[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
Why can't i stop going on this fucking website???!!!

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28600530
because there's nothing else to do
>>
>>28600530
Why would you want to stop? People on 4chan are much more intelligent than they get credit for
>>
>>28600535
True.
>>28600543
I agree with this as well i just don't like the negativity
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>20% assignment due in 2 days
>shitposting on /r9k/ instead of doing it
>>
NEET here i find it comfy as fuck to lay in my bed listening to music and talking to robots. I sometimes go for walks but most of the time there is nothing else to do like >>28600535 said
>>
File: file.jpg (34 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
34 KB, 576x432
>>28600530
>have 12 days to prepare for a final test
>have to 100% the score to even pass
>if I fail it, I'll get expelled from the University
>didn't study a single bit
>only posted in this fucking site
>exam is in 6 hours
One more day to know if there's one reason to finally kill myself.
>>
>>28600543
we honestly give ourselves far too much credit.
>>
>>28600627
>>have to 100% the score to even pass
Why though? I'm sorry anon
>>
>>28600667
Shit assignments and shit partial test scores.
I'm trying to sleep so I can at least have energy to do it, but I can't. I'm literally trembling.
>>
I genuinely enjoy this forum. I'm probably a chad by r9ks definition but 4chan culture is funny as fuck and really entertaining if you don't have anything to do in your freetime.
The concept of an anonymous image board where you are only judged by the quality of your content is amazing. Mootkins deserves to be rich imo
>>
>>28600583
Lel, should have divided you work to smaller, manageble pieces to do over time... Your fugd now buddy...
>>
>>28600728
No offence but you are fairly new, arent you? This is exactly the feeling I had when I started...
>>
>>28600825
Been on 4chan since summer 2010 if you call that new.
>>
>>28600583
Are (you) LITERALLY me
(_OG_)
>>
How do I actually get off here, help. It's not even for long, just until I finish exams
>>
>>28600847
Ahh, i am sorry then, I just cant really imagine how anyone could enjoy it here... Threads and posts are repetive and poorly written, "comunity" is non-existent and after the all major memes died the board has lost even the last bits of its entertaiment value...
>>
>when the site goes down

it's almost as bad as no internet.
>>
>>28600946

the problem isn't 4chan, it's yourself, even if you managed to leave, you'd just find something else to procrastinate with
>>
>>28601041

leave. you will not be missed, trust me
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.