[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel an intense rage when watching Megan Trainor's "No"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: AngryMario-350x265.jpg (20 KB, 350x265) Image search: [Google]
AngryMario-350x265.jpg
20 KB, 350x265
I feel an intense rage when watching Megan Trainor's "No" video. Anyone else feel the same
>>
>>28529210
Now you know how women feel when they have to listen to all the hip hop and rap that objectifies women like sluts. Haha how does it taste? your own flavor?
>>
it would make me mad if she was actually pretty, I just laughed when I saw it
>>
>being retarded enough to not only watch something you know you will dislike, not only say "feel" instead of "felt" implying multiple watches of the thing you disliked, but also make a thread saying you don't like it and begging for other retards to post that they're the same as you
>>
>>28529229
5/10 likely will get responses
>>
makes me..MAKES ME WANNA RAPE HER
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 7656789098765.jpg (140 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
7656789098765.jpg
140 KB, 1440x810
>>28529210
>force men to do all of the work in dating
>refuse to approach men first
>get angry when men try to hit on you
yeah that song really pisses me off too OP
>>
My name is NO
my song is NO
my number is NO

U NEED TO LET IT GO :- )
>>
>>28529210
sounds like U need to let it go op ;)
>>
The song sounds like it's about 10 years old
>>
>>28529507
That's because it's a carbon copy of TLC's "No Scrubs", around 15 years later
>>
>>28529229
>So many implications
2/10
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.