[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transexualism is objectively speaking a mental illness. Black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7
File: 1463064551928.jpg (709 KB, 1406x1663) Image search: [Google]
1463064551928.jpg
709 KB, 1406x1663
Transexualism is objectively speaking a mental illness. Black and white issue, there's no in between.
>>
Fucking shameless faggots
>>
>Get "woman of the year award"
>Go back to being a man

Women BTFO
>>
>>28512942
caitlyn didn't even do anything extraordinary they were just a famous person that publicly transitioned and people nowaday want trans people to feel like it'd be ok so caitlyn got to be a poster-child
>>
What's wrong with changing your gender when ever you feel like it? It doesn't hurt anyone. The only way it could hurt someone is if a man tells some liberal douche that he identifies as a female and then the man attacks the liberal and the liberal tells cops a woman attacked him
>>
>>28513069
Our actions have the ability to influence others.
>>
>>28513151
the people that are easily influenced should be the one at fault then why should we care whetever or not people do dumb shit too? its their fault
>>
>>28512921
It's fucking degenerate and disgusting that's what. Do you really want the history of humanity to move in this direction? Where genitalia mutilationand mind altering pills are the "norm"? Is that the chapter in the story of humankind that we want to be remembered for writing?
>>
>>28512921
i mean, so is homosexuality. it's biologically incorrect and an absurd thing to do. but it's whatever, people do all sorts of crazy shit. it might be an issue if we lived forever. typing nonsense to strangers all day about things that bother us but don't directly affect us isn't exactly mentally healthy either.
>>
>>28512921
It's not a black and white issue.
There is no cure or effective treatment so far for Gender Dysphoria disorder, thus letting people transition which lowers their suicide rates and being accepting of them is what society must do for now. Transsexuals don't chose to be born with dysphoria, just like cancer patients don't chose to get cancer, therefore we should treat them the same, as people who need to be accepted and tolerated and deserve help from our society.
>>
File: splice-animal-human-hybrid.jpg (65 KB, 800x483) Image search: [Google]
splice-animal-human-hybrid.jpg
65 KB, 800x483
>>28513605
If you think that's something, wait until transgenic DNA splicing takes off and transspecies otherkin can finally integrate into the species they identify with.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/want-to-stay-healthy-youll-need-to-become-a-human-anim-1646604935
>>
>>28513708
why not try to remove the cancer instead of letting it fester?
>>
>>28512921
"allegedly"
"may"
like, more than 20% of all transitioners feel some kind of regret over it
odds are, like with the others, it'll fade over time
nice b8 tho
>>
>>28513744
killing off a group of people with an illness wont work retard
it's not contageous in any sense.
>>
Why don't these faggots try advocating for the niggers in Africa that are literally slaughtered or imprisoned for being gay? Or is a gender neutral bathroom more important than that? Fucking mentally deficient scum.
>>
http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/12/caitlyn-jenner-im-not-transitioning-back-to-a-man-rumors-are-bs/

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/12/caitlyn-jenner-im-not-transitioning-back-to-a-man-rumors-are-bs/

>>
>>28513828
>fighting for niggers rights
the gay community is very racist lol
>>
>>28513605
We didn't ask to be born, we never accepted the responsibility of writing some sort of history. I'm a person of my own, i have my free will and i don't give two fucks about your /pol/ shit. The only story i write is my own. Also, nobody gives a fuck about your opinion, who are you to decide what is disgusting and what isn't? Also, Hormones don't alter your mind. SRS isn't genitialia mutilation, it's a correction performed under full consent of the person with their full understanding of the situation and their own personal needs, what is mutilation however, is being ucking circumsized, with none of your choice in the matter, americans are fucking barbarians who already as you say moved humanity's history in a direction where altering a person's body without consent is considered the norm.
>>28513675
both transsexuality and homosexuality are scientifically proven to exist so there ya go, it's not really crazy shit, it's understood now pretty much.
>>
>>28512921
So is depression.
Your point?
>>
>>28512921
why would she do that? she's actually looks better than most women at that age t b h
>>
>>28513069
Or, you know, if the hormones you're taking affected your emotional state, and the resulting impaired judgement would lead you to crash through two cars and kill people. Speaking hypothetically.
>>
>>28513708
Lowers their suicide rate? That must be why John Hopkins, the people who pioneered the surgery, no longer do it. Stupid fucking liberals. Just making shit up now.
>>
>>28513888
This right here

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>28513847
Somebody's triggered. Keep on with that disgusting deplorable lifestyle until you end up dead with IV needle scars all over your arm. And nobody will bat an eye because you are a literal FREAK. Nobody cares
>>
>>28513889
surgery is only one aspect of transitioning fucko
>>
>>28513744
is there a cure for cancer? no
will killing all people who currently have cancer solve cancer forever? nope.
now
is there a cure for dypshoria? no
will killing all people who currently have dysphoria solve dysphoria fforever? Hahaha hell no.

So your method is retarded, and so are you.
>>28513797
what a shitty asspull, even a simple google shows that Wikipedia says it's less than 1% who feel regret by the end of transition, and considering that most countries have huge gatekeeping systems in place now a lot of fetishists get told to fuck off before they even start whoremoan therapy.
>>28513888
>one crazy old woman does this
>IT MUST BE HORMONES EVERYONE MUST BE LIKE THAT
>also implying old women don't crash their fucking cars into everything anyway
>>28513889
It's true, Pre-op transsexuals have huge suicide rates, scared of coming out and being shamed by society, just google it. Post-op lowers suicide, but it's not perfect, and there's no way to physically alter the body enough for transsexuals to feel comfortable within their own bodies. This is why he stopped doing it, it's not a perfect solution and the risks are high, but it does work somewhat, since suicide rates are lower in post-op.
>>28513910
Honestly anon nobody would bat an eye for you either, at least i pay taxes unlike your sorry basement dwelling ass, being an angry autist makes you more of a freak in normie eyes than being a girl with wide shoulders or big hands or whatever.
>>
File: m8.jpg (95 KB, 935x1024) Image search: [Google]
m8.jpg
95 KB, 935x1024
>all these moralfags on my r9k
you can all fuck off along witht he faggots and trannies poluting ths board
>>
>>28513069

Okay. Seeing that most countries are going the route of single payer healthcare, why the fuck should I have to pay for someone's expensive fetishes and sexual whims and fancies?

Fuck that. That's why I have a problem with them. That hurts my pocket and everyone elses' too.
>>
>>28513847
>SRS isn't genitialia mutilation

Cutting of your dick and constructing a fake vagina isn't mutilation? Wow.

Don't get me wrong it's your body, I'm certainly not going to tell you what to do with it. But don't come here and try to sell your bullshit as normalcy. You're no different than the guy covered in tattoos with massive gauges. Normal people don't go to such drastic measures to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>28514009
for the same reason you have to pay for every boozy lout who had too much to drink or every gangbanger who got lucky enough to not be killed before emt's show up
trans people are an extreme minority and dont' take up nearly as much money or reasources as you are imagining
also a lot of single payer systems (such as the nhs in the uk) don't cover things like facial surgery for trans """people"""
>>
>>28513969
K. I pay my taxes too and undoubtedly have a better job and salary than you, but keep being an assumptuous little autist, as it is completely in line with your mental handicap (being a little fairy faggot).

>having strong and rational political and social views is autistic

Libtard please go
>>
>>28512921
Didn't southpark call it? Someone called it
>>
>>28513840
http://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/report-caitlyn-jenner-allegedly-may-de-transition/

idk m8 i'd trust cbs over tmz
>>
>>28514082
"may"
"allegedly"
and I imagine they trust people to actualyl fucking read instead of jump to conclusions, but I guess they are asking too much there lol
>>
>>28514009
pffft, it's not a fetish or a sexual whim
Transsexualism is equal of cancer, it's not a choice and is a mental illness that must be treated, as much as any other disease that the person did not chose to get (e.g. drugs withdrawals or whatever) and you will pay taxes for that shit like the little wageslave you are, because otherwise you deserve no health-care either.
t. Tranny who paid for everything by herself so far
>>28514027
>feel better about themselves
see this where you are wrong, it's not about better, it's about feeling NORMAL. People chose tatoos because they want them, because it makes them look cooler or whatever, helps them express, while transsexuals do the OP to just stay sane, just to feel normal and be able to be a normal productive member of society. It's as normalcy as it gets. It's a mental illness and SRS is the treatment.
tl;dr: Tatoos and gauges are somethign a person wants. SRS is something a person needs just to be able to function
>>28514061
i'm not even liberal motherfucker, it's common sense that if there's a disease, there must be cure for it, and that is transitioning in this case and society accepts it, so literally nobody gives a fuck what you think.
>undoubtedly
i afforded every operation myself, and that's expensive as fuck, so i strongly doubt your job isn't "online anime memes critic"
>>
>>28514027
He's a delusional fag, I wouldn't take anything he says seriously
>>
>>28514051

>what is $10,000 a year for HRT transitioning
>what is innumerable costs in mental care for these creatures
>what is the cost of reassignment for mtf that costs nearly 16,000 on average

Nigga, the costs add up for a demographic that's ~1% of the US population.

Do I really want to pay north of 10 billion dollars into my healthcare system for this?
>>
>>28514171
>Do I really want to pay north of 10 billion dollars into my healthcare system for this
>Do I
>I
lmao
>10,000 a year
>current us population - 318.9 million
10,000/318.9,000,000 = 0.00003135779
>cost of reasignment is 16,000 on avg
really? where did you grab that from? I'm genuinely curious, I see listings for WAY north of that.
>>
>>28514151
In a world without consequence your kind would be stoned to death. In fact, this does occur in parts of the world. You will never be normal, never be accepted, only catered to by bullshit political agenda, and I will do everything in my power to hinder than progress. You say nobody cares about my opinion, but the truth is there are many rational people who share the same views as myself. Transexuality is basically just a gay man's way of saying: "boy I REALLY want to get fucked in the ass today while wearing a skirt". It's role play for the most delusional of fags
>>
>>28514267
>only catered to by bullshit political agenda,
except it's existed since before the 1940's as something medically assisted, hardly the times of social justice
>>
>>28514171
Because it's as important as any other disorder in humans, and deserves equal attention, even more attention than as >>28514051 said
>every boozy lout who had too much to drink or every gangbanger who got lucky enough to not be killed before emt's show up
Since those were by choice.
Transsexuals are born that way and it's nobody's fault, but society must pay because liberal shit i guess.
>10,000 a year for HRT
whose ass you pull that from nig? Even if i order more than i need and buy the most expensive meds ONLINE, which is known to be very expensive, it rounds up about $1440 per year, and most don't reach that, as government meds are much cheaper than international online pharmacies meds.
>inmmerable costs
no shit because you don't know them, because if you did know, then it's nothing much, as most of them require a few psychological eval sessions before hormones and after that it's just general check-ups and blood tests.
>>28514267
Nope, it's a scientifically proven disorder, go look it up you delusional faggot. It has nothing to do with homosexuality at all, as a lot of transexuals like women, or like both genders, those are two very different things.
Also
>in a world without consequence
you would also be stoned to death by niggers for talking shit too loud, angry fuckboi
Also
>i will do everything in my power
Sit on your greasy gamer chair and argue on the internet? Wow nice political movement there anon, you sure are hindering my progress/
>inb4 anon starts lying about being some sort of an influental businessman or a politician or anyone but a lonely basement dweller
>>
>>28514247

Once again, the numbers I pull are within the ranges I'm given. I've seen numbers for HRT therapy that sit between 8k to 15k a year. Went on the fair side and picked 10, nice even number.

As for the number I grabbed into regards to surgical reassignment, that was in my screenshot right there. I was fair when I said 16 on average.

And I calculated the 10 billion exlusively from saying, "Perhaps I'll say the population is around 1% of the US population, as every trans supporting organization says that "there are more than 700,000 trans people in the US, we estimate it is 1% or perhaps more."

So, I took that and said, alright, three million. perhaps not all of them want to even transition though? Lets just cut that in a third.

1,000,000 x 10,000 (for the HRT)

That's ten billion motherfucking dollars m8.

The cost is there on the taxpayer. I do not want to help pay for this.
>>
File: LylgPCu.png (54 KB, 562x244) Image search: [Google]
LylgPCu.png
54 KB, 562x244
>>28514405

the picture of the source.
>>
File: HPgS7SB.png (29 KB, 559x171) Image search: [Google]
HPgS7SB.png
29 KB, 559x171
>>28514405

other source shit
>>
It's wrong.

Not gonna beat around the bush on it: people don't like it because it's universally offensive. Just like someone walking by you and wafting an odour of shit in your face; these people are naturally offensive to look at. The only reason it's accepted is out of political correctness because the whole world's gone fucking mad in the last few years.
>>
>>28514362
Lol okay. Because a bunch of kikes say it's a disorder, it's a disorder? Sure thing kid. Nothing will change the fact that you will die alone and unhappy, wondering why you ever wasted your money on such a disgusting set of procedures (because you were a brainwashed little fairy.) God I pity your parents. Have a wonderfully wretched existence, bitch.
>>
>>28514405
>That's ten billion motherfucking dollars m8.
of which you will be paying exactly
$0.00003135779
and that;s assuming you actually adopt a single payer system
dont btw
I'm a tranny in the uk and it's shit
I've gone private cus it's lbetter in every way imaginable
so has pretty much every tranny I know (although as stated, for surgeries there isn't much choice so we rightly barred that fromt he numbers)
>>
End of the day though, I really don't give a shit what you homos do, it's just I literally don't want to pay for it or subject others to do it. This science does not further any sort of study in regards to saving lives or developing treatment practices for extending life like those who have heart problems through choice or lung problems through choice do. Their bad choices contribute to a body of study that allows for investment and I don't mind paying for that since it will pay back.

I don't want to pay for you to get your bits and pieces removed or have you change your body using hormones because it doesn't help with the treatment of issues that occur naturally in a majority of people. My dollar does nothing for my nation as a whole if I spend it on your whim/mental illness.

If you pay for it yourself, good on ya m8.
>>
>>28514492
>Because a bunch of kikes say it's a disorder
So a bunch of kikes also say depression exists, also that a cold exists, or a fucking virus and AIDS and every other disorder in the world, and you still ignore them? Damn you're just ignorant as fuck, unlike you, i'm in a steady relationship with someone who loves me, i love my life, myself and the one i love. I'm already happy and and not alone, i spent my faggot father's money that he didn't need anyway on fixing my disorder and advancing my life and consider it an achievement.
>>
>>28514506

Also, you keep forgetting we don't have a tax base of 300 million people m80. We aren't a nation comprising of adults alone, and also many people are exempt from federal taxes.
>>
Penista Cockfart
>>
>>28514562
>we don't have a tax base of 300 million people
fucking welfare niggers screwing it up
>>
>>28514532
Majority, minority who cares
Only equality matters, every person is just as important as any other person, and if you don't accept that the world as it is, go fuck off and live in a cave. Fuck that study shit, future generations don't matter, what matters is having a strong support in health for any individual who got unlucky by genetics or whatever.
>>
>>28514614
>every person is just as important as any other person

No
>>
>>28514614
in a healthy society, importance starts with family and then neighbours and friends and sort of fans out from there
t. a tranny
egalitarianism doens't work senpai
>>
>>28514614

I can't accept that. If you're that same person who's the tranny, I can tell you why you think that.

Justification of existence is a hard topic, but I can give you a few reasons why as to why you throw it out the window.

In all honesty, I want transhumanism to finally be viable so we don't have pay for bullshit things like trannies or HIV treatment. Plug in play, real life matrix needs to be a thing.
>>
File: senior-man-.jpg (461 KB, 1023x805) Image search: [Google]
senior-man-.jpg
461 KB, 1023x805
>>28512921
How do they put the dick back on?
>>
>>28512921
And SRS, HRT and therapy are the available treatments.

What is your point?
>>
>>28514681
Well, importance is subjective. Objectively nothing has inherent value.

But I agree that we all do not assign value in the same way and as a consequence we do not have the same importance.
>>
>>28514614
Equality does not matter. What matters is that we are as free as possible and that everyone is able to effectively use that freedom by, one way or another (as long as it is sustainable), being able to at least meet our basic needs.

Equality only matters when it comes to the rules/impositions we accept and apply. The rules of the game so to speak.
>>
>>28512969
>Caitlyn

SJW detected
>>
>>28515081
And i agree with you, but i was talking from the standpoint of our society. Imo people should be free and be able to do what they want while meeting the basic needs of safety, health (including treatment for dysphoria for example) and so on. But i also believe people should be free from violence be that either verbal or physical, not to say free speech shouldn't be a thing, disagreeing with people is good aslong as it does not directly insult the other person.
>>
>>28515332
they legally changed their name
it's like refering to a co-worker as dennis when his name is john
literally, objectively incorrect
regardless of this gender bollocks.
if you're gonna take a position, take a good argument to support it
>>
>>28514980

Okay, then objectively prove that nothing has inherent value if you say it's objective. You have no unit to prove it through so you're fucking wrong, you mong.

>>28515336

You talk like a fucking normie, please leave.
>>
>>28515438
stop saying objective you illiterate neet, you don't know what it means.
>>
>>28515438
>Actually wanting to have an intellectual argument over 4chins

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>28512921
>hating on trannies
cis-normie go now please.
>>
>>28512921
It is a mental issue but the only good treatment is transition. But i think its genetic, thats why i wont be freezing my sperm and ill just sterilize myself once on hrt :) dont want anyone to suffer the way i do so ill kill my genetic output
>>
>>28515524
>stop saying
I've said it once
and it means factual, no?
unbiased?
if you legally change your name, it's objectively now your name....is this not correct English?
>>
>>28515581

It isn't objectively your name, it's legally your name.

not going to sit and fucking explain phenomenology to you, go get >>>/lit/
>>
>>28515572
that's like saying the only good treatment for a psychopath is to let them murder people.

there's no evidence it helps any of the emotional challenges, and it doesn't even come close to addressing the underlying mental disorder. the irony is that you are changing your body which is so much more fucking complicated and painful and inconsistent than changing somebodies perception of themselves. certainly its a poorly understood disorder, but the only reason you think of transitioning as "treatment" is because i could make a hell of a lot more money convincing you to change everything except the thing that makes you fucking sad. it's why fat people join lifestyle clubs and stay fat, its why depressed people are told to try all these different drugs and activities until "something" works, and it's why dumb people are told to get tutoring and special programs that circumvent requirements instead of just going into trades or a realistic education path.
>>
>>28513743
>want to fuck that thing
Welp
>>
>>28512921

Sort of. I don't really care what trannys do. But to my knowledge a considerable percentage are regretful with their transition or hormone therapy. Plus many of them seem to be a little janky in the mental health department. I have nothing against them, I even fucked a tranny once at a neighboring university. She/he seemed pretty intelligent and well adjusted, fling only lasted 3 months.
>>
what's wrong with changing gender
>>
>>28516047
you literally can't, a month on HRT chemically castrates a male and he'll never be able to go back.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.