[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay/bi feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (238 KB, 708x1771) Image search: [Google]
image.png
238 KB, 708x1771
Its been a while, and theres so much shit about roasties on tonight, so why not?

Hows it going with getting a boyfriend. Any luck?
Post any feels or greentexts that have happened recently.
Dick pics also welcome!

No flaming fags or trannies please.
>>
>met a trans
>we cuddled and played combat mission
>>
>>28454417
Dating trannies seems like a massive mistake. They're really fucked up in the head usually.

Also, usually really ugly, despite probably looking ok if they didn't fuck up their bodies. Unless they pass, which is rare.
>>
A bumb for posterity

Originaru commentaru
>>
File: Snapchat-6442264582352931593.jpg (261 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6442264582352931593.jpg
261 KB, 720x1280
Not gay or bi but I love getting attention from gay men.
>>
File: 1462750654678.png (830 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1462750654678.png
830 KB, 792x792
>be gay
>want a bf that isn't a complete flamboyant frothing degenerate that actually contributes something to society
this feel is too real.. I-I just want an ubermensch
>>
File: 1448903964547.png (2 KB, 198x164) Image search: [Google]
1448903964547.png
2 KB, 198x164
>mathcfags trying to tell me I'm not gay if I don't want to fuck shrek or someone's dad
>/pol/fags telling me I'm gay no matter what and I'm gonna burn
>>
>Fat
>Small dick
>Top

I wasn't made for this world.
>>
File: 1452745195148.jpg (18 KB, 438x428) Image search: [Google]
1452745195148.jpg
18 KB, 438x428
>Finally accepted myself as bi
>Not caring about meeting anyone of any specific gender
>Finally feel like I can B myself
>Actually happy in general
>Actually finding myself socializing when I have the chance, I'm still a shut-in though
>Not afraid to look or act like a fag anymore
>Wish I had a bf or gf to cuddle and watch netflix with. and of course do lewd things
>>
>>28455523
You probably only have a small dick because you're fat. Lose the weight and the fat in your pubic area will recede.
>>
>>28455396
>actually contributes something to society
To get a significant other like that you need to contribute to society as well. Someone, especially a cute boy, won't date down like that. What do you do?
>>
I just want to be a qt twink bf for some guy

I just want someone

>tfw

I'm thin, short, and cute, but closeted
>>
>>28455639
What kind of guy anon? Dominate? Submissive? Big? Small?
>>
tfw no ordinalry bf
>>
>>28455657
Just taller than me, I'm 5'4 so thats not an issue, dominant in bed, willing to big spoon, moderately attractive

Literally all I want is a guy to hug me and cuddle with me while I read
>>
>>28455676
Where do you live? Have you tried using dating sites? They're VERY useful for same-sex meetups.
>>
>>28455676
I'm 6 ft 2.
Would you consider yourself cute?
Your not a total fag are you?
>>
>>28455766
NY, I would try it I guess
>>28455776
Yep, although people can't really tell how attractive they are, others say I am
And no, I'm not a total fag, no lisp or anything, although if I had it I could probably get a bf quicker
>>
File: bateman.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>28455601
I am the cute boy bruh (only problem is I'm tall), I want a man to dominate me but he can't be super flamboyant or a bear. And I'm getting my bachelors in accounting as we speak, I'm doing pretty well for myself.
>inb4 wageslave
>>
>>28455822
Yeah, get some aids ridden fag maybe.

I also live in the northeast, PA.

Post pic?
>>
>>28455931
I'll post kik, if you want to talk over that maybe
>>
PA bros unite
>>
>>28455929
>implying that two cute boys can't be in a relationship together
Are you new to this whole "homosexuality" thing?
>>
>>28455954
If you want to, go ahead.

Also, how much of a robot are you?
Do you like vidya and weeb shit?
Are you boring? If your looking for a strong, socialite chad then your in the wrong place.
>>
>>28456022
well, I mean I wouldn't mind and all if we have a lot in common but I do want a more masculine man. I've been in a relationship with a trap before and it was kinda eh.
>>
>>28456045
Idk how much of a robot I am,
I like vidya, not into weebshit but want to be in it
I dont think I'm boring at least

My kik is pretpath
>>
I just want a short white guy who'll suck my dick and be my tennis partner on weekends. And who lives in Ottawa.
>>
>tfw will never have a bf because not cute
>tfw that's the only thing I want in life and don't care about anything else
>>
>>28456303
Seriously though, I really need a tennis partner. I'm okay looking, I'll give you a handy and everything, just play tennis with me for fuck's sake.
>>
I've been going steady with my bf for about 8 months now, been pretty nice. I feel like something is still missing though. Having a bf didnt really fix the fact that I'm depressed all time, just offered a distraction.
>>
Describe your oneitis, /r9gay/.

>short, fuzzy, very slightly chubby
>scruffy beard
>coffee colored hair and eyes
>laugh makes my whole day better

I'm a tall husky guy and all I wanna do is hold him and listen to him talk. He's straight though. And I can't hold a conversation anyway.
>>
Gay guys,
What is with the lisps?
What is with the gay guys who have gay as literally their only personality trait?
Who are the worst of the worst types of gay?
>>
>>28457138
Short. Nearly hairless. Small to average penis. Thick legs.
Insecure, feels a need to prove himself. Not flamboyant. Likes to suck dick.
>>
>>28457196
Them. They are literally the worst. I hate the lisps to death, especially if it is accompanied by going to those god awful pride parades that make me want to throw up. Being gay and having standards isn't very popular I guess.
>>
Don't get A. I. D. S. *menacing grin
>>
>be bi
>in love with straight best friend
>we're both guys

What should I do?
>>
>>28457294
Yeah, I hate stereotypes.
I get solice knowing they will likely die from aids though.
>>
>>28457594
I know this feel

He found out and kinda blew up on me. We're kinda distant now, but he's nice to me.

If you can control yourself, don't tell him. Its for the best.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.