[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm over the NEET meme. I've been doing nothing for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1446900605475.jpg (8 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
1446900605475.jpg
8 KB, 241x209
I'm over the NEET meme.
I've been doing nothing for 5 months now and i'm bored out of my mind and I have no money to spend. What are some robot tier jobs that require no previous experience and minimal amounts of social interaction?
I've heard some robots say that they work as security guards but i'm a 5ft10 skeleton so that's out of the picture.
>>
You don't need to be buff to get a security job. Most just involve standing post and calling the cops when someone breaks the law.
>>
telemarketing
also tech support for cable companies, they pay for your training in that case
>>
Work as a greeter at a walmart. THAT'S the most robot job in the game r n,
>>
Be a greeter at Walmart dawg. It's the most robot job in the game.
>>
File: bad at math.jpg (153 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
bad at math.jpg
153 KB, 1080x720
>>28597655
learn a trade

I fix compootahs
>>
>>28597826
>>28597851
No Walmarts in Australia unfortunately
>>
>>28597894
Which trade fixes computers specifically?
>>
I'm a night janitor. Honestly it's not bad at all. You get in a routine. I work 4ish hours a night and listen to YT videos or music the entire time. I clean a car dealership.

When I first get there, there are sometimes salesmen or occasionally a customer around. The salesmen all know me though, they usually ignore me, a couple are pretty nice though. Then they leave and I'm alone for the most part.

Over 500 bucks every 2 weeks. It's enough to feed my habits. Not a bad arrangement overall.
>>
>>28598055
How does one go about getting a job as a night janitor?
>>
>>28598097
There are usually janitorial companies. A business will get a contract with the company to have their workers come and clean the place.

Just search for janitorial/custodial companies in your area. As you can imagine, it doesn't take a whole lot to get hired. Just don't get too comfortable and let things slip. I did and got in trouble for it recently, lol.
>>
File: 1403395356771.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1403395356771.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
I'm likely going to be working the deli at a grocery store.

I'm going to try to switch over to night crew. I'm hoping it will work out that way. I think it would be more fitting for a robot like me.

I'm dreading working the deli. It was my first two jobs i've ever had and I hated it.
>>
>>28597688
Nigga what, why would anybody suggest telemarketing? Isn't that ringing people up and trying to sell them shit?

That's about as far flung from a robot job as it gets
>>
work night-time deliveries in retail

no customers
out-of-hours pay bonus
working nights, all day to yourself/sleep all day
work with a bunch of robots
>>
>>28597655
>bored
you suck at being NEET
>>
Truck driving.

get your CDL
>>
Pizza delivery man. So fucken easy, but gets boring unless you got lots of music
>>
>>28597894
>learn a trade

fuck that shit, would rather stay a neet desu
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.