[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I come th the realisation that 4chan is mostly just teenagers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 306x306
How do I come th the realisation that 4chan is mostly just teenagers going through their edgy phase and that I, as a near 30 year old, do not belong.

I need a way off this place for good.
>>
>>28528837
you should chek out reddit , they got threads on everything
>>
I heard suicide works pretty well, give it a shot.
>>
>>28528837

The thing to remember is that they don't belong here, they're just low level normie tourists from the suburbs.
>>
>>28528837
Look up a board on facebook and be amazed at how giddy 14 year olds feel about the spamming the word cuck on something which can easily be linked back to them. As a bonus discover how Argentinians are loathsome conceited memers you should avoid at all cost.
>>
File: 1449035122866.jpg (46 KB, 552x368) Image search: [Google]
1449035122866.jpg
46 KB, 552x368
>21
>go on shit boards like /v/ everyday
>don't even understand half the shit they complain about
>mfw I voluntarily visit /v/ and this place that are filled with underaged children that fight over stupid bullshit
>/k/ is my most visited board and even then, it's basically children and autistic retards
>have no where else to go
>been doing this for ~8 years now

I really need to get the fuck out of here. My time is being wasted in shitty empty discussions and pointless shit flinging left and right.
>>
>>28528837
Go to /lit/ or /pol/. The people there tend to be older.
>>
>>28528940
please elaborate on the Argentinians i must know
>>
>>28528837
when I was teenager I thought all my problems were because of hormones and being a teenager

and now I'm 25
>>
>in my 20s
>still fit in reasonably well because I stopped developing in life when I was about 14
>>
File: 1451986588686.jpg (25 KB, 486x412) Image search: [Google]
1451986588686.jpg
25 KB, 486x412
>>28529077
and yet it is here, and not elsewhere, that you find the best memes

the funniest insults

the most grippingly strange insights

face it, you're not going anywhere, cunt
>>
>>28529382
fuck you and flavortown
>>
>>28528837
I got off once
I still wasted my time miserably
Face it anon, we are born to be useless pieces of shit.
>>
why would a teenager come here?
isnt that the time you have fun?
you can be miserable later
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.