[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how old were you when you grew out of your "sleep until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: se1BWTG.gif (749 KB, 522x326) Image search: [Google]
se1BWTG.gif
749 KB, 522x326
how old were you when you grew out of your "sleep until late afternoon, stay up all night" phase? I was 18 when I realized that if you do it and you don't work a night shift, it makes you a cuck.

It's also unhealthy, and you can't go anywhere because everything besides shit like Walmart and Dennys is closed
>>
tfw reading this thread at 3:18 am and eating krap dinner and havent slept

... ?!
>>
>>28463739
I can't do it anymore, I sleep at 3 a.m when I sleep late nowadays.
Before, I quit my PC at 8a.m and slept all day.
I kinda wanna do it again, but I get tired
>>
>>28463739
it's 5 in the morning, and I'm still up, so I haven't "grown out of it" yet
>>
28 and still going strong
>>
File: 1462565053139.jpg (24 KB, 316x395) Image search: [Google]
1462565053139.jpg
24 KB, 316x395
>>28463739
This cuck meme is out of control and overused to say the least
>>
>>28463899
looks like I really struck a nerve little guy
>>
>>28463739
Le growing out epin mayme
>>
File: 1444911899456.jpg (133 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
1444911899456.jpg
133 KB, 780x818
>I got called a cuck
>on the internet
>by someone posting a gif
>that they probably saved from reddit
>>
I'm a terrible insomniac, and I don't mean in the meme sense of "oh lol I was up until 2 last night insomniaaaaaaaac" I mean I go through phases of near or total inability to sleep.

Ironically, when I'm on top of it (healthy diet, heavy exercise, minimal stress) I have GREAT sleep patterns because I'm so afraid of falling back into the
>sleep 14 hours after 36 hours awake
trap
>>
>>28463927
At least use it in the right context. It loses it's meaning when you throw it around like an insult for anyone that you disagree with
>>
>>28463739
>loser with no friends detected

brb drinking out with friends at 2 am and getting late night tacos/fucking slags
>>
>>28463899 (checked)
Honestly I think the only good think to come out of the cuck meme was the wagecuck meme.
>>28463739
I'm 19 and have been doing it for the past couple of years, helps me avoid people.
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>28464278
Yeah that's true, and pic related was pretty funny as well
>>
I began to grow put of it when I was 18 and got a job as a framer/ painter. Lately though I dont even knkw what the fuck my sleep schedule is since regularly work almost every type of shift at a gas station. (10am-6pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am)
>>
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 800x1185
>5AM here
>awake, most likely will sleep from 8AM-4PM again
>freelance and work from home so no need
>good grocery stores open 24 hours because major metro area
>most friends want to hang out in the evening anyway, when I'm awake
>never have to deal with miserable California sun
>the city is quieter than during the day so it's easier to focus

Shit's pretty cash, OP.
>>
>5am
>about to go to bed
Feels bretty good sleeping through the shitty day time and being able to enjoy the entire night normalfags all miss out on.
>>
I'm on neetbux why the fuck would I care when I wake up?
>>
I was 21 when I realised that it was unhealthy and retarded. I get up with the sun now. I do exercise in the morning. Still a neet but it's better.
>>
>>28464230
The entire point of this board is for losers with no friends. Why you waste your time typing b8 I will never understand.
>>
26 and still do it. I've tried going to bed before 4am and I just cant.
>>
>>28464055
Excercise really helped with my sleep. If I skip a day of intense excercise I can't fall asleep.

Lots of faggots think they suffer from insomnia but they just don't do enough to tire themselves out. Physical exhaustion should be the goal.
>>
I work 9am-9pm 3-4 times a week and 9-5:30 the rest of the weekdays. On days where I work late, my company pays for my dinner. After dinner I usually play some runescape or watch a lecture series for a couple hours and go to bed. At around 11-12, then I get up at 7 to get ready for the next day. I stopped staying up late when I got my job, and I'd probably slip back into staying up really late without it. Media binging does that to you.
>>
File: Checkmate.png (79 KB, 249x275) Image search: [Google]
Checkmate.png
79 KB, 249x275
I do both. I stay up till midnight most nights or later and start work at 5AM

Checkmate.
>>
>>28463739
If you dont have anyhing to do in the morning there is zero reason to have a regular sleep schedule.
>>
>>28463739
I usually hit the sack at midnight or 1 AM. I don't really stay up more than that unless I'm really into binge-watching a series of playing vydia

I really don't see the point, I like sunlight
>>
I think I'd grow out of it if I lived alone. I like staying up late because it's the only time I can just relax, not have to worry about anyone talking to me, about doing anything. Nobody expects shit from you at 2am, so it's just peaceful.
>>
>wake up at 10:00
>go to bed at 4:30/5:00
Best of both worlds desu familius

Waking up early in the morning is for literal cucks
>>
>>28465076
Get out and go for a ride or a jog or a walk. Get a dog and play with it in the park every morning.

Or not just shit post as your only hobby you dumb cunt.
>>
I do work a nightshift but I still tend to follow that routine on my nights off. It's difficult to function when you're used to being asleep in the day, especially since I hit the gym 5 times a week.
>>
>le unhealthy for you
Kill yourself friendo. So long as you get 8 hours of sleep, you'll be perfectly fine.
>>
>>28465164
Sunlight is good for you. Also being nocturnal is dysfunctional and unnatural in humans. It's a behaviour that doesn't exist without other dysfunction, it needs to be constsntly reinforced. Your body wants to get up with the sun and sleep in the dark. If you are avoiding it, it's due to other life problems.
>>
>>28464278
>avoiding people

lol
>>
>>28465076
vitamin d
>>
>>28464981
yeah, op has never lived in the desert
>>
>>28465784

"What are supplements?"

Take a appropriately dosed pill every day and you're dandy.
>>
>>28465201

Yes. Fuck having my awake time overlap 100% with everyone else when all I want is to be alone.
>>
>>28464055
>>sleep 14 hours after 36 hours awake trap
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>28463927
Shut up you cuck
>>
I currently sleep from about 2-10 am, so it could be worse I guess
>>
>>28465201
Sunlight is mainly good for the Vitamin D you get, so if you manually take Vitamin D vitamins, then you're golden.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.