[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know when you play a big RPG and you get to the end, you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1463147939686.png (406 KB, 501x650) Image search: [Google]
1463147939686.png
406 KB, 501x650
You know when you play a big RPG and you get to the end, you've explored everything and done all the quests and there's really nothing that interests you enough to keep you playing since there is no more suspense to be had?

That's what it feels like to be alive
>>
>>28607161
you and every 16 year old out there. Fortunately for you you've only explored the starting zone and you know it.
>>
I may be projecting, but most people here are still stuck in the boar/slime zones and have been fighting them for 20+ years....

There's much more to this life. I'm just a bitch to expand my horizons.
>>
>>28607194
I'm actually 25 though and a wageslave
>>
>>28607161

more like thats what it feels like to be an 80 year old
>>
>>28607161
That's what the DLCs are for!

>too poor to ever want to spend money on dlc
>>
>>28607197
I don't believe I am capable of significantly expanding my horizons. I'm too retarded to get paid well for sitting at a desk, and my spondylitis prevents me from doing intensive physical labor, so I can't fall back on retard jobs like police, military and construction.
>>
I regret that MMOs died out so quickly as they're a perfect way to rationalise life. I was hoping to have them when I'm a father so I can communicate wisdom more effectively but I guess any of this talk will be totally outdated and out of touch.
>>
>>28607161
I recommend doing MMA and adopting a different mindset
>>
>>28608023
I'd like to give it a shot, but I can't even handle walking without pain sometimes.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.