[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're loneIy, why don't you find a girl from 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: me and gf.jpg (105 KB, 1122x596) Image search: [Google]
me and gf.jpg
105 KB, 1122x596
If you're loneIy, why don't you find a girl from 4chan to be your girlfriend? Pic is me and my long distance gf I met here. Am I in her league?
>>
Yeah, sure, the problem is you'll probably never meet.

If you do and she leaves you it hurts worse.
>>
Do you have a life outside spamming this for your insecurities?
>>
>>28624520
She looks like that ayy lmao chick. I bet she only likes you for your hair.
>>
>Am I in her league

You asking that means you already know you attention whoring narcissist fuck off
>>
You both are ugly. So yes. But she's kinda uglier.
>>
had a chan using e-gf for the last 3 years

we've yet to meet

my entire life's happiness is contigent on meme magick happening and me actually having a real relationship with her.
>>
>>28624520
are you ethan bradberry
>>
>>28624520
Because the only girl I've talked to from 4chan dropped me for no reason at all.

They are ALL roasties.
>>
>>28624520
Shes ugly af, I met this SE asian chick on here an she was a qt, but I endded up blocking her e-mail because I know se azn girls only want a white bf to get a visa here.
>>
4chan girls always look kinda like frogs hehe
>>
>>28624520
>a 7/10 goes for a 4/10
lmao you could've done way better
>>
OP you two are kind of cute

But why you putting her photo online like a fuckboi? Why do you need this to be validated?
>>
>>28624520
Looks like that stupid twitch streamer
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.