[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend is a 10/10 cutie but never wants to have sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 1050x1439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 1050x1439
My girlfriend is a 10/10 cutie but never wants to have sex with me. How do I get her more interested in sex?

Here is a picture of her just because
>>
can you please just post more images of her

you could force her to have sex with you OP, she won't tell anyone because she loves you
>>
>>28516626
initiate without asking . Touch her basically.
>>
inb4 constant insults on her appearance
>>
>>28516626
>gf
>doesn't ever wanna have sex with me
wow, betabux from the start.
you're probably her backup man.
>>
>>28516626
nice bait nerd

r9k has no gfs
>>
She's obviously cucking you dude... how can you not see it?
>>
>>28516626

Hahahhaa, she's fucking chad on the side.
>>
>>28516626
Public displays of affection. Show her that you own her and that you're proud of it.
>>
>not wanting a pure, sexless relationship
>>
>>28516626
> My girlfriend <...> never wants to have sex with me
She is not your girlfriend, obviously.
>>
>>28516626
>My girlfriend is a 10/10 cutie but never wants to have sex with me
>My girlfriend is a 10/10 cutie
>10/10

>>28516676
Hello OP
>>
>>28516626
>10/10

Hahaha, she's rather plain m8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.