[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normals get so irrationally mad at the concept of a waifu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14
File: 1454930490908.jpg (32 KB, 259x276) Image search: [Google]
1454930490908.jpg
32 KB, 259x276
Why do normals get so irrationally mad at the concept of a waifu?
I mean it's not like roasties would ever fuck us anyway, so why does it matter to them?
>>
>>28704589
its because they dont understand how life is for us. They cant see things from out point of view so to them it looks weird
>>
>>28704589
Normalfags are herd animals. Its simply instinct to cull the undesirables, that's why they hate us so much.
>>
New things terrify normalfags and when they see someone who is happy to be different, this scares them and makes them think irrationally thus leading to hatred of the unknown.
>>
When you don't put pussy on the pedestal at all it triggers them. In their eyes a betabux provider who married a dried up slut is better than you.
>>
normalfags see people with waifus like we see leftist sucks

people you never want to be
>>
>>28704589
probably because you're insane people who aren't being labeled as insane.
>>
>>28704954
leftist cucks* oregano
>>
>>28704967
HAHAH GUYS
FOUND THE NORMALFAG
>>
Undesired men's hopes are easy prey. Exploiting them is key to many livelihoods.
>>
File: 1461873306904.jpg (887 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461873306904.jpg
887 KB, 1920x1080
>>28704589
It's like how the world sees Bronies, bottom of the barrel degeneracy. They don't grasp the concept of how someone grows attached to a fictional character therefore think you're someone nobody wants to be around or be.

social stigma sorta plays into this as well. If you aren't committed to some cum guzzling 3D, either you aren't doing something right or nobody wants you

Fuck it though, I'd rather be commited to a waifu than have to deal with some irl bitch.
>>
They're not mad about this dumb waifu shit itself, they're mad at how little self awareness waifu fags have. It's pretty much brony levels of autism.
>>
>>28704589
It makes normie men and women angry that loser guys even have sexual urges, and especially if we display them. Unattractive men are expected to ct like eunuchs.
>>
File: 1463546325067s.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1463546325067s.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
>>28704996
I don't know I've abandoned companionship overall, so it seems that you're more normie than me and even more sad because your "partner" isn't even real. It's like you're desperately trying to be a normies so hard that you're resorting to insane delusions.
>>
What do you guys think about people who acquire waifus and then have sex in the future?
Let's say specifically someone who thought they'd be a permavirgin. Exluding hookers.
Anyone here read Ressentiment by the way?
>>
File: 1462891367162.jpg (451 KB, 1920x1979) Image search: [Google]
1462891367162.jpg
451 KB, 1920x1979
>>28704912
Honestly this best sums it up. normalfags are told all their lives "whats cool and what to do to be cool". so they just assume everything outside that bubble is not cool and the people involved with it are miserable. It just shows off how narrowminded people can be in terms of interests and hobbies. why do you think people always flip their shit over new things they come across and ether act like its the greatest thing ever or disgusting.
>>
Mad? I think they just laugh, mock, and possibly pity you, but to get mad or angry that you buy merchandise of your fake anime girlfriend, hardly.
>>
>>28704589
Normies resent what they dont understand. Even to me waifu thing seems pretty uncomfortable but i can see reasoning behind this. It's only gets cringe when i see body-pillows in public place.
>>
In a nutshell they dont like seeing men happy
>>
>>28705266
What's Ressentiment? A book? Webcomic?
>>
>>28705369
Manga. Should've mentioned that.
>>
>>28704589
I guess it scares me how emotionally involved you are in a fictional character. I found a subreddit where people were talking about going through rough breakups with their waifus and how distressed they were.

If you are so removed from reality that you feel a huge emotional response from what you imagine your pillow thinks of you, Im worried about what happens when you get behind the wheel of a car, or if you get your hands on a firearm.

What happens when my girlfriend is nice to you? Will you become obsessed with her and try to kidnap her? Are you that far removed from reality that you think that is a way to fix your loneliness?
>>
we don't get mad, we think it's hilarious and pathetic
>>
>>28705406
What's it about? Might pick it up to kill time
>>
>>28705417
>What happens when my girlfriend is nice to you? Will you become obsessed with her and try to kidnap her?

Oh normies, your delusions are always hilarious
>>
>>28705448
A guy who falls in love with a virtual girl.
>>
>>28704589
Having a waifu is only okay if you created her yourself. Otherwise you're in love with a Japanese anime writer.
>>
>>28705456
>Oh normies, your delusions are always hilarious
> delusions about a relationship with a pillow are much better
>>
>>28705521
Only a normie would think that someone having a waifu means they'd kidnap their landwhale roastie gf
>>
>>28705265
When u think he a normie but he actually lvl 900 robot
>>
>>28705574
Having a waifu means having a distorted view on the world and relationships.

Having a distorted view on the world and relationships means there is potential to be a dangerous individual without realizing it.
>>
File: 1343191049797.jpg (63 KB, 648x720) Image search: [Google]
1343191049797.jpg
63 KB, 648x720
Normalimpaired invest a vast amount of resources into their mating partners and can get very unhappy if their courtship does not bear fruits. When they do see someone who does not invest time, money and sanity into this mating ritual, but is perfectly happy with the with his 2D girl, they feel cheated, so they must vindicate their resource investment. For this reason they look down upon on people who do not take part in it, which is usually done by exclusion, humiliation and ridicule, often with the expectation of increasing their own social standing.
>>
>>28704996
>trannies are mentally ill
>guys with waifus aren't
>>
>>28705669
>Having a waifu means having a distorted view on the world and relationships.
how?

>Having a distorted view on the world and relationships means there is potential to be a dangerous individual
how?
>>
It's not normal and it is escapism.
>>
File: Untitled.png (58 KB, 1043x532) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
58 KB, 1043x532
>>28705702
Do you honestly, unironically, think this is healthy?

No cause for concern at all?

Do you think I am cherrypicking?

Do you think this poster presents no danger to the people around them?
>>
>>28705902
It's not healthy or really unhealthy

Nah

Yes

No, and you have not explained what having a waifu has to do with kidnapping your landwhale gf
>>
>>28705936
>have not explained what having a waifu has to do with kidnapping your landwhale gf

Having a waifu means that your views on relationships are grounded in hallucination and are divorced from reality.

This makes you unpredictable and potentially dangerous.
>>
>>28706042
>Having a waifu means that your views on relationships are grounded in hallucination and are divorced from reality

BUT HOW YOU MAXIMUM RETARD YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED THIS
>>
>>28706042
>Having a waifu means that your views on relationships are grounded in hallucination and are divorced from reality.
Why? The views on relationship between you and your waifu can be the same as those between you and a bioperson.

>This makes you unpredictable and potentially dangerous.
That's just silly. Most waifuists are too scared to leave their room during daylight. The only danger they pose is to themselves, as they may suffer from malnutrition and a lack of vitamin D3.
>>
>>28706067
If you are capable of ignoring the fact that your pillow is just a lump of polyester, are you also capable of ignoring the fact that the little girl locked up under your staircase is crying because she's terrified and wants to go home?
>>
>>28706042
Everybody is potentially dangerous. People with waifus who have a distorted worldview (you can have a waifu and know she isn't real) have this problem independently from whether they have a waifu.
>>
>>28705316
This. They'll spend maybe a second or two thinking about your weird habits then that's it. What they aren't going to do is spend time vilifying it. Unless they're on some weird crusade of course. Acting like a little bitch about how others might not look at your maybe odd interests as you do obviously is not gonna do you any favours. Ultimately no one cares what you do.
>>
>>28706167
>implying the pillow is literally the girlfriend
The pillow is a physical representation of the idea you fucking mong
>>
>>28706357
Okay then

If you are capable of ignoring the fact that your girlfriend is just a lump of 0s and 1s in some gif images and 1s and the stories you make up in your head, are you also capable of ignoring the fact that the little girl locked up under your staircase is crying because she's terrified and wants to go home?
>>
>>28706410
Why would someone who is attracted to drawn girls house a little girl? It makes much more sense that people who aren't attracted to drawn girls, but to biological girls, to house little girls. Or are you implying images made out of 0s and 1s have a sentience?
>>
>>28706410
M8 its completely normal for fiction to elicit emotions in people. No one is ignoring that waifus are 2D. That's the whole fucking point. You're in love with an idea. People become fond of movie and book characters all the fucking time. Jesus Christ you normalfags are so bland and lack critical thinking ability. If you're asking whether or not people with waifus can distinguish between 2D and 3D, yes, unless you're literally autistic and post on deviantart. Jesus you're dumb.
>>
>>28706410
Do you need to be able to ignore it to have her locked up there? Also, if you already go out and kidnap people, why would you need a waifu as companion?
>>
>>28706495
>>28706509
> why would someone who is extremely lonely with a weak grasp on reality be dangerous?
>>
>>28706589
>extremely lonely
Not when you have a waifu
>weak grasp on reality
I've already explained why this isn't the case. Either address my argument or go fuck yourself.
>>
>>28706589
Yes, why would such a person be dangerous?
>>
>>28706589
Why would somebody who only likes 2D kidnap a real person?
>>
>>28706610
>>28706684
>>28706643
Clearly there is no winning here. I think you're crazy, you think you aren't, that's what makes you crazy.

But you asked the question of why normies don't like waifus and got the answer.

If the answer made sense to you, you wouldn't have a waifu.
>>
>>28706735
There are reasonable answers and OP didn't need to make this thread, but you aren't able of giving one, you don't even understand what people are saying to you. But stay scared if it helps you deal with stupidity.
>>
>>28706735
>le "respond to three people saying different things at once so i don't have to actually address what they said" meme
actually kill yourself
>>
Why do robots get so irrationally mad at the concept of a cyborg?
I mean it's not like people who lost their virginity can't still live a robotic lifestyle, so why the fuck does it matter to them?
>>
File: waiting.jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
waiting.jpg
9 KB, 183x275
>>28706735
While I'm not the same as the previous users who posted here, I can say that I don't have a waifu as I'd rather keep to reality, but I don't see why people hate it. Sure it's a pretty oddball/crazy thing to do but the delusion will more than likely lead to self harm rather than the harm of others, so they aren't a threat. I personally do know a waifuist IRL and he isn't hurting himself or doing anything crazy, he's just an autistic hermit who's rich due to inheritance + getting lucky on the stock market.

Pic sorta related
>>
Why do roasties get so irrationally mad at the concept of an onahole?
I mean it's not like roasties would lose their axe wounds, so why does it matter to them?
>>
>>28705669
>slippery slope

Someone having a waifu doesn't mean that they are going to go randomly kidnapping people who look like their waifu.

A person in a relationship wouldn't go out and kidnap their SO's body doubles.

Yes, they do have some degree of problems that causes them to rationalize the existence of an imaginary entity, but that doesn't lead criminal or delinquent intentions.

When you get to know a person, you project your own opinions and conclusions about that person on their physical form and hold them in your mind. You can never truly know what that person is thinking, only the sum of the information about them that they have conveyed to you in their actions unless you forcibly enter their brain to understand how and why they think. Once that person leaves the room, they don't cease to exist; you still have your perceptions and memories of your interactions with them stored in your mind which you project back on to them in reality the next time you see them (e.g. being happy to see someone for no reason).

For people with a waifu, they take the "person existing outside of the room" concept and apply it to a mental structure in the shape of their waifu. To them, their waifu exists as much in their head as Stacy exists in Chad's head when Stacy isn't in the same place as Chad.

Feelings are the brain's responses to stimuli. Waifufags have taught themselves the ability to inflict emotions upon themselves with a mental thoughtform without the need for physical contact or appearance.

It's like owning a CD and admiring it's album art and inserts versus downloading an mp3 rip of the album. Sure, you can appreciate the CD and all the thought that went into the art, but at the end of the day the most important part of the CD is the content provided in addition to the memories or emotions invoked by the content, which the mp3 rip is equally capable of providing a brain with.

It's one of many logical solutions, really.
>>
>taking the waifu meme seriously
>>
The same reason normies flipout if they find out you don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>28704967
>probably because you're insane people who aren't being labeled as insane.

How is that any different from the "transgenders" normalfags seem to love.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FUWGrSlO6K
I'm 3 months into becoming a trap, how is my voice coming along? Thanks.
>>
>>28705266
I've read it pretty good despite the ending. Pretty good take on the whole VR waifu thing.
>>
>>28707223

The economy.

Waifus can't spend money. In a Waifu relationship, only the Husbando can spend money.

In a transgendered relationship, both partners are capable of spending money.

By not playing into the majority's structure, you are immediately ousted as crazy.
>>
>>28706735
>I get to decide who's crazy
Lol ok
>>
>>28707234
Preety good. Im gonna fap to this
>>
>>28705164
>tfw horsefucker and waifufag
>tfw waifu is a pony
>tfw im more autistic then even you autists
>>
>>28705902
i don't think most people are mad at the concept of waifu, or mad at those who partake in the delusions. it's just a recognition of brooding mental illness. that's something a lot of you guys don't get: you're only damaging yourself more and more by sticking with these habits.

my best friend's brother is in the process of this, getting worse every week i see him. he has these weird ticks like a person with tourette's would have. says he hears voices that constantly shit talk him. it's getting worse because he is enabling it and doing nothing to stop erroneous habits from developing into serious mental issues.
>>
>>28707234
OH GOD

I CAME
>>
they dont want us to accept that we don't belong in society. being rejected from society is ok, but acknowledging society has no place for you is a threat to it. society runs on thirst
>>
File: l8vKIuce_400x400.png (59 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
l8vKIuce_400x400.png
59 KB, 240x240
>>28708050
thanks anon ;33
>>
File: 1428451517412.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1428451517412.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
I'm not mad you can wank to cartoons and all that stuff. As long as you don't go out and try to rape and molest girls
>>
Normalfags often get disgusted by guys who fantasize about VR relationships or sex bots as well. A lot of them just find sexually unsuccessful men repulsive, and they assume, probably correctly, that waifufags are sexual failures and would be with or without their devotion to a fictional character.

If they have extended exposure to waifufags, rather than reading about them on KnowYourMeme or some other shithole, they may get mad at waifufags for constantly disparaging 3D women. Misogyny in general makes normans pretty butthurt.
>>
>>28704589
Because men who have given up on women are less likely to part with their money to support women.
>>
File: 3527539221_31a97101f2[2].jpg (92 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
3527539221_31a97101f2[2].jpg
92 KB, 500x374
>>28704589
For the same reason they hate NEETs.

They want everyone to be as miserable as they are.

If you opt out of relationships they see that as "cheating", and it also invalidates their struggles.
>>
>>28704589
They don't get mad, they just think you're weird. If they got mad that's asking for you to make him look like an ass.
>>
File: 1316105-mariahunter.jpg (33 KB, 340x668) Image search: [Google]
1316105-mariahunter.jpg
33 KB, 340x668
>>28704589
I don't the normalfags really get mad, but more so much bemused. They don't hate us, they just think we're fucking weirdo losers. Whatever though, that's their problem, not mine.

>>28705417
>What happens when my girlfriend is nice to you?
>3DPD
>>
>>28705417
How nice is your girlfriend being? Is she giving me a hug?

I'd appreciate a hug but I wouldn't go past that because it'd be cheating on my waifu.
>>
They're mad that NEETs aren't opting for fat landwhale 3D sluts.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.