[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw addicted to weed >tfw inarticulate >tfw poor short
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 15
File: 1452984384216.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452984384216.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>tfw addicted to weed
>tfw inarticulate
>tfw poor short term memory
>tfw wacky dreams
>tfw noided
>>
>being addicted to a meme drug like 60% of the population uses
>>
>>28439429
If you're going to bitch about it you should probably stop.
>>
>>28439443
my bad, I should have done krokodil instead
>>
>>28439429
>weed

he fell for the contraband jew

you know they want you to smoke it
>>
File: fredflintstone.png (187 KB, 438x555) Image search: [Google]
fredflintstone.png
187 KB, 438x555
>Tfw smoked almost every day for five years.
>Tfw suddenly start having panic attacks almost daily.
>Tfw now getting addicted to Ativan because it's the only thing that helps manage constant anxiety and panic attacks.
>Tfw in nearly constant pain and discomfort from anxiety and panic attacks fucking up my stomach/back, and if I ever do feel alright it comes with this weird sense of unease that just makes me anxious again.
>Tfw short term memory is nearly nonexistant.
>Tfw can't remember the majority of the last 5 years.
>Tfw can't enjoy anything without weed, can only smoke very very mellow weed without it causing panic attacks.
>Tfw NEET living with Dad who is fed up and moving in a year or two way out in the country, a four hour drive from the small handful of friends I do have.

Don't smoke weed kids.
>>
>addicted to weed
>dreams

pick one
>>
>>28439526
Shit happens if you don't smoke for a few days.

But yeah generally if you're smoking every day you really don't remember your dreams, at all.
>>
>>28439526
>>28439539
i smoke EVERY DAY and I still have vivid as fuck weird as fuck dreams that I vaguely remember, or at least I remember going through some crazy shit at night

I do also take melatonin to fall asleep though
>>
>>28439584
Huh, I only get crazy vivid dreams when I haven't smoked in a while.

And yo melatonin doesn't actually help you sleep it just helps reset your circadian rhythm just putting that out there and there are some studies saying it has potentially negative effects in young people who use it frequently just putting that out there doggo.
>>
Am I addicted to weed, bros?

>Quit smoking for 3 weeks
>Vivid nightmares throughout those weeks
>Can't stand it anymore
>Only smoke at night on weekends to stave them off
>>
>>28439626
maybe strains have to do with it? I mostly get sativa
>>
>>28439429
>>tfw inarticulate
>>tfw poor short term memory
>>tfw wacky dreams
>>tfw noided

smoke less. You don't even need to stop, but consider stopping. You have to smoke less for your problems to go away.
>>
>>28439526
>u cant dream if ur addicted to weed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

is this a new meme?
>>
>>28439691
lots of daily pot users dont dream/don't remember their dreams for some reason

personally I do
>>
File: literally every stoner ever.jpg (111 KB, 675x498) Image search: [Google]
literally every stoner ever.jpg
111 KB, 675x498
>>28439429
>drugs
degenerate
>weed
absolute degenerate, but also brainless and """""cool"""""
>>
>>28439650
It's impossible to be physically addicted to weed, but psychologically you certainly can be. It's not uncommon to have vivid dreams after quitting smoking and they'll probably go away or lessen in severity eventually if you stop smoking all together. There's also just the like, stopping a habit aspect of it. If you always smoked while you sat at the computer posting on 4chan or playing games being high and the act of smoking is associated with that. So on top of not smoking, you are also in a different state of mind which can really disrupt things.
>>
>>28439771
you sound like a fun guy

>>28439781
I'm speaking tongue-in-cheek when I say addicted to weed, I just wanted to make a shitty weed thread
>>
>>28439429
I think you might have issues not directly caused by weed but rather you use weed to supress whatever's stressing you out so bad it makes you physically hurt.

Stress is more likely to cause stomach aches than weed, especially since you have back pains as well. If you happen to have re-occuring neck pains this further proves stress as a cause.

Of course your body could also be stressed out by the dopamine deficiency caused by smoking weed all dayz
>>
>>28439429
how the fuck do you get addicted to weed you have no resolve or willpower if you let that happen to you. Stop being a NEET and i bet you quitting is ezpz
>>
>>28439429
>tfw addicted to weed
>tfw graduated univeristy
>tfw job
>tfw gf
>tfw spend most money on weed

fuck you
>>
>>28439801
>he doesn't do drugs and he doesn't approve of them either
>he must be boring and square
behold, the stoner's thinking
>>
File: Asuka Bedcover.jpg (45 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Bedcover.jpg
45 KB, 540x720
>>28439489
Yes, at least you'd be dead.

bloxoxoxoxo
>>
>>28439838
there's a difference between choosing not to do drugs and being a prick about choosing not to do drugs, fucking autist
>>
>>28439838
not that guy but it's more the fact that you came into a thread about weed to neg a dude because of your personal beliefs.
>>
>>28439429
>having dreams
Fake and gay
>>
I am with you buddy. I have been smoking for 3 years straight now, pretty much no breaks between days and sometimes I will be high all day. My lungs feel funny
>>
>>28439888
no dude I'm serious about this, nobody believes me but I have dreams every single night. I still cant figure out why
>>
>>28439897
I think I spend most of my days just moderately buzzed, I don't really like to get FADED and shit because then I start to think too much and things get weird
>>
>>28439526
>your anecdotal experience
>the universal truth
>>
Fuck you stoner fags and your seemingly endless influence and culture. I try to start a thread about opiate addiction and maybe 2 normies reply telling me to stop being a junkie before it 404's.
>>
>>28439973
cause no one likes that shit, go back to pre-mao China
>>
I'm stupid enough without having ever tried weed
>>
>>28439987
funny thing is, weed doesn't lower IQ, just fucks up your articulation and short term memory

you won't remember as many specific details but you'll still remember the how and why things work
>>
>>28439973
Shame I didn't see it, I'm >>28439524 and am worrying about Ativan addiction and eventually having to get off it.
>>
>>28439771
This picture is hilarious in both the truth it expresses as well as the sheer absurdity of it all.
>>
>>28440068
it reminds me of customgrow420
>>
>>28439429
>>28439524
>>28439650
>>28439671
Just a reminder that daily use of any mind altering substance, improper diet and lack of excersise will cause you to feel terrible.
>>
>>28440160
Oh I'm more than aware now.
It's kinda already at this point where it's an incredibly difficult thing to get past tho.
>>
>>28440160
I have a healthy diet, exercise everyday, smoke weed everyday, and still feel like shit bro what am I doing wrong
>>
>>28440175
Its shit man. I've been there, cant "enjoy" anything without weed but always on edge. My cure was to stop smoking and start training. Just running at first then add more.
>>
>>28440293
Yeah I've been trying to do 30 minutes a day of light jogging/brisk walking and it seems to help out quite a bit. It's just hard to keep up with when the occasional day is just kinda dumped on by random aches/pains and anxiety.
>>
>>28439943
I love keeping myself buzzed too, not super high all the time wasting weed lol but I am still always high and end up wasting weed anyway. I feel like I can never get smacked off my ass high anymore. It sucks, my tolerance is shit.
>>
>>28440317
Its was and in many ways still very personal ordeal. Just keep pushing towards improvement, during some of my darkest times I stumbled upon buddist literature, philosophy ect. I think it helped in many ways because I had nobody to talk to.
>>
>>28439705

I remember mine FWIW
>>
>>28440375
Thanks for the encouragement doggo.
>>
>>28440366
Tolerance is such a bitch. I know it can be lowered significantly by taking a break for a week or two, but fuck being sober for that long
>>
>>28440429
Lmao yeah that's what everyone tells me to do. I still haven't done it yet though, the longest i managed to go in those 3 years since I started smoking was 3 days barely
>>
Short term memory only lasts for about 5-12 seconds, OP.
>>
>>28439526
Anon is right been smoking daily for years and I never remember any dreams when falling asleep high
>>
>He can't quit weed
Faggots. Seriously, been smoking it since I was 15, 21 now, easy as fuck to quit.
>>
>>28441971
ohh big man
>>
>>28442104
for you. No but seriously, it isn't that hard.
>>
File: pepe1010.png (31 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
pepe1010.png
31 KB, 640x400
>>28439429
>mfw 1/2 of my income is from selling and producing weed.

I sell weed for a living and a rent out rooms in my apartment. So fucking chill. I produce the weed on family wood land.
>>
Nah i never got too addicted to weed but at one point i was so hooked on dxm that i was stealing robitussin bottles from a chemist
>>
>>28439429
>>tfw inarticulate

Mine has been getting worse lately. I'm starting to sound like a retard tbqh. It's the fucking worst.
>>
>>28440189
Smoke less, also if you start way too early with heavy use (normally under 18) then it kinda fucks u. It's pretty obvious why you feel like shit. Also, you might just have (a) fucked up smoker body/lungs as well and feel like shit from that. Or cancer. Remember that if you're smoking it (not wax, edibles etc.) Then you're doing the same thing as smoking cigs just about
>>
>>28439973
>tfw no opium to numb the pain
>>
>>28439524
Pain isn't caused by anxiety and panic attacks like the jews want to tell you to give you pills. Feel your muscles and you'll be able to tell they're extremely weak from a sedentary lifestyle. Exercise and the pain will go away.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 960x952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 960x952
>>28439429
>tfw never smoked pot or did drugs a day in my life
>do not do intend to
>22 years old so I've had plenty of opportunities that I declined

Feels good not to be a degenerate and panic when there are random drug tests at my job.
>>
File: 3bKnDEi-FaA.jpg (46 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
3bKnDEi-FaA.jpg
46 KB, 450x300
Didn't they make progress about understanding addiction?

That the substance isn't the sole cause and it's more your situation? That one uses said drugs as a form of escapism because that's the only thing in life which provides them with pleasure?

A person who stays in hospital after a severe accident doesn't become addicted to morphine, does he? No, it's extremely rare. It's because he has something to go back to in his life which gives him purpose and satisfaction. People who need drugs to function are the ones who have fallen low. (That was not meant to be an insult.)
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x640
>>28442395
>Tfw also 22
>Tfw been stoned since I was 15

The "weed makes you stupid" meme needs to end. I've read over three dozen books, learned subnet masking, and studied three separate religions over the course of that time frame.
>>
>>28442411
Proverbs in the Christian bible actually states that drugs and intoxication is not for kings but the poor and downtrodden so as to help them forget the woes of their life.
>>
>this thread

I'm failing my course feeling really shit and was just about to go out and smoke fuck this lol
>>
>>28442466
the woes of my life are chronic pain in my wrist, calves, and testicles. Im all about proverbs, but nobody knows my troubles but God, and God says its okay to use the herb he put on the planet to relive my pain.

i started smoking at 24, roughly after an accident i had and it practically ruined my life. Weed makes it better. Cant lie.
>>
>>28442448
>studying three religions

so the meme is correct in your case?
>>
File: 1461642573872.png (131 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1461642573872.png
131 KB, 353x334
>all these self righteous faggots talking about how bad weed is while they eat mcds everyday and mastrubate to anime
>>
>>28439973
There's some opium growing in a field a town over, I found it when I went for a picnic 6 years ago and have been going back ever since
>makes for good tea fampai
>>
>>28442247
Elaborate on how it fucks you by smoking too heavily too young

Basically I'm just curious because that's what I did and I frequently wonder if it made me an idiot or something
>>
File: Future-Meme-Spungbob-1.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Future-Meme-Spungbob-1.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
>>28442448
Yeah, but you also flooded your body with cortisol and stunted your final height.

Your growth plates never had a chance.
>>
>>28439973
What's opium like senpai i might order some poppey seeds online and make some tea
>>
File: high-vs.-low-cortisol-level.jpg (350 KB, 897x415) Image search: [Google]
high-vs.-low-cortisol-level.jpg
350 KB, 897x415
>>28439650
You're having nightmares because your overproducing adrenaline to compensate for the sudden drop in cortisol levels.
Damn you're stupid Anon. Just let your hormonal profile balance it's self out and stop smoking.
>>
>>28443102
I wish we had a like button
>>
>>28439429
>"addicted"
have you sucked dick for a bag of weed?
>>
>>28443886
Ya dun goofed if you do this
>>
>>28444021
why?

orignal
>>
>>28439429
weed gives you wacky dreams?

I've been smoking everyday for like almost twenty years now so I DON'T dream at night. Because not dreaming is preferable to experiencing night terrors every time you go to bed.

lol, waking up covered in sweat with some vague exhausted recollection of the 8 hour nightmare you just had along with the sudden realization you have a full day ahead of you fucking sucks
>>
>>28439801
Fun guy like a mushroom fungi HAHAHAHAHA I wanna die
>>
>>28444038
You could be brewing it and not knowing how much, your body can tolerate of it, so you could end up ingesting a lethal dosage

better safe than sorry.
>>
>>28444201
say half a kg? obviously ill be sipping it throughout the day
>>
>>28444219
No, you idiot even a small dose can be lethal.
>>
>>28444243
Are you saying you can get high as fuck like ten times from a $3 kg bag of seeds? fuck off mate if it was that strong why arn't junkies doing it
>>
>>28444219
still you wouldn't know how much morphine it could contain and would end up dead.
>>
File: 04-Obama-.jpg (32 KB, 539x342) Image search: [Google]
04-Obama-.jpg
32 KB, 539x342
>>28439429
weed makes you not dream though, you little faggot.
>>
>>28444295
What if i just always go with a really low amount?
>>
>>28439526
Truth. If you're an all day everyday smoker and you're still dreaming normal you're a definite outlier. I never dream unless I have a sober day, which either results in a vivid nightmare I wake from screaming or a sad nostalgia girl dream that ruins the rest of my day.
>>
>>28439429
This was me from 15 to 24. Smoke weed all dayay, never accomplished shit, felt good about it cuz high.
>>
Started smoking weed daily at 19
22 now and I still have as many college credits as when I started smoking. I learned to play the bass guitar well enough to gig in that time though.
>>
>>28444314
Read this kid.
https://www.erowid.org/archive/poppyseedtea/
>>
how do i into darknet
>>
File: haha, I think so.png (293 KB, 636x468) Image search: [Google]
haha, I think so.png
293 KB, 636x468
>start smoking weed at 15
>31
>can't stop won't stop
>mfw
>>
>>28444375
But you would know how much it contained like alcohol surely you wouldn't just drink it all at once
>>
>tfw used to love weed until i had a nightmare experience and thought i was going insane
>everytime i smoked it afterwards i havent enjoyed it
Ah well at least i still enjoy Alcohol, DXM and Mescaline
>>
>>28444428
it doesn't work the same way, you wouldn't be able to tell, how much morphine the seeds contains, since it can be variable.
>>
>>28439526
I constantly vape weed for years in such quantities I could easily beat anyone on this board in terms of cannabis consumption.

Guess what, I do have a dreams few times a week which I do remember
>>
Started smoking weed a few months ago and it's really helping with my depression. I haven't actually gone to the doctor because my mom doesn't take it seriously - is it a good idea to continue self-medicating in this way? I usually just take a small, single hit to lift my mood instead of getting super blazed, and I haven't noticed any residual effects (yet).

Anybody have any experience with using weed for depression?

>>28444389
reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets and /r/darknetmarketsnoobs
Typically about 30% more expensive than getting it off a dealer, depending on where you live. But there is a much larger selection available and its usually higher quality stuff too.
>>
>>28444529
I get what your saying but once you have made the tea, wouldn't you be able to feel how strong it was if you sipped it every 2-3 mins?
>>
>>28444551
Thanks for the advice nig

As for your question theres no universal answer but for me all the depression alleviating effects of the herb only lasted as long as i had herb. If i stopped smoking for 2 months id basically revert to my previous state, though this may differ for others.
>>
>>28444563
No.. by then you would have already signed your death contract
>>
>>28444611
From a sip.. come on senpai you could sip pure morphine
>>
>>28444624
the extract could be at a lethal level once you brew it, so even a small amount of it can be fatal for you.
>>
>>28442247
>Remember that if you're smoking it (not wax, edibles etc.) Then you're doing the same thing as smoking cigs just about
Not really, obviously smoking isn't good for you and does have an adverse effect on your body but weed doesn't have the tar and shit that coats your lungs like cigs do
>>
Is Mullein a decent weed filler? I enjoy smoking weed in joints and filler helps it burn properly and waste less, but I don't want to smoke tobacco. From what I've looked up, Mullein seems like a decent alternative, but I don't know if there's something better.
>>
>>28444811
i like to dilute my weed with more weed. It helps mellow out the weed so i dont get too sober.
>>
>Do weed and have great times
>Suddenly do it and look in mirror
>Absolutely disgusted with myself
>Take a selfie
>Holy shit I'm fucking hideous and fat and ugly
>Annihilated my self esteem in the space of one smoke session and I haven't been able to pick up the pieces 2 years later.
>Always think everyone is looking and laughing at me
>Was walking in city today and seen a girl laughing with her friend and immediately broke into spaghetti sweat panic attacks because I assumed it was me they were laughing at.
>Look at myself in a window passing the shop
>Holy fuck you are just disgusting no matter what you do, just give up.
>>
I am all those minus the weed addiction. Life just dealt me shitty genes.
>>
>>28439429
sounds like your just an autist who also happens to smoke pot. anymore questions faggot?
>>
Man I "quit" weed for 3 months but last saturday while drunk I took a few rips from a bowl, just enough to get a bit high not stoned and I felt so fucking good. I think I just need to stop daily smoking, maybe save it for weekends only. I was also getting wicked panic attacks.
>>
>>Smoke erry day for 5 years b/c back ache and skin condition
>>feel my physical fitness deteriorating
>>stop last week
>>first few days where pretty hell but after waking up on the second day the sinking feeling is gone

Weed is just used as an emotional crutch for a lot of us. The only reason those two days where hell where because I realized I had been making excuses for myself and limiting myself for no good reason. Any smoker fucking NEEDS to take regular breaks because learning new things is so much more difficult when you smoke every day, while its a useful tool for practicing things you are already proficient at/if you're in a routine.

Take regular breaks, or practice the day on day off method. If you're unable to do that you don't actually enjoy smoking weed, it's just a plug/crutch you use to quell your own emotions and pain.
>>
>>28445736
that existentialism that marijuana invites... not even once.
>>
>>28443951

out of all the shitty posts itt, this is the one I found most offensive.
>>
>>28445736
This is how I am without weed, so what the fuck will weed do to me if I take it?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>>28439429
>help i'm "addicted" to a physically non-addictive substance
>>
>>28446438
but its mentally addicting
>>
>>28442140
pls switch life with me anon.. or atleast adopt me
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.