[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> at hospital to pick up patient > ask nurse if patient
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1443941881443.jpg (28 KB, 450x376) Image search: [Google]
1443941881443.jpg
28 KB, 450x376
> at hospital to pick up patient
> ask nurse if patient has any past history
> she says "Depression but I don't count that as a real disease"

Why are normies so cruel?
>>
>>25218365

To be fair tho, depression has become a self-diagnosed meme religion for emos and tumblrinas.

So, yes, normies are cruel and a nurse should know better.

But it's not entirely their fault....

A real depression is a disease and the common cause of death of this disease is called suicide.

Read an interview with a Catholic therapist once. Who was one of the advisors of former Pope Benedict. And he argued against the old Catholic stance against suicide, like in the old days where they didn't even get a real funerral etc

Because he said that suicide is simply the common cause of death of the disease called "depression".
>>
>>25218415
It was a 65 year old man who was put there because he tried killing himself a few months ago
>>
>>25218461

Old white man without wife? Maybe even widower? Statistically that's .... bad sign.
>>
>>25218502
Yep I was talking to him his wife died 4 years ago. And he told me he didn't have any friends anymore. It fucking broke me man. I had to tell my partner to pull over after me dropped him off. I needed a minute
>>
>>25218365
>at hospital to pick up patient
I count two normies in your story
>>
>>25218365

It depends entirely on how she understood your question. She may think that you wanted to know if the patient had any health problem which could become your problem

Or you're correct and even some professionnals don't consider depression to be real.
>>
>>25218938
But he was there for psychiatric problems
>>
>>25219071

Ok but there are different kind of psychiatric problems.
Some people are dangerous (if even for themselves), some are batshit crazy. I knew a dude who would suddenly yell at women because they looked like his ex-wife, he wasn't dangerous but boy was it fun to be with him and explaining to anyone that it'll be ok and no Stacey don't call the cops I don't want to get him shot thank you very much Stacey.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.