[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What type of threads do you go to on r9k? What kind of threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1449357832329.png (29 KB, 680x359) Image search: [Google]
1449357832329.png
29 KB, 680x359
What type of threads do you go to on r9k? What kind of threads would you like to see?
>>
>>28535182
More fembot threads please :^)
>>
>>28535216

how about you just participate in your normal threads rather than having to go "im a grill xDDDDD" all the time

not even a woman hating autist but jesus, you don't always need something separate for your gender
>>
>>28535300
>Taking obvious bait this seriously
This is exactly why fembot and many other cancerous threads still exist
>>
Any non-meme thread tbqh. I want my greentext threads and discussions about random topics back, I don't care what you think about women or wagecucks.
>>
>>28535182
Where's the picture from?
>>
Self improvement and feel good threads. Greentext stories too

I really hate all the negative circle jerking going on where everybody tries to one up each other on depression. Seeing someone wallowing in self pity with no willpower to improve is disgusting.
>>
>>28535182
Greentext stories are the best.
>>
>>28535488
This. Fuck the fembot threads, the wagecuck threads and other forced meme threads that get 0-5 replies before falling off the board because everyone wants to make their own meme threads. Stick to [s4s] for that shit.
>>
26 year old here, i like the 25+ threads or threads posted by older anons sharing their lives, but thats about it. Everything else on this board is just too warped, twisted and immature for me.

I lie somewhere between robotdom and normalfaggotry but im not going to reply to threads where a fictional 30 year old NEET sprays diareah at his mom for not bringing home chicken tenders.
>>
>>28535182
Why are you doing homework in the summer?
>>
>>28535552
That's a lot of personal input for "I like the threads where we share about our lives"
>>
>>28535583
Maybe they live in Japan or some place that has school during summer
>>
>>28535182
Any non-bait or shill thread is fine.
>>
File: burg.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
burg.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
Rap lyrics threads tbqhwyf
>>
I actually like fembot threads and chart threads. I really want to meet a girl that will actually like me for who I am because normie grills all want me to be a normie as well, and I refuse to be an uninteresting fuck.
>>
>>28535930
Anon, fembot threads are usually made by dudes. Hell I've known guys who still make them. You're definitely not gonna get one here.
>>
>>28535182
More Josh Thundercock threads pls
>>
I like the retail feels and blackbot threads.
>>
Daydream threads, lucid dream threads, fantasy and imaginative threads, creative threads, meta-cognition threads, robo-girl threads, trap/femboy/sissy threads, gentle femdom threads, hypothetical situations threads, ronery threads, cyberpunk threads, space threads, threads about threads threads meta threads threads of the multiverse complex threads of string theory threads
>>
I really liked Hmmmmm threads before the robot made them impossible
>>
File: abortion_faster.jpg (105 KB, 480x375) Image search: [Google]
abortion_faster.jpg
105 KB, 480x375
There are not enough threads about anal fetus sex. This is an area that is totally overlooked.
>>
the ones about greentext

can't catch me robot
>>
>>28536945
Im with you all except trap and femdom threads. Rest are god tier threads.
>>
I like the 25+ threads because I can't relate to "im in college and ..."
>>
>>28535182
The ones dealing with being a robot and depression. It's annoying to see normalfag and meme threads all the time.
>>
>>28535182
I like the 25+ threads and I like any threads that touch on pragmatic applications of psychology to be happier, more successful or wiser. That's what I'm mostly here for.

That and self pity circle jerk warm coseys.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.