[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best option for a neet to live like after their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1392780185066.jpg (48 KB, 478x483) Image search: [Google]
1392780185066.jpg
48 KB, 478x483
What's the best option for a neet to live like after their parents die? I mean I'm already too old with 0 experience and talent and that alone makes getting a job almost impossible. I'm thinking of going to charity for food, sleeping on churchs and getting free internet and media consumption on libraries.
>>
Jorge ya basta.
>>
>>28654793
He is not Jorge, keep /int/ autism in /int/
>>
Learn how to scam and cheat people out of their money (it's easier than you think).What have you got to lose?
>>
>>28654793
>>28654803
I'm the 28 years old virgin guy, my english is more broken than usual because I've been awake for 39 hours and counting.

>>28654834
I lack the social skills to work with people, let alone trick them.
>>
File: They are waiting.jpg (246 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
They are waiting.jpg
246 KB, 1000x1502
>>28654763
There is a fantastic way for someone like you, darling
>>
How about prison? I borrow a lot of money, live well for a while and then I don't pay it back and let the nation take care of me. I've heard they get to study and work and do things there.
>>28654948
No, I can still live some good years.
>>
>>28655018
Find some degenerate leftist and spray him with gasoline then use a fire spell (matchstick) to make fireworks, that provides like 3 decades of prison and you helps the Society, repeat the process for more needs
>>
It depends on where your passive income comes from.

If you've essentially retired early, you just invest whatever you inherit.

If you've gone on some form of welfare, you may be in trouble if you get an inheritance and are subject to means testing.

The worst case though is if you live at home with no investments or gov't support and you don't get an inheritance. I wouldn't know what to do at that point.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.