[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hate introverts? Before, I used to feel something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: smugpepe.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
Anyone else hate introverts?

Before, I used to feel something like pity when I saw some loner guy who never talks because I used to be a bit like that in high school. I would actively go out of my way to make friends with them. Usually this would yield another guy to play videogames with so that was pretty cool to me at the time.

Now when I see one in college, one of those dudes in a t-shirt and blue jeans who hasn't got a haircut in weeks and wears glasses, (you know the ones, right?) I don't approach them. I make fun of them with the rest of the normies in the class to bond with the normies in the class, end of.

Why? Because introverted males have literally ZERO VALUE. Introvert is synonymous with LOSER. At least female "introverts" (female introverts don't actually exist) have inherent value because guys really want to fuck their pussy hole, but then again all women are shit.

Anyway, male introverts are losers. Being "shy" beyond the age of 12 is a serious dysfunction that you should work on fixing if you can help it and aren't literally autistic. Associating with these shy losers lowers your value in the eyes of regular people, so don't do that either.

Just let them cry on the internet about their introvert feels until they die. They're really obsessed with things that can't be measured like intelligence and morals and are convinced they have more of those things than the guy who talks on his phone on public transit or whatever the fuck bothered their sensitive selves that day.

If you're a twenty-something year old who still gets upset at the prospect of having to interact with strangers, fuck you.
>>
Uhhh...okay then?
>>
>>25222395
I've actually been feeling the same way for some time and really look down on them, though I don't have much of a good reason. Lately I've actually abandoned most of my introvert freinds and started hitting the clubs and partying more. They still like me though, so if I have plans fall through they're my back up to game with. Fucking losers.
>>
>>25222495
This isn't meant to sound critical, more of an observation: I've noticed this false dichotomy on /r9k/ where either you're an introverted loner or you go out clubbing and partying. Like the only options are being a no-friends loser beta nerd or being a club-hopping fuccboi.

I also object to OP's conflation of introvertedness with shyness or social anxiety, nerdy interests, etc.

I'm a very introverted person who needs (and likes) a lot of alone time but has a broad social circle, plays in bands, and dates/has relationships fairly regularly.

I do get stressed out about being in a large group of people, especially when it is largely or entirely strangers, but that doesn't mean I necessarily don't go, just that I take a little while to warm up. And after spending a day or night or whatever socializing, I usually need a couple days on my own at home to just chill and recharge.

If I talk about my life, I'm accused of being a normie. "Chad get off my board" etc. But I'm not. It's not a world of "robots" and "Chads." And I don't even mean that there is a spectrum between "robot" and "alphaChad." I mean there are entirely other ways of living and the world is not so black and white.

>tldr there are other ways of breaking out of your shell other than clubbing and trying to "become chad"
>>
>>25222593

>I'm a very introverted person
>broad social circle, plays in bands, and dates/has relationships fairly regularly.

Then you're not introverted. There are so many normies looking to claim introvert status just because it makes them look deeper than those scary fratbros with muscles and popped collars.

You're just a regular guy, sorry.
>>
>introverted male
>still get laid
>still had gfs
>had chicks cry over me
>chicks drag me to dance with them at clubs
Now I'm in a relationship the clubbing part doesn't happen, but being introverted and good looking is a pretty sweet deal, I don't have to chase chicks just to get pussy
>>
>>25222593
You're a normie
People like you need to stop pretending your a robot, just because you share similar interests doesn't make you a robot, and just because you don't share some interests with the other normies doesn't mean you're not a normie, you are a normie and need to accept it
>>
>>25222649
This

You're not introverted, you probably just like time alone
>>25222684
Same with you, you're not introverted, you're probably just mixing that up with being quiet or liking time alone
>>
>>25222395

>one of those dudes in a t-shirt and blue jeans who hasn't got a haircut in weeks and wears glasses

Fuck off, you're talking about me aren't you?
>>
>>25222395
you do realise being introverted and shy are two completely different things right?
I hope santa gets you a dictionary.
>>
normalshit bait thread

back to facebook with you and take your facebook frog images with you
>>
>>25222725
It's hard for me to purposefully make friends, most of my friends were made by them being active with me, and I can't talk to girls for shit, my game is non existent. If I was better at it I'd get laid more than I do now, but oh well. I get really anxious and nervous by just going to a store, or getting gas.
>>
Good. I want you people to leave me alone anyway.
>>
>>25222395
suck my wet cunt
>>
File: 1450841901816.jpg (156 KB, 416x594) Image search: [Google]
1450841901816.jpg
156 KB, 416x594
>>25222684
>>25222725
>>25222692
Robots get defensive about this kind of shit because if someone challenges their definitions or view of the world, then they feel that person is attacking their identity. If you have a friend, then you "don't belong here" because by being here and admitting you have a friend, you undermine their feeling of belonging to /r9k/ because not everyone here is exactly like them and that's terrifying for some reason.

Hence why they challenge you're identity. "You're a normie." "Just admit you're a normie, Chad, and get off my board. You're not a robot."

He never said he was a robot. Just that he is generally introverted and that no one is that black-and-white, we are all dynamic people with different tendencies and varied personalities.

>you're not introverted, you probably just like alone time
All you know about this guy is that he needs lots of alone time. But somehow you're able to analyze his whole personality and surmise that he somehow doesn't measure up to the (non-existent) prerequisite criteria to post here.

Being introverted and inward and even shy or anxious does not preclude having friends.

It's funny too because for all the shit robots give SJWs about policing and shaming people, there sure is a lot of social policing here.
"Your identity does not conform with my self-created assumptions about who posts here. By going against those assumptions, you undermine my identity and sense of belonging. So I must conclude that you do not belong here because your identity does not conform."
>>
File: le supreme gentleman.jpg (216 KB, 1656x1378) Image search: [Google]
le supreme gentleman.jpg
216 KB, 1656x1378
>normies think i look like a school shooter ever since eliot rodger ascended
>avoid me like the plague

i didn't want to talk to them anyway.
>>
>>25222395
If you're a twenty-something year old who still gets upset at the prospect of having to interact with strangers, fuck you.

>tfw over 30 :^)
>>
>>25222649
It's kind of hilarious when that happens. I had one guy in my uni group talk constantly for an hour before saying he was introverted. Then he asked me why I was so quiet later on. Fucking idiots
>>
>>25222825
You know what to do

BetaUprising
>>
>>25222395
Wh-which glasses?
>>
>>25222841
Maybe he gets nervous in groups and overcompensates. I do that sometimes. Start yakking too much. It happens because - ding ding - I'm an introvert and get too in my own head and was in the past picked on for being too quiet.

Now I'm trying to find a balance and work on being able to interact with people without spilling verbal spaghetti and rambling or shutting down completely and being a babybitch standing in the corner.

>if you're an introvert, you can't possibly ever talk to anyone ever he was like totally faking and then he bullied me, proving that he is chad
Yeah OK
>>
>>25222395
The ones that don't have any value are the ones that don't have long term and short term objectives. Doesn't matter if you're autistic as fuck, if you don't have objectives and are just letting yourself go, might as well kill yourself.
>>
>>25222395
>not realizing that 50% of the population are introverts according to the myers-briggs test.
Fuck off cunt with your stereotypes.
>>
ITT r9k is as obsessed with identity politics as tumblr, and just as narrow and vicious about it, just in a different context
>>
>>25222896
this

Normie or robot, introvert or extrovert, what matters is having goals, having strong values, and working toward something with a big picture vision, not how comfortable you are with public speaking or going to parties
>>
File: 1438497531869.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1438497531869.gif
930 KB, 270x270
>mfw the last party i went to with my gf only had like 30-40 people and i completely shut down and went catatonic because of how many people and the noise until my gf brought me home and fucked me 3 times the same night while all her normie friends were off at some club

feels good
>>
>>25222915

I would say that /r9k/ is concerned with social dynamics and not identity politics at all. This thread is about social dynamics.
>>
>>25222935
NORMIE SCUM YOU DON'T BELONG HERE ONLY PEOPLE EXACTLY LIKE ME BELONG HERE GET OFF MY BOARD YOU GIRLFRIEND HAVING CHAD I BET YOU HAVE A 9 INCH COCK WHICH IS IMPORTANT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25222961
my penis is long but only average or maybe even slightly below average thickness. i can't tell because i'm always still kind of soft whenever i go to measure or take an image or something.
>>
>>25222953
Identity politics in the sense that people identify with a certain image of who posts on this board. Hence why people will variously tell each other they don't belong here when someone mentions: being black, having a girlfriend, having friends, being an artist, going to a social function, etc.

It's not about social dynamics, which makes it sound remote and scientific. It's about people who (seemingly) don't conform to a particular individual or groups vision of who belongs here being told to get out for sharing minimal aspects of their life. Look at the assumptions that come pouring out.

A guy above mentions being an introvert but having friends and is immediately told he can't possibly be an introvert, he must be lying about it, a story of another supposedly fake introvert "("fucking idiot") is shared. And the supposedly-fake-introvert is told he doesn't belong here.

That's about group identity and conformity within /r9k/, not broad social power dynamics.
>>
>>25222395
your post reads like you are tsundere for autist ass
>they are worthless because i cant fuck them
>w-why cannot i have introvert bf
>>
>>25222894
>if you're an introvert, you can't possibly ever talk to anyone ever he was like totally faking and then he bullied me, proving that he is chad

I wasn't saying that at all. It's the fact he didnt't know why I was being introverted after he claimed to be an introvert.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.