[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the Jews want to destroy black women's image so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 400x225
Why do the Jews want to destroy black women's image so much?
Why are American's so trusting of statistics? you dont know where that data has come from or if they even counted everyone, that is such an inaccurate way of going over things. There isnt an equal amount of each race in America so that isnt a fair comparison to make is it, i read that they compare marriages rates of one age group (18-24) for black women against a whole average of white women. That isnt fair is it how many people get married at that age.

Stop buying in to the statistics its bullshit! even Timbaland did a little campaign for awareness. Its all part of a plan to ruin black women's image. First they say we are the fattest, then suddenly we are most likely to have std and out of the blue we have the highest divorce rates, we apparently spend over millions dollars a year on cosmetic surgery (rhinoplasty etc) BUT we are also the poorest and demand the most welfare . . . do you see something wrong here? its bullshit!! The statistics are made up or innacurately compared.
>>
bebe's finally cracking (or chimping out)
>>
Jews hate all non-Jews. It's their earnest desire to divide and conquer the goyim.
>>
>Why do the Jews want to destroy black women's image so much

They are continuing their endless quest to destroy the nuclear family and racial awareness in America. Drive men against women, turn the races against their own, ect.
>>
You could replace black women with Asian men and it would be Asian masculinity.

Small penis etc. maybe it's all our fault instead of the Jews.
>>
>>28653181
Do you think it's weird that black women are apparently the most poor but we some how can afford to spend the most on plastic surgery?that is obviously some made up bullshit
>>
>>28653197

I don't think these statistic matter for the individual.

Statistics only matter to inflate or pummel the ego for being part of the group in question.

There's definitely underlying biases but at the end of the day if people don't find you attractive it's your fault and not the Jews or anyone else.
>>
>>28653197
Rhinoplasty is not expensive.
>>
>>28653234
If a person can't afford food, are on welfare etc then yes it is.
>>
File: 2342378.jpg (124 KB, 960x739) Image search: [Google]
2342378.jpg
124 KB, 960x739
Almost all matters of race relations in the US are part of illuminati social engineering. The end goal is to make globalism and multiculturalism the solution to conflicts they incite and antagonize.
>>
>>28653228
People do find me attractive but I can still see what the Jews are doing
>>28653268
Why are the Jews doing all this?what will they Gain?
>>
>>28653169
>Mfw all the signs are there but so many people will still be extremely racist or misogynist
Can you guys stop wasting your time already
>>
Sure the memes are there, but surely you don't think your personal shit posting is helping the image of black women in any form?
>>
>>28652966
But black women are trash tier. I've lived next to plenty with 4+ kids and no husband or money to support them.
>>
>>28653382
But some how we manage to be the highest consumers of plastic surgery?it doesn't make sense. Also, why do they compare marriage statistics of black women 18-24 to all white women?no one gets married that young
>>
Why do they make fake penis charts?

Hey maybe it's true. But it doesn't apply to me.

Really it's all about how you handle that information.
>>
File: 1440586685076.jpg (71 KB, 413x415) Image search: [Google]
1440586685076.jpg
71 KB, 413x415
>>28653295
>Why are the Jews doing all this?what will they Gain?

"The jews" is a meme. What needs to be recognized is the secret elite that basically runs society from behind the scenes, and has done so ever since the European monarchies were overthrown (by forces they initiated), and replaced in secret by them. This is the "illuminati," which is a multiracial organization, but which is predominantly jewish.

They gain our time. They gain our attention. By pitting us against one another, we do not start looking for, or coming after them.

Imagine if the negroes of America understood that their true oppressors were not anymore white people at large, but the secret elite? Imagine how much trouble that could cause the big wigs behind the scenes?

Imagine if /pol/ understood that negros and arabs were not a real threat to their societies, and that their real and actual enemy was the secret elite. Imagine what kind of trouble that could cause them.

Divide and conquer. Distract and conquer.

The end goal is world domination, with all races, nations, and peoples under the control of a single government that is owned by them, the elite family bloodlines. THEY are the true master race. Their families.
>>
>>28653404
I don't care about statistics though, I go off my own experiences. Some of them did look like they had surgery done, so I wouldn't be surprised. They are also really fucking fat for the most part.
>>
>>28653436

They are just fags with too much money. They like to think they're better but they just have the highest wealth in a capitalist society and can pay people to do their dirty work.
>>
>>28653228
>the end of the day if people don't find you attractive it's your fault
Yeah, should've just picked different parents to get genes and upbringing from, duh!
>>
File: MZH10eA.png (115 KB, 380x220) Image search: [Google]
MZH10eA.png
115 KB, 380x220
>implying black women don't destroy their own image by being loud, confrontational, and just downright shitty people
Maybe you can be one of the good ones, Bebe
>>
>>28653295
>destroy cultures
>no one wants borders because they have been brainwashed for it and now they don't care about anything but """"""equality""""""
>open borders
>lots of low wage workers move from third world countries to first world countries
>welcome to the XIX century
>>
The establishment trying to get the races to hate eachother like always
>>
>>28653480

Only retards think they're hot shit only to be laid low by some nasty virus their "genes" couldn't fight off.
>>
I mean fine, they can race bait all they want.

But these "elite" families are faggots and yes I'm salty.
>>
>>28653471
They don't "have alot of money." They OWN money itself. All money belongs to them in actuality, except those 3 or four countries that the US has "coincidentally" bombed to shit in the last 15 years.

Controlled opposition agents like Alex Jones trivialize the elite, make you think they are just stupid, rich, arrogant cunts. This makes you arrogant, and makes you underestimate them.

They do not think they are better than you, they ARE better than you. They were raised better, firstly, and then genetically there is just no comparison between the ruling bloodlines and the goyim. Their average IQ is probably somewhere around 130. I don't know.

They don't own and run the world, completely in secret, because they are stupid. They are very, very smart. Way, way smarter than any of us.
>>
>>28653565

They aren't better than me. They couldn't do anything right without their bank accounts.

They are just freak accidents and think they're better because of it.
>>
File: 345897453.jpg (444 KB, 670x974) Image search: [Google]
345897453.jpg
444 KB, 670x974
>>28653520
They do not play only one angle. The end goal is world government. If racial hatred creates a situation that is conducive to world government, then good. If racial assimilation creates a situation that is conducive to world government, then that is also good.

If racial hatred creates a situation that is conducive to racial assimilation, and if racial assimilation is conducive to world government <<this is the actual situation.

They don't play one angle. They play all angles.
>>
Do you think its just 'muh money, muh power'

Or do you think there is a religious aspect to it?
>>
>>28653607

What a load of shit. You fags are just bored and busy blowing your """""elite""""" selves.

Face it - the most degenerate people are these """""elite"""" homos with nothing better to do other than stir trouble.

Without their bank accounts they couldn't do jack shit.
>>
File: 35435498089.png (229 KB, 481x230) Image search: [Google]
35435498089.png
229 KB, 481x230
>>28653633
Their religion is that their families should own the planet and all life on it. They want to be gods of Earth through any and all means necessary.

And they are actually very close to making that happen. 1984 and Aldous Huxley called it like it is. That's almost here. 9/11 was faked, Sandy Hook was faked. Ect. WWII was the last chance for ordinary people to stand together and oppose them, and they won. It's only a matter of time at this point.
>>
>>28652966
>Why do the Jews want to destroy black women's image so much?

are you actually saying that black women eventually understood this?
>>
>>28653640
>>28653640
If, by some freak accident, they lost control of money, they would simply infiltrate and dominate whatever system arose to replace it.

Face it: they don't rule you because of accident. They rule you because you are a goy, and they are the elite.
>>
>>28653697
>WW2 was the last time ordinary people had a chance

Please explain senpai
>>
>>28653733
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDLyKSYRqXM

The illuminati have a special tie to the jewish people, being mostly jewish themselves. The jews, and the specific role they play in their host societies (control and influence of media, banking, politics, ect. I.e. soft power aggregation) plays a crucial role in the Illuminati agenda. They cannot lose the jews.

Hitler was right to attack jewry as an international conspiracy against non jews. What Hitler represented was an honest government that served its people. Hitler was Aristotle's ideal government: the wise king.

Since the end of WWII the German people have undergone extreme brainwashing (via the holocaust legend) to remove what Hitler taught them about identifying and fighting for their own interests as a single people.

But it doesn't have to be race, exactly. Although that is the most natural way to organize. Any organic organization of humans poses a threat to their influence and control, and is put on the radar for infiltration and manipulation by them.
>>
The """""elite""""" are shitty artists and their vision of the world is stale and ass which is why the world sucks and is depressing.

They only know how to spend money and justify their degeneracy as """"""art""""".

They really think they are gods and not a retard shut in.
>>
Hitler was an illuminati Jew usurper.

The Kaiser was the last Prussian-Germanic King.

You fags think you're so smart but again you are just betas with too much money in a monetary economy.
>>
>>28653605
>>28653640
>>28653831

They do not own and control the world, in complete secrecy, because they are stupid. They are extremely intelligent, extremely well organized, and extremely dangerous to us.

Do not trivialize their existence.
>>
File: Futurama_flag_of_Earth.svg.png (32 KB, 2000x1053) Image search: [Google]
Futurama_flag_of_Earth.svg.png
32 KB, 2000x1053
Here's a thought. If these elite really are the smartest people on the planet and have proven it by amassing wealth for themselves then why shouldn't they rule the planet? Because you'd rather have idiots vote other idiots into power who make idiotic decisions? Maybe they know what's best for humanity and are trying to achieve it. With nations gone so would war and turmoil and we can come togeher to achieve what in my mind is our ultate goal. Getting off this planet and continuing our species before the Earth becomes uninhabitable.
>>
>>28654105
Aw great, Jews in space???
>>
>>28654105
Their removal would be the #1 fastest way to healing environmental degradation, and almost all major wars of the last 200 years were instigated by them.

Sure, we'll have "peace" when they own our every thought, word, and deed. But is that a peace you want to accept?

They don't have to be fought directly. Just being an honest person who gives a shit about others is detrimental to their cause. If white America had really given a shit about the third world in the last 100 years, they would not be able to get away with vilifying us in the way they have been doing, for example.
>>
>>28653436
Go to >>>/x/

Highglass
>>
>>28654164
Doesn't make sense. If they are smart they know that the only true way of staying in power forever like they want is if the population is happy and thriving so they would do their best to make that happen.

Also roastie get off my board
>>
>>28653824
If he's so wise why did he refuse to listen to generals and lose because of his own incompetence?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.