[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>take your hat off at the table >don't look at your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>take your hat off at the table
>don't look at your phone at the table
>wait for everyone else to sit down
>get your elbows off the table
REEEEEEEEEEEE. This isn't a restaurant fuckers.
>>
What are you, a fucking savage? Learn some manners you pig.
>>
>>28418861
No. If I was a savage I'd be living in Africa and fucking your mom.
>>
>>28418890

You sure you're not already some fucking bush nigger with table manners like that? The success of MY entire Western civilisation was built from the back of strict ritual and discipline. You choose to disregard that and act like some fucking monkey, digging into food you neither purchased nor prepared before everybody has even sat down, you're a goddamn pig.
>>
>>28418913
I'll not conform to your shitty values. Manner cucks are the biggest normies out there
>>
>>28418987

And this is exactly why you're you're a lonely, unfit, filthy, uneducated NEET and I'm an educated, employed in a job I adore and have a 9/10 fiance.
>>
>>take your hat off at the table
>>don't look at your phone at the table
>>wait for everyone else to sit down
these are all good rules
>>get your elbows off the table
this is stupid
>>
>>28419026
Your girlfriend was born on september 10th? You're a disgusting pedo.
>>
>>28419086

Is that really the best you can come back with? Monkey.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.