[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122
File: my.goldie.webm (2 MB, 505x448) Image search: [Google]
my.goldie.webm
2 MB, 505x448
Is it better to have loved and lost, or to have never loved at all?

Was the pain worth it?
>>
it makes my art better
>>
File: 1463262879243.jpg (9 KB, 263x234) Image search: [Google]
1463262879243.jpg
9 KB, 263x234
God fuck this ugly trap looking girl
>>
Does anyone have a link to the original thread?
>>
Does she even visit this board?
>>
File: goldie.webm (1 MB, 632x348) Image search: [Google]
goldie.webm
1 MB, 632x348
On one hand, I can't imagine not knowing that she exists. As if, without her, the world would have no meaning.

But the day to day pain is exhausting. I don't think I can handle it anymore.
>>
>>28637415
It's only better to have loved when you were loved in return. Otherwise it's just miserable suffering.
>>
File: 1440541278497.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1440541278497.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
lmao that trap fuck boy and the beta orbiter
>mimimi should have never turn the cam on to get some attention
>MIMI NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE ME ;_: SHOULD HAVE NEVER INSTALED SKYPE
consider suicide
>>
File: c'estlavie.jpg (90 KB, 388x446) Image search: [Google]
c'estlavie.jpg
90 KB, 388x446
loved and lost,
It wakes you up more than never loving and believing it will save you, when all it does is cause more sleepless nights and anxiety.
>>
>>28637415
Having lost I know it would have been better to not know it at all; now I consumed by a despair that is pushing me ever onward to love again.
>>
nevah forget rip in potatos goldie
>>
File: please.png (35 KB, 661x882) Image search: [Google]
please.png
35 KB, 661x882
I keep saying to myself that time will fix things, that all I have to do is give it time to fix itself. But it's so fucking hard. I want to do so much and try and mend it, but I know in the end that i'm going to fuck it up even more.....

i just have to wait...
>>
>>28637415
>tfw she has a really sweet voice
>>
i had oneitis for a couple years.

it's rough but you grow as a person from it.

you can't look back anon you have to quit cold turkey.

I've quit lots of things, cigarettes, dairy products, masturbating.

but aside from 4chan (you're here forever) the hardest thing to quit is oneitis
>>
>>28637565

this isn't love. this is creepy stalking.
>>
can you fuckin soc niggers fuck off from this fuckin board
>>
File: 23412313.png (814 KB, 595x594) Image search: [Google]
23412313.png
814 KB, 595x594
I finally found her instagram. Hope she doesn't mind. She's so beautiful, it hurts....

I wish she'd give me another chance.
>>
>>28637415
>tfw no man looking aussie gf
>>
>>28637415
>>28637489
>>28637565
>>28637687
What's the original story here?
>>
>>28637687
She's like a 6/10 tops
>>
File: 471031232_1280.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
471031232_1280.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>28637489
jesus fucking christ he looks like hotwheels
>>
Where can I follow this angel?
>>
File: 12312.jpg (40 KB, 329x344) Image search: [Google]
12312.jpg
40 KB, 329x344
reminder that you will die alone no matter how many internet princeses you safe
>>
File: 1462946806409.png (1 MB, 1324x3073) Image search: [Google]
1462946806409.png
1 MB, 1324x3073
>>28637737
>another lonely night
>see r9k skype thread
>make an account, desperately want to talk with anyone
>post it
>two people add me, khv robots just like me, we talk about stuff. it was okay.
>three hours later, 3am, still can't sleep
>another random skype add
>says she wants to help, that she'll even cam up for me
>i say okay.
>most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my whole life.
>she asks about my problems, comforts me, tells how how to fix myself
>she is so interested with my miserable life, wtf.
>we talk for two hours. two whole fucking hours.
>i keep sperging out at random times "WTF HOW AM I TALKING TO YOU? WHAT IS THIS? WHATS HAPPENEING?"
>she just comforts me, tells me it's okay, that everything will be fine.

those two hours chatting with her were the happiest times of my life. i've never spoken to a girl for longer than 5 min in my entire life. i don't know what to think. i feel normal for once in my entire fucking life. is this what normalfags feel like everyday? i actually want to give life a go now.
>>
>>28637773
consider suicide not even kidding
>>
File: 1463500411470.png (216 KB, 403x374) Image search: [Google]
1463500411470.png
216 KB, 403x374
If Anyone Tells Me "It's Better to Have Loved and Lost Than to Never Have Loved at All" I Will Stab Them in the Face
>>
>>28637737
guy gets depressed, and this girl talks to him via skype, probably out of boredom. he just basically cries his heart out, she is disgusted by beta vibes and cuts contact. beta then grieves and threatens to end his life because he lost his perfect qt 10/10 who listens to his problems.
>>
>>28637687
I'm going to need a link to verify this for myself.
>>
>>28637773
that's what you can't get over? a simple chat?
>>
What's her instagram pls?

>>28637687
>>
>>28637489
she looks annoying as fuck with that mug
>>
>>28637415
Lel are you still obsessing over her, faggot?

Christ no wonder she ditched you
>>
have any of you really loved, like been in an actual relationship with the person? or is it just weird obsessions?
>>
post her instagram you selfish faggot
>>
>>28637926
get out of here normalfag you fucking normal fucking piece of fag
>>
>>28637926
stupid obsessions that you get out of literally having nothing better to do.

No girl that you 'like' would ever be interested in you. Fact.
>>
>>28637926
The latter. And
>itt
The exact reasons why most of them will remain in misery for the rest of their time.
>>
File: hhFMtpL.jpg (116 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
hhFMtpL.jpg
116 KB, 640x640
>>28637937
I don't want to mess it up anymore, I have to just wait it out.

but here. she's so pretty.
>>
>>28637926
yes i have
see::>>28637843
>>
>>28637986
go have a wank and get talk to some other girl/hooker mate...
>>
>>28637926
they are borderline retarded
>>
>>28637773
You left out the part where you recorded a bunch of webms of her with her knowledge and then dumped them here while you sperged out over her.

You also left out the part where she saw the thread, unfriended you, and you cried like a little beta-orbiter bitch.
>>
>>28637962
Oh i've dated lots of girls I like.

>>28637942
just asking questions. calm down.
>>
Well anon, it ruined me. Worse than anything that ever happened before it did, and my life was full of sadness and trauma. It made me give up all hope. It made me want to die.

That was a good thing. After I got over it I thought nothing else could ever hurt me that bad again. There probably is something that could, but I'm a fuck of a lot stronger now. Facing down that kind of pain and getting over it made me better equipped to deal with all the little disappointments that came my way in life. I've had better girlfriends too. I didn't feel that burning passion for them like I did her, but to be honest I don't want to be like that anymore. It makes me way too vulnerable. I'd rather hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
>>
>>28637986
your future wife looks great
>>
>>28637986
how long did you date her for?
>>
>>28637415
>Is it better to have loved and lost, or to have never loved at all?
the better question to ask yourself is
was it love, or was it the idea of being in love?
>>
Imagine being insane enough to do all of this. I hope you can find the assistance you need, OP. I'd give it to you, but you live in a different country to me.
>>
>>28637773

> i've never spoken to a girl for longer than 5 min in my entire life. i don't know what to think.
never, ever, ever, ever, EVER! self deprecate before other people.
I think that your negative attitude turned her off. You gave her the impression that you are dependant on her. She did not know what to do with it, because some girls dont want responsibility. So she flaked.

>those two hours chatting with her were the happiest times of my life.
that's sad and I would hug you if I could.
Now get up and focus on getting your life straight. Create a plan. In one year from day, I wil...... (lose xyz pounds, gain xyz muscle, attend 1 running competition, learn 5 songs on a instrument, whatever you want) you need your mission and this has to be not a woman.

>i feel normal for once in my entire fucking life. is this what normalfags feel like everyday? i actually want to give life a go now.
yes it is great feeling, but still a bluepill fantasy. You got prime example how fast her shoulder can turn cold.
>>
>>28637986
>I have to just wait it out.
How fucking delusional are you, you poor cunt. You fucked up. You aren't going to win her back. Just try to find a new fucking girl and don't act like a spergy creep.
>>
>>28638030
how long were you and her together?
>>
>>28638109
Three years
>>
File: 524.png (12 KB, 71x74) Image search: [Google]
524.png
12 KB, 71x74
ask a guy who dated op picutre girl and smashed her pussy everything
>>
>>28638107
she was never into him. she was being friendly.
>>
>>28637565
You're insane dude, it's quite obvious you don't understand what you're doing is fucked.
>>
>>28637415
Better to have loved and lost imo.
>>
File: zYUlstob.jpg (146 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
zYUlstob.jpg
146 KB, 640x640
>>28638108
i've been on this board for so many years. all i see left and right is whore this, whore that, slut this, slut that. they're all the fucking same.

but out of the blue... this girl, this angel comes and shows me kindness. it's unheard of. it's unimaginable. she's the one. you know?
>>
>>28638281
I know how you feel bro. Don't be afraid to chase your dreams.
>>
>>28638281
Are you going to "bump" into her in real life soon?
>>
>>28638310
thanks man, i'm glad at least someone sees how i see her.
>>
>>28637415
Loved and lost here.
Quite honestly if I could go back. I would have chosen to never meet her at all. I agree it was eye opening and all that but it left me feeling something other than numb. Like there is no more excitement in anything and its not that I miss her or anything like that. I'm not even sure what it is. I just feel like part of me is gone and I'm always angry never sad or depressed. I can't stand people anymore either even my own family is tasking to maintain relationships with.
I'm tired of a lot. People being the most tiresome. I just wanna be left alone.
Most importantly though, I know I need help.
I'm not right; but I'm also not afraid of what I'm becoming. I know that's not good...
>>
>>28638130
Does she do anal?
>>
>>28638442

>Emo Faggot Teen Angst: The Post
>>
>Meet girl on r9k, becomes like my best friend ever
>sperg out in a group chat and now she hates me

Well shit.
>>
File: 1462901299720.png (437 KB, 453x695) Image search: [Google]
1462901299720.png
437 KB, 453x695
>>28637565
this makes me really really happy
>>
>>28638515

Everyone hates you, Vyro. You're literally impossible to like.
>>
>>28637415
sadkino is that you?
>>
Part 1:
Probably never loved at all, in my opinion. I had a oneitis for about 6 years in my youth. We became friends in 5th grade, we rode the same bus home everyday from school. Of course, me being a male, I started developing feelings for her in the middle of 6th grade when we would always tease each other on the playground. In 7th grade I finally got my first flip phone and we would text nearly everyday from when we got home until we fell asleep. I was sure she only thought of me as a friend and it would eat at me every single day because I had such a huge crush on her. In junior high was when I started noticing I was getting attention from other girls, but I always ignored them because I was so hellbent on getting with 'her.' It was obvious when girls would flirt with you in school but I could never tell with her, she was so confusing. As time went on we slowly kind of faded away from each other, still friends, just stopped talking for whatever reason kids do, however my feelings for her just got more and more intense over this period. I would literally ball my eyes out like the little bitch I was when I got home because I couldn't stand not talking to her. We would always exchange glances when we saw each other but for some reason neither of us really said anything to each other anymore. By the time highschool hit, she was known as being super quiet and studious and for some reason I think people kind of viewed me as Chad, maybe because I started lifting seriously at this time, even though I was beta as fuck on the inside. I distinctly remember being annoyed early in highschool because no one honestly wanted to hang out with me for who I truly was, and most girls just wanted to flirt around with me etc. etc because they had a little temporary "thing" for me, but I just wasn't about it because she was still on my mind 24/7. Anyways, 11th grade came around and I could not stand the silence any longer.
>>
File: 1463259928731.webm (666 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1463259928731.webm
666 KB, 720x404
>>28638630
i love love stories, keep going
>>
Holy shit dude move on. I remember your original thread from like last week. You blew it by being a beta bitch and sharing her stuff on /r9k/ in the first place
>>
>>28638630
Part 2:
I finally stopped being a bitch and I asked her to homecoming. I guess she was extremely surprised and embarrassed because I honestly think not that many guys gave her attention, but she happily said yes. We enjoyed homecoming that night and ended up going over to a friends house afterwards. It was just me and her in the car and we were the first ones to arrive at the house. Waiting there awkwardly in silence, I just kind of looked at her and asked her if she'd ever kissed a boy before, when she replied "no." And then I put my lips on hers and we made out. The rest of the night together at the get-together was strangely quiet between us. We just kind of sat there and snuggled together, thinking about what we just did. The next day I asked her if she wanted to date and of course she said yes. One day, maybe a month after asking her out, we ended up losing our virginity to each other. I remember not enjoying the physical feeling of sex as much as I did the feeling of embracing someone you truly felt something for. I made sure she was okay with having sex and even asked her to take some time to think about it before we did it, but she seemed all for it. We went along and did what regular couples do, dates, etc. She would always bring me random presents for some reason, silly things like mickey mouse stuffed animals etc, but I loved it because I knew she really appreciated me. Anyways we dated for a little over a year until one day I broke things off because I'm a fucking idiot. We never argued at all, always enjoyed our time together and our relationship was perfectly healthy. But I decided to call things quits because I was scared I was going to fall for this girl too hard when I knew we would probably go down separate paths in life because we would be going to college pretty soon and I was still hung up on the thought that most "first loves" are never the "last loves." She came over the day I broke up with her and as soon as she walked in the door
>>
i'm so fucking happy to see there are people more pathetic than me in life. THANKS OP!!!
>>
File: 1461987214476.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1461987214476.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>28638855
holy fuck man.....................

how could you say never loved at all? that seems like it would be your most happiest time of your life.... i wish i had memories like that.
>>
>recently started orbitting grill
>having a lot of trouble with her family
>shes still in school and im a NEET
>overslept, sent her a good morning message, woke up this afternoon to a message back
>hasnt been online in the 5 or 6 hours sent i woke up

I don't know WHY exactly, but i WANT to love her, she just sometimes makes it hard and has trust issues, so I don't expect her to believe me overnight.
>>
File: goldiebody.webm (2 MB, 590x422) Image search: [Google]
goldiebody.webm
2 MB, 590x422
>>28637773
nice collage
rare webm of goldie's alpha bod incoming
>>
>>28638855
Part 3:
I bursted into tears crying, telling her how sorry I was for what I just did. We ended up awkwardly crying and making out with each other before she pushed me off of her telling me "we shouldn't be doing this." I knew she was right and I wanted to respect that, so I literally cried my eyes out in her lap for about an hour, trying to explain how I still loved her but I was scared to fall too deep in love with someone when we were both so young and how multiple things happening in my life like a family drug addiciton were really shattered my mental state at the time. She hugged me and then left abruptly, and that was that. She deleted all her social media and went ghost for a while but eventually remade everything after we had finally faded apart for good. Its been 2 years since the breakup and I'm 99% sure she is over me and does not think of me at all anymore. I'm too afraid to tell anyone and I try to deny it myself but I'm still in love with her. All her stuffed animals she gave to me and love cards are still sitting in my room as a constant reminder to me everyday. I've tried moving on multiple times man, but holy shit, love is a fucking drug. Some days I'm totally fine, and some days it hits me like a motherfucker. If I would of just ignored all of this in the first place, I wouldn't have spiraled down this far into depression and regret. I don't know, it really depends on your own personal point of view to decide whether or not it was better to love and lose or not love at all. But I just can't help but think I would be so much better off if I didn't get sucked into this girl.
>>
File: catinchair.jpg (12 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
catinchair.jpg
12 KB, 320x214
>>28637565
She can't read any of those messages btw since you're not added.
Your whole existence is an exercise in futility.
>>
To be honest, I don't know.
I've been wondering for the past 3 years now, I've seen new people, changed jobs multiple time, made new friends, moved across the country, got 2 girlfriends.
Yet I can't get over her and how happy she made me feel, and how painful it was when she left.
Now I just sort of "go on" and pretend she never existed, but it doesn't feel right
>>
>>28637745
>She's like a 6/10 tops
Found the gay man
>>
>>28639153
Dude... don't.

Sending those messages are the only thing stopping this guy from killing himself
>>
>>28639153
depends on your settings if you can get messages if you aren't contacts
don't spread false info
>>
>>28638506
>reddit spacing
>>
>you'll never be goldie
>you'll never have sexual relations with bjork gudmansdottir
just end it f a m
>>
Dude just keep going after her, this is a TRUE love story. She will see your undying love and finally break down and get with you. You just gotta keep at it, and make sure she always knows how much you love and obsess about her.
>>
>>28641294
Goldie is awesome. I love how most of the time when he emails people he calls them gay or faggots, most often in all caps.
>>
>>28641547
Is Goldie the best tripfag /r9k/ has ever produced?
>>
File: 1457734748647.jpg (6 KB, 233x250) Image search: [Google]
1457734748647.jpg
6 KB, 233x250
>>28637773
Holy shit calm down retard. You'll be fine.
>>
>>28637986
Literally kill yourself, why did you post the damn original thread and the webms if you DIDN'T want to fuck it up, next level autism right here
>>
>>28638281
Holy shit, I'd change number, shut down instagram and leave the fucking country if I was her, you're insane anon.
>>
>>28639745
It would be better if he just did.
>>
>>28637415
No, fuck that. Being 18 and letting my guard down was a horrible decision.

I loved you sandra I was just bad at showing it
>>
>>28637526
I'd rather have never felt at all than be subjected to such a rollercoaster. Too much fondness gone to flame.
>>
>>28642279
I'd hand that to Pops.

>Gone but not forgotten
>>
>>28639133

Holy fucking god is this is real you NEED to reach out to her to sperg lord. Even if you think she's over you, you need to force yourself to talk to her.
>>
File: 1437196575593.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1437196575593.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>28639075
>those orange panties
>>
File: 1382456482147.png (19 KB, 730x646) Image search: [Google]
1382456482147.png
19 KB, 730x646
>>28637415
Probably in the minority, but it's better to have never loved at all.

Heartbreak is a bitch and I wish I never went through it. That said, it taught me to stay the fuck away from relationships.

>Was the pain worth it?

FUCKING NO. Don't listen to normalfags who claim that it is, it fucking sucks.

Love your family, love your dog. Don't bother loving women who will break your heart.
>>
>>28637415
No losses are bettet than some
>>
>>28637565
>he still hasn't learned his lesson
>>
File: ....jpg (9 KB, 288x270) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
9 KB, 288x270
>>28643088
I agree, I just wish before I had known it I didn't chase and idolize it as much as I did.
I can't believe I thought a girl would change me or help me or save me from myself

She was just extra white noise on top of this dead channel known as my life.
>>
>>28643259
I always think about it, but I kind of already accepted my spot as that "piece of shit ex" because I left her for fearing love. Apparently shes not mad at me at all, but I don't believe it. If I was in her shoes I would be fucking pissed at me. Last thing I want is to come off as some weird needy creep begging for her forgiveness. I'm honestly scared that trust we created together is forever severed. She usually only stays around her own girlfriends and doesn't really talk to guys but I'm sure she's probably developed something for someone else already. I don't want to upset her anymore.
>>
>>28637565
Kek.. Even though she can't even see any of those messages, you're still posting private shit, which is what fucked you over in the first place. You're hilarious.
>>
>>28643482
I agree. Wish I never met my ex. Even though it was the best time of my life, it's just soul crushingly depressing to know I fucked it up and will never experience anything that good again.
>>
>>28637415
the pain is totally worth it you fucking degenerate
>>
File: Heart of Gold.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
Heart of Gold.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
Not to idolize Goldie or anything but she's very pretty (and I bet she's a nice girl)
>>
File: 1432750719861.png (227 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
1432750719861.png
227 KB, 500x405
>>28643982
kek well no shit, I'm >>28643482

And what you described was exactly my experience, down to a tee.

On one end, we can take comfort in knowing that we experienced both the highs and the lows, and that the lows were not worth the highs.

Frankly I'm ready to live and die alone. Nothing else to experience in the dating world.
>>
>>28638728
For the love of all that is good, please won't someone tell me who this is?
>>
File: Ryu2.jpg (34 KB, 608x399) Image search: [Google]
Ryu2.jpg
34 KB, 608x399
Done the whole 'stalking while wishfully thinking that someday she'll come to her senses and see what a great guy I am'. Still do it from time to time, tbqh. As a fellow robot who spent a lot of money with alcohol and have not slept for days, I'm telling you right now, senpai (and please don't feel like I'm saying this trying to be an asshole): Not gonna happen. Not like this, not with this girl.
>>
>>28644212
annie clark/st vincent
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 77x77) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 77x77
>>28644032
She looks like a boy.
>>
File: shotty.jpg (76 KB, 517x644) Image search: [Google]
shotty.jpg
76 KB, 517x644
>>28637415
Fuck you OP, a girl finally shows you kindness and what do you do? Embarrass her and call her out. You deserve all the shit you got, and thats not even mentioning you were just enabling her ego to feel good about herself.
>>
>>28637415
>>28637489
>>28639075
pick one and ONLY one
CHOOSE CAREFULLY:
1.sniff goldie's cute little bum through her little black shorts while she lays in bed
2.sniff goldie's feet after she's walked to the corner shops and back
3.sniff goldie's armpits through her shirt after she's done 30 minutes of jogging on her treadmill
>>
>>28637489
Neither can I, anon. My universe revolves around her. She is everything to me. I am glad to have met her, because we are now together.

But often the thought of losing her in any way is too painful. It sometimes makes me wish that I never loved at all.
>>
>>28644267
is it not a trap?
>>
>>28637745
The girl you love becomes the most beautiful sight in your own eyes.
>>
lol i talked to this woman on omegle about a year ago kind of weird seeing that she browsed r9k after seeing all the normie shit she was doing
>>
This is why grills don't want to help us. I'm sure a decent amount of us are decent males that are just severe introverts that just find it difficult to find love in today's world.

This girl, this Goldie may understand our pain on some level. Or at least understand that we are in pain even if she's never felt this exact kind. So she reached out and did the best thing she could to comfort what she saw as a poor soul. She was there for gim, she listened, she did things as simple as move her hair out of her face, she cuddled with a blanket. She acknowledged we existed.

And she was mortified for it, she was stalked. She may be even horrified. Goldie, to you, and to all the other angels out there who want us to feel alive. Do your selves a favor and stay away. We dont deserve you.
>>
>>28644516
3 because that would bring my face closer to her boobs
>>
File: 1463373467682.jpg (28 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1463373467682.jpg
28 KB, 250x240
>>28644267
>looks like a boy
>looks

I have some bad news...
>>
I don't even want a gf, I just want a cute girl to talk to me on skype every now and then. I'm not deluded enough to think some "fembot" could fix me, but just interacting with someone I'm attracted to does wonders for my mood.
>>
>>28644267
she is a boy. the most perfect boy ever
>>
File: Bueno_Excellente_002.jpg (204 KB, 630x636) Image search: [Google]
Bueno_Excellente_002.jpg
204 KB, 630x636
>>28644797
>bad news
>bad

Do you now?
>>
>Laugh and decide to go on Omegle
>First person is a dude without a cam saying he screencapped and catalogued me

fucking god damn it
>>
>>28639133
Jesus fuck. Find her and do whatever you can to revive that relationship. It was so beautiful until you fucked up. Do it, anon.
>>
>>28644928
>using a webcam

hello normo
>>
>>28637415
Is it better to have drank only air, or is it better to know thirst, in the eternal desert?
>>
>>28637415
Depends, is she getting alimony and/or child support?
>>
>>28644516
SNIFF BUM
>>
>>28644516
what shoes she was wearing?
>>
>>28643851
Just fucking do it. If you never reach out to her you'll never get back together with her. If you reach out to her you'll at either get back together with her or get rejected. Even if you get rejected keep trying. You earned her heart before; you could do definitely earn it again
>>
its better to have never have loved at all id rather have the anxiety of the desire to love than left in the broken detrimental state ive been in and still trying to recover from

im no different than most robots here but some know what it feels like for a woman to give you a chance and then isolates you with only the gaze of their velvet eyes it hurts a fucking lot. i shit you not i will never recover from the events as those were one of the only times i was ever happy in my life. i looked at love with open arms and it stabbed me in the back numerous times and left my carcass in filth.

she taught me how to smile and ill never smile like the way she made me

good times never last
>>
>>28644516
Sniff armpits is the best choice. Though bum is also pretty good too.
>>
>>28644516
bum sniffing

origami commenyo about bum sniffing
>>
>>28645052
I'll let you choose (two inch heel maximum)
>>
File: 1462460460805.gif (1023 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1462460460805.gif
1023 KB, 500x250
>mfw no matter how fucked up my life is right now at least I'm a guy who doesn't lose my shit when an attractive looking girl gives me the time of day
>>
>>28637986
where was that taken. I like how consistently golden the grass is.
>>
>>28645289

This is truly the best thing. Knowing that no matter how much of a total fucking loser you are, you'll never be as bad as these people because speaking to women doesn't make you sob like a bitch or run away.
>>
>>28644715
Its what we get in an online world. If this had happened 30 years ago chances are there would have never been these problems as a result.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 201x251
>>28638515
>trying to meet girls in 4chan
>>
>>28637415
Loving before losing is pretty awesome but no, loving and losing is shit. Loving w/o Losing > Never Loving > Loving and Losing
>Was the pain worth it?
No.
>>
File: 1406229403936.jpg (38 KB, 362x346) Image search: [Google]
1406229403936.jpg
38 KB, 362x346
Wait, so some idiot blew his only chance by recording webms of a girl on skype and then made a thread where he dumped them?

What the fuck? Are you retarded, OP? Do you have brain damage? Why did you think that was a good idea?
>>
File: 1436502052238.jpg (62 KB, 250x326) Image search: [Google]
1436502052238.jpg
62 KB, 250x326
>>28637747
>this gnome had sex and you didn't
how does that make you feel robots?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n44i5qPWpI1r9mhnu.png (204 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n44i5qPWpI1r9mhnu.png
204 KB, 500x424
>>28637415
Absolutely not. Whoever said this was a fucking moron. I wish I never loved at all, because the pain of losing that love is overwhelming. I have to live with these feelings of loss every moment of my life, even in my dreams I can't escape. Ignorance is bliss, Anon. The pain isn't worth it.
>>
>>28637415
>>28637489
>>28637687
>>28637986
>>28638281
>>28639075
>>28644032
thanks for the fapping material
>>
The burning question, is she a trap or not? What I do next requires the correct answer to this question
>>
>>28645739
Not a trap. Just looks manly like all Aussie women.
>>
>>28645793
>Just looks manly like all Aussie women.
That's a shame, a reluctant fap will suffice
>>
>>28637986
... I don't think this is a trap guys.

OP, I legit think I fucked your onetis a few months ago. Dead serious.

If it's the same girl then trust me, much better fish in the sea. She wasn't anything special.

She let me hit it raw though, which was nice. Glad to see she didn't get pregnant.
>>
File: 1427327608478.png (700 KB, 835x716) Image search: [Google]
1427327608478.png
700 KB, 835x716
>>28637415
What the fuck dude, my friend just linked me this thread, can i just say you are fucking retarded. why are you recording this girl and posting images of her to r9k holy shit dude. Not trying to be a dick but you are fucked, consider how this girl would feel seeing this shit on such a depraved board
>>
File: 1463387042330.jpg (6 KB, 227x225) Image search: [Google]
1463387042330.jpg
6 KB, 227x225
>>28638092
underrated post

5 stars nigger
>>
>>28645841

Turns out /r9k/ is populated both by virgin robots and by douches who rate women exclusively by how lively they are in bed.

That or you're a lying virgin. Both are likely.
>>
File: r9k.png (47 KB, 1526x975) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
47 KB, 1526x975
Sux for you OP
>>
>>28645943
>he did this to Eliza too
>>
File: wtfamireading.gif (1 MB, 446x469) Image search: [Google]
wtfamireading.gif
1 MB, 446x469
>>28645943
oh shit son

don't feel shame anon
now you know the truth, even if it hurts
>>
File: 3SIA4En.jpg (63 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
3SIA4En.jpg
63 KB, 499x499
>>28645943
OP is a fucking freak
>recording this girl
>giving out her info

pic related, You
>>
>>28644516
4. kill yourself

the one you should be picking
>>
This is comedy gold, I should visit you spergs more often, how do you manage to be this autistic
>>
>>28646152
This, I heard the stories but I never actually saw how autistic /r9k/ was. You fucking betas
>>
File: 1461828531613.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1461828531613.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>>28645943
OP, be sure to read this a few times. This is why people don't talk to you.
>>
>>28637415
>>28637489
>>28637687
>>28637986
>>28638281
>>28639075
>>28639075
>>28639075
>>28639075
>>28644032

It's not your fault OP. Goldie should have known better than to speak to a sperg. She is the fucking idiot. And if she's reading this, I hope she likes being fapped to because that's what 4chan will be doing the next few months.
>>
>>28646187

>she

Take another look friend
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x558
>>28646152
kek same here family. i'm loving it
>>
>>28646152
>>28646173
Who 1488 here? Report in.
>>
Are we sure it's not a trap?
>>
>>28644032
eyebrows of a man, face of a man

but i bet this turns you on doesn't it

i bet you think of jerking off his dick while you assfuck him, don't you faggot
>>
File: 1462775239622.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462775239622.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>28646149
hello faggo
>>
>>28646276
Schlomo Shekelstein here
>>
how the fuck does op even get through day to day life. whats the point of getting through day to day life. a good looking girl is nice to you, and you 'fall in love' with her? then when she righfully freaks the fuck out you stalk her and give out her personal info. kill yourself OP
>>
I just read the Ballad of Ella and Nicole, and I'd say it's worth it, but only because of how alive it makes you feel.

Anyone have a confirmation if that story is real?
>>
File: 1462505273398.jpg (95 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
1462505273398.jpg
95 KB, 600x840
>>28646278
no/100% sure

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VX97kSxx5T
>>
File: 1462205818925.jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1462205818925.jpg
54 KB, 540x960
It's better to have never loved. If you've never loved, you don't know what you're missing. You can be content without it, to some degree. Once you've been in love, that feeling never leaves you. You always remember what it's like when she holds your hand and it sends a jolt through your whole body, or when she smiles at you and it feels like your stomach is full of butterflies. You never forget how it felt like every nerve in your body was firing off at once the first time she kissed you. But now you're too jaded and broken to ever feel that again.
>>
>>28646340
>that ending
time to fap
>>
>>28645943
OP is a certified shit wrecker.
>>
File: 1463533750267.jpg (552 KB, 1834x1440) Image search: [Google]
1463533750267.jpg
552 KB, 1834x1440
>>28646276

yo

lurking
>>
File: pepesw.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
pepesw.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>28637773
>I'm in this collage

oh god he has even started collecting pieces of me now
>>
>>28637415
Nice trap, will fap.
>>
anyone who says that it's not better to love and has ever loved needs to open up their hearts to that feeling they once felt. don't let it go and live in the present. you can fall in love again. love is careless in it's choosing, sweeping over across a baby, love descends on those defenseless, idiot love would spark the future. inspirations have i none just to touch the flaming dove, all i have is my love of love and love is not loving
>>
>>28645930
go white knight somewhere else, bitch
>>
File: 1458821022874s.jpg (8 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1458821022874s.jpg
8 KB, 125x119
>>28645943
>I fantasised about him being killed the other day.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
SAD KINO YOU'RE DEAD TO HER
LET US WATCH YOU KYS
>>
Who /pol/ here?
>>
Never loved at all is much better, even if you don't see it that way when you're in that position.

Loving and losing I'll never have that power again.
>>
>>28646697
When did you lose?

I loved and lost like years ago, and I already forgot the bad shit

The good memories stick forever
>>
>>28646707

My youth. Old booger blox
>>
File: 1458365996156.png (320 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458365996156.png
320 KB, 900x900
>>28646686
Missed the train, m8.
>>
r9k is fucking retarded
>>
>>28645943
Based goldie. The hero we deserve.
>>
File: 1452894622532.gif (763 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1452894622532.gif
763 KB, 500x275
>>28646686
Reporting. This place is degenerate af. How has the world become this?
>>
>>28646686
Right here dude
Holy fuck is this guy autistic, the girls not too smart either
>>
>>28646764
>the girls not too smart either
to be fair, they met on soc, which is probably the most normie board on here
>>
File: Justin_Trudeau_APEC_2015.jpg (356 KB, 457x733) Image search: [Google]
Justin_Trudeau_APEC_2015.jpg
356 KB, 457x733
If you stalk your """"friend"""", they win
>>
>>28646739
muh youth

I am not old, I had a gf from 16-19, I am still in my twenties
>>
File: CRonaldo jews2.gif (2 MB, 375x274) Image search: [Google]
CRonaldo jews2.gif
2 MB, 375x274
>>28646763
The goyim knows
>>
Jesus christ OP you're a fucking weirdo creep. What the fuck's your problem?
>>
>this fucking thread
jesus, you're almost as sad as Denko
>>
>>28646780

Muh yoouf
>>
>>28645930
BETA KEK
E
T
A

C
U
C
K
>>
File: 1459227867609.gif (1 MB, 245x249) Image search: [Google]
1459227867609.gif
1 MB, 245x249
>>28639153
>Your whole existence is an exercise in futility.
All our lives are like that whether you are Chad or a miserable robot obsessing over a random grill.
>>
MODS
doxing thread basically.
>>
File: 1463098185030.png (332 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1463098185030.png
332 KB, 1024x776
>>28637415
>>28646686
vaginal jews are the niggers of gender
>>
>>28646911
go to reddit if you want moderation faggot
>>
It's three choices:

Constant yearning over what you don't have or haven't experienced

Regret over mistakes made and desiring an ex a lot

Becoming desensitized and numb

I've felt all 3 during the course of life, becoming very numb as I have had more relationships. 1st girl was raped when 14 and became a roastie, but fell in love with me until she cheated on me and dumped me, 2nd left due to hyper jealousy and immediately began slitting around afterwards, 3rd had mental and commitment issues but was chill as fuck, 4th was fickle and was keeping a lovestruck beta orbiter as a safety net and 5th has serious anger issues, autism and was so badly bullied that she has terrible self-esteem and is generally bipolar.

I'm fact, all were nuts except for number 4.
>>
>>28646778
normies arent insecure faggots who post Dick and selfie threads, soc is fucking cringe
>>
>>28647018
"most" is a relative term, this is still fucking 4chan we're talking about
>>
>>28646987
>>28647011
Wew something went very wrong with the robot
It said I couldn't post a duplicate text for another 4 minutes 30 seconds.
>>
>>28639075
>sharing her with /r9k/ instead of getting a QT GF
lol dumbass
>>
>>28646905
Lol ok kid, we live in an age where almost anything is possible if you work hard, the internet has opened up countless possibilities and you fags would rather fucking cry and argue over my feels, muh chads and mah stacies
>>
>>28645943
put me in the /r/4chan cap
>>
/pol/ reporting in

haven't seen something this epic since that creep on /sp/ typed that huge PDF about his fantasy with some tripfag
>>
>>28647166
you know we worked out it was the tripfag who did it for the attention right? UTV was cancer of the highest order
>>
File: cat.jpg (28 KB, 620x463) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
28 KB, 620x463
>>28638281
Is this a trap...? Or...?

Some pics it looks like a trap, other pics it looks like a girl?
>>
>>28647223
Looks just to be a manly girl, shame because if it had a feminine penis it would be a prime trap
>>
>>28638442
This is the answer closest to how I feel

I used to put such effort in birthdays and Valentine's

I used to breath in every moment like if I was laughing and when I actually did laugh it I was crushing all over again

Now I am told I should smile more. I am told, that I should smile. It's been how many months or years and I had no idea I haven't smiled or that I looked enough like a person who doesn't smile.

And it's self perpetuating, because then I wonder if I will ever have all that energy towards anyone again and when the fear kicks in on the possibility being lost, it ruins my mood even more.

Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>browsing Trump threads on /pol/
>see a story about neckbeards being neckbeards
>find the /r9k/ thread that spawned the abomination
>degenerates of this calibre not only exist, but on the same website as /pol/

Disgusting.
>>
/tv/ representative
>>
File: fnormies.gif (137 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fnormies.gif
137 KB, 500x500
>>28647074
>we live in an age where almost anything is possible if you work hard
>employing normie just world fallacies on this board

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28647239
>feminine penis
oh boy
>>
Where does this bitch live? She looks like she'll fuck damn near anyone.

Usually the tomboyish girls have lots of a guy friends because they "hate drama"
>>
John, why won't you be my friend?
I'll give you a dollar if you be my friend
>>
>>28647261
are you an /r/european rapefugee?
>>
File: cia4.jpg (251 KB, 757x720) Image search: [Google]
cia4.jpg
251 KB, 757x720
>>28647262
We need to show these betas what an alpha really looks like
>>
>>28646686
Ayo hol up, we here
>>
>browse /r9k/
>see really unhappy guy in a Skype thread
>add him and talk to him, cheer him up a little
>he records you without your consent, posts you all over the board (and apparently site) and starts stalking you

It's the kind of thing that'd turn a person away from /r9k/.
>>
File: 1445048285180.jpg (51 KB, 680x456) Image search: [Google]
1445048285180.jpg
51 KB, 680x456
>>28647262
OP could've been a big guy

also fuck this dumb robot shit stopping me from posting
>>
File: happyotter.jpg (149 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
happyotter.jpg
149 KB, 500x500
>>28637415
I've been turned down more times then I can count and now I've found someone that I think might really like me.

100% it made all the failure in the past feel like small prick and this feeling is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
Is that the aussie fencing chick? She's pretty cool.
>>
File: ah ah.jpg (57 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
ah ah.jpg
57 KB, 225x350
>>28644715
No girl on r9k deserves the title of angel. Don't put femanons on a pedestal dude.. and just let them see for themselves what comes of spending time on this board. They are either corrupted already or genuine and in the process of being corrupted, in one way or another. Coming to r9k as a good person yields costly results. You end up cynical and hating the world becoming part of the redpill pack, or broken and confused as to why your good intentions made people hate you even more, or unhinged and hysterical because you're so blown away by the reactions and thoughts of robots that you just don't know what to do anymore, etc, etc.

As long as you're already a terrible person before coming here you're fine though and should be able to maintain your natural identity.
>>
>>28647285
>/r/european rapefugee
Kek!
>>
>>28647272
are you kidding or do you really believe that garbage
>>
>>28638023
PLEASE tell me you have screencaps of this shit hahahahaha
>>
>>28646276
Pharaoh wewuz here
>>
>>28647355
Or you're not an easily influenced sheep eh? I've been on this board for a while and don't subscribe to the robot mentality.
>>
>>28643482
This.
I know there's a lot of thirsty guys but come on. Just get yourself an onahole for sex and a good circle of friends to fight off loneliness. You'll be much happier than if you keep chasing after cunts
>>
>>28647166
I was JUST about to post about that

THAT was DAYS of laughing out loud to myself like a like sperg
>>
>>28645943
WHO THE FUCK IS ELIZA WE NEED TO KNOW

WHO IS ELIZA
H
O

I
S

E
L
I
Z
A?????
>>
>>28647436
how new are you?

origiami1
>>
>>28637415
no. not the slightest.
>>
>>28647457
not new but havent been to r9k for a few weeks and see this shit that i missed
>>
>>28647272
J U S T
B E E E E E E E E E E E E E
U R S E L F

O R
O R I G I N A L : ^^^^^ )
>>
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28447286/

enjoy the read boys :^)
>>
>>28637415

It doesnt matter, the end result is the same.
>>
>>28647390
>calls a credible cognitive bias garbage
holy shit you're dumb. gtfo you cuck
>>
>>28647491
>I'm a NEET kissless virgin with no friends, zero social life, and asperger's, and even I wouldn't had fucked this up and I'm a literal social retard.
This is /r9k/'s userbase
>>
>>28647491
I'm really happy this was archived. Being able to reread threads like that is such a joy
>>
>>28647491
do the webm's on this work?

Thanks for the link friend.
>>
I wish I was a mute so I'd have had no social interactions with anyone throughout my life.
>>
This thread makes me want to put a bullet in my fucking head

We will never have stacie there's no reason to fucking live

reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>28647623
Yes they do. Just click the thumbnail even if it's blank.
>>
Is op chris-chan?

This is some next level mad autism right here.
I mean how delusional can you get?

the fun part is that op just crys while he can't even get to understand how shitty he is, and I mean shitty no in the "oh poor anon you have bad luck".

But in the I'm happy you get what you deserve you act like a cunt to others way.
>>
holy shit wait a minute is this josue?
>>
>>28647704
also op you were never loved, you are being delusional as fuck.
>>
Kek, OP, I've been in love too many times. She won't come around, she won't be with you just fucking stop it and get on with your life.
>>
>>28647670
yeah the host is down but it looks like he didnt even get very much talking with her

seeing the webms would be funny though

also FUCK.png
>>
>>28645943
That took a fucking turn. Eliza who? TELL US YOUR SECRETS OP!
>>
>>28646686
/out/ here, this place is fucked yo.
>>
>>28647308
Yeah, THAT'S the thing that turns a person away for /r9k/....
>>
>>28647436
>>28647885
She's been attention whoring here for several months.
You've probably seen her face, but didn't know her name.
>>
>>28647308
>>28647906
why would any one would like to come to r9k?

this is not a place you want to get involve to find relation, you don't want your life turning you into here.
what the fuck.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.