[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
describe your ideal suicide no matter how unrealistic and fantastical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 31
File: 1453726026687.png (294 KB, 599x323) Image search: [Google]
1453726026687.png
294 KB, 599x323
describe your ideal suicide

no matter how unrealistic and fantastical it may be, post it, every nuance and every snippet of dialogue
>>
In my sleep desu
>>
>get shotgun
>get undetected access to some open incinerator or industrial acid vat or something
>walk to the edge
>shoot self in roof of mouth
>fall in

I'm not really in the mood for sentimental elaborations. I just want to get the job done.
>>
>>28686594
Ramming a C-130 filled with explosives into an alien spaceship.
>>
>>28686594
hung by neck until dead.
no note. I said enough while alive.
>>
>>28686594

Disappear totally from existence
>>
>>28686594
>grab two galaxies
>smash them together while singing the space jam theme
>obliterate myself and the entire milky way
>>
Painless and quick.

Also I hope they don't find my body
>>
>>28686594
>be 60-80 years old
>take a shit load of drugs, get fuckin' lit
>drive a Cadillac off a cliff
>>
>>28686594
simply not waking up

anything else would be too much effort
>>
The best way to go has got to be by heroin overdose, right?
>>
.45 slug to the skull

But I'd settle for sitting in my car sucking down car exhaust fumes. Good night /r9k/
>>
>>28686594

my body exploding like a 1 terraton atomic bomb
>>
>>28686594
dressing up like santa and hanging myself in a mall
>>
probably get hit by a train
nobody would have any doubts about how serious i was about it
>>
>>28686973
>>28687136
OP said ideal suicide, not ideal death. Unless you lucidly somnambulate under a truck, suicide is not possible while asleep.
>>
File: let the be FIRE.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
let the be FIRE.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>28686594
Watching a nuke from a distance that gives me a good view but will also smash me into nothingness when the blast wave hits.
>>
exploding with the force of a thousand supernovas
>>
>>28686594
Freezing to death in the snow while drunk off my ass and listening to some nice music.

I fantasize about it all the time, might try to make it happen if I can get the money to travel somewhere cold enough.
>>
>>28687176
Is this real footage? Awesome quality.
>>
Being shot with some kind of pulse beam that makes your brain explode.
>>
File: blam.webm (514 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
blam.webm
514 KB, 1280x720
>>28687206
Yep the US released a whole bunch of high quality footage from their archives and I grabbed a whole bunch from a thread somewhere.
>>
Wowee this one always goes over well for me....

I've had this idea going around some time.

I would try to pull off one of those Sandy Hook shootings, but I would try to gather the people up in like an auditorium, shoot at the ceiling and hope nothing falls on people. Then, I would really get them all scared shitless. I want to talk to all the kids and teachers about whatever is going through my mind, really fucking scare them.

Then I want to make one child come up to me, I want to ask them their name. I want to tell them everything will be okay, but not for you. I'll tell them only they can convince me to stop my madness.

Whatever they say, it doesn't matter, I've made up my mind by this point.

I'm going to look the child in my eyes and say "You've done it [x], you really pulled it off." I will step back a little bit, kneel down, and shoot myself in the head, hopefully killing me in front of the child, scarring them horribly for life.

But before I pull that trigger, I'm going to tell them "The curse belongs to you now"
>>
>>28686594
Go in to bank with gun, kill guards have hostages, have a speacker phone with me. Tell the world how people who are socially awkward want/need love as well.

>"Dont just try to talk to socially awkward people once or twice keep doing so they can get comfortable around you, once they do they will see that not every one is a chad or stacy. Stop being robots and live"

After my rant i walk out with the gun and shoot low not to harm anyone but the cops will shoot me and i will die.
>>
i'd like to minimise or eradicate all chance of surviving, i don't think i could ever cope with a failed suicide attempt. preferably a mixture of as many suicide methods as i can concoct. something along the lines of this;

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cdc_1338202766
>>
File: bewm.webm (895 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bewm.webm
895 KB, 1280x720
>>28687206
>>>/wsg/977019

There, found it.
>>
Not sure, I'd somehow take the entire human race with me.
>>
>>28687238

What really gets me down about this, is that I know people are just going to say my actions were just some government false flag and it was some kind of operation to distract the masses from legislature.

No one believes in these shootings anymore.
>>
>>28687238
>implying the little shit wouldn't rationalize it away anyway

It's not really possible to traumatize anyone.
>>
>>28687342

is it worth the time investment to try to select a child from their birth, watch them as they grow up, and them pull it off at those crucial ages like 13?
>>
Either have a shootout with whoever killing them and getting wounded in the battle bleeding out or watching nuclear armageddon and blowing my brains out after it.

The shootout would take place in a lab or something similar, maybe a hospital, after a few days of fleeing or hunting down a group of people we end up in a hospital where I fight them off, killing them all but get shot near the stomach and break down next to a wall/lab equipment and just sit there listening to some music while I bleed out.

Nuclear scenario:
I am in space (for whatever reason) and silently watch with a close friend how humanity annihilates itself. Maybe talk about how it was a hell of a ride for a few hours after it ends. And then we just shoot ourselves. But coming to think of it in the nuclear scenario I'd rather live through the fallout and watch the world as it changes. Either way it would be a really fucking amazing way to end it all.
>>
>>28687370
Well maybe if you choose some actually sensitive, intelligent girl... maybe. But an average kid just cares too little either way to be fazed by anything not affecting it physically, like molestation.
>>
>>28687384
Bleeding with a couple of slugs in your chest out while your conciousness fades seems like a good way to go, if you can mask the pain the slow fading would be relaxing.
>>
>>28687427

I really want to make sure I do my best so they believe there is some kind of cult / curse they may have, and that my death was because of them.

I mean I don't want to kill anyone besides myself.
>>
File: reiko.jpg (16 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
reiko.jpg
16 KB, 225x350
Instantaneous, as soon as possible. I'm going to be dead anyway, I just want it to be practical.
>>
>>28687459
yeah maybe I should add some painkillers to the first scenario. Fentanyl or something of the likes, it's effect is extremely strong and it takes very little time to kick in, so it would be perfect for that scenario.
>>
File: 1459992052923.jpg (85 KB, 903x714) Image search: [Google]
1459992052923.jpg
85 KB, 903x714
Ideally I'd take pentobarbital somewhere private. Hope I could find a way to alert paramedics after I've passed away, nobody wants to find a rotting corpse. I think it's cowardly but I'm confident it would fairly painless and you'd be unconscious 95% of it, not that I know what's going on in that person's head.

Fantastically, I'd like to attend a huge event with bombs strapped to me. Find a way onto the stage far enough so that it wouldn't harm anyone but myself, draw attention to myself and press the button. That's all I've got, a simple public spectacle. Better yet if I could re-enact the screenshot from /b/, something about barbed wire around your neck during a televised high speed pursuit only with a parachute for your dismembered head.
>>
File: 1456923738736.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456923738736.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
In my sleep after a long night of sex with Japanese woman, a cute black girl, and scottsgirl at age 75.
>>
>>28686594

Passing away in my sleep, peacefully.

I've suffered enough, I don't want to fill my final moments with agony and terror.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-18-21-57-24.png (779 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-18-21-57-24.png
779 KB, 720x1280
Crashing a plane into a World Cup game. Don't really care if others die, it'd just be funny how surprised everyone would be.
>>
A shotgun to the head then fall face first into a volcano.
>>
>>28687167
For you, anon :)) it's dot com port on
>>
>>28686594
Fading from existance.
>>
Become a fucking swat squad

I would get a few buddies and we would all gear up for fucking anything. Bulletproof vests, assault rifles, one sniper, one heavy weapons expert, one demolition expert, the whole fucking deal. We would then storm through some nigger infested neighborhood until we eventually all get killed off. We would kill a bunch of niggers as well as ourselves, hell, might even start a race war. /pol/ will love me
>>
Storming over a trench into no-man's-land in the great war
>>
>>28686594
Pretty much Bruce Willis' death in Armageddon. If I die I'd like it to be saving the world. If anyone here's read Footfall by Larry Niven I'd like to go out exactly like Harry Reddington.
>>
File: jerry sad.jpg (12 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
jerry sad.jpg
12 KB, 249x213
>tfw you will never die fighting off a horde of niggers who are trying to rape your waifu
Is there even a better way to die?
>>
>>28687805
>it's dot com port on

Sorry, what?
>>
I want to arm myself with a handgun and shotgun and head to either my old high school or my current university.

Once there, I act as though there's going to be mass murder. In a classroom or some single door, enclosed room I subtly lock everyone, stand up, fire a few shots to get everyone's attention, and quickly take a hostage.

With my hostage, I march to the front of the room, point a gun at their head, and introduce the hostage to the class, as though they've never met before. I then ask the hostage to introduce me to the class, to see if they know my name, anything remotely about me.

When the hostage fails to introduce me, they having nothing to say, I take the liberty of introducing myself instead, primarily to the hostage, but to the others in the room as well. Then I point my shotgun at the hostage's head, and then unveil the homemade explosive under my coat. I place it on the floor, arm it, say goodbye, put the barrel in my mouth and pull the trigger.

Shortly after, the explosive goes off and is revealed to be harmless, it leaving the room in a heap of little slips of paper with "I just wanted a friend" handwritten on them.
>>
I want to kill myself by firing a shotgun up my asshole after cumming from the prostate stimulation. I'd have to modify the end so that it'd be thicker, smoother, and able to be lubricated.
>>
File: gettin' peaceful.jpg (19 KB, 392x402) Image search: [Google]
gettin' peaceful.jpg
19 KB, 392x402
>last stand against the normie hordes in a fucking mech
>when i die the mech's nuclear engine explodes and wipes off the whole planet with it
>>
>>28687988

oh man that is a good one!
>>
>i'm wearing a WWII nazi SS uniform
>a mosque is burning behind me
>I see a Muslim about to behead a small girl
>I jump in, save the girl but get stabbed in the confrontation
>I take the sword out of my stomach and stab the Muslim telling him he'll go to hell
>I look up to the sky, my ancestors smile upon me
>the little girl holds my hand, thanking me
>I hear cheers of my people, we have won
>I have died a hero
>>
File: 1462483999168.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462483999168.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>28688204
>and then the girl becomes a slut just like all the others
wew lad at least you died like all other white people died at war.
mostly in vain
>>
>>28686594
Ideally I would shoot myself in the head and die instantly. I would then wake up when my conciousness re-manifests itself trillions of years later.
>>
File: 1446222900346.jpg (81 KB, 924x571) Image search: [Google]
1446222900346.jpg
81 KB, 924x571
>>28687988
oregano feels
>>
>>28687158
This.
originol
>>
>>28686594
Just drop me in the event horizon of the supermassive blackhole at the center of our galaxy. I'll be incinerated instantly and painlessly before being torn to shreds and I'll get the chance to gaze into the gaping maw of the abyss.
>>
>>28686594
a personal gas chamber filled with pure helium or nitrogen
>>
>Sit down in peaceful wilderness
>shotgun
>mouth
>let nature retake my husk
>>
>prepare two white canvases and place one of them in front of me to paint on
>cut my stomach lightly, enough for it to bleed, but not enough for me to pass out or be paralysed by the pain
>dip my fingers of my left hand in the blood, and use them to paint on the canvas the essence of everything grave, of every curse I hold in my heart, of everything that led me to commit suicide, with my own blood, cutting slightly deeper if I stop bleeding
>after finishing this painting, I move it out of the way, and put the other canvas in front of me, before cutting my left wrist deeply
>use my right hand to use the blood from my left wrist to paint everything beautiful, everything warm, every bliss I've felt, everything that made me glad to be born
>go on to paint as I start crying from a mix of the pain and my feelings, then pass out and die in the midst of painting this, never being able to finish expressing just how beautiful the world could be
>>
>Eat some trashy fast food as my last meal to express how I feel about myself.
>Walk into a major highway
>Somehow manage to slit my throat before something hits me
>>
File: 1459473918443.jpg (611 KB, 1771x1482) Image search: [Google]
1459473918443.jpg
611 KB, 1771x1482
>sign up to go skydiving
>jump
>take off my parachute as soon as I clear the plane
>close my eyes and think nice, comfy thoughts
>feel nothing but the air rushing over my body in my blissful descent towards mother earth
>>
I want to live forever through preservation of my body when I am on my deathbed. Then be brought back to full health/immortality when medicine in the future catches up. I know this sounds like normie thing to say but why give up a possible future of constant pleasure and ecstacy. I think all robots should seek immortality to survive the current circumstances, unless you have a mental illness and want to die.
>>
File: 1463072019104.jpg (88 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463072019104.jpg
88 KB, 800x1200
Shotgun loaded with buckshot in my mouth at a slight upward angle, braced against my desk to steady it. Pull the trigger, my brain stem is pureed, and I'm dead before my brain can even process the sound of the gunshot.

Also, I'd leave a quick "not your fault, I love you very much, no funeral please" note to my family and a "sorry about the mess, buy yourselves a drink" note to the cleanup crew with a $100 bill attached.
>>
>>28688904
>"sorry about the mess, buy yourselves a drink" note to the cleanup crew with a $100 bill attached.

real nigga
>>
>Shotgun to head
>Found by someone who won't be traumatized by my body and I'd kill myself where it'd be an easier clean-up

If we're going to go full fantasy a 16th century gun to the head would be neat.
>>
File: 1463553125928.jpg (82 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1463553125928.jpg
82 KB, 630x630
>>28686594

>in a plane cruising about ten miles high
>jump out
>headset is playing Pink Floyd's Learning to Fly
>I spread my arms and smile as I experience true freedom before the sweet release of death
>>
you're on a small ship somewhere in the pacific

beautiful warm day, surrounded by miles of blue

you pop a shit ton of pain killers

you have two 5gallon buckets filled with cement

you put one foot in each bucket, all the way to the bottom

you wait for the drugs to kick in as the cement dries

45 minutes pass, the cement is mostly solid and you're high as fuck

your head is spinning and you're slipping in and out of consciousness

with your last bit of awareness and strength, you kick one leg overboard

you hit the water

as you sink down, you've gone full out-of-body

no pain, no fear, you feel like you're watching a film

you see nothing but blue bubbles

blue fades to black

your last thought, "I forgot to turn off the tea kettle noooooo..."

DEAD
>>
Morphine or heroine overdose. It'd feel pretty fucking great going out.
>>
Lol I tried linking to "My Twisted World" and got muted, for not being original. but you guys get the joke anyway hehehehe
>>
File: 1460236948423.png (978 KB, 1080x1063) Image search: [Google]
1460236948423.png
978 KB, 1080x1063
>move to a new city like Tokyo
>go to the top of a high building at night
>sit on the edge overlooking the city
>get drunk, high, and smoke cigarettes for a while
>jump

>go to the aokigahara forest
>hang myself

Or
>meet suicidal qt
>get high
>od in each others arms
>>
Easy, I want to wear all black and die by train decapitation in the dead of night, to Maximize the autismo powers. Ive seen pictures of freight trains and they seem to have this sort of plow in front of the wheels, I'm not sure if my head can fit under that. Cucked by the suicide condom
>>
>>28686594
>wake up
>birds unusually quiet this morning
>thick mist, mid october-december. cold temps, but not sub 30F
>do the morning routine of a quick shower and getting dressed
>have a cigarette for breakfast
>leave my house, haven't seen a single person all morning.
>continue walking to bus stop, ready to ride the transit to the local college
>change song on my phone
>look up
>headlights
>some teenager, driving recklessly listening to loud rap music
>nows my chance
>look at phone, paying close attention to not look at him directly in the face
>here his car approaching
>ohshit
>jump THUNK done

>wonder where it went wrong
>>
File: rip dagumi.jpg (73 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
rip dagumi.jpg
73 KB, 480x720
rip through the touge listening to space boy and crash my ae86 with no survivors
>>
>next to loved one
>hold tight
>kiss and play with her hair as she drifts to sleep
>study her face for a bit, begin to tear up
>swallow a cocktail of pills and grow cold next to her
>>
>>28689250
double suicide via drugs is definitely a good choice desu
>>
>>28686594

death in battle. basically "300" except with lightsabers instead of spears and Ewoks instead of Persians.
>>
>>28687176
It would just blind you though. The only thing that looks at nukes are cameras. You don't look at them.
>>
>>28686594
I'd want to die the anime sacrifice way
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yBP8_EeiEs
>>
>>28687857

top keks.

would you make it "Dragon Age" themed for /v/ approval?

...do it in frog costumes while screaming REEEEEE for /r9k/ love??

...dress up as Pedobears for /b/ ????
>>
>political message
maybe I'll shoot myself in the fuckin face right in front of a church
>>
>>28688886

me too. Cryonic preservation is cheaper than Internet if you sign up when you're young.
>>
>>28690367
>That /r9k/ idea
Would this song go well with it?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a0SeAia73ZY
>>
>>28687069
welcome to earf nig

>>28686594
guillotine
>>
>>28686594
Getting a dead end office job we're I'll be the definition of a wage slave and shooting up the place one day then killing myself, so I can be immortalized on /r9k/ as the true "Ragie Wagie"
>>
>>28686594
painless and fast
it'll never be that way.
>>
>>28686594
what movie is this from? original fuck u chinkmoot
>>
File: demon_girl_by_moonyqinn-d9nbsxt.jpg (103 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
demon_girl_by_moonyqinn-d9nbsxt.jpg
103 KB, 800x600
After making everyone in the world recognize me as their master and is completely reliant on me, I will gather my most adherent followers and slit my throat on a stage for them and everyone on live television to see leaving the world in chaos.
>>
>>28686594

Fuck this normie an hero shit.

> get neetbux
> move to Thailand, one-way ticket
> get a cheap, tiny apartment near a tourist trap
> get some drugs so I stay thin
> get a fake name
> fuck tourists
> realize I'm still a neet autist
> fuck prostitutes instead
> don't give a shit about std's
> buy antiretrovirals from Canada
> antibiotic dose myself every month for other shit
> go absolutely crazy with sex
> start a POV porn channel where I strap gopros all over my body, silently fuck whores, then post that shit all up in youtube
> the best part is this gives me an excuse to stay absolutely silent while fucking the whores
> get into the weird stuff
> buy action figures and '90s nostalgia from China
> pay whores to let me fill all their holes with Pogs and Pokemon
> the sexual awakening makes me no longer suicidal
> upgrade to Banefucking
> (wear a Bane mask and only speak in quotes)
> make Thai women wear Ewok costumes before I fuck them
> channel winnings through the roof
> now that I have self-confidence and money, move to a tourist trap
> work up a fake identity
> fuck young tourists.
> who are we kidding? tourists of all ages.
> emphasis is on women who want to get pregnant (age 30-38, in a relationship with a Beta)
> take roids to get shredded + huge
> now I can fuck the real hotties
> break my penis while being ridden by a Daenerys Targaryen lookalike
> die of blood loss

And that's how you commit suicide.
>>
File: muffled reeeeee.jpg (84 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
muffled reeeeee.jpg
84 KB, 1920x1080
>>28687857
Honestly, sounds like the best way to go.
>>
Drop a piano onto myself
>>
File: 1461464161584.jpg (701 KB, 1129x1466) Image search: [Google]
1461464161584.jpg
701 KB, 1129x1466
Fill my pockets with rocks, strap my jacket on real tight and just walk into the sea.
I plan to go out like the corncob I am.

>>28690467
Will you do your best death grips karaoke imitation before it goes?
>>
>take a shotgun
>load the shotgun with dragon's breath
>put it in a duffle bag
>have a 'presentation'
>shoot myself in the roof of my mouth
>>
The classic shot inside the mouth for me.
>>
>>28691107

Also, cut my head off with my own lightsiber.
>>
File: 1421832096398.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1421832096398.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
After years of wandering and seeing the world, I finally have my fill. I find a beautiful green forest and set myself down next to a waterfall. I take our the arsenic I've had stashed in the removeable stitching of the travel clothes I've worn for so long... I take a deep breathe, and consume the poison. I sit back against a tree and look up towards the blue sky as I ponder what's next. I take out my ocarina and play Zelda's Lullaby as I drift off into slumber.
>>
i rule the world as a dictator and have everyone's hate concentrated on me. i then have my best friend become the leader of a resistance and murder me, installing a new government so the world can experience a period of peace.
>>
>>28686594
Go to Hawaii. Pick an island. Get really fucked up and then rent a boat. Go out until i cant see land anymore. Smoke one last blunt. Hand cuff my ankle to a 50 lb weight and throw it overboard.
>>
File: 1462521011896.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462521011896.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
I just want my body to sink down to the depths of the ocean and be irretrievable

anyway to achieve this?
>>
>>28691454
>go over mariana's trench with some fishing boat
>put some cement in bucket and then put your other leg there
>take some painkillers and wait for them to kick
in
>when the cement dries up, throw your other leg over the line
>drift into the abyss
>>
>>28691215
;_;

This was beautiful, anon.
>>
I think the best way to go would be driving a motorcycle at high speed into a concrete wall.
>>
>Walk to the liquor store
>Buy a bottle of vodka
>Open it and find a quite place to drink a bunch of it
>Walk to the grocery store
>Buy stuff to make lasagna and 2 bag of cherry lemonade Twizzlers
>Go home and make the food
>Eat it
>Drink more
>Get rope
>????

See you later faggots.
>>
I want to just blow my head off in a great big moment of inspiration.
>>
i'd clean my room really well, find a good home for my guinea pig. i suppose i'd want to write a will since i have some pretty neat things that i'm sure pals wouldn't mind having.

I'd then get a shotgun, take a whole bunch of aspirin to thin my blood, then take a bunch of another chemical that i'm severely allergic to, then i'd shoot myself in the head. I'd probably want a nuess around my neck as well and to fall into a position that'd strangle me sufficiently incase the shotgun blast didn't kill me. I've read that a lot of people try killing themselves with guns and fail It
>>
File: whalemontages-600.jpg (139 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
whalemontages-600.jpg
139 KB, 600x422
>>28691526
How the hell am going to get to the middle of pacific with a shitty fishing boat?

But assuming I pull it off somehow
What will happen to my body and the weights with all the deep sea pressure?
>>
>>28686594
Fight a great battle against jews and marxists but am ultimatly overwhelmed and cut/shot to ribbons.

Or eaten by ten or twenty great white sharks/crocodiles.

Or put in a human sized blender on super mode.

Or just cut a main artery on a mountaintop overlooking a beautiful scene for 45sec bleedout.
>>
File: 1463171018717.png (297 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463171018717.png
297 KB, 500x500
>become janitor or something at a high school
>wait until girls are using lockers and showering
>take gun into girls locker room
>tell them all to gather in the shower
>have one suck my peepee
>while she is sucking me, look at the others and say "I'm Johnny Knoxville, welcome to jackass"
>shoot myself in the brain through my eye
>scar a bunch of whores forever
>>
I would launch myself in a sub light-speed space craft capable of sustaining life and be pushed into a black hole with light spectrometer equipment, and the ability to transmit data via quantum teleportation. As I slowly eased into the event horizon, the perception of time would slow, and every light in the universe would slowly start to get brighter and closer. By the end of it, the last bit of visible spectrum light I see is every light in the universe, coalesced as one bright, beautiful, calming blue light. Then I would ease into the void, while I was hailed a hero back on Earth for giving them a light measurement of every point in the observable universe, as well as the ability to find our exact point of origin in time and space.
>>
File: 1463602332238.gif (2 MB, 612x639) Image search: [Google]
1463602332238.gif
2 MB, 612x639
>Write a manifesto about how we are nothing but puppets for the jewish media, every single person looking only after something validation and attention.
>How the world is going to the shitter and it is because of the Jews efforts to defeat any kind of uprising (iran,lybia,Syria,etc.) and supply an extremist govt to those fallen nations. How the PC culture is nothing but a mask to keep the facts and proper discussion hidden by insults and accusations.
>almost 200 pages done yet, several more to come.
>If the Muslim horde comes here i shall rally the troops, my fellow countrymen wont hesitate to defend their Nation as we are the Literal Anti-thesis of Islam.

>If the horde never comes i will just burn or make some gas tanks explode at my medschool,releasing the manifesto before the act.

I just want a nuclear full-on earth destruction, is that too much to ask?
>>
File: Tumblr_ny1cp8ZbHP1ul80vfo1_1280.png (171 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_ny1cp8ZbHP1ul80vfo1_1280.png
171 KB, 1280x1280
>>28692996
Remember to video it
>>
>>28687137
But you gotta shoot that crap into you and depending on what it's cut with could be painful better off with secobarbital
>>
File: 667787989.jpg (114 KB, 711x385) Image search: [Google]
667787989.jpg
114 KB, 711x385
I guess this could be suicide in the same way death by cop could be considered suicide, definitely unrealistic and fantastical:
>stalk some qt3.14 who is into martial arts/self defense
>find out where she lives
>break into her house
>not scared of me
>she says, "We can make this easy or hard for you, you decide."
>"I am not letting you go alive, but I will make it quick for you if you obey. Get down on the ground now."
>I do it
>Pic happens
>Breaks my neck and kills me
>Tells police it was self defense
>Has news story done on her "struggle" against an armed robber
>does news shows and has several articles published about her across the country
>gets labeled as a hero for women worldwide and becomes somewhat of a symbol for feminism
>makes millions off of her identity and being on shows as well as a book deal
>lives comfortably the rest of her life
>as a misogynistic and bitter man, this is how I want to go out
>>
Pay for a cute girl to strangle me while kissing me
>>
>ride bike to old cemetery a few miles away (kinda in the country)
>go to back of cemetery
>lock bike up so nobody steals it and my bf can sell it later if he wants
>make a noose
>tie it to tree
>head in loop
>strangle, choke, panicked but dying
>everything ends, no more bad feels
>>
>>28686594
I'd see if the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics is correct.

Hook up a computer to a quantum random number generator, generate a number between 1 and 1000000, and if it's any other number than 1 it detonates a bomb around my head. If the theory is correct then I'll survive it in my own timeline.

I can then use that knowledge to only survive in favorable timelines, say hook up the machine to a lottery ticket, and essentially becoming a god if I play my cards right.
>>
Perfect would be somthing like :

1. No one knows me or cares about me
2. Fall sleep and die and no one ever sees body again or cares
>>
>>28686594
Bleeding out atop K2.
>>
>go to a very high building
>jump
>instant death
>lovely freedom
imagine...

but seriously don't suicide
instead just shoot a school instead.
chads and staceys need to die.
>>
>>28687857
Same but with Turkroaches instead of niggers
>>
File: 1462940958951.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1462940958951.png
198 KB, 550x535
Ideally, I think I'd shoot myself in front of my fiancee. I know she still loves me and it would tear her apart, maybe that's too mean, but I want to hurt as much as I am.
>>
>>28686594
overdose on heroin of course. the only patrician choice.
>>
take a bunch of ambien and go peacfully
>>
>>28694048
then why did you get engaged if you just want to hurt her? you can hurt someone easily without engagement. sounds like you're just a pussy-ass bitch
>>
>>28686594
i want to die having conquered the middle east in a holy crusade in the name of god with nothing left to give but my life i fast until death

but in reality im just going to die fat, cold, alone and face down on a tear stained mattress
>>
>>28693762
solid plan.
I'd try it myself and report back if it works but the chances that any and all of you, as you are now, would be in that timeline are incredibly slim.
>>
>>28694089
whoops, I forget I meant to put ex-fiancee.
>>
>>28694075
good taste

that's how I'd do it but I would make sure it was an insane amount so I didn't end up a cripple or braindead or some shit
>>
>>28686594
>write a big suicide note explaining everything, saying goodbye to everyone
>to my ex, tell her it's not her fault [in a passive aggressive way that'll make her feel even worse of course :^) ]
>to my family, tell them i didn't really have a choice, thank em for everything
>to my friends, tell them basically same thing as family, probably not so long
>get a gun, sleeping pills, a mickey of vodka, a lighter, gasoline, a thin wire
>go to the top of a very tall building, pop every pill, down the vodka
>tie 1 end of wire to somewhere stable, other end make a loop and tighten around neck
>cover self in gasoline
>light self on fire
>jump off building, shoot self in head while falling
>gunshot will, in theory, kill me
>if not, wire hopefully cuts my head off
>if not, the fall will kill me
>if not, the fire will kill me
>if not, the pills and alcohol will kill me
>if not, i'm basically invincible and should rethink killing myself

I mean I'm not gonna do it but shit could you imagine the news? "Local man downs sleeping pills and alcohol, lights self on fire, jumps off tall building, cutting own head off and shooting self."
>>
>>28691228
But Leleouch didn't die though.
>>
File: snusnu_skeletons.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
snusnu_skeletons.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
I'd like to die by snu snu, going out with a smile
>>
>>28694174
Well there is one way to do it and that is to have two or more people use the same machine, so that either both die or none die. Then they'd all follow along the same timeline.

But you'd still have to convince everyone you want to take with you that they won't just die.
>>
>>28686594
Knife to the heart.

It would require huge balls but I think it would be really symbolic
>>
>>28687153
>.45
>slug
.45 ACP IS NOT A FUCKING SHOTGUN GAUGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28694342
>being autistic about guns

who gives a shit my boy
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.