[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Laci Green so based ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: laci.jpg (197 KB, 1280x779) Image search: [Google]
laci.jpg
197 KB, 1280x779
Why is Laci Green so based ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbTdkWV89Ak

She is against circumcision and give more fucks about men than those bullshit MRA/redpills

Why aren't you protesting circumcision with cute titcow Laci Green right now ?
>>
feminism is actually good, they care more about men's rights than MRAs do
MRAs are always saying that you're a beta or a loser if you don't fit in with certain standards but feminists are usually nice people
>>
>believing the fat whore with an agenda
Her false rape accusations video is plain false. I pointed out all the issues with sources in the comments. I got quite a few thumbs up before she deleted my comment for proving her wrong.
>>
Hi Lacy.
>>
>>28417768
americuts btfo

original
>>
>>28417784
this very much

bloxxxxxx
>>
The main problem I have with feminism is how it blames men for all problems and promotes women as the solution.

In many cases (body image, etc) it's very rare that men are to blame, yet feminism will still point the finger at da paytreearchee.
Even the fattest lard of a woman will get flattered by some desperate orbiter. Most men will gladly fuck anything with a moist hole.
And then you look at women's magazines (where they publish articles promoting shit like bulimia). Who writes them? At least where I live, it's rarely (if ever) men.
>>
>>28417768

Hey laci
>>
>>28417784
Yeah this is true. I visited jezebel once, and the women there were really nice and cared about males. Well some of them at least, there were cunts there too.

Jezebel is feminist right?
>>
>>28417784
MRA's and redpill types are literally wastes of human life. That's why they talk about concepts like MGTOW and how they're abandoning women even though it's more like the fact that no one likes them in the first place.
>>
women have never done anything useful or worth while besides having children, and even then they are empirically and demonstrably terrible at raising them. Having a single mother is the worst thing that can happen to you in terms of predicting future success.

I don't care what anyone says. Women are natural born liars, manipulators, and cookie cutter cunts with different hair colors and faces. It's been proven the majority of women have IQs ranging from 95 to 105, as any deviation away from the average is incredibly rare in women. That is part of why they are all the same.

Women are literally the inferior sex.
>>
>>28417768
> tfw you will never hatefuck Laci Green
> tfw you will never cum inside her against her will
> tfw you will never make her carry and raise your child as a single mother
why live
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.