[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What salary starts to let you date up? I'm thinking 70k.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Josh-Goldberg-Victoria-Justice.jpg (121 KB, 498x400) Image search: [Google]
Josh-Goldberg-Victoria-Justice.jpg
121 KB, 498x400
What salary starts to let you date up? I'm thinking 70k. This guy is an extreme example but I've seen the effect irl lots of times now the females from my old school are reaching 27
>>
Depends on the cost of living where you're at. I'm in a cheap area with mostly manual labour jobs that pay minimum wage. I make about $50 an hour. If I cared to, I could probably date up.
>>
>>28563880
My sister was a Stacey and used to only date chads but really she was only that way because people THOUGHT that's who she should be with.

She is with a nerdy guy now, she really is happy to have a guy adore her and not be a bro. It just took her some time to not just be the pretty girl and to stop acknowledging peer pressure. It took her until after college and moving to San Francisco.
>>
>>28563880
That's situational. I think I'm dating up, but her parents make a good chunk of money and she has no debt, so she doesn't give a shit how much money I make. ($42k/yr)
>>
>>28563880
in most major cities that's just middle class. You'll need like $150k in a metro area for that. Instead of using money why not buy pheromones
>>
A female friend ended up marrying a rich guy. She was actually kind of shy when I first met her. Now I guess they go traveling all the time and probably have expensive parties.

It's been so long since I've been around her. Wonder if she'd seem at all like the same person.
>>
>>28563977
>rode the chadcock carrousel and then settled with a beta provider

wow amazing unprecedented story dude
>>
>>28564562
I wanted to post this

Oregano
>>
>>28564465
rich people aren't human.

i have known and still know plenty of them, they are literally all the same.
>>
>>28565005
>rich people aren't human
that's a cop-out and you know it, anon. it only seems that way because all of them live to a higher standard than most in order to preserve and add to their wealth. it's better to assume that they don't exist because there will never be a time where you interact with them directly. rothschild in the building? don't even look at them. kanye shouts in your direction? assume it's some random person shouting at someone further past you. it probably sounds like a fox-grapes scenario but it's a lot more dignified than interacting with a richfag and then almost certainly returning to your tired life of desperation.
>>
>$630 per month salary
>Russia

Thanks Putin.
>>
>>28565261
Rich people are infact very detached from us common folk though.
They do not know life's struggles. They have no goals to work towards. They are merely an empty shell of a human, laundering in more and more money to satisfy the only human characteristic that they have.
When people get suddenly rich they're really happy at first, for obvious reasons, then start to become really sad because of them losing their old lives, and then they complete the transformation and become like every other rich person.
I'm talking "rich" here, rich to the point where you don't have to worry about spending $1000 on a pebble for decorating your garden with hundreds of pebbles.
>>
>>28565418
so you mean wealthy and not rich right? because rich is just a derivative of poor, they can be put right back down beside you if the wealthy find them troublesome. appealing to that upper echelon often makes the lives of rich people torrid and unpredictable. remember great gatsby?
>>
>>28565418
Detected the Sanders voter.
>>
I think a stable income (around 50K) puts you at a good playing field, compared to people still in college or working part time.

70K is when girls will start paying more attention to you, and you can probably snag a good looking girl.

120K+ is when you're sure to get the top 5% of girls.

1 mil+ and you'll be swimming in young models.
>>
>>28563977
I think this is another problems women date a guy who will make everyone else happy.
>>
>>28563977
Literally carousel to beta bux
>>
>>28565879
I work with pharmacists and they still have uggo GFs. I think women will always prefer a guy who has better feels > reals.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.