[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope with the fact that there are no pure loyal girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1428824482397.jpg (117 KB, 500x649) Image search: [Google]
1428824482397.jpg
117 KB, 500x649
How do you cope with the fact that there are no pure loyal girls in real life and that you will never find happiness?
>>
>>25217807
remove yourself from society for as long as possible. been a NEET shut-in for close to 7 or 8 years now, lost track, parents still hound be to get my shit together but nothing will happen until they kick me to the curb.
>>
You go full 2d famalam

Also good taste with the big o. Dorothy a best waifu/maidfu
>>
>>25217807
Love is a sham to begin with

You can never be truly loved and you can never truly love. Unconditional love does not exist. You will always see a girl you may be more attracted to and your partner will find other guys more attractive than you. Every girl is tainted by this disgusting society so this idea of purity just doesn't exist even for virgins and that's even when it's practically impossible to find a girl who hasn't had some guys dick in or on her.

All these people lie to themselves and pretend like they're not just settling and neither is their partner. These people date non-virgins knowing deep down that they're still fantasizing about their ex boyfriends. If a better option came along they'd leave them. They waste all this time and delude themselves into thinking this is okay just because they're so weak they need the relationship and companionship to survive. They get very offended by this and direct all sorts of insults towards people who don't conform to their lifestyle

My plan is to spend the rest of my life focusing on doing what I want and working on my career. I'm struggling but I'll get to the point some day where I'm fully able to accept that I just can't have a happy relationship
>>
File: realwomendontlove.png (368 KB, 550x596) Image search: [Google]
realwomendontlove.png
368 KB, 550x596
By going full on 2D
>>
How do I cope with the fact that no men value pure loyal girls apart from the ones either living in a shit hole where they marry 8 year olds or on here where they're all fucked up in some way
>>
>>25217917
>>25218514
This, to be quite brutally honest with you my family
>>
If you're reliant on other people for your own happiness you're lost already.
>>
Just fuck em and do your own thing. Relationships are pointless work, why would you want them?
>>
>>25218698
What's wrong with wanting a Misaki to save you?
>>
File: 1318686934819.jpg (154 KB, 557x373) Image search: [Google]
1318686934819.jpg
154 KB, 557x373
I found hobbies dude, go hiking, go fishing, go exploring and have fun. Heck, video games, movies, anime, reading, writing working out.

Sink your time into yourself and hobbies.

Trust me, women won't make shit better, sex is sex, it ain't worth the rest of the time you have to spend with them.

Upsides of a women
Sex

Downsides of a women
Takes up your time
Drama
Irrational
Angry
Tries to steer you from hobbies
I aint got fucking time to listem all
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.