[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white boys look like they have mental illnesses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: whitebois.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
whitebois.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
Why do white boys look like they have mental illnesses?
>>
>>25221312
Because they do? Their browser history probably has some super fucked shit in it.

>checks browser history
Confirmed.
>>
>>25221312
The Neanderthal DNA in them, black people are the only true homo sapiens
>>
File: 1450639727158.jpg (110 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1450639727158.jpg
110 KB, 480x480
>>25221438
Then why is every African Country a shithole?
>muh colonialism
nah m8 even before colonialism niggers were struggling
the only countries that prospered were the ones that were influenced by Middle eastern (which are Caucasian)

seriously I would probably shit on you blacks every time I have the chance but us spics were just slightly less fucked than you, but hey at least we weren't nigger faggots killing and enslaving other niggers and selling them to the slaving companies.

10/10 bait, you got me good.
>>
File: ia00nhde9ausdasd.png (47 KB, 1357x628) Image search: [Google]
ia00nhde9ausdasd.png
47 KB, 1357x628
>>25221677
GREEN Caucasoid race
YELLOW Congoid race
PURPLE Capoid race
BLUE Mongoloid race
RED Australoid race

posting proof to back myself up.
even then North Africans are pretty shitty as well but at least they had their shit slightly together during ye olden times.
>>
File: aoindfasndas.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1187) Image search: [Google]
aoindfasndas.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1187
>>25221761
BUT EVEN THEN that map generalizes to much
>>
>>25221312
Because we do.
>>
>>25221761
what the fuck, why are there two different races for niggers that all look the same and not a separate one for indians and south east asians?
>>
>>25221438
Except black people have their own admixture of extinct homonids as well.
>>
>>25221761
no such thing as race familia
>>
>>25221312
Anyone else notice the blue eyed ones with flat noses look extra autistic?

Nordic noses and dark eyes and hair not so much...
>>
>>25221312
>HOLe UP smacks lips What youse tryin' to say is rolls up sleeves What you white bois is saying breathes heavily through gaped teeth That we niggas can pulls up pants slowly falling back below the waistline That we can like get sum snorts loudly through huge nostrils Get sum of that you saying that holds BBC in hands and shakes it twice Some finna eats skittles and KFC while having some grape drank Hol up so u be sayin is licks teeth and grins That this little white gurl hurr AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO smacks lips profusely SO HOL UP HOL UP steals SO U BE SAYIN gets jiggy wit it SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN eats a skittle AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN checks for nearest KFC U BE SAYIN collects welfare HOL UP HOL UP licks teeth and smacks lips AYYYOO U BE SAYIN does the crip walk SO U BE SAYIN opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer WE GON BE dindu.nuffins FINNA WE GON BE sucks air through teeth AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE pulls up sagging pants SO WE GON BE instinctively looks around for police SO U SAYIN WE GON BE faints and then gets up repeatedly SOM FINNA scopes dem titties SO WE GON BE shouts at movie theater screen SOM FINNA chucks spear AYYYOO SOM FINA sets down cotton bale HOL UP strokes welfare check pensively WE GON BE throws gang sign SOM FINNA swings from basketball hoop WE GON BE grabs dick and shuffles left and right SOM FINNA participates in a drive-by shooting That THAT THIS WHYTE GURL HUR IS KING Rolls a blunt AND WE WAS KINNNNNGGGGGSSSSS N SHIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEETTT

^the superior race's complex and intricate dialect
>>
>>25221312
Usually they do. When you don't have any problems to deal with on a day-to-day basis your brain starts to create them for you. See: depression, anxiety and any other white mental illness.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.