[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last online: 5 minutes ago >still hasn't responded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1395868522564.jpg (132 KB, 1205x721) Image search: [Google]
1395868522564.jpg
132 KB, 1205x721
>last online: 5 minutes ago
>still hasn't responded to or even looked at your message from 5 hours ago
>>
>>25226476
Don't make the same mistakes we all did, anon. Don't play these games. You should NEVER message a female unless it's for work/school, because they'll always turn it into mind games.
>>
>>25226590
Senpai has a good point. You will always care a 100x more than they do and it will drive you up the wall trying to gauge whether or not they like you.
>>
>>25226590
>>25226714

Another point I feel I should add is that you shouldn't fall for the tricks they use to lure you into the trap. Sometimes a cunt will message you back or in some rare cases even initiate a message, but this is just to prime the attention pump so you get hooked. Stay strong, and don't respond if this happens to you.

The only thing a woman wants is the knowledge that you are desperate for her attention, and the feeling she gets knowing that she can deny it to you.
>>
>text her an hour ago "what's up :)"

>hour later no reply

what did I do wrong
>>
>>25226847
You messaged her.
>>
>>25226852
so I'm supposed to just let it die entirely?

fuck this world
>>
>>25226958
Yes. This is what happens when you try to play their game.
>>
>>25226958
Yes. There is no other way to do it. Continuing to talk to them just empowers them as it weakens you. Because they will always hold the cards as long as you chase them. There is no "mutual" aspect to it. No matter what they might say when they're trying to keep you in their orbit.
>>
>>25226958
Yep. Never speak to her again. She's busy chatting with Chad Thundercock. Only respond if she gets pissy like you normally would and tell her to chill out, you've been busy. If she brings up that you've been online recently and haven't responded or something, insinuate she's a stalker and then "have plans". It's for the best.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.