[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are ex-Muslim girls always huge whores?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: 1450902842447.png (126 KB, 480x569) Image search: [Google]
1450902842447.png
126 KB, 480x569
Why are ex-Muslim girls always huge whores?
>>
White christian girls who were super supressed while growing up are the same. Abrahamic religion a shit.
>>
>>28465217
Hot, is there more of this?
>>
>>28465959

ohhhhhhhhhhhh. this explains my ex
>>
>>28465217
Sauce on this? It looks like it's from some whore's tumblr and reverse image points out to some bullshit articiles.
>>
Because Islam is a shit religion that circumcises females and turns them to a dull sentinent fleshlight.
When you break of something that have been limiting you sexually for most of your life, modesty won't be an option, right?
>>
Low impulse control, high out-group preference, novelty fixation = thunderslut
>>
>>28465217

>implying that image wasn't made by a white guy.
>>
Women are naturally whores, religion suppresses that, and women fucking hate that.
>>
>>28466237
But if they've been circumcised which is even more damaging than the male version that limitation is never going away even if they leave the religion
>>
>>28466237
>and turns them to a dull sentinent fleshlight.
I assume you mean "sentient."
And honestly, I don't see how that's any different from western women, they're already dull sentient fleshlights.
>>
File: 1461909930191.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461909930191.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
>>28465217
that's a cute butt
>>
File: 230px-Calendarman.jpg (12 KB, 230x380) Image search: [Google]
230px-Calendarman.jpg
12 KB, 230x380
>>28466186

This explains my oneitis.
>>
>>28466912

Catania et al found that most of the cut women they studied could still have sex and reach orgasm. Most of them reported good levels of sexual satisfaction.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17970975

I'm not saying this is an excuse to do FGM to girls who are still intact. It's horrible. Don't get me wrong.

I'm just saying, after it's already been done, it doesn't necessarily mean the woman has lost ALL sexual pleasure for life and should therefore have her sexual health and happiness disregarded.

Women who have been mutilated and are experiencing problems should get some help to find out what they can still do and experience, if they're not so traumatized by it that they end up losing interest in sex entirely (which is totally understandable).

There are some procedures already that (purportedly at least) can undo some of the damage of female genital mutilation.

In the future it might even be possible to regenerate the genitals using stem cells.
>>
>>28465217
They don't need to be ex to be a huge whore. That's why their loving husbands and farthers have to throw acid into their faces, to save them from themselves.
>>
>>28465217
the more you suppress the inner slut present in every single roastoid, the bigger it gets
>>
>>28465959
This, especially Catholic girls. Catholics are massive sluts
>>
>>28466237
so Islam is the only thing holding girls from becoming huge whores? Why do we hate these guys again?
>>
>>28467680

has been my experience as well
>>
>>28467680
All women are massive sluts m8, only thing is that religion is really good at suppressing their natural behavior.
>>28467687
I have no problem with Islam aside from the whole blow yourself up thing.
Then again, I'm not white.
I do however look forward to all the assmad surrounding them when the Muslims do what whites are too afraid to do.
>>
>>28465217
they been kept in check for theyr whole life and now the finnaly can follown their irresistible instincts
>>
>>28465217
The same reason why all women that are not devout muslims in the west are whores.
>>
File: yMPuliX.jpg (55 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
yMPuliX.jpg
55 KB, 627x663
>>28465217
>ex-Muslim
idk senpai'senpai
>>
Are Protestant girls whores too? Which religion has the least whorey women?
>>
>>28467772
Perfectly fine tier:
>Wife should obey husand
>Death for adultery
Unreasonable tier:
>Sharia should rule
Ufuckingwotm8 tier:
>Death for leaving Islam

Good to see that so many people believe adultery deserves death though.
Because it does.
>>
>>28466871
>Women are naturally whores, religion suppresses that, and women fucking hate that.

save this, newfags

/thread
>>
>>28467799

Why do you think execution is a reasonable punishment for adultery, anon?

That's quite extreme.
>>
>>28467833
Because adultery is pretty much the most severe betrayal of trust there is, so naturally it deserves an equally severe punishment.
Islam does go kind of overboard in some regards though, petty theft shouldn't result in someone losing at hand, a more reasonable punishment would be either a fine, some form of community service, or, if severe enough, imprisonment.
>>
so will anybody post source on op's picture or no??
>>
>>28467833
because then a woman is devoid of responsibility and she thinks she can ride as many cocks as she can if she isn't punished.
Allah Akbar
>>
>>28468017

Motherfucker do you want to fuck sluts or one woman the rest of your life?

Sluts come with a price which is the death of Love.

And love is for fucking children
>>
>>28468046
>love is for fucking children
Spotted the library.
>>
>>28467862

>Because adultery is pretty much the most severe betrayal of trust there is

I don't agree. I think there are far more severe betrayals of trust.

>so naturally it deserves an equally severe punishment.

Betraying someone's trust is not equal to causing someone to die.
>>
>>28468117
>I think there are far more severe betrayals of trust.
Such as?
>Betraying someone's trust is not equal to causing someone to die.
Who said it was?
The punishment of death is an appropriate punishment for committing adultery.
Think of it this way, committing adultery on the person you supposedly love shows how empty and hollow you truly are as a person, you don't actually feel any love for the people you supposedly love and only do things when they can directly benefit you regardless of the effect they have on others.
Basically, adulterous behavior is a sign of sociopathy, and as we've seen from Western society, sociopathy does not make for a good, worthwhile human being who will contribute to society beyond their labor (which can always be replaced).
Ergo, death.
>>
>>28468165

>Such as?

http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/27198/title/Ranbaxy-falsified-drug-data/

http://wavy.com/2015/05/21/4-brothers-plead-guilty-in-rape-incest-case/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/02/us/father-gay-son-murder-charge/

>Basically, adulterous behavior is a sign of sociopathy, and as we've seen from Western society, sociopathy does not make for a good, worthwhile human being who will contribute to society beyond their labor (which can always be replaced).

>Ergo, death.

Not everyone who cheats is a sociopath. Some people have lapses of judgment.
>>
File: 1462725161974.jpg (271 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1462725161974.jpg
271 KB, 1200x900
Post ex-muslim ayyrab whores
>>
>>28465217
Wow you posted one picture from tumblr so it must be true!
>>
File: 1450451776716.jpg (471 KB, 1652x1652) Image search: [Google]
1450451776716.jpg
471 KB, 1652x1652
>>28466425
>being this mad
>implying that arab pussy doesn't belong to white cock
>>
>>28468318
>Falsified drug test
Ehh, arguably worse, should also be punished with death.
>Rape
Not so much a betrayal of trust, but also punishable by death.
>Incestuous rape
Got me there, I'd probably argue that that's a larger betrayal of trust.
>Murdering family
That's bad, but according to the article he had threatened his son repeatedly before.
Not so much a betrayal as it is just flat out pre-meditated murder.
Also, his son was in his late 30s, so it's not like he was charged with his care.
>Not everyone who cheats is a sociopath. Some people have lapses of judgment.
The vast majority are sociopaths, a lapse in judgement is also not an excuse.
All sorts of crimes can be committed due to a lapse in judgement, including rape, incest, and murder.
>>
>>28468376

>collecting images of other couples to post on 4chan.
>>
>>28468376

I hope for her sake this guy doesn't dump her. Because no quality arab man is going to take her back after this shit
>>
>>28468676
> Implying white betas aren't lining up to lick the cum Chad deposited in her cunt.
>>
>>28467799
>religion that keep woman in check
>woman leaves religion
>convice other woman to do it
>seduce betas to help
>no one follows religion anymore
>woman destroy society

its what happened to catolicism/christian
that's why you gotta kill them, they like virus
>>
File: roasties.png (36 KB, 421x359) Image search: [Google]
roasties.png
36 KB, 421x359
>>28468117
>>Because adultery is pretty much the most severe betrayal of trust there is
>I don't agree. I think there are far more severe betrayals of trust.
>>so naturally it deserves an equally severe punishment.
>Betraying someone's trust is not equal to causing someone to die.

ROASTIE TOASTIE
>>
>>28468376

I never get you racebaiters. Doesn't posting pictures of happy couples make you more aware of how alone you are? Do you think you become a normie vicariously?
>>
>>28465217
She has a nice pussy.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.