[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything wrong with her argument?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1445369223602.jpg (177 KB, 1024x855) Image search: [Google]
1445369223602.jpg
177 KB, 1024x855
Would you fuck her? How could her argument be countered?
>>
>>25223914
No. Even if she wws skinny she'd still be ugly
>>
>>25223914
I mean... She's allowed whatever standard she wants, so long as she doesn't complain when men of whatever type she's seeking not being interested in her.

(Did that make sense?)
>>
Her argument is faulty because it is solipsistic in nature. She is basically stating that she should not have to lower her standards while others would. It is hypocritical.

My biggest question is, can she eve look at herself? At least men are still interested. If a young man was the size of her no woman would talk to him.

"when I am perfectly fine in my eyes..."

That sentence explains the problem right there. She wants a man who works out, is handsome, well kept, well dressed, smells good, but she does not want to work for it herself.

I love how she talks as if she has to be in a relationship. Do people forget there is another option? Not dating. And it is a very viable option. Holy living fuck.
>>
>>25223914
no one has to lower their standards
people choose to because being alone is worse to them than sticking it out for that one in a million person who meets all their standards and is attracted to them
>>
I mean I wanna fuck super models, I can't be mad when they don't feel the same
>>
Fit bitches won't fuck fat/ugly niggas
Fit niggas won't fuck fat/ugly bitches
A guy is attracted to a girl out of his league and he's a creep.
A fugly girl wants to go for attractive dudes, she shouldn't lower her standards.
Not even the fugliest of cunts will give the time of day to any man who isn't chad
>>
Nothing wrong with this. She doesn't have to bang someone just because they're on a similar level of physical attractiveness. She can deny anyone she wants and if she can get a hottie to date her good for her. Same goes with everyone. Have whatever standards you want
>>
>>25223914
>literally looks like that nigger tripfag who goes on omegle a lot
>>
File: 1450985814609.png (169 KB, 293x215) Image search: [Google]
1450985814609.png
169 KB, 293x215
>>25224174
just found a picture, im lmaoing
>>
A fat , stinking smelly,sweaty black as fuck ugly as fuck girl like that has people she doesnt want to be seen with.

And people come here and tell us getting a GF is as simple as fixing your personality and approaching.
>>
>>25224144
Yeah, but she's delusional if she thinks attractive men should be obligated to give her a chance.
>>
>>25223914
>old
iktf ;_; except i wasn't fat when shit like that happened. Also was underaged.
>>
>tfw the world would be a better place if ugly people were only attracted to people just as ugly as themselves
>>
>tfw chubby dark-skinned black girl
>tfw most of the guys that have tried to talk to you had grey hair
>>
>>25224750
Fuck them. Ride their cocks until they have heart attacks
>>
>>25224807
I'd rather have awkward virgin sex with another virgin and grow old with them. these guys are already old and probably aren't pure KVs.
>>
>>25223914
She doesn't "have to" but she definitely should.
If she doesn't well that's her problem but don't expect good looking people to lower their standards either.
>>
>>25224063
>Fit bitches won't fuck fat/ugly niggas
False. I've seen it so many times, I'm not even surprised anymore
>Fit niggas won't fuck fat/ugly bitches
Depends on what you mean. How Black people define and how white people define fat are two different fats. Her fat is fat all around though
>A guy is attracted to a girl out of his league and he's a creep.
Depends on how far out of his league
>A fugly girl wants to go for attractive dudes, she shouldn't lower her standards.
>Not even the fugliest of cunts will give the time of day to any man who isn't chad
They usually die alone too
>>
>>25224750
>chubby
define that. Is there junk in da trunk?
>>
>>25223914
>'Some people hate violence, lying, and stealing.'
>'I only hate stealing.'
>'Why am I wrong? Why should I hate the other two too? How is this fair?'

Her argument.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.