[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>made an ass out of myself while drunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 18
File: 1450420547318.png (120 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450420547318.png
120 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 574x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 574x467
>keep thinking she's sending signals while we're drunk
>>
File: cat!.jpg (266 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
cat!.jpg
266 KB, 905x881
>couldn't cum because I was too drunk
>had to fuck for hours
>she was only a 7
>>
guys srsly its a bad feel
>>
>>28489552
i know how you feel man it's shit

what exactly happened, if you wanna talk about it?
>>
I get really social when I drink. Every morning after I'm afraid to check FB and my phone and talk to people irl
>>
>>28489023
I know the feel. I went going through a really bad phase of drinking way too much whiskey and acting like a complete fucking asshole. And not in a "cool" way, like in a scary "I could kill those kids over there so easily" kind of way.
>>
>be on eccies
>think im sauve as fuck
>turns out it just made my creep more creepier
>couldnt even wank when home because my dick didnt work.
>>
I don't understand how people lose control or act retarded when they get drunk.
I'm pretty much the same other than loss of coordination.
>>
>>28489023
I stopped drinking because of that one day I arrived home drunk, my mom started shouting at me and I ended up crying and telling my mom I wish I was a woman.
Mind to say we never talked about that ever again but she feels more distant now, I guess that's a bonus since she reduced her bitching at me.
>>
>>28490131
If you actively have to control yourself when sober it will come out when you are drunk.
No one actually changes into a whole new person while intoxicated. Their inhibitions are just taken away.
>>
>>28490187
Holy fucking shit oh my Jesus god
>>
>>28490187
Oh dear...have you always felt that way or did the 4chan memes put ideas in your head?
>>
>>28489699
nah idk not really i just wanted to tell someone.

generic making an ass of myself and ruining peoples nights. i don't even remember the end of the night so i hope i didnt just flip everyone off and leave. kind of scared to text my friend.... probably it wasnt thaaaaaat bad. hopefully. maybe.

i need to cool it on drinking so much but i also don't want to and or cant...
>>
>>28489729
oh my god, do i know this feel.
>get drunk alone
>hop on the old facebook
>talk to people i haven't talked to in years
>hop on my blog
>talk to hot girls randomly
>fire up the old cellphone
>let's text exes
>let's text girls
>let's talk to people you'd never talk to otherwise
>blackout
>i guess the conversations are still happening
>wake up in bed
>look at the state of things
>look at phone
>vomit

why's it so shitty, guys?
>>
I often do it too and it's fun. FUN!
Those people aren't really your friends anyways so why keep pretending?
>>
>>28490281

>tfw you scroll up to see what you wrote
>>
Yeah I do this. Tell roasties to fuck off and start fights with people kek.
>>
>tfw you think everything is going great and you're doing everything right
>the next day you see people you were with
>they give you "the look"

God dammit
>>
>>28489023
>3 DUI's
>10 years worth of assaults, and various alcohol related charges
>lost family, friends
>homelessness
>lost jobs
>Lost possessions. I literally lost my car once. Still don't know where it ended up to this day
>Countless nights in police cells, some time in remand, weekend detention, a weekend in a psychiatric hospital, military rehab
>oh yeah, kicked out of the navy
You wouldn't believe some of the hideous nights I've had, and the terrible shame. Be at peace knowing your not me lol. 3 years sober though, life has improved so much it's incredible.
>>
>>28490321
the thought made my heart sink.
let me tell you what i do instead, comrade.
i will typically look at the last message, usually from them, usually gross. i just back out and delete the whole conversation and don't even look at the rest.
then i ignore them for however long i need to.
oh, man. never, ever look at what you wrote. no one needs that added onto their hangover and already blatant shame.
>>
File: 1362828318205.jpg (121 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1362828318205.jpg
121 KB, 800x800
>>28490222
Yeah it's fucked up, I don't think things will ever get sorted out anymore with me and my mom.

>>28490245
Not really, I don't even care about the memes spammed here.

quick greentext to explain the issue.

>Youngest of 3, other 2 are sisters.
>Both are literal retarded single mom sluts.
>One fucked up so hard she had a kid at 16 with a drug dealer.
>She finally decided to do something and got one of those hair dressing courses things.
>My mom makes a party and keeps praising her for her great achievements.
>Pass in uni, get a nice paid interniship, finish my degree, not a single good job, son.
>Proceeds to ask me for a loan so she can help my sister start her business.
>I end up owing money to the bank now, never got anything back.
>Keeps asking if I'm gay and why I don't have a gf yet.
>Never asked me what I wanted in life, my dreams or even gave me some kind of pat in the back.
Also yeah I kinda wanted to be a cute grill since young.
The only really bad part of not drinking anymore is that I can't forget my shitty life while killing my liver.
>>
>got drunk with grill
>she wouldnt shut up about her new guy
>snapped and went on a really mean rant about how she's probably gonna get beat by him because he's a "bad boy"
>she cries and I keep going

A few weeks later he kicked her ass and I laughed and told her I was right. We're still friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 657x527
>get drunk
>still cant talk to people
kill me
>>
>>28490369

Did you go to stonington? I wound up there.
>>
I do this fairly often, maybe 25% of the times that I drink socially. I have a drinking problem.

Trick is to own it. Unless you do it every time, or REALLY fuck up (kill someone or rape a girl or whatever), people will accept it and maybe even find it endearing. "Oh look, Anon's wasted again! Haha this guys crazy"

It can be embarassing, but as long as you play it off, no one can touch you.
>>
>>28489023
>get drunk
>send dick pic to 16 year old girl
Just end me
>>
>thinking its a brilliant idea to spurge out private thoughts to someone when drunk
>>
>>28490369
>I literally lost my car once. Still don't know where it ended up to this day
thats wild. i'm always scared this will happen to me.

also congrats on being sober.
>>
>>28490131
People who are open are the same when drunk but with more slurring. People who are socially awkward still remain the same but are more socially open. People who are fake and put on a mask, show their true selves.
>>
>>28490409
yeah but last night wasnt a bar or a party... i dont want to get too specific but it wasnt even cool that i got drunk at all not to mention made an ass of myself.

normally i do own it (and feel horrible about it thereafter forever, but at least i fake it....) but last night was bad.
>>
Where were you if not at a bar or party? Were you alone?
>>
>>28489023
The key is to act like it doesnt bother you and you are not ashamed about yourself. we usually think that people are always judging us or that they care for everything we do but it is not like that.
>>
>>28489023
It's been repeatedly proven that being drunk has no physiological effect on self-control. It's all suggestion. For example, there was a psych experiment where they replaced all the alcohol in a student bar at a university with non-alcoholic versions. People continued to get drunk and act like idiots even though there wasn't a drop of alcohol in the place. When they tried to refund people's money, people refused to believe their drinks had been non-alcoholic, since they were totally wasted.

You made an ass out of yourself because you subconsciously want people to know you're an ass. The alcohol has nothing to do with it except allowing you to have a rationalization for your honesty.
>>
>>28490520
no no with people, at some event.
>>
>>28490263
Time is a good healer.
I've had similar feels. Feel paranoid like yourself, but it eventually goes once I stop caring, or realise it wasn't that bad and nothing bad really did happen.

It will pass trust me.
>>
>>28490545
Was no one else drinking? Give us more details! We might even be able to help, lots of heavy drinkers here.
>>
>>28490391
It sounds like you just want to be a girl because it would be "easier"
Did you ever crossdress as a child or think you should have a vagina or something?
If not you're probably not AGP or trans, just bitter.
>>
>>28490535
>Alcohol does not actively change peoples behavious because they can also go through the same changes without it.
That makes no sense.
>>
>>28490401
No, Australia here.
>>
>Just start drinking
>Hey this is pretty fun, the drinks being served don't taste like shit
>I've actually drank more than one glass/bottle this time.
>I think I'll have just one more.
>RIP
>>
>>28490588
He never said he was trans. He just wants life on easy mode.
>>
>>28490438
>also congrats on being sober.
thanks man
>>
>>28490263
I promise you that it will be much worse in your head then anyone elses. Alcohol is a depressant and the day after drinking you will focus on every single mistake you've made.

The good news is that pretty much everyone else that got drunk will be doing the same thing. They'll be too focused on their own shit to even think about your shit.

Unless you were a massive dickhead - then you might need to send some apologies, but I doubt people will hate you for it.
>>
>>28490588
>Did you ever crossdress as a child or think you should have a vagina or something?
I used to wear my sister clothes while growing up since we were kinda poor, so technically I was a cute loli until 8.

I know it sounds like some anime setting but that's how it was.

I also don't really care about my dick that much, if I lost it today I wouldn't give any fucks...
>>
>>28490535
I find it hard to believe that no one realized they weren't drinking alcohol. You do realize you can taste it, right?
>>
>>28490535
i never said i lost control or did shit i wouldnt usually do, i just acted like a buffoon, which i am, while also being really clumsy and slurring my speech. tho idk this study also sounds like bullshit and i've definitely on other occasions done shit i wouldn't normally do. like destroyed peoples possessions, gotten into fights, etc.
>>28490575
nah its whatever. i want light commiseration not op discusses his alcoholism with anons. other people were drinking but other people also have self control and decency....
>>
>>28490535
Makes sense. I don't change, I just get more loss of motor control and slur a bit. If asked to do something wacky, I'd still feel awkward doing it. Have done before.
>>
>>28490409
Kinda this

I'm sure everyone knows that one person who gets messy and sometimes make a fool out of themsevles when they go out.

The best thing to think is how do you feel about them, you'd probably think about it for a second, laugh then move on and forgot about them. That's exactly how people would think akut you IF you were that kinda person.

The funny thing is, I would try to think this way myself next time I do it,but the paranoia and fear would stop my ability to do so.
>>
>>28489023
One time I got drunk while coming out to my best friend. I blacked back in the next day in a mental hospital, anyone want to hear the story?
>>
>Family event
>Have a beer
>LOOK EVERYONE, ANONS DRINKING
>WOW ANON YOU ALCOHOLIC
>This is a first!
>Don't get too drunk now!
>Haha look how wasted he is everyone!
>Completely sober
>I could probably outdrink all of them
>They act like it's my first time
>Dont do it again in front of them
>>
>>28490717
yeah the funny thing about alcohol is i've never minded when someone has been really drunk, or even if i've had to take care of someone puking. its fine.

but it sucks being the one that does it even still. likely no one is even mad at me but it feels bad family.
>>28490637
>Alcohol is a depressant and the day after drinking you will focus on every single mistake you've made.
is that how that works? damn
>>
File: 1460075729854.png (798 KB, 696x690) Image search: [Google]
1460075729854.png
798 KB, 696x690
>>28490720
yes post story please

originard
>>
>>28490778
I'm writing it now. Bring up some awful memories. But I really don't want to end up on Reddit
>>
File: NeedsMore.jpg (12 KB, 250x142) Image search: [Google]
NeedsMore.jpg
12 KB, 250x142
>>28490720
GREEN TEXT
GREEN TEXT
>>
>>28490645
>listening to a fedora
Don't even bother, lad.
>>
>>28490913
>But I really don't want to end up on Reddit
lord
i never even thought about how shitty that would be
>>
>>28490935
>>28490913
Who gives a fuck, you're anonymous.
>>
>>28490955
just the idea of a redditor jacking off while getting upvotes for someone elses [very personal] story sounds shit
>>
>be me
>21 year old faggot
>at home before internship starts drinking alone (victory golden monkeys)
>old friend calls me up and wants to chill, he's drunk already
>he comes over and we shoot the shit while throwing back Jim Beam
>black out after an hour or two
Now I can only tell y'all what they told me the next day
Also my mom got remarried and we live in a nice house now, but I was at the house I grew up in. My sister lives there still because she works close to there.
>I go get in bed, my friend chills and watches tv
>sister comes home and sees my door open with me ptfo on the ground
>she freaks and tries to wake me up
>wake up in a rage apparently and storm out of the house
This process repeats with me passing out and my sister waking me up. But the second time, my parents are there too because my sister freaked out like a pussy bitch
>wake up angry, run out of the house down the street
>banging on garage doors yelling about Jews
Seriously I got really antisemitic apparently
>parents don't know what to do so they call the cops
>start getting violent with friend and step dad
>sucker punch step dad in face breaking his glasses
>bite friend badly
They were trying to get me back inside, I thought they were evil Jews or something from what they told me I said
>black back in, see cop lights
>remember ending up in ambulance
>begging for the people to not burn me
I thought they were going to burn me alive for some reason
>black out
>black into hospital when they were trying to get a urine sample from me to test for drugs
Was clean by the way
>see my mom at the door, yell and call her a dumb whore bitch or something like that
>black back out
>>
>>28491044

The next morning I wake up in a hospital around 5am or so. Still hammered. Social worker comes in and tells me that they want to take an MRI of my brain. Tell them to fuck off like an idiot. They took that as a sign of resistance and booked me for an one way ticket to the looney bin. Bullshit because I was still drunk as shit and had no idea what had happened or why I was in the hospital.

The worst part, besides the few days locked up, or my sister being scared to be around me now, was the stuff I was saying. I told my step dad that maybe if I fucked my mom, he'd be so mad that he'd just kill me. I talked about suicide a lot apparently. I also talked about how the Jews control the world and there was no point to life.

JUST
>>
>>28491072
sounds like you just spat true shit to be honest.

why did they want to give you an mri?
>>
>No intention of drinking when you're younger
>Decide to try it, way after everyone else in your peer group has started drinking
>Dislike the taste
>Dont try it again until much later
>Mostly only do it because everyone else is
>Only have one or two drinks anyways
>Special event
>Drink the most you've ever drank
>Get pretty tipsy
>Find yourself being more open and sociable
>Worries about losing control are going away
>Decide next time you'll have a bit more
>Next time you get drunk
>One of your best nights ever
>Wake up with no hangover
>Worries about losing control are gone
>Begin drinking a lot
>Get drunk a ton of times
>One night get really wasted
>It's pretty bad
>Take a break
>Start toning down on the drinking
>Start finding yourself being more tolerant to alcohol anyways
>Find your drink of choice
>Start to drink it at home since you know you won't get drunk
>Start drinking to escape shittiness
>Now drink casually every night
>Start to drinking more
>Drunk every weekend
>Becoming an alcoholic mess.

How right am I?
>>
>>28491097
They thought that maybe I had a tumor or some disease that made me go crazy. I didn't know that was a real thing
>>
>>28491044
>>28491072
w e w

e

w
lad. that's some crazy shit. with that post you just instilled paranoia in my mind. im never ever drinking again.
>>
>tfw probably about 20 black outs under my belt
>tfw more than half of them have been since end of last year
>tfw binge alcoholic
>tfw long hair don't care

I have lost all shame in the world mang.
>>
>>28491161
I've never gotten really drunk since then, it's been like 2 years. I was never an angry drunk, even when I blacked out. Usually I'm just a riot, I love to make people laugh. I guess the emotional trauma of coming out to my friend just woke something up inside of me that night
>>
>>28491110
i drank when i was younger but the other parts are pretty much on point
except idk what you mean by not getting drunk at home.
>>28491111
wtf. they didnt just recognize you were really drunk? you must of reeked of alcohol.
>>
File: call.png (1 KB, 24x24) Image search: [Google]
call.png
1 KB, 24x24
>>28490263
>i need to cool it on drinking so much but i also don't want to and or cant...

You need to cool it. I have been down that road and it only gets worse. Much, much worse.

People won't keep forgiving you and one day you will do or say something you can't take back.

Your friends will start to cut you out of your life, and what's worse, they will feel good about it. They'll say shit like "I just had to get rid of the toxic people in my life! :^)"
>>
>>28491188
They had never seen any drunk rage like the one I had apparently. They couldn't believe that I had just been drinking. Cops told me it was like I had done PCP. I tackled a cop apparently, so I have that under my belt
>>
>>28491194
yeah i puked on a girl during a school trip in college. and all over myself of course too. ugh that was such a bad day.

ok i'll try to take your call and actually cool it... i'm trying to see this girl who has been sober for 5 years or so too so i definitely cant be a drunk crazy person around her...

normally when its just up to me i just buy x amount of beers and go wherever and then im good and i can control myself, but when i have access to effectively unlimited alcohol i'm a mess...
>>
File: tomokosweatingrealization.gif (145 KB, 500x519) Image search: [Google]
tomokosweatingrealization.gif
145 KB, 500x519
>>28489023
>get drunk several times a week
>start behaving flamboyantly
>talk about cute guys
>say cruel things to my gf
>wake up and immediately contemplate suicide
>vague memories of the night before come to me throughout my morning
>cause my body to freeze up
>audibly "reeee" in response to these memories
>pray for death
>get drunk again the next night
>>
File: pepe.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>>28491348
>>wake up and immediately contemplate suicide
>>vague memories of the night before come to me throughout my morning
>>cause my body to freeze up
>>audibly "reeee" in response to these memories
>>pray for death
>>get drunk again the next night
kek. I used to do this all the time. sometimes I still reee if I have an autism attack. I just pop benzos occassionally nowadays. huge improvement for my mental health.
>>
>>28491044
Everything would've been fine if you're stupid bitch sister had have just let you sleep it off. This is all her fault.
>>
>>28491186
I sounds more like drugs desu. I've never heard of anyone who was drunk rambling like that and going hyper nuts.
>>
File: 1412712822330.png (227 KB, 1195x1190) Image search: [Google]
1412712822330.png
227 KB, 1195x1190
>>28489023
>be beta under normal circumstances
>go to a normie party with lots of grills and get drunk with others for the first time
>have hazy memories of walking around slapping girls' asses, shit talking the guys and making an ass of myself
>think I fucked up and they all hate me now
>wake up to friend requests from several girls from the party on my normiebook and they invited me to the next one
Did I accidentally discover how to Chad overnight?
>>
>>28489023
Hide power level much better when sober. Getting drunk isn't fun with me I get sad and emotional (not violent). I hit the bottle all out each time and cant stop when I start so I'm outta drinking buddies.
>>
>>28491110
Literally my path exactly
>>
>>28491491
nah man, I've done it a million times. I green texted my life a few posts ago. I've attacked cops, friends, family members, strangers in public, security guards, taxi drivers, naval police, bar staff ....... I've screamed and raved and ran down the street. Punched through windows more times than i can remember.
>>
>>28490321
I've just deleted conversations without looking before.
>>
>>28490744

That's not exactly how it works. Alcohol is a 'depressant' in the sense that it depresses (decreases) the activity of your neurons associated with anxiety. But then the next day your anxiety neurons go into an overactive rebound state making you anxious and paranoid.
>>
>>28491348
sounds like you need to free your inner faggot
>>
>have to take acne meds that dont mix well with alcohol
>drink two beers last night
>get home and feel alright
>fast forward 4am
>suddenly get conscious
>stand in front of my desk, pissing on it
>have to clean it all up

what the fuck? i got up in my fucking sleep and pissed on a table without even realising it, how does shit like that even happen? also really bad hangover right now, from drinking two fucking beers
>>
>>28490744

lol that's not how it works at all

if you could drink without making a faggot of yourself you wouldn't wake up the next day regretting everything, Learn to hold your booze or quit drinking.
>>
>tfw small and don't drink that often so when I go out with friends and drink I have to be really careful or else I'm going to start puking out of nowhere and feel miserable the next day
>>
>>28491487
Trust me, I've already given her a piece of my mind. Everyone who found out yelled at her too. But she got alcohol poisoning one time and so I guess she was just really worried. It's still my fault though

>>28491491
It totally does, but the only drug I do is weed and I was clean for my internship DT I was anticipating
>>
File: 1459668038876.jpg (39 KB, 711x620) Image search: [Google]
1459668038876.jpg
39 KB, 711x620
>shit life that got ruined for me, I didn't even get to ruin it myself
>live in Europe
>going to an hero
>19th birthday
>might as well try one last time normie
>Russian roots so 7 shots and 4 kamikazes later I'm finally fucked up
>-14 c (6.8 freedom units) outside of the club
>in my tshirt taking a break from the godawful music standing outside, not feeling the cold
>sit down on the ground in an alley nearby
>really comfy
>think to myself this good be a good way to go since I'm not really feeling the cold
>close my eyes
>wake up in bed
>mother yells something at me
>fall asleep again
>finally get up, sit down at my desk
>filled out chart by paramedics
>pale, cool and unresponsive
>hypothermia at 32c (90freedoms)
got lectured and yelled at for weeks, parents think I'm reckless and that it was an accident

got a drunken pic of the police dude that stopped me on my PC, it's blurry and I'm not the type that takes pictures so it was probably some subconscious self-defense thing
>>
>get drunk
>talk to girls i never talk to on facebook
>add random girls
>wake up the next day
>immediately delete conversations out of shame
>>
>>28489858
>>28490100

Stories please

oregano comet
>>
>>28490281
We'd appreciate screenshots greatly
bvotw
>>
>wake up in the night
>drink
>tastes like piss
I don't know if I've pissed in my drink bottle or drunk from a piss bottle but I'm too fucked up to get up and sort my shit out
>>28490369
I'm so fucking happy you're sober, man. That's awesome.
but please greentext some stories
>>
>>28492043
screenshots of what exactly?
if of what things were said, refer to my followup post:
>>28490371

unless you meant pictures of the girls, or something. i don't know.
>>
If I keep flirting with guys while drunk but have zero interest sober and am genuinely disgusted by the thought of fucking men am I a faggot?
>>
>>28490310
I realized this the other night weeks ago after feeling shameful for being slightly buzzed at a shitty "house" party with old high school friends. If you had fun who gives a fuck? I'm gonna do it more often
>>
>>28490369
You win anon, you have the shitest life in this thread!
>>
>>28490729
Fucking me, I downed drank pint after pint ahead of my brother and his friends and finished the night with two shots of whiskey and some fucking fruity vodka mix my bother bought me and could dance a ballad if I felt like it and they still thought I only started drinking that week.
>>
Some of the stuff I've done while drunk
>Slapped a barmaid's ass at my favourite bar and tried to fight her boyfriend (litterally no memory of it)
>tried to fight a group of thugs and actually won because I couldn't feel pain
>Tried to fight club it with my best friend and broke two ribs
>Revealed my power level on normiebook on several occasions, ranting about jews and immigrants
>Shouted nigger in the street for 20 mn
>Stolen almost every item of road safety items (cones, signs) but also various stuff ranging from mannequins to cafe tables
>Stole a food cart from a train station
>"Broke" into an empty bar (door was open) and left with a minifridge full of red bull
>Got chased several times by police on bikes
>Explored rooftops, almost died a few times
>Enearthed potted plants and carried them for 3+km claiming they were my only friends
>Got chased, dressed as a priest by ticket checking people in the subway

Good times to be honest most of them
>>
if you're weak enough that drinking alcohol turns you into a sperg then you should just never drink. what's the point if it's just like you're rolling the dice and if you get unlucky you're going full retard every time you drink? drinking alcohol really shouldn't completely abolish self-control in a normal person.
>>
>>28492453
I bet he bought that fruity mix thinking it'd keel you over and that you'd have a drink you'd "like"
>>
>>28492135
here's the most recent and god help me last incident.
>be drinking literally all weekend and playing war of the roses on steam
>no sleep, no food
>decide to go to Chinese store and get some fried rice
>While in the store big tall white guy comes in, waiting to order food, immediately get the drunken hate for him
>"Nia Hao" he says to the chinese cashier
>SeeRed.jpg
>"You fucking gook lover, who the fuck do you think you are"
>He doesn't whats going on, tries to calm the situation
>I throw my order of fried rice at the cashiers head, then proceed to attack the customer
>throwing punches like a mad man. The guys like 6'5, never had a chance of beating him down.
>he and the attendant overpower me, the police arrive
>Fight the police, fight fucking everyone
>At some point during the confrontation it gets in my mind I'm a medieval archer being taken prisoner, and everyone knows archers are executed because they're common scum
>back at the cop shop scream and rave, strip naked and hurl abuse at the female constable trying to calm me down
>wake up in the morning, oh jesus, I've done it again, oh god kill me now
>Fully expect to go to remand. By some miracle make bail and still manage to show up to work that night with a hangover and fucked thumb from the thumb grip thing the cop did to me.
>Ended up getting sentenced to like 9 months suspended.
most of this shit had to be relayed to me after the fact; my personal memory of it is mostly just a blur. I actually met the guy I attacked, later on at this victim and offender counselling thing. He was fucking enormous,I must've been out of my mind. he actually really did help me out by forgiving me and putting a good word in with the court and I'll be forever thankful.
>>
>>28489502
Imagine if you forgot to put the letter a in that last sentence
>>
>>28492540
It's not about no self control it's about not giving any more fucks about putting on airs, there's a difference
>>
>>28491679
Kek what a lightweight.
>>
Don't worry about me it OP, I'm exactly the same. I have zero self confidence and shit tier social skills but when I drink I do a complete 180 and I'm suddenly chad in my mind, and I usually get overly passionate about things. Here are some examples

>Genuinely not suicidal, just an edgelord who wallows in pseudo melancholy from time to time
>get drunk with two friends one night and randomly lie down in the middle of the road telling them I want to die and to leave me

>At my friends birthday party and get drunk and stumble into his parents room where his parents and his little brother are
>I get surprised and shout 'FUCKING HELL' really loud
>Try and take my friends guitar downstairs but he won't let me

>Drunk at friends house, we're listening to music and I'm on the verge of tears professing my man love for Elliott Smith and how I wish he was still alive
>>
>>28492689
you should be able to acknowledge the consequences of disregarding social norms like that and control yourself into not doing. if drinking alcohol makes you unable to stop yourself from being a tard and/or makes you unable to acknowledge stupid shit then drinking is not for you.
>>
>>28492641
That's so terrible anon but fucking amazing

Here's a few of mine
>Get drunk and my parent's were going to have guests in the house and I didn't like it
>stand on the roof threatening to jump to my death if they don't fuck off back where they came from
>it's a bungalow
>>
File: stinging-nettle-foliage-kel.jpg (73 KB, 900x602) Image search: [Google]
stinging-nettle-foliage-kel.jpg
73 KB, 900x602
>need a shit
>unwittingly squat over some -pic related-
>fall arse and bollocks first
>wake up the next day and thing I have a horrible STD
>>
>>28492761
What consequences? Some mediocre people I hardly ever see/probably won't ever see again won't like me anymore? Please

I only care if I do something really retarded like throwing up or breaking something which I make sure not to do around non-relatives. If I stumble, say something stupid, say my actual opinions or giggle nonsensically it's no biggie and if anyone gets bothered by that they need to loosen the fuck up.
>>
>>28492725
That's not chad, that's autism.
>>
>get absolutely fuckerood in the middle of the day
>wander into a mobile library and rent 'Hobo with a Shotgun' and Disney's 'Bolt'
>Watch both while drinking more
> a whole lot of ????????????????????//
>Dad comes home and to tackle my drunk naked ass and lock me in my room.
>>
>>28489023
Everyone does it. I still remember seeing the most level-headed person I know kiss his cousin at her wedding then try to rip her dress off.

I wonder if they ever fugged
>>
>>28492656
>she ws only a 7
>>
>>28489023

i sent some really angry drunk texts to a girl who rejected me last week

now we don't talk

i guess it's for the better, i don't want to be a beta orbiter anymore

still FEELSBADMAN

anyway i know the feel OP
>>
>>28491072
>>28491044

well shit i think you clearly have some underlying depression or emotional issues to sort out

lots of anger at something
>>
>>28491517

yes, yes you did
>>
>>28491517
Alcohol removes inhibitions so you pretty much went normie mode. Which is why a lot of people drink
>>
>have two drinks or more
>depressive thoughts out of nowhere the morning after, before returning to my normal happy state

It must be because im 26 and my body and mind are slowing down. At least i have an incentive to drink less and have a healthier liver down the line.
>>
>>28492641
Damn that really big guy sounds cool though. Props to him for putting in a good word.
>>
>>28489023
It's okay. I still get cringey looks from people from the last time I blacked out. I threw up in an apartment, ran around on their carpet with pukey socks, tried to destroy their TV for talking down to me, and at one point people were genuinely afraid of me because it took 4 people to halfway restrain me.
>>
File: 1361188583923.jpg (28 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1361188583923.jpg
28 KB, 300x360
>got my entire body covered in wounds and scratches and almost froze to death and got picked up by the police and driven to the hospital naked while drunk
>>
I blacked out so many times in high school and after, I dont even feel embarrased anymore. I've been punched and puked all over myself, been dragged out of a crowded arena by a cop and said really stupid things while drunk. One time I was so drunk at a restaraunt with coworkers I puked on myself and kept drinking then when it was time to leave, I put my PIN wrong so many times on the card reader I had to go to the bank to get cash. Then I had to work the next day with all those guys. I dont drink anymore though lol
>>
>tfw used to get drunk when I turned 21 and was super social and made people laugh
>tfw 24 now and when I drink I'll just babble like a retard and piss people off
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 636x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 636x618
>>28489023
>>28489443
>>28489502
>>28489729
Oh god I relate to all these
>>
>>28491348
You sound cute. I'd drink with you and play with your butt.
>>
Getting drunk right now boys

Wonder what embarrassment I'll wake up to tomorrow.
>>
>>28491110
You're only an alcoholic if you can't stop. Just try not drinking for a couple of months. If its really that much trouble get help. If not then you're good to go. Find better ways to spend your free time and have a beer when you're with friends so you don't look weird
>>
>>28492641
it's cool that the guy could forgive you. sounds like he's a big guy not just in physique, but also in heart

any advice for someone who's trying to stop drinking but having a really hard time with it?
>>
>>28494362
This. I miss being young and drunk. I used to be completely self aware of how drunk I was and had a bunch of fun doing stupid shit intentionally. Now at 24 I'm either not drunk at all or completely blacked out screaming at people. I don't know if its my body or underlying emotional issues that are more prevalent because I'm a 24yo virgin who's accomplished nothing and is running out of time to make something of himself
>>
Normally happy go lucky guy, always loud and laughing, get drunk for first time with coworker, end up locking myself in the bathroom and crying, and shkwing my cuts because i started having bad thoughts, start ostracising me the next day. Feels good to just let me be me and get rid of people who dont care
>>
>>28490100
>eccies
??? Am I really this out of date with current trends?
>>
Done this at two weddings with family all around. Not gonna lie, it was a good thing. They stopped expecting so much of me.
>>
>>28489023
>almost killed a nigga with a shotgun while drunk
>got my ass beat and broke my femur in a bar fight while drunk
>got charged with assaulting an officer while drunk

who /violent/ drunk here?
>>
>>28496724

not that violent

i do get very, very verbally abusive though

often to ex girlfriends

it's not cool
>>
>>28496491
Lose some tolerance? I'm 24 too but definitely can tell when I'm starting to buzz and will see how far I can go before my face ends up in a toilet. I hardly drank ages 18-23 it's the only time when you're allowed to be drunk apparently.
>>
>>28489023
idotihs edvetfuckingday
>>
>>28498394
you alright there champ?
>>
>>28498412
no. 2 seconds for not original. I got denied a job today based on my physcial appearance/ and im fly as fuck. gonna kill some bitches
>>
>>28490534
This.
People love a drunk, just don't be a bitch about it the next day.
>>
>be me 16
>getting high for first time with some friends in a shed
>extreme paranoia after a few bowls
>some neighbourhood stoner is friends with my buddies older brother and decides to show up
>as soon as he enters the shed I go into the fetal position and yell at him to fuck off for 20 minutes
>to this day i still remember the horrible looks he gave me in the halls
>
>>
>>28497505
I haven't had a drink in about 3 weeks and plan on keeping it up for a month or two more so hopefully by then my tolerance is back to where I'd like it
>>
>>28498583

You live in Butler, PA?
>>
>>28498686
i live in Canada, sorry pal
>>
>masturbated to hentai for an hour but just end up giving my dick rugburn while drunk
>>
File: 1462440576439-r9k.jpg (177 KB, 1043x1500) Image search: [Google]
1462440576439-r9k.jpg
177 KB, 1043x1500
>black out at a party
>apparently I was punching myself in the face, saying I was gay and shrieking at the top of my lungs that I want to commit suicide

>black out at my dad's house
>broke an old laptop, broke a wine bottle, cut my feet up got blood everywhere and then told my dad I'm a tranny
>>
>>28496541
ecstacy mate
>>
>get drunk as shit
>talk with some friends
>suddently realize i'm pouring my heart out and crying
>never talk to them again
>>
File: f37TicA.jpg (28 KB, 279x400) Image search: [Google]
f37TicA.jpg
28 KB, 279x400
>>28490642
You need this book.
>>
>>28492486
you live in boston?
>>
>>28498854
fucking kek
stop drinkin that much retard
>>
>get drunk as fuck
>plain girl who likes me is there
>buys me two shots
>down them at the bar and spit on her

I honestly don't know why I did that, she was always so nice to me
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.