[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reprimanded for flirting with woman at yoga class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7
File: TWERK[1].jpg (51 KB, 630x343) Image search: [Google]
TWERK[1].jpg
51 KB, 630x343
Well, I knew this had to happen eventually, and I am utterly amazed I have been coming there for long and no staff member has previously given me the 'easy with the ladies' talk.

About a week ago I was in the reception area when I saw a thick dark skinned woman wearing really small shorts that seems to show more ass cheeks than if she were wearing a bikini bottom. When I noticed her I was busy talking to the teacher and another guy from class, but in the brief moment I saw her bend over to pick up her bag from the front desk and walk out the door, my heart skipped a beat and I was left breathless by her beauty. I knew that If I ever saw her again I would have to say something- not in any unrealistic hopes of making her my gf, but to express how I feel, since its unhealthy to keep such strong emotional energy bottled up inside.

Today I saw her again before a class and introduced myself to her, and after she told me her name I looked her in the eyes and told her "you're very beautiful." It was something I simply had to do, to just get it off my chest, in no way trying to get anything from her. Then the instructor overhead and immediately called my name, but when I came over to him, he didn't say anything.

She was wearing those same super-ass shorts when she came to class, but then left briefly and returned before ti started with non-seethru yoga pants on top of them. After class she told me its her first class there, but I told her I saw her last week, she denied it and I said, remember you were at the front desk, wearing those same sexy shorts- then the instructor literally pulls me into the room we were standing outside of and told me to relax. He is someone I know well and am friends with, and probably just making sure people are comfortable. Though I don't think I did anything wrong, just told her she's beautiful and her outfit is sexy, not like "nice ass, can I hit dat?"
>>
My mom was there too and overheard my comments to her after class, I asked her about it later and she says it was very inappropriate for a yoga class, even just telling a woman I think she is beautiful would make her uncomfortable. So what do you think? I am a fit and relatively handsome guy, but I do have just a tinge of aspergers, so I would understand if some things I say that appear normal to me are huge faux paus.
>>
You have more than a tinge of ass burgers.
>>
Fellow sperg here, you're venturing into chris-chan territory. If you can't see that you did anything wrong here you're never going to be able to get anything right.
>>
File: ye.png (152 KB, 712x332) Image search: [Google]
ye.png
152 KB, 712x332
>>28552347
Your first mistake was being out in public. Second one was trying to socialize.
>>
>>28552349
>just telling a woman I think she is beautiful would make her uncomfortable
This is the truth. You are not Chad. You are not allowed to hit on women.
>>
By the way there's absolutely nothing wrong with telling a woman she's beautiful. On the other hand there's a time and a place for it. I mean, if you're trying to hit on her that's not what you say. That's what a 45 year old loser trying to sleep with a 16 year old girl he met online does. You don't jump right to complements, you're not on a fucking date. You might be able to make small talk and get her number but that depends on how receptive she is to you in the first place. You need to make a judgement call about when it's the right time to try to make a move like that. Maybe after you've seen her once or twice and there's lots of smiling and friendly conversation. Anyway take this as a lesson, if you don't you've got a permanent residence on r9k.
>>
>>28552409
I don't see anything wrong with what he said. It's the faggot instructor who overreacted since the girl didn't seem to mind. Also, it probably was her first day and when OP saw her the first time she was probably singing up for the class.
>>
>>28552349
You did nothing wrong. your mom's a bitch and the instructor is probably jealous.
>>
>>28552500
If you don't see anything wrong you're probably socially retarded.
>>
>>28552523
MY MIND IS TELLING ME NO, BUT MY BODY, MY BODYYYYYYS TELLING ME YES
>>
>>28552347
>>28552349
Best find another outlet for that 'emotional energy.' There's a time and a place to tell a woman she's beautiful, and clearly you that subtlety is lost on you.
>>
>>28552385
So what would have been a normal/polite way to talk to her, without being a beta pussy? I can accept that my conduct may have been improper, but I would much rather have done what I did than be too shy to talk to her like a spineless mangina.

>>28552409
Well I'm willing to learn desu. Since its been a whole month since I fapped I am in a high state of mental clarity, and it is far easier to learn from my mistakes and correct my behavior.

>>28552440
It just came naturally in the moment. I practice meditation for self healing and selfless devotion, but it is a place I inevitably meet people, often leading to making friends, women who are actually comfortable with me and like to give me long, close hugs, and of course some social fuckups.

>>28552462
But I'm not a creep or beta and actually good looking. Seems like just complimenting a women's looks (without referring to specific body parts, except smile maybe) is completely non-threatening, and in some situations, can lead to genuine heartfelt connection of attraction is mutual.
>>
>>28552462
But that's his mom talking. OP didn't write anything about the girl herself feeling uncomfortable. There might be a rule where you can't flirt in the class and when OP told his mom what the instructor did she tried to rationalize it.
>>
File: 0082 - XHykLww.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
0082 - XHykLww.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>28552347
just rape the bitch and kill your friends and family it's not that hard
>>
>>28552572
TOPKEK
Fucking this OP, all your problems will be solved.
>>
>>28552347
You did nothing wrong. Slut shouldn't be wearin slur clothes if she doesn't want guys hitting on her.
>>
>>28552559
You talk to her like you would talk to anyone else. If she's receptive to your attempts to make conversation maybe you can ask for her number and text her later. It's all about escalation, you start small and work your way up. A yoga class is not a place for you to make moves beyond just friendly conversation.
>>
instructor sounds like a white knighting cunt
>>
>>28552498
>By the way there's absolutely nothing wrong with telling a woman she's beautiful. On the other hand there's a time and a place for it.
Yes, my mom emphazised that yoga class is not appropriate time for such comments, no matter how innocent.

>I mean, if you're trying to hit on her that's not what you say. That's what a 45 year old loser trying to sleep with a 16 year old girl he met online does. You don't jump right to complements, you're not on a fucking date.
Like I said, my goal was only to express how I feel, to get it off my chest, in absolutely no delusion that it would lead anywhere, perhaps the opposite, to just tell her you're beautiful so I never have to think about her again.

>You might be able to make small talk and get her number but that depends on how receptive she is to you in the first place. You need to make a judgement call about when it's the right time to try to make a move like that. Maybe after you've seen her once or twice and there's lots of smiling and friendly conversation.
Well I know this, and perhaps I went about it differently because of the environment. Because I have often met women there who initiate hugs with me the first time we even see each other, and its the only place I would feel comfortable telling a woman that when I first meet her. I have said that to women at least twice before, and they said something like, than't, you're sweet.

>Anyway take this as a lesson, if you don't you've got a permanent residence on r9k.
I already do, you're here forever. I may spend a helluva lot more time outside and even have long periods where I don't visit /r9k/ even, but we're here forevah mang.

>>28552500
He is a total bro, and it did not feel at all emasculating how he went about it. Just making sure people are comfortable, and perhaps saved me at just the right moment form putting myself in an awkward situation or saying something even more autistic.
>>
>>28552500
You sign up for class right before, unless its a special event, but this was just a regular class.

>>28552523
the instructor is married to another yoga instructor, and like I said, I do believe he was looking out for my best interests, not being a white knight for her.

>>28552549
I wish I wish I wish...
>>
>>28552690
Well think about it like this, if a woman is truly beautiful she already knows. That type of thing is really only going to help you if the girl has self esteem issues. I got good news for you if you're a chubby chaser... Otherwise you want to keep things as casual as possible until you get to another setting.
>>
>>28552554
The outlet of my past self, my lesser self would be to fap like crazy thinking abut her and then be too beta to say anything. Now the challenge is the best way to deal with such feelings in the current state of higher functioning. How do you even go about it subtly?

Would just telling her "lovely outfit" be swell remark?

>>28552565
No rules about it, I guess I was just unaware of my autism but my friend who was teaching the class picked up on my social fuckups immediately. He knows I have aspergers and am doing long term nofap.

>>28552572
>>28552590
BLAST IT WITH PISS

>>28552596
My mom conceded this much

>>28552608
But I'm not trying to actually pick up women at yoga class, just want to be honest and open with people.
>>
>>28552349
>very inappropriate
>for a yoga class

bet teh whore is single mom too, anyway

>taking a woman serious

you don't, you laugh at them and continue, beta.
>>
>>28552559
Do you actually concern yourself with whether or not your actions are alpha?

It's not something you should worry about. People are born alpha males, and trying to project whatever traits you (perhaps mistakenly) believe are alpha will only make you seem weird and disingenuous. There isn't anything wrong with "not being alpha" as long as you still have self-respect and dignity.
>>
>>28552347
>emotional energy

t. autism
>>
>>28552347
OP Dick in the ass is the only answer. When you have your dick in their ass, they are you bitch.
>>
>>28552737
But the crux of the matter is this chick had huge luscious beautiful thighs and ass all out in the open right then and there. How can I not acknowledge the such obvious? I would think that trying to talk to her while being afraid to acknowledge her clothes or body would be the manner of a scared beta. Better to risk offending people than to present yourself as a timid eunuch.
>>
>>28552846
I disagree with her but can understand if she and the teacher would see it that way. I can just imagine the possibility of reading a yelp review of the yoga class: "So there was this guy who kept coming into me, making comments about my body and it was so bad that the teacher had to actually drag him way, ladies beware.:

>>28552856
Being alpha is not a necessity, but being a beta is something to avoid at all costs, because it feels bad when I act in a meek submissive manner because it is not in my true nature. I consider myself zeta male- not a part of the male dominance hierchy, and depending on the situation either an outcast (omega ) or self-determined leader (alpha). Or anywhere in between really. But as I attempt to express, repressing your sexuality is psychologically unhealthy, and it is far better to risk offending people by being true to your nature than to cower in fear while while you tiptoe around the bush with strong emotions bottles up inside.
>>
File: 000888.png (67 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
000888.png
67 KB, 255x199
>>28552882
this tbqhfamly
>>
>>28552856
>There isn't anything wrong with "not being alpha" as long as you still have self-respect and dignity.
Except having worse life than an alpha? Alpha Chads will have easier time picking up women(who are going to be hotter). And he is more likely to get into leadership positions, pretty much everything he does he has an advantage in.

So tell me, how exactly is not being alpha not wrong?
>>
>>28552833
At least masturbating in your room alone doesn't alienate anyone. It also doesn't stop you from talking to someone you find attractive, and apparently it helps to keep you from saying inappropriate things to them.

And no, that remark is even less subtle.
>>
>>28553042
It alienated myself and drained me of social confidence and many other things I am regaining. The binding resolution prohibiting me from masturbating or having sex was put in place for several concurrent reasons, most far more important. See this as a learning process of adaptation to my new high octane lifestyle.

But how the fuck is just telling a woman her outfit is lovely even bad. Especially compared to "your really beautiful," and "you whore those sexy shorts"

Anyways I regret nothing, I am in control of my life and the master of my destiny.

I also things its a good thing my mom introduced me to the yoga centre, since int he rare even someone complains that I was acting weird or creepy, they can say he is alright, I know his mom, he's just has aspergers.
>>
OP you are not good looking. You're an ugly fucker with delusions of self grandeur. Good looking people can get away with saying anything anywhere.
T. Good looking guy who fucked a girl after his yoga class using the same exact approach you did
>>
>>28552347
they're calling you ugly.

what you said to her would be completely fine if you were attractive. But because you're unattractive you're not allowed to compliment women or try to engage with them sexually in any way, shape, or form.

This is the future feminists chose for you.
>>
>>28553204
Reading this makes me incredibly angry. I will NEVER accept it! I would rather not participate in society at all than live like an inferior ugly man. FUCK YOU ALL:
>>
>>28553204
>>28553267
>>28553312
/fit/ pls go. I'm no Chad in looks but am not ugly, have good facial aesthetics and fit body
>>
Let's put it this way: if you were a 10/10 handsome guy doing it nobody would care.

Normies think they are so kind and tolerant, but they often forget how they treat everyone different based on looks. You keep doing what you do, OP. Don't let normies determine whether or not you are allowed to flirt. However, be more subtle about it. You sound a bit awkward.

If somebody tries to reprimand you again for flirting, drill this into their thick normie skulls: they are condenscending assholes for very blatantly stating that you are a: ugly, b: a creep and c: not worthy of even making compliments to other people. Tell them to kindly fuck off and not tell you how to live your life.

Unless the woman herself sees it as harassment. Then you're fucked anyway.
>>
Keep that shit to yourself you fucking creep. Why do you think you're entitled to objectifying a woman like that when she hasn't given you consent?
>>
>>28553511
Get off this board you piece of shit of a person.

It's people like you that are polluting the planet with their existence.
>>
>>28552409
good post

original 231234324322
>>
>>28553335
You shouldn't have used the word sexy.
>>
shitpost karma I guess
>>
>>28553552
acknowledged

I like your outfit/saw you n the same outfit last week would have been better.
>>
If you don't stop you gonna end as registered sex offender, you creep.
>>
>>28552559

It's beta pussies that compliment women.

No alpha, no Chad would ever say "you're very beautiful."

Yes you have Aspbergers, and no, you don't know how to flirt.
>>
>>28552690
>I have said that to women at least twice before, and they said something like, than't, you're sweet.

Exactly.

Sweet doesn't get women wet, anon.

I'm surprised they didn't pat you on the head like a nice little boy.
>>
>>28553591
Nope freedom of speech America fuck yeah. I don't go around groping/molesting/raping people.

>>28553603
I stand corrected. And will no longer tell anyone that the first day I meet her. May save it for another time if I gotten to know her and she changed her hair or something that merits such a compliment.

>>28553627
And again, I never actually hoped to accomplish anything. Felt like I was just being honest and speaking from the heart
>>
>beautiful
That's not a word any "normal" person uses on a first encounter. I said "first encounter" not "first date", not "first marriage", not "first dance".

First "encounter". You could have all the class and assberger hats in the world, and that will still come off as a strong opinion.

If you've heard stuff about people saying "i love you", it begins to feel the same way. Some people just don't say it for a long, long time. Others that DO say it right off the bat, are perceived the way [that everyone else reacted here].
>>
>>28552833
>But I'm not trying to actually pick up women at yoga class, just want to be honest and open with people.

LOL

"Honest and open" doesn't turn women on.

Women want playful teasing. They want a challenge. Saying "you're very beautiful" is something a little boy would say. Or something she would say to one of her fat, ugly friends to make her feel better.

Women are very wary of compliments, since women are fake too each other so often. Women view all compliments as having ulterior motives. Women view "being nice" as having ulterior motives.

I mean, Javier Bardem in Vicky Cristina Barcelona is totally direct and cuts right to the chase. But stuff like "you're very beautiful" is just pathetic. It's something she would say to her grandma.

It may be true. But the truth is boring. And women hate being bored.
>>
>>28552349
>doing yoga with your mom around

how do you live with yourself
>>
>>28552884
>I would think that trying to talk to her while being afraid to acknowledge her clothes or body would be the manner of a scared beta. Better to risk offending people than to present yourself as a timid eunuch.

It depends on what you say.

Yeah, you said something, that's better than nothing, but you said the wrong thing.

Saying "you're very beautiful" just ends the conversation. She might say "thanks", and it doesn't lead anywhere. It's also extremely generic, and common, and boring.

It has to be intriguing, with some mysterious potential for something more. Playful teasing. A spark. What you said was dull.

What you said won't start a chase. She won't want to know more about you, and she already knows what you think of her.

"Bait" is kind of the wrong word, but what you say has to have some potential for her to make a clever comeback. If the banter dies, there's nowhere to go. It's dead in the water, like asking people yes or no questions.
>>
>>28553800
R u a grill? Quoting me and then making it about pleasing women? I don't go to yoga class to get a gf and couldn't care less if I'm not showing an attractive personality. But I want to be real with people, but not make them uncomfortable.

In any situation though I'd rather just be a bore and eject than try using all sorts of PUA tricks to emulate the way naturals use playful teasing, negs, DHVs, false time constraints, AMOGging and all that other shit. I read The Game thrice, met Neil Strauss and Ross Jeffries in person once, and used to be very active on PUA forums several years ago. But because of my autism game never worked for me. The only way to improve my social skills and attractiveness is to gradually continue the journey of becoming the best version of myself, and making plenty of mistakes along the way.

This is all starting to make me think that having an actual gf would let me relax be less girl crazy. There is another girl there who has shown interest in me and actually says she enjoys hugging me after class. But she works in retail management at the crack of dawn while I am a lazy NEET- not sure she would want to be my gf once she knows that
>>
File: 1452407587203.png (6 KB, 95x111) Image search: [Google]
1452407587203.png
6 KB, 95x111
>>28552349
>My mom was there too
Jesus fucking Christ I hope this is real.
>>
>>28553812
>2016
>not doing yoga with your mom

>>28553925
Not gonna risk that shit even if I had the slightest interest in getting back into PUA. Playful, oh yes, I am very playful, and would have said something playful to her if I wasn't so eager to go and vomit out my admiration of her beauty. I would definitely not have said that if it was first time I saw her, but since I seen her before, and for all I knew might never see her again I instantly went full retard.

But teasing- fuck no. Huge risk of actually being highly offensive to people. Especially since because of my autism I often don't use the right intonation, facial expressions and other nonverbal cues
>>
>>28553110
>But how the fuck is just telling a woman her outfit is lovely even bad.

Because that's boring. There's nothing novel about it. Women hate being bored.
>>
>>28553404

If she's attracted to you, she'll welcome the attention.

If she's not attracted to you, you're a creep harassing her.

Simple as that.
>>
File: 1392446301727.jpg (296 KB, 494x750) Image search: [Google]
1392446301727.jpg
296 KB, 494x750
>>28552347
>"you're very beautiful."

wrong move
sorry bro
>>
>>28553665
>Felt like I was just being honest and speaking from the heart

You probably were.

But since so much of women's lives involve deception (be it makeup, spanx, wonderbras, hair extensions, etc), women get bored with honesty.

Women love uncertainty and ambiguity. "Does he like me or not?"

By coming right out and saying "you're very beautiful", the question has already been answered, there is no mystery for her to solve, no challenge for her to take, no thing she has to do to prove she's worthy of your attention. She doesn't have to do anything to seduce you anymore, because you're already in her back pocket. She already knows your true feelings. She doesn't have to chase after you.
>>
>>28554063
You keep saying the same shit like some kind of PUA workshop marketeer. My self esteem ins't based on female validation, I don't live to entertain women and couldn't give a fuck less if I'm boring to them. Matter of fact I am boring because I'm calm and peaceful, not needing to start drama and provoke a reaction from people.

>>28554087
I got to response to my unusual remarks since I got called away right after by yogateacherbro. But from what I gathered her reaction was neutral, neither off put by nor interested in me. Next time I see her I will just act normal and not say anything remotely lewd. Before she left I had a normal few words with her about yoga. Will just limit any future conversation to that

Inb4 she leaves yelp review about thirsty weird guy hitting on her and doesn't want to come back because of it

>>28554144
Dude, you are literally like me several years ago when I was a PUA keyboard jockey shitposter and would try to push PUA advice on every thread in /r9k/.

Ever heard of direct game? This is when you flirt with women just being direct- an extreme example is an autist who goes to the club asking women if they want to fuck until one takes him home. Ever seen those simplepickup videos where guys straight up tell women they are beautiful and ask to kiss them- sometimes leading to instant makeout? It is possible if I want to try.

However, I realize today I crossed a line and should regard yoga spaces and safe place for women politically correct feminazi regime strongholds. Talking to women outside I will never see again I can take more risks and experiment to further develop social skills.
>>
>>28553938

I'm not a girl. But no matter how you feel about it, PUA is undeniable.

Real pick-up artists like to say that everything is PUA. Business is PUA. Sales is PUA. Presidential candidacies are PUA.

Hell, the only reason Donald Trump is the GOP nominee is because he's been AMOGing the entire campaign and he never apologizes.

I've never felt comfortable going full psychopath and stricly using PUA tactics, but there is a reason they work.

Things like negs show that a guy has options (meaning other woman), because that's how a guy with options acts.

Things like compliments show that a guy is desperate, because that's how a desperate guy acts.

Throw all PUA away if you want, but keep in the mind the options/desperate dichotomy.
>>
>Seen a legit 10/10
>Every other woman just looks like shit if she is around.
>Actually makes them look like they're in the shade, she has a fucking aura
I kinda just wanted to tell her that she is perfection and that I'm fully aware how creepy I'm being.
>>
>>28553996

I have a problem with teasing too. I'm much more likely to veer into insulting territory.

Just try to bring some cleverness to your flirting. Something she can play off of. Something that will make her laugh, but want to know more.
>>
>>28554242
>I'm not a girl
I soon realized that after reading your subsequent shitposts.

PUA tactics only work for certain types of people, and not for people on the autism spectrum. Trying to neg would be a total disaster. A maxim that comes to mind is that: Not making enemies is an entirely separate skill set from making friends. better to be boring to people than rude to them.

Most important things I learnt from PUA are the alpha mindset and inner confidence, which frame my actions and brought words of improvement to my social skills. As I say better to err on the side of creep occasionally than to be a shy beta.

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/be-a-creep

Why would a guy who has options care about attracting women in the first place. If he thinks a woman is amazingly strikingly beautiful, he says whats on his heart. Its the abundance mindset. The fault of PUA is mainly that it gets you thinking about women so much it defeats the purpose of not caring about women so you aren't focused on getting them and things just happen naturally if you go outside and are social.

Options/desperate is a false dichotomy. A third option is simply not giving a fuck.
>>
>>28554214

You're "flirting" with women so presumably you have a goal in mind (you say you just had to get it off your chest, but I don't believe that). But you don't understand why it's making people uncomfortable.

Why did you start this thread? So everyone here would tell you that you were in the right, and the people you made uncomfortable were in the wrong? I am trying to help you.

Yes, I have heard of direct game, and apparently you're failing at it.

Compliments are not the same as flirting. Flirting is more like a game, there's a back-and-forth, a give-and-take (or I suppose in PUA terms, push-and-pull).
>>
>>28554255
>I kinda just wanted to tell her that she is perfection and that I'm fully aware how creepy I'm being.

Women don't want to be put on pedestals.

Then they'd actually have to be well-behaved.
>>
>>28552559
The first part you said wasn't bad at all, it was the second part where you said you remembered her from last week because of her tight ass shorts. You pretty much told a stranger to her face that you were staring at her ass. Plus the fact that you remembered her for a week because of the shorts and then told her that adds to your creepiness.
>>
>>28554255
another thing to consider here is that sometimes I am attracted to heavier women like the kind in belly gf threads, and you never know how women like that will react to you approaching them in real life. Could be anything from Aww thank you, I'm anonette *hugs* to Ewww chubby chaser go away creep.

>>28554277
Well I'm good with puns, and am not afraid to playfully insult women by throwing their own words back at them. But gotta wait for the right opportunity to do this, and not something that happens very often.

>>28554363
to acknowledge and learn from my mistakes and develop more social intelligence, learn how to handle future situations differently.

You are right in that even if its not flirting its obviously a come-on and now I am developing a sense of empathy in understanding how people might fell when some guy they just met at a yoga session tells them that.

Give example of a cocky funny comment I could say when I first meet a girl who is so cute/sexy/beautiful and overexposed it makes me hard, takes my breath away and makes my heart sing all at the same time?

>>28554375
Also with regard to flirting/sopcial dynamics in general I'm just not a very dominant nor submissive person and don't go into the leader role in social situations. The only way flirting has been successful for me is when she is flirting back. This ties in to being boring because I'm calm' aloof and nonreactive, while human nature is for women is to be more attracted to charismatic,rowdy, dominant masculine men
>>
>>28554413
oh fucking fuck.... I didn't even consider this, thank you, will learn from this fuckup I had been oblivious to until now
>>
>>28554344

I'm not shitposting, but you seem to be.

Why are you here? What do you want from us? Do you want everyone here to tell you you did a good job?

And no, when it comes to women, it's much better to be rude than boring.

Why would a guy with options flirt with women? That's how he gains more options!

And it's a beta who says what's on his heart if he thinks a woman is strikingly beautiful. That does not impress any strikingly beautiful woman. That's why they say "Oh that's so sweet of you to say!" Beautiful women hear that from everybody, it's old, it's not original. Imagine being a beautiful woman your entire life, and people coming up to you every day telling you you are beautiful. You start to zone it out at some point. Tell me something I haven't heard before. Surprise me.

Options/desperate is not a false dichotomy, it's how women see men. And compliments reek of desperation, deception. "He's only being nice to me so he can get in my pants."

A beta can tell themselves that complimenting women is him "not giving a fuck" but that's not true at all. Someone with an "abundance mindset" is more aloof, more ignoring of women, because he literally has a sea of women who want to be with him.
>>
>>28554445
>>28554375
>>28554255
>>28554120
>>28554277
>>28553740
>>28554144
>>28553591
>>28553527
>>28553511
>>28554087
>>28553404
>>28553552
>>28553267
>>28553204
>>28552882
>>28552861
>>28554242
>>28553042
The best way to make amends is to poo in your parents' mouth, that's what the PUA community expects of you
>>
>>28554464
>>28554464
I understand that in flirting/developing natural game its better to be rude than boring, but that can lead to far worse consequences than women running away form you and people telling you you come on to strong. I'm sure you read about hundreds of PUAs who get banned from malls, beat up by other men or arrested and put on a sex offender list from just going out and trying PUA skills.
>>
>>28554445
>Give example of a cocky funny comment I could say when I first meet a girl who is so cute/sexy/beautiful and overexposed it makes me hard, takes my breath away and makes my heart sing all at the same time?

I'm extremely inexperienced myself.

And this isn't really cocky/funny, but in a yoga class, maybe something like:

"How long do you have to come here to look like that?"

It's a question, it's ambiguous, it's kind of complimentary, and it gives her a chance to make a clever comeback. It's like a trampoline she can bounce off of.
>>
>>28554551
that sounds just like blatantly hitting on her, and would be rude if it was a plump/chubby woman, like the one today
>>
>>28554519

Being rude/insulting is generally bad, but those are often mistaken for power/strength/confidence.

It's much better to err on the side of strength (rude) than weakness (compliments).

Better to be too rude than too nice. You have to find a balance. If you can manage to be funny, you can say the rudeness is just teasing. But being rude AND unfunny is bad, really bad. Donald Trump gets away with it, but his audiences still laugh occasionally.
>>
>>28554655
Back to my maxim about not making enemies being a separate skillset from making friends, getting a gf, etc. For PUA yes I agree, but in life in general, its better to just be seen as a boring loser than to be a mean rude threatening asshole.

Well there will be lots more experiences to further hone my social skills, as I am far more outgoing having quit masturbating.

Side comment with regard to Trump: Since I live in So.Cal I assume that if someone is interested in me and I want her to leave me alone I'll just tell her I'm voting for Trump- the perfect pussy repellant
>>
>>28554738
bumping because while the masturbation cessation is evidently permanent, I have relapsed back into staying up late browsing 4chan again. No doubt about the former because I am butt naked and come across lots of porn on the NSFW boards, never touched my dick, dick didn't even move. But outside I get hard just talking to women, like the sample lady at whole foods and a girl soliciting for a nonprofit at the mall
>>
>>28554457
It's not a big deal bro, don't let it put you off approaching chicks.
>>
From the way you described it, there's nothing wrong with what you did. Not the best way to approach somebody you don't know but not anything bad either. The closest you came to social faux paus was mentioning the sexy shorts, considering you don't know the girl. Even then its perfectly fine if you had known her already. The folks around you seem extremely prudish to act like that.
Or they might have the feminist brain rot and that might be causing their reaction. Where do you live? Local culture might dictate it to be inappropriate for all I know.
>>
>>28554982
If you call yourself "compulsive masturbator" you WILL relapse. Doubly so for hanging out on 4chan and clearly not being very occupied. Stop wasting your time and get a life and maybe you can hope to not start fapping again.
>>
File: 1455179885168s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1455179885168s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>28552349
>My mom was there too
>>
>>28555206
there, reflects the current state of things

>>28555201
SoCal, where the PC SJW feminazi virus is in full swing, and of course yoga centres are safe space for women and thats their main clientele
>>
>>28552347
atleast you told her, you liked her.

theres allot of girls i wish i said that too.
>>
women are soo fucking complicated
>>
>>28552347
You should have said ''You, one's old bean, aaare dishy. Heavens above! How smashing!''
>>
>>28555358

You're fucking retarded, just needed you to know that.
>>
>>28552347
>just told her she's beautiful and her outfit is sexy, not like "nice ass, can I hit dat?"
There's your problem.
>>
>woman goes around practically naked showing off huge ass
>normies this is fine but it's unacceptable to acknowledge it
I think they're the autists sometimes
>>
>>28556782
autism is literally not being aware of what is socially acceptable and just blurting out every thought in your head
>>
>>28556848
society is so out of whack now that doesn't mean anything
>>
>>28552559
>But I'm not a creep or beta and actually good looking

Sorry, not true. If you're good looking you would not have been reprimanded for flirting.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.