[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else can't get bitches at the club ? go club from 18-21
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Who else can't get bitches at the club ?

go club from 18-21 girls use to grab me dance with me etc

be 25 now, go club no girls even look at me once

i look exactly the same, what happened ?
>>
>>28696084
you are delusional, they can see the wrinkles and the receding hairline, you're fucked
>>
For years I kept saying "at least I look young for my age."

This year when I said it to my mom she laughed at me.

Then I looked in the mirror and saw it.
I'm an old creep.
>>
>>28696084
You are 25 post average looks, country, your face and what aare your introduction lines and we will fix it up.
Psychologist here.
>>
>>28696084
I went to a club a few times in San Antonio and Austin, hooked up once.

In Austin a decent looking girl struck up a convo with me, but I was too autist to pick up on it and eventually just told her good night after talking for like 15 minutes.

In San Antonio these two girls came up to my friend and I, probably mainly for the hot one to talk to my buff guido friend. I started talking and flirting with the uglier friend, eventually bang her in the back of her friends car then a few more times in my friends apartment. Everyone makes fun of me because she was not hot.
>>
File: 1439156623840.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1439156623840.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>28696287
I didnt want this feel anon
>>
>>28696314
How old are you now senpaisama
>>
you should rather be looking for them at the animal shelter.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.