[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girls go to mars and get more stars >boys go to jupiter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1460536873919.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1460536873919.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>girls go to mars and get more stars
>boys go to jupiter and get more stupider
>>
>>28585457
>girls go to venus to get more penis
>boys go jupiter to get more stupider
>>
>boys go to mars to get candy bars
>girls go to venus to get the wenus
>girls go to jupiter to get more stupider
>>
>"and anon goes to uranus cuz hes gay"
>everyone laughs
>I wasn't even part of the conversation but I can still hear it
>>
how the fuck would they do that, there are no stars on jupiter>>28585457
>>
Boys rule, girls drool

I've certified this original
>>
>>28585613
HOLY HAHA
>>
Back in my day it was
>girls go to mars to get more smarter
>boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider
>>
>girls go to college to get more knowledge
>boys go to jupiter to get more stupider
it never occurred to me how silly the dichotomy between college and mars was until this thread
shit maybe i really am dumb
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.