[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EVEN SEVERELY AUTISTIC MUTE ROASTIES WANT CHAD WHAT THE FUC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: AUTISTIC ROASTIE.jpg (138 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
AUTISTIC ROASTIE.jpg
138 KB, 600x500
EVEN SEVERELY AUTISTIC MUTE ROASTIES WANT CHAD

WHAT THE FUCK

https://youtu.be/a34qMg0aF6w
>>
>>28414532
>would you date a 21 year old person with autism
She has to play the autism card, doesn't she?

Also, his discomfort is palpable, I actually feel sorry for him despite his being a Chad and a whore.
>>
>>28414532
shes autistic, not retarded.
All self-aware people want to improve the genes of their offspring. Of course even a severely autistic girl will want Chad.

What, did you think you had a chance?
>>
>>28414634
Just like all robots want a stacy.
>>
>>28414671
no shit. everyone wants someone with superior genes, but males are always willing to lower their standards far more than women - who are more selective.
>>
>>28414671
Except robots never have her and end up taking care of Chads used goods optionally even with some Chad spawn as baggage.
>>
>half the interview is her actively lusting after his dick
>then which of his friends he wouldn't want his toddler to fuck
>even innocuous questions have prefaces related to her kidnapping and holding executives hostage
>researched his fears and specially prepared boxes "of his worst fears"
This autist is fucking
D E V I L I S H
>>
She is a fembot not a stacy. Why are you bullying fembots?
>>
>>28414717
>fembot
there goes that word again.
>>
File: 14464564560366.png (499 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
14464564560366.png
499 KB, 800x450
>>28414717
>fembot
>having a conversation with Channing Tatum

you think if I call up Taylor swift, she'll talk to me?
>>
>>28414764
Yes if you have cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-urZVZmr7A
>>
>>28414708
This Kek

It's not even cringy that she has autism, it's cringy that she is a fucking serial killer.

The robo voice and discomfort help him laugh it off as if they're jokes.
>>
>>28414794

guess I better find some asbestos to snort.
>>
>>28414802
>implying living your entire life silently wouldn't bend someone to madness and bloodlust
It takes a month in solitary to break a man, she had like 12 years.
>>
>>28414837
she had to deal with her father molesting her though. I'm sure that kept her stimulated.
>>
>>28414867
She also has a perfectly normal twin sister.
Like a perfect mirror into the life she'll never have.
>>
>>28414837
It may be understandable, but it's not acceptable.
Poor Channing. She's literally making comments about kidnapping him and creating hypothetical situations that associate his infant daughter with his grown male friends.

V uncomfortable- comments like this should not be allowed.
Can you IMAGINE what this video would have been like had she been a male interviewing an attractive female? Making kidnapping jokes would have been perceived as an immediate threat simply because of the gender shift.

This chick is creepy af
>>
wait she can hear knows english but can't speak? just got confused. is Jarvis there a voice to text machine also?

>>28414837
is there a sauce on this? genuinely interested.
>>
>>28414532
She's a fucking normalfag. Normalfags are not perfect people without flaws they just fit into the world as if it's designed for them because it is. Normalfags are all like a puzzle piece. Robots are just the pieces that don't fit in the puzzle and never leave the box.
>>
>>28414923
I like her serial killer styles so I checked the channel,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiYCL27msik
Intro says she never spoke or even communicated properly until she used a computer to express a toothache. Born with a normal twin sister.
>>
>>28414923
>wait she can hear knows english but can't speak
its all a farce. the girl is actually retarded and the parents dress her up and type for her. she has no idea whats going on.
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 640x427
Can you imagine having a twin sister that is everything you ever wanted to be but will never become?
>>
>>28414995
I can only imagine the resentment something like that would foster.
If I was the normal twin I'd lock my door before bed.
>>
That was pretty adorable, I think he looks very comfortable and at ease. I probably would have been looking more autistic than she does, so good for him. I feel bad for her though, for some reason. Just the way she holds herself, idk it evokes pity
>>
>>28415049
Leave your wife for me
laughing out loud
you don't have a choice in the matter
laughing out loud
tell me about all the women you've had
laughing out loud
do you dirty dance anywhere outside of the bed room?
laughing out loud
under your seat there are two of your greatest fears
laughing out loud
>>
>>28415041
Same. That girl is clearly crazy.
Her questions were totally innapropriate.

>>28415049
He's an actor. A huge part of his job is to be able to convincingly fake emotion.

Place yourself in his place.
would you feel comfortable if she had
-threatened to kidnap you and others
-mentioned divorcing your wife several times to be with her instead
-asked a question that made you think about your 3 yr old daughter being in a relationship with your friend
-brought boxes that had two of your greatest fears in them

He laughed that shit off like a champ. He was laughing out of cringe/uncomfortableness.
>>
>>28414794
>"male robots can meet Taylor swift too"
>Taylor Swift visits Shelby Huff
>Shelby Huff
>SHELBY HUFF

that was a girl Taylor visited, so this video is completely irrelevant for the question
>>
>>28415130
She's deeply disturbed, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see more of her making normies twist about in discomfort.
>>
>>28415130
I didn't get that far into the video, I thought it was just an awkward roastie making the same "lol ur hot" jokes. That is really uncomfortable lol good on him looking so normal and confident through anything. Thats why hes top chad, and we are all pathetic betas
>>
>>28415181
I totally agree, I'm going to fucking sub to her channel.
But I love cringy shit like this. V interesting and I'm curious to see what all she can get away with.
>>
Jesus Christ guys, they're jokes. You guys are dumb as fuck not to understand that it's humor.
>>
>>28415233
they're a bit over the line.
There's also the tonal dissonance between the questions and the premise of "sweet little retarded girl does a talk show"
>>
>>28415271
Congratulations, you've pinpointed the joke exactly. You're a genius.
>>
>>28415292
Jesus Carly, calm the fuck down or you're going to flap yourself out of your chair.
>>
>>28415233
The humor crosses a line that's not public ally acceptable.
It's one thing to jokingly say "omg jack is so hot I would love to tie him up and make him mine" to a gal pal, it's on other thing to go STRAIGHT UP TO JACK HIMSELF and say "you are so hot and I would love to tie you up and make you mine"... "Laugh out loud"
How do you even react to something like that??
>>
>>28414532
More realistic than 2D
>>
>>28415233
>an autistic girl does it
Awwwww, how cute! She's just joking you guys gawsh look at the awkward little autistic girl such a sweetheart
>autistic guy does it
EWWWW WHAT A FAT MANLET UGLY CREEP *pulls out the pepperspray* HE LITERALLY RAPED ME UGH PLEASE DOX HIM TUMBLR
>>
>>28415324
Lol

>>28415352
You laugh it off if you have an actual sense of humor and ability to laugh at yourself. She knows he can handle it.

>>28415375
Literally nothing but projection of your own insecurities
>>
>>28415375
to be fair, men are a lot tougher than women. skulls 20% stronger, less likely to get a TBI, easily twice as strong without even trying, can tolerate far more pain. champion female fighters don't have a chance against entry level male fighters in the same weight class.

if some huge fucking shrek came up to you and said he wanted to tie you up and use your bumhole you'd be concerned even if he was probably joking. a tiny retard woman who lacks the finger coordination to tie knots does not present such a threat even if she's dead serious

"equality" is a lie, don't expect to be treated the same as people who are different from you. that would be silly
>>
>>28415867
>can tolerate far more pain

What about childbirth?
>>
File: 1442768879090.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1442768879090.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
>>28414532

There's no hope
>>
>>28414532
channing tatum is actually one of the more tolerable chads. the autistic bitch is pretty cringe worthy though.
>>
>>28415911
what about it? it's painful, but not the most painful thing that a human can experience. cluster headaches are worse, so are bullet ant stings

I don't discount the difficulty of childbirth, but pain tolerance has nothing to do with it. Whether or not the woman is good at tolerating the pain, all she has to do is sit there. in a fight you need to keep your guard up and throw some punches even if it hurts and you just want to lay down

for a given painful stimulus, a woman will feel more pain than a man will. people can and do train to ignore pain, but it's still a way that women are less suited to combat
>>
tfw if I got cancer there's no celebrity I'd want to visit me
tfw no rolemodels ever
fuck
>>
>>28416003
he's a chad in the truest sense of the word. winning in all ways. you can't hate him because he wins at being likeable and would be nice to you if he met you
>>
>>28414867
>>28414891
oh man that's fucked up

that's like something out of one of my animays
>>
>>28416133
Don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily disagree with you. It's just that I hear the
>muh childbirth
card being played way too often for my taste. But yeah I guess some people just have higher pain tolerance. For example me, once I chopped my leg open with an axe. I honestly didn't feel a thing, I noticed only when the blood started making squishy sounds in my shoes. First thing I remember hurting was when I was getting stiched, I can't fucking stand needles. So it might come down to different types of pain, since I'm for example very resilient to blunt pain, but cutting and needles are hard for me to endure.
>>
>>28414671
From my experience most robots don't want the 10/10 stacy basic bitch. Most want some Eliza tier 6/10 """"nerdy"""" girl
>>
>>28416521
Except that's a meme, bro.

I've never met a single dude IRL who really thought that Jersey Shore-esque,modern day Pam Anderson looking chicks with plastic tits and 10 kg of makeup on to be attractive. I see those qualities mocked more than anything.

But robots and non-robots alike look at girls like """""Eliza""""" (good descript tho) and say, "Oh she's just a 6/10 because she isn't a big titted blonde!" when in reality these women are stunning.
>>
>>28416521
Eliza is not 6/10, that's where robots go wrong. They think she's 6/10 because of her dark circles, shitty skin and teeth. If she got her shit together and took care of herself she could easily be an 8-9. Most of the time she's completely makeup-free, if a normal Stacey did that she'd fall a couple points down. Eliza has no unattractive facial features and a great body.

Also this >>28417596

Robots are delusional. If anyone considers Eliza average you need a reality check.
>>
>>28414671
>stacy
No. I want an uncut virgin robot bf. I can dream.
>>
>>28418484
tfw no qt shut in bf who has a blanket over him that you can snuggle up to
>>
File: 1430914228037.jpg (17 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
1430914228037.jpg
17 KB, 268x284
>>28418423
>>28417596
>eliza

>stunning

jesus christ are you british or something?

where i live eliza isn't even 5/10 for a girl, she is ugly as fuck, looks already busted in her teens and could pass as a reverse trap

you must live in fucking uglyland or some shit
>>
>>28414532
Am I the only one that thinks Eliza's "abilities" are bullshit?

It really seems like her parents were feeding her lines.
>>
File: 1460524947659.jpg (59 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
1460524947659.jpg
59 KB, 523x523
>>28418535
It's a bad, bad feel, man.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.