[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm seriously thinking about killing myself. I just feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 21
File: image.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 540x304
I'm seriously thinking about killing myself. I just feel like a fuckin loser.

No girlfriend or anything. Everyone says be confident. But being a manlet, being awkward to the point of damn near retardedness and coming from a working class background with an unsuccessful family that can't do anything right and being broke all the time really brings me the fuck down.

Everything is a fucking lie anyway and everyday I'm in pain. People act like life is a gift but if I had to chose I wouldn't have been born. I don't care who missess me because I think that trying to keep someone alive who wants to die is more selfish than suicide, especially when the people who claim to love you don't lend a helping hand and are complacent with shitty conditions.

What the hell is the point of living when all the good things in life are behind a pay wall?

Money doesn't by hapiness my ass
>>
The money doesn't make it better. I'm from an immigrant family in the top 1% for wealth, but I'm a KHV failing all my college classes with no friends. The only benefit is that I get to buy food without worrying if I'm buying too much.
>>
>>28712758
How can you kill yourself when you'll miss out on all the rain storms?

And yeah really fucking sucks when you're not as good as other people.
>>
>>28713366
He won't believe you until he experiences it himself.

For the longest time I thought having a buff physique was life on easy mode, but after spending years at the gym, I'm now more miserable than ever.
>>
>>28713366
Can you pay to learn a trade? Like have an expert teach you a worthwhile skill?
>>
You'll miss out on new games, anime continuations, and most of all, fully functional VR experience.
>>
>>28713366
>>28713400
Im not rich or f/fit/ but I believe you guys. If there is something wrong with your personality and mindset, its not gonna go away because of those. Sure, I'd like to be rich and fit but its not gonna make me happy
>>
>>28713427
It isn't really wether you believe us or not, you really do have to experience things yourself, to change your mindset. There is just no other way.
>>
File: 22.png (13 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
22.png
13 KB, 300x250
>I can't get a girlfriend so I will kill myself
When will you pathetic fucks realize that this lack of semblance in your life is exactly why you don't have a girlfriend?
>>
>>28713506
When you phrase it like that you make it sound as if getting rid of that attitude will immediately award you a gf.

It doesn't work like that, guys. Don't listen to this snake oil peddler.
>>
>>28713506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

desu
>>
File: 1425002740654s.jpg (7 KB, 232x250) Image search: [Google]
1425002740654s.jpg
7 KB, 232x250
>>28712758
man up snowflake
>>
>>28713506
when will narcissistic fucks like you realize nobody in the whole fucking world likes you
>>
File: 12.png (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
12.png
38 KB, 500x500
>>28713528
>When you phrase it like that you make it sound as if getting rid of that attitude will immediately award you a gf.
No, it won't, and you're not supposed to get one either. You're supposed to find REAL reasons to live your life instead of pandering to your primal urges of procreation. You are literally as barbaric, uncultured and uncivilized as a caveman. Of course nobody wants you. Grow a personality.
>>
>>28713635
Not him, but you should fuck off.

t. schizoid (AKA The Guy That Built a Wall Around You)
>>
>>28712758

let's escape into the forest homey. me and you
>>
File: 1445771993581.gif (9 KB, 210x250) Image search: [Google]
1445771993581.gif
9 KB, 210x250
>>28713746
Fuck off under what premise?
>>
>>28712758
>no gf

Why the fuck is not having a gf the first thing you faggots always complain about?

I swear, you're not really robots. You're just idiots.
>>
You should not kill yourself. You should realize who is responsible(the normies) and then take revenge. Not even joking.
>>
>>28713762
Under the premise that you can't be beat in a battle of narcissism. Ready for the inb4's?

Same.
>>
>>28712758
>I just feel like a fuckin loser

know that feeling friend

anyone else feel like they missed the boat and that it'll never come back around?

>27 this year
>haven't achieved anything in my life
>>
File: 1445776985164.gif (2 KB, 168x228) Image search: [Google]
1445776985164.gif
2 KB, 168x228
>>28713800
But schizoid has nothing to do with narcissism. Why did you bring it up?
>>
So become a hermit and commune with nature
Can't get worse
>>
>>28713506
>lack of semblance in your life

what do even mean by this?
>>
>>28713635
>>28713762
>>28713506

you like SJW memeshit like undertale?

literally lmaoing at your life right now
>>
File: Untitled.png (47 KB, 1239x536) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47 KB, 1239x536
>>28713800
Oh god what have I done?

>>28713807
But that's wrong because schizoids love the world for many different reasons. Your grandiosity can't meet. That and I also have NPD sooooooooooo........
>>
>>28713804
>32
>"Im that creepy loner balding man you see meandering around the apartment complex" realization starting to set in
>>
File: 1452571893961.gif (156 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1452571893961.gif
156 KB, 550x400
>>28713821
Oh oops, I meant substance.

>>28713839
Seems like you're just trying to out-tumblr me.

Grats, you won, because I am not tumblr in any way.
>>
It's not your fault. Your life is pretty much determined by your genes and family. And this life is then reinforced by society. So normies pushed you into where you are right now.
>>
>>28713807
>>28713635
>same fagging with a shit tier video game
KILL YOUR SELF
>>
>>28713855
Can you actually explain to me the appeal of calling everything tumblr rather than using it in the absolute (read: literal) correct context?
>>
>But being a manlet, being awkward to the point of damn near retardedness

don't say that about yourself. the programming really got to you, huh? it's okay OP you are not a 'manlet' it's a lie, evil forces do it to bully you and make you think you're worthless.

you can find love and compassionate relationship. you'd matter to some. you'd matter to me if you were my friend. i need some friends god damnit. real ones

fuck money and fuck comparing yourself there's a way for you to live a happy life you're mind is like its set on rails you gotta get creative and believe brother. don't give up
>>
>>28713890
>you can find love and compassionate relationship.
Not if you're a manlet. Trust me. I'm a manlet, too. Women are shallow fucking whores with zero compassion for the opposite sex. It is physically impossible for them to be physically attracted to a manlet.
>>
>>28712758
Why kill yourself when you can just enjoy the bliss and sudo-normieness of benzos? Not to mention you have your parents money to throw around.

Just enjoy yourself.
>>
File: gaster3.png (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gaster3.png
99 KB, 500x500
>>28713879
No sir.

>>28713881
You're trying to make a contest out of mental instabilities and disorders, the very definition of Tumblr behavior.
>>
>>28713905
pseudo*

derp
>>
>>28713366
do you always get to buy pretty much whatever you want?
>>
File: 1457527409404.jpg (92 KB, 1127x1221) Image search: [Google]
1457527409404.jpg
92 KB, 1127x1221
>>28713855
I've been gone for a couple months and come back to your tripfaggotry. I don't understand how you're trying to give advice when you're here more then a good chunk of these idiots. There's no way you have anything going on besides this imageboard.
>>
>>28713867
When you phrase it like that it makes it sound as if he's a victim and deserves compensation.

It doesn't work like that, guys. Don't listen to this jealous jackanapes.
>>
>>28713924
He is a victim though. He didn't choose to get born a manlet from poor family. And due to these things people will always treat him poorly.
>>
>>28713911
>No sir.
honestly you dont have much going for you, youre retarded and incredibly narcissistic

just do us a small favor pls senpai
>>
>>28713911
And yet it's actually the definition of many of these disorders. Believe it or not, it's psychotic self-defense in nature and can be attributed to many of the terms that you can find in diagnostic manuals. Get good at life (or rather just stop posting and lurk and make posts similar in vein to my own.) You'll still be pissing off other people. If you can't do it, you'll know for sure that these disorders exist. You'll still know if you do it.

Good night and safe lurking!
>>
>>28713769
Yeah dude how could any healthy adult male feel like shit over never being loved his entire life. Whats up with that? Forget the fact Chadbros like you and me lost our virginities at 15 and have left a long string of gfs in our wake. We've never experienced loneliness and God knows we haven't experienced any lack of intimacy in our lives.

Its like, man up you know?
Just be yourself.
But also be confident, fake it till you make it.
>>
>>28713943
No one chooses to be born or the conditions they are born into. By that logic then everyone is a victim and the point you were trying to raise becomes moot.
>>
>>28713975
>By that logic then everyone is a victim and the point you were trying to raise becomes moot.
But many people get born better. With better conditions. And due to these their life is better.
>>
File: 26.png (225 KB, 712x621) Image search: [Google]
26.png
225 KB, 712x621
>>28713923
Weekend is when I go into shitposting overdrive.

>>28713948
>You're retarded
>using the wrong form of your/you're yet calling me the retard
Ironic.

>>28713952
You completely ignored the point I was trying to make about you bragging about your supposed number of disorders, Tumblrite.
>>
>>28713905
Tell me how to get them. Fucking jewdoctors only prescribe this to hysterical bitch Stacies complaining about "stress".
>>
File: no cleaning.png (32 KB, 1291x237) Image search: [Google]
no cleaning.png
32 KB, 1291x237
>>28714000
You don't deserve those trips. >>28714000
>>
>>28713991
It doesn't matter if they were born rich smart beautiful or all three, they'll still find a reason to complain and shift the weight of blame off of their shoulders.

If you want to be like them, go ahead and develop a victim complex. If you want to break the cycle, learn some accountability.
>>
>>28714007
Not him, but I was on them for 6 months twice a day because I complained about Zoloft not doing the trick for my anxiety. Seriously though, only do them for a month or the recommended stay because the withdrawals are much more intense than cigarettes. I'm supposed to stop smoking to save cash, but stopping the benzos make me want to fill the hold that much more

Just say that you have bad OCD and social anxiety and that even cashier situations make you feel angst.
>>
>>28714000
Doj, post a fucking picture of yourself right now. Do it. I want to see the mug behind the snark.
>>
>>28713964
What the fuck are you talking about? Ask for help with getting your thoughts on paper, kid.
>>
>>28714066
Big man sleep. Sun eat cereal.
>>
>>28714049
There is a difference between complaining if you're better than 90% and complaining if you're worse than 90%.

Sure, a 6'3" Chad can complain that he isn't 6'5". Someone who earns 60k$ can complain that he doesn't earn 80k$. But everyone knows it's not comparable to 5'6" man complaining that he isn't even average.
>>
File: Untitled.png (81 KB, 1366x728) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
81 KB, 1366x728
>>28714030
Gets are worthless outside of the Kingdom of [s4s].

>>28714061
I will in a few days. I need advice from experienced camwhores before I start camwhoring myself, I'm working on that right now.
>>
>>28714000
stupid fucking retard I used the right form of "youre" nice reading comprehension

are you fucking 14 or something
>>
>>28714083
Wait, are you a fucking grill? I expected some snarky teenage boy with glasses desu
>>
>>28714007
dark net markets, do your research. there is a subreddit. get xanax though

if you take them on any kind of schedule you will fuck yourself up. trust me. they are really addicting so you're bound to fuck your shit up at least once or twice. don't drink on them and first time you take one only take 0.25mg and put the rest away.
>>
>>28714083
Yeah, lurk moar post less is the only thing that I expect out of your actions on 4chan. Please follow it to a T. Your neighbors will love you so.
>>
>>28714060
I doubt it will work this easily. Most likely I have to endure a couple of months faking that I am taking the SSRI. And then the doctor will probably try some other --RI.
>>
>>28714121
Honestly, I would have gone to second tier SSRI's if I didn't know that my dad's sister has tried to OD on them on numerous occasions. RIP December 2015 (presumably for a 20 year struggle with mental disorders not limited to anorexia)
>>
>>28714082
Point is you're playing the same game those people are.

But what do you get out of winning the who-is-the-bigger-victim game? If you're a girl you might get some money and sympathy if you got the right looks, but if you're a guy literally no one cares what happens to you.

You soon realize that winning the victim game left you worse off than how you started. You might as well have not played.

I am giving you the opportunity to realize you don't have to play it.

Don't play a victim.
>>
Have any of you anxious/depressed faggots tried LSD?
>>
File: 1445771651890.gif (464 KB, 444x353) Image search: [Google]
1445771651890.gif
464 KB, 444x353
>>28714117
I've been here all summer, dude. I've lurked enough.
>>
>>28714146
Point is the game is rigged. I'm just bringing attention to this, sure you could say that everyone knows. But they just don't care. And that's what I don't understand. How can you not care that people around you are shitting on your head for things you can't change?
>>
>>28712758
You can always join the military.
>>
>>28714159
Is 1P the same? I've done weed and mushrooms numerous times and MDMA once.

>>28714171
I wish I would just disobey my rules and filter shit like yourself.
>>
>>28714176
>How can you not care that people around you are shitting on your head for things you can't change?

"It is what it is"
>>
>>28714176
DESU society has become too complex for any single individual to understand. If somebody doesn't see the immediate rewards for going against the system, they will be apathetic and uncaring. Break down society and everyone will show compassion.
>>
>>28714213
>"It is what it is"

What kind of cuck would just accept that? Or even if I accept it. Obviously I would be angry at people around me and want nothing to do with them. That's no way to live life.
>>
>>28714208
Never actually taken it myself, but all of my friends who've done it told me that it was an indescribable experience that changed their whole outlook and worldview (for the better, that is).
>>
>>28713919
I'm not the person that you are asking, but I am also very affluent.

>do you always get to buy pretty much whatever you want?
Yes, but I really want for nothing. I don't see the point in living or trying. My wealth doesn't aid me in attracting women. It has has imposed additional limits on me.

It's hard to explain but just because you are capable of buying something, doesn't mean that you will find enjoyment in purchasing it. All purchasable objects have lost their providence of pleasure to me. I'm really a shell of a person.
>>
>>28714235
who cares about women? women are shit. having enough money to buy almost anything you desire is more than enough.
>>
>>28714225
Getting angry without the ability to do anything about it is futile.

"It is what it is" comes with a caveat: "It is what it is, until I build up enough chutzpah to make it what I want it to be"
>>
>>28714228
It's still legal in the US, yeah?
>>
>>28714262
No, I'm pretty sure it's very very illegal.
>>
>>28714228
>changed their whole outlook and worldview
for all of 2 weeks, then they go back to doing what they were up to their whole lives before then
>>
>>28714252
That's the thing. The things that I desire are things that can't be purchased.
>>
>>28714255
>Getting angry without the ability to do anything about it is futile.

You can never do anything about it. You can never fight off the whole society. Still, what kind of retard would accept bad treatment? What kind of retard would willingly participate in society that shits on him?

By the time you get enough chutzpah(whatever that means) you have already contributed so much to society. To society that treats you baddly. It's fucking retarded. I don't see how anyone can live with themselves knowing all this.
>>
>>28714276
which is just women?
>>
>>28714292
height, physical appearance, respect, companionship, friendship, trust, a gf that likes me...
>>
>>28714276
overrated, don't fool yourself. enjoy hedonism to the fullest.
>>
>>28714290
I suppose if all this society ever does is treat you badly, pay you in spades, and prevent you from having a single breath of fresh air, I could not see being able to live in that situation either.

I'd probably take my own life if that were the case. Such conditions would certainly make me find Dante's Hell a welcome alternative.

But society isn't really as irredeemable as you make it out to be in your little victim complex hovel, is it?
>>
>>28714344
>But society isn't really as irredeemable as you make it out to be in your little victim complex hovel, is it?
Is it not? Halo effect is well proven. Other than maybe few mentally ill people everyone acts in accordance with it.

Inferior people are treated poorly by everyone. So you tell me, is it redeemable, or not?
>>
>>28714308
>height, physical appearance,
for women?
>respect,
just learn a skill or help the needy
>companionship, friendship,
admittedly you can't exactly buy that, but that could come with time.
>trust,
you want to be able to trust someone or have someone trust you or both?
>a gf that likes me...
for what tho?
>>
>>28714308
>rich
>autistic self hate
elliot??! wtf is wrong with you if you had any of those things you would understand how ridiculous it is to envy these things so badly. everything you are missing is being romanticized wthin your mind
>>
>>28714344
https://youtu.be/OCG-2QKcq1Y

Reread your post as you listen. I'm still reeling 30 minutes after listening.
>>
>>28714387
>height, physical appearance
>for women?
and for myself. I hate being short and ugly.

>respect
>just learn a skill or help the needy
I was viewing that from a sexual aspect. Because I am short, ugly, and starting to suffer from premature balding -- I am never given respect.

>admittedly you can't exactly buy that, but that could come with time.
>for what tho?
I've never had friends and I have never had a GF. I have never had the opportunity to trust someone and I can't really imagine how that feels. Although I am the beneficiary of family money, I am not close to my family.
>>
>>28714373
In general it is not. Compared to feudalism era society, we're streets ahead. We treat our paupers like lower class, our lower class get to eat like middle class, and our middle class are basically nobles with all their shiny apps and neatly packaged opinions at the dinner parties.

There are no gulags for manlets, no concentration camps for khvs, and slavery has finally been abolished from what I've been told.
The worst I can come up with for how badly can society treat an inferior person, is they get bullied and called names, maybe get an 'untouchable' aura due to their creep factor. Besides that, I am at a loss for what could be so awful about living in the midst of all this kick ass technology though.
>>
>>28714508
>I was viewing that from a sexual aspect. Because I am short, ugly, and starting to suffer from premature balding -- I am never given respect.
same. the first instance someone sees me im already deemed lesser
>>
>>28714536
>The worst I can come up with for how badly can society treat an inferior person, is they get bullied and called names, maybe get an 'untouchable' aura due to their creep factor. Besides that, I am at a loss for what could be so awful about living in the midst of all this kick ass technology though.
That you have to work very hard for things that people who got luckier get easily? If I got born a tall good looking Chad from wealthy family my life could have been so much better. But it's not. It's not fair.
>>
>>28714536
That's only relevant to the developed world. If you visit the third world, their populace lives like slaves and they are treated as such.

>>28714429
I want what I want and my feelings are just as real as any.
>>
>>28714563
>It's not fair.
True that.

>>28714634
>the third world, their populace lives like slaves and they are treated as such
In that case they win the victimb owl. Congrats to them.
>>
>>28714649
>True that.
So how to accept this without being angry and hateful? Because that's the only rational option.
>>
>>28714536
>slavery
>abolished
>undischargeable college loan debt
>mexican immigrants with no green cards
>fucking prison labor
yo you're fucking stupid
>kick-ass technology
>massive government surveillance
>people can recognize your face with apps
>AIs about to fuck up everything
yo you are quite fucking stupid
>>
File: 1368742829241.jpg (65 KB, 467x325) Image search: [Google]
1368742829241.jpg
65 KB, 467x325
>>28714536
A lot of the bitching that you hear about especially on 4chan are from middle class kiddos (even the adults.) I myself am no exclusion as evidenced here >>28714208

I just can't bring myself to give an excuse to deleting my second facebook account. I didn't do it the first time and only brought it back the second time because my parents are bitches and don't understand posting and texting etiquette. Even then, it took me like two weeks to add them. Every day is a constant struggle to just shut out every news feed that isn't meme pages, bands, and news outlets. I'm surprised some friends still entertain my posts with likes and, hell, even talk to me considering I was Silent Bob from 4th grade (2002) to now. Social isolation sucks, but it's less of an impact in some regards and vice versa when you had no real strength in what people call conversing. Literally, memeing is suffering; I can't stand it when I finally get out of my rut to do what others do and describe randoms and whatever with friends and they don't pay attention. And then there comes the party factor and how you have to go balls to the wall with the social shit that I just described. It's dumb as fuck because if you keep going while the conversation meter of the room drops, you're expected to entertain a fucking crowd or be judged harshly (not like you would not have been judged anyway.)

Fuck man, why bother. This post has turned from awareness to blogging. I want to die, but I know that I can't do it because I already failed at killing myself once even though I was hallucinating unassisted without ingesting anything (except for that monster grape that I choked myself on), so why bother?
>>
File: 1458284412798.jpg (25 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
1458284412798.jpg
25 KB, 640x352
>>28714235
wow why do you give a fuck? If you have money why the fuck are you hung up on women retard?
>>
>>28714667
>says he as he enjoys the many fruits of all the modern day slave labor that brings him the ability to shitpost on a bavarian cream imageboard

who's stupid now bitch
>>
>>28714276
>>28714308
Dude. You piss me off.
>be from a poor family, like OP
>used to have no friends whatsoever through all school years
>feminine manlet also ftm, I don't even have a dick of my own nigga
>didn't have any sex or any real relationship until age of 21
>now a huge social circle, stable financial situation, enough confidence in myself
Still not succesful in romantic relationships, but it's honestly my fault because I'm irrational and instead of going out with a semen demon who likes me I prefer to try to get a girl who's acting confusing as fuck even though she's maybe only a bit more attractive than the other one (like an 8 vs a 7).
You wanna know how I went from no friends and confidence to a huge social circle and being a pretty happy person overall, though? It all started with money. I worked, I saved up fucking money and invested in myself. You already have it, probably more than I ever had saved up, and yet you do nothing. Money doesn't buy happiness itself, but YOU can buy it with it, if you know how. You can't buy a gf, but you can buy clothes, memberships, courses, stuff like sports gear or instruments, plane tickets, and most importantly you don't have to sell your time in exchange for small amounts of money. You can become a person that people (and girls) like. So stop being a retard already, fucknugget.

Also if you're actually rich you can change your appearance anyways.
>>
>>28714761
>trans

Yeah that's enough for you to never get taken seriously.
>>
>>28714662
Classical stoicism is even more rational, I've found.
>>
>>28714761
I kinda side with this guy >>28714775

But also, you have low tier status all about you. No one likes the rich kid that thinks like this even if they are successful. It's cheap and you only attract that kind of crowd. Additionally, just because you have testosterone flowing through yourself more doesn't mean that you won't stop thinking like a woman. Kindly re-evaluate yourself.

t. >>28714676
>>
>>28714761
When did you start to seriously want to transition and when did you actually transition?
>>
>>28714761
>Also if you're actually rich you can change your appearance anyways.
No, and not where it matters. I am not going to break my legs just so I can gain 3 inches in height. Even with 3 inches, I wouldn't be 6'.

Plastic surgery also has its own limitations. You can't reshape your entire face without looking weird.

>now a huge social circle, stable financial situation, enough confidence in myself
That's nice. How old are you?
>>
>>28714804
im not that transfag, but the richguy doesn't have look or act like he's rich. he also doesn't have to everyone that he meets that he's rich. what matters is the access to so many opportunities.
>>
>>28714867
to tell*
>>
>>28714676
You don't have to do any of this shit, trying to fit in with a crowd. Living in this society comes with a lot of rules, most of which can be avoided if you stick to maintaining a bare minimum standard:
Dont stink of BO, Respect personal space, and Pay your taxes.

If you stick to these three rules, you can get away with most anything, but there's a trick. Never apologize for doing something someone else doesn't like.

As long as you don't break those three rules, you are golden.
>>
>>28714775
See, by default I should never get taken seriously. And yet I got close to more girls, have more friends and a better work situation than a whole bunch of completely normal guys on this board. Considering I'm also from a legit poor family, I was born to fail, and yet I didn't.
>>28714804
Are you saying nobody will like the guy if he improves himself, because they'll know he did that with his parents' money? He doesn't have to tell everybody how he got all the skills he got. If he put time into something and got good at it, people will respect him for that.
>>28714821
I started seriously wanting to transition when I was out of HS, so 19. I started at the age of 20.
>>28714829
Dude, you don't have to be 6' for people to respect you. You're sweating way too much about things that don't really matter.
>How old are you?
Gonna be 23 soon.
>>
>>28714784
Is it really? You get treated baddly for things you couldn't change. There is no reason not to be angry.
>>
>>28714884
>I was born to fail, and yet I didn't.
Depends on what you consider to be failure. Working very hard on yourself, trying to improve yourself and only getting what many people get by default? That's failure as far as I am concerned.

You worked very hard and results aren't great. You overpayed. A LOT.
>>
>>28714185
Mentally ill people are not allowed to join, instantly disqualifying 99% of r9k.
>>
>>28714884
Were you always kind of masculine in your personality and interests?

Also, did you ever like guys? Or date guys and think you'd be happy marrying them?

Curious because I knew a girl that liked guys, seemingly sincerely, then dates girls a bit later, and one day I found out she's transitioned.
>>
>>28714867
That was implied, but yes, thank you.
>>28714884
If you didn't have health complications starting from birth, you can kindly fuck off. Not only was I born a month late, but I nearly died from my kidneys shutting down. Shit, I shouldn't have been conceived considering my dad need surgery to improve his sperm count and my mom wasn't the best carrier as she was practically infertile. Just stop posting as will I.

>>28714881
I do all that.
My parents just want me to get out of the house and I try very hard to tell and show them either through childhood memories (toddler to 18) or recent happenings that I really am not the greatest of friends and that being a YES man is incredibly draining when it gets to be my time to even just have ONE FUCKING WORD in a conversation. Please, Mr. Alpha, I don't mean to be condescending, but I have your permission to watch the outside for a bit, eh? I trust your word to put the top dogs in the neighborhood at ease.
>>
>>28714939
Fuck you you're not going to get the girl.
>>
>>28714884
>How old are you?
>Gonna be 23 soon.
You're young. Have you graduated college yet?

>Dude, you don't have to be 6' for people to respect you. You're sweating way too much about things that don't really matter.
For a person that likely experienced discrimination of sorts, you are oddly dismissive of other people's problems.
>>
>>28712758
>muh teenage crisis
>>
>>28714975
Damn, that really sucks man. I'm sorry for you.
I would say I hope everything turns out for the best, but you seem to enjoy getting people to pity you, so maybe all that's happened to you was all for the best.
>>
>>28714992
dude you're just some whiner. you hardly have problems.
>>
>>28714905
Damn son, you seem pretty entitled, such a victim complex. Drop that and you'll have an easier time getting friends and gf, I assure ya.
You can say 90% of people in the world have to work hard for what other 10% of people get by default. And yeah, I worked hard to get why many others get by default. But despite them getting things I don't have, like a body matching with their gender identity, let's say, sometimes I get things they can't get without effort. For example some people have hard time talking to strangers or with public speaking and have to work for that long, and to me it came naturally the moment I started looking like a guy. Or, for example, I had loving parents and grew up to have no disorders aside of transsexualism, while some peope don't have issues like mine, but have a bunch of issues coming from their parents treating them badly. Nobody has everything and everybody has to work hard for something, it's just I had to work hard for more things than others. I don't feel victimized though. There are people out there who are even worse off than me.
>>28714939
>Were you always kind of masculine in your personality and interests?
Yeah, I was actually more masculine in my personality and interests as a little kid than I am now. Heh.
>Also, did you ever like guys? Or date guys and think you'd be happy marrying them?
I never dated guys or liked them for real, but in middle school I tried to fit in with girls and pretended to like the most popular guy even though I thought he's not even aesthetically pleasing (seriously, I still don't know why all girls liked him). He was a fun bro though.
>>28714975
Hey, I was born too early (was supposed to be born late August, my birthday is early July) and had health complications too, but I never had health problems in my, let's say, conscious life - besides of transsexualism, of course. Being transsexual is an issue that influences your social life a lot before you transition, though.
>>
>>28715081
>entitled
Yes I do feel entitled. I feel entitled to what top Chads have, because the difference between them and me is luck when being born.
>You can say 90% of people in the world have to work hard for what other 10% of people get by default.
That's still different from being the 20% which has to work hard for what 80% get by default.

Actually why am I even talking to you, you're mentally ill.
>>
>>28715077
okay. fuck off, poor fag.
>>
>>28714992
I'm getting bachelor's next year. I started late because of obvious reasons (transition, lack of money).
>For a person that likely experienced discrimination of sorts, you are oddly dismissive of other people's problems.
Discrimination is something you let happen yourself. I only remember one time when I really felt discriminated, at uni. My reaction to the guy who tried to bully me made everybody respect me more though - including the guy who tried to bully me, now we are on good terms. Nobody likes a person with a victim complex. You should stop assuming you have it worse off than others.
>>28715110
The thing is, being entitled is why you don't get what those Chads get. You put everything down to looks, but actually, a lot of those Chads had to work hard for what they got as well. When you make wrong choices you lose, when you make right choices you win. Sure there's easy, medium and hard mode, but even on the easy mode you can lose, and even on the hard mode you can win.
You may as well kill yourself with your attitude and hope you're born a Chad in the next life.
>>
>>28715127
you first. you dont even belong here.
>>
>>28712758
humans were built to climb trees, kill animals and live in the wild op. if you cant handle living in a western society where verything is cushion padded and basically done for you then youre probably grew up with the wrong expectations in life.

theres a whole world out there to discover, good and bad. life owes you nothing you have to take what you can from it.

if you cant be bothered to live life then kill yourself if you think thats the only option
>>
>>28715137
>The thing is, being entitled is why you don't get what those Chads get.
Not true. I used to have "healthy" attitude and I still didn't get what Chad gets and had to work hard for things.
>You put everything down to looks
Ever heard of halo effect? If you are attractive you are judged positively, your work is judged less harshly and pretty much everything is easier.
>Sure there's easy, medium and hard mode
That's exactly the problem
>You may as well kill yourself with your attitude and hope you're born a Chad in the next life.
That would help Chads.
>>
>>28715146
>he thinks climbing a tree is as easy as finding a career or purpose in life

At least you learned what suicide was you're going to have a rough time.
>>
>>28715146
aslo
>everything done for you

What the actual fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>28715164
The thing is if Chad was an entitled annoying autismus then he'd end up losing at life too. Althought as a guy from upper class you probably have a different view of what's losing and what's winning. You only miss out on stuff because you refuse to work for it, and you consider it losing. Otherwise your life is fine, you have a house, food, all that jazz. A guy born with great looks you'll never have but in poor family may end up addicted to drugs and put in a mental facility. He'd have to work really hard to have a normal life, even though he's so lucky because he's tall and handsome. I say "would" but I'm speaking about a person I know right now, an ex of one of my female friends. I think he lost at life more than you did.
>halo effect
Never really noticed it working in my life. Maybe on Tinder, although even there, I got matches with hot girls because my half-assed description was funny, and we'd go on dates and have fun.
>That's exactly the problem
I just want you to realize you're still on easy mode because money can give you much more than looks if you just wanted to put in some effort. You don't know what's hard mode like at all, rich boy.
>That would help Chads.
Heh, not only entitled but conceited. Chads don't care about your existence and I doubt anybody will care unless you actually start making it worth something
>>
>>28715137
>I'm getting bachelor's next year.
lol, that's nice. get back to me after you start working.
>>
>>28712758
all good things aren't behind a paywall

you have to know yourself to understand those good things anyway.

right now you have defined yourself. and thus defined your world as you currently see it. and you are reacting to that.

define yourself more thoroughly, and you'll realize the world isn't a definite as you currently think. keep defining yourself, and you'll notice you also define your worldview.

head over to /fit/ and start a routine and you'll see what I'm talking about. only focus on lifting for 3 months, see what happens, see where you go, and think back to the way you used to think.

life is pretty exciting, we're just too fucking smart too early. we think we have it figured out (we do), we just keep forgetting that events change you. so you've defined a shitty world because you forgot those events which change us.
>>
>>28715276
>The thing is if Chad was an entitled annoying autismus then he'd end up losing at life too.
Yes but even if I'm not annoying autismus, I lose at life. That's the difference.
>Althought as a guy from upper class you probably have a different view of what's losing and what's winning.
I live in eastern europe. My ancestors have been manual laborers/alcoholics, none of my parents even finished high school. I'm pretty far from upper class. I'm pretty far even from middle class.
>You only miss out on stuff because you refuse to work for it, and you consider it losing.
Working hard and getting subpar results is losing. And since I am inferior, I will be getting subpar results.
>He'd have to work really hard to have a normal life, even though he's so lucky because he's tall and handsome.
That's bullshit. I know few guys like that and they have better lives than me even if they have no education and a worse job than me. But thanks to their genetic superiority they win.
>Never really noticed it working in my life.
Really? Never noticed how attractive people are by default treated better? That's unlikely, but who cares. It's still a proven fact.
>You don't know what's hard mode like at all, rich boy.
Yeah, rich. Sure.
>Chads don't care about your existence and I doubt anybody will care unless you actually start making it worth something
Society needs inferior beta males to contribute.
>>
>>28714536
>our middle class are basically nobles with all their shiny apps and neatly packaged opinions at the dinner parties.
is this american middle class or what
>>
>>28715325
Dude, I am working. Where'd I get the money? I work since I was 16. I saved up to go to uni.
>>28715346
You may be a little deluded. Somebody with a victim complex is annoying.
>I live in eastern europe. My ancestors have been manual laborers/alcoholics, none of my parents even finished high school. I'm pretty far from upper class. I'm pretty far even from middle class.
Hey, we were born in pretty much the same situation, then! I'm from lower class (the kind where sometimes there wasn't enough money to have electricity at home for example), living in eastern Europe, my dad is alcoholic, although my mom finished high school. I'm a little confused now though, are you even the same guy who said he can get any stuff he wants if it's for money but it doesn't get him good looks and relationships?
>>
>>28715507
>You may be a little deluded. Somebody with a victim complex is annoying.
I am just righteously angry about unfairness.
>I'm a little confused now though, are you even the same guy who said he can get any stuff he wants if it's for money but it doesn't get him good looks and relationships?
No that's probably not me.
>>
>>28715523
Well, I understand your bitterness more then. I was thinking you're the richfag all along, so I was annoyed because as a guy from lower class you probably know money gives you easier mode.
Still, life is unfair, yeah. You or another anon told me I overpaid. I'd use a different metaphore. I was unlucky and got born with a debt, so I had to pay it all back before I started living for myself like people do when they're born without one. Does that mean I should've done nothing but be angry? Or kill myself?
Maybe in your eyes or in eyes of some people who were born on easy mode I got subpar results in my life, but you know, even for those little moments when a stranger girl says you're a pretty boy, or when my friend goes out of their way to help me even though I never expected it from somebody outside of my family, it was all worth it. For sure it's better than when I used to be in school and was bitter and angry at life being unfair. Being bitter and angry doesn't change anything.
>>
>>28715597
That's a pretty good metaphore. I'm gonna use it from now on if you don't mind.
>Does that mean I should've done nothing but be angry? Or kill myself?
Well by working hard you have accepted the unfairness. You have expected unfair treatment. And you even act like you're okay with it.
>it was all worth it
You just got manipulated. You got treated baddly all your life, so then when you get something that is good(at least a little) you are happy. But you are only happy because your frame of reference is all the bad shit that happened before. A dog which has been starved for a week will be happy even for a small piece of moldy bread. Society conditions inferior people to be like that dog. So the inferior people feel happy even if they worked hard for small things. Because in their mind after all the bad shit they're through "it was all worth it"
>For sure it's better than when I used to be in school and was bitter and angry at life being unfair. Being bitter and angry doesn't change anything.
How can it be better to happily let others shit on you? Do you have no pride? No backbone? No self-esteem?
>>
>>28715665
>let others shit on you
The only person that's shitting on me is you. I know people who were born way better off than me who admire me. I am friends with my boss and she doesn't mind that often I come in late or slack off posting on 4chin during working hours, sometimes I use my illness at uni as a way to get profs to be easier on me. I'm making the best out of my situation. I'm proud of myself - I'm smart, I was born in a shitty situation from day one, and yet I'm better off than many other young people (poorfags are the majority after all) and most importantly I'm not bitter like you. Tell me more about your life. What do you have to be proud of?
>>
>>28715752
>I'm making the best out of my situation.
So putting in extra work to have the best what you can. And if others didn't treat you worse, do you think you would have to put in the extra work?
>most importantly I'm not bitter like you
But being bitter makes sense when you see what is happening.
>Tell me more about your life. What do you have to be proud of?
My life is not important here. We're speaking generally.
>>
You guys live in a world of false dichotomies, false pretences, and you keep comparing yourself to others.

Read this to see a bigger picture:
http://intpexperience.com/Isolation.php
>>
>>28715665
As for happiness being relative, yeah, it's true. But man, you have such an inferiority complex, you know? It's really funny to hear you talk about pride, backbone and self-esteem.
I think it's better to have shit life and then feel happiness, than to be born fine and never feel happiness at all because you always expect more and more.
>>28715778
I never really felt victimized like that though, I mean, being treated worse or whatever. Sometimes one person gets treated better and another time you get treated better than them. Shit happens. Millions of other people put as much of extra work as me and don't even get results. Seriously, my life is just fine, and when I get a degree I may up my class to middle since I did some networking and if I can use it right I may end up witha comfy job in public sector. Of course if I think about how it won't get me to richfag class while some people were born in it, and I'll be jelly of it instead of being happy with what I got... I'd feel bad for myself for being such a faggot who always feels inferior to others.
I guess you don't have many things to be proud of. I'd definitely be jealous of people whose only thing they can be proud of is that they're over 6' tall or that their parents are rich in your shoes too.
>>
>>28715846
>INTP experience
B-But I'm literal opposite, ESFJ
>>
>>28715855
>As for happiness being relative, yeah, it's true. But man, you have such an inferiority complex, you know? It's really funny to hear you talk about pride, backbone and self-esteem.
Inferiority complex? There is no complex. My inferiority is real. Any measuring tape will tell you.
>never feel happiness at all because you always expect more and more.
I could have had more if I was born a Chad.

>I'd feel bad for myself for being such a faggot who always feels inferior to others.
It's not a feeling. It's objective truth. I would feel bad for myself for being such a faggot who ignores the truth.
>>
Stop trying to explain stuff 99% of you don't understand

I love explaining stuff/ finding out why and how things work. But you have to realize that what is explainable, right now, accounts for such a small amount of what life is.

Even small interactions with other people, or projects... You aren't able to prepare, you aren't able to fully comprehend, you won't be the best.
That's why normies feel happy without being able to explain it; they don't have the urge to understand everything systematically, and despite that biting them in the ass in a lot of things, they are able to take more experiences at face value.

Rather than us, who just take experiences we know we'll be the best in, ignore all others, and wonder why we feel so incredibly lonely and hopeless.
>>
>>28715902
It is an inferiority complex, because nobody is inferior in everything. For example, I can draw and people often tell me they're jealous of that. Also I'm smarter than the most of people. May sound arrogant, but it's an objective, measurable thing, not even talking about IQ meme although I did that test at psychologist's and it confirmed what I think of myself, but stuff like academic performance. Some Chads and Staceys have to put shitload of effort to get the same results as me. I don't really think it makes me superior to anybody though, because even if somebody doesn't remember or understand things as easily as me, they're probably better at me in something else.

Everybody got things to be proud of. It's pretty sad you feel inferior, I guess you've got nothing of that. Don't try to put me in your categories, though.
>>
>>28713366

>top 1% of wealth
>bothers going to college

mate, with that much amount of money you should learn to play the market or be some sort of angel investor, just learn to play with money

Thats what im hoping to do but i first need a steady income

need money to make money
>>
>>28716002
Actually what's the point of that if he's already top 1%? If you got that much money then why bother with getting more? What will he do with it when he gets more? Get even more? Doesn't sound too exciting unless someone has a fetish for big numbers
In his shoes I'd just go and have fun, travel, party and shit. College doesn't sound like a mistake either assuming I'll learn something that I'm really passionate about.
>>
>>28716032

Well I would want to have a wealth that will last for centuries so my lineage doesnt have to work shit fucking jobs and can focus on what truly matters, I would make my kids learn the trade
>>
>>28716105
That's an unusual dream anon. Usually people form them focusing on what they can do in their lifetime. Aren't you afraid your grandchildren will waste all your wealth? Or never get laid and the wealth will be stolen by others?
>>
>>28716134

I'm hoping my grandchildren wont turn into degenerate modernist slimeballs, I'll teach my kids TRUE NORMALCY and what is truly essential. If I did it correctly, this knowledge and everything should be passed on, and every generations will be guardians of what is true of their own.
>>
File: 1463821865217.jpg (206 KB, 969x646) Image search: [Google]
1463821865217.jpg
206 KB, 969x646
This entire fucking thread

Originale commento
>>
>>28716238

Nice projection

kjasnfijuan
>>
>>28716237
>>28716134

Real men build, and ensuring the safety and wellbeing on every level of your lineage is something very few can achieve in those times, and one of the most fulfilling and satisfying thing a man can do.
>>
>>28716237
you're not having kids, don't worry about their "degeneracy" levels jesus
>>
>>28716383

Yes I will, dont project
>>
>>28713769
why are these young men upset they don't to get experience one of the major things that says you are a worthwhile human being
>>
I'm thinking about killing myself too. My friends don't give a fuck about me anymore at all, I don't know why I bothered reactivating my facebook account all that time ago.
And work, I get bullied around all the time by a fattie who is 3 years younger than me. I've been there longer.
>>
>>28716414
You're the one projecting about the concept of projection. Your penis will never give sperm even if you did have kids, they will be born into this world. At the very best, your son would be just as resentful about the world as you are, and they would also feel guilt late at night about his supposed "degeneracy" just for being alive.

Thanks, Pop
>>
>>28716537

Damn, stop projecting son, you're the only loser in here
>>
>>28716599
Dad, get off r9k, its time to go lock Samantha into her 15 year chastity belt.
>>
>>28716537

Also, stop trying to justify not having kids, obviously you will be a shit parent and will never be able to ride the wave.

Just commit suicide mate
>>
>itt only a girl can fix me because I am pathetic shit
>>
>>28716620

hjmmmm

>captcha: have to click almost 20 store fronts
>>
>>28716622
The fact that you're posting here and delusionally think you're going to raise a family means that I win by default. YOu *might* be lucky enough to impregnate a trap. Maybe
>>
>>28713566
this is not reddit mr durden lol
>>
>>28716654

I rarely post here, unlike you. I only come here to vent.
>>
>>28713964
yeah guize just

mane up
stop being special snowflakes *le faggy guy fight club reference*

just bee yerself

and just fake it till you make it

you know?
just saying??
>>
>>28713366
wow how dumb can you be?
you ask a woman out with gold watch and nice clothes, not with a white t-shirt looking like a jackass
>>
>>28716628
basically the same thing poor people hope what money can do, hint: it cant
>>
>>28717078
Both with gf and with money it works the other way around I suppose
You gotta get your shit together and stop being pathetic, then you can start making money or get a gf
>>
File: bc-things-that-work21nw1.jpg (34 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
bc-things-that-work21nw1.jpg
34 KB, 620x349
dude go to a psych ward it isn't that bad

>double portions pot roast
omg it is good
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.