[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prostate orgasm.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10
File: aneros-black.jpg (23 KB, 470x380) Image search: [Google]
aneros-black.jpg
23 KB, 470x380
I'm a long time masturbator, but I've become somewhat bored with it. I enjoy the orgasm at the end, but that's it; it's just "OK".

So lately I've been searching for ways to have a more powerful and intense orgasm and as it turns out, there something called prostate orgasms or the P-Spot. From what I've read, men can experience intense multiple orgasms by directly stimulating their prostate.

The only thing is that unlike masturbation which gives instant gratification, initially having a prostate orgasm takes a lot of time, concentration, and skill, but once you've had one it's supposed to become second nature, like learning to throw hadoukens in SF2.

I've already purchased an Aneros and I've been practicing with it for about a month now, but I still haven't achieved a P-gasm, but I'm still intent on trying to have one and buying new prostate toys in the future to help. Apparently a lot of men give up when their Aneros doesn't work, but I'm going to stay committed to it.

Anyone else thinking of going on a prostate orgasm journey?
>>
File: disgaea 1.jpg (14 KB, 277x295) Image search: [Google]
disgaea 1.jpg
14 KB, 277x295
>>28395433
Thinking about it.
Tbh unless this thing comes with an instruction manual not sure if its worth it.I've read that hitting the protate is bad..so
>>
waste of time. just get a vibrating egg, stick it up your butt and it does the same shit.
i don't do it because the clean up. not worth it.
>>
>>28395531
sitting on a chair too long is bad, too much sunlight is bad, not enough sunlight is bad.
>>
File: grin watamote.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
grin watamote.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>28395550
>clean up
Oh boy.
Is the orgasm much better? I just use a pair of boxers to like pull tight on my balls, pair of panties would probably work better. But that seems like a slippery slope..
>>
File: prostatemassger.jpg (28 KB, 320x399) Image search: [Google]
prostatemassger.jpg
28 KB, 320x399
Whenever I see prostate massagers I always think of this thing from Blighttown.
>>
Literally brainwashing yourself into craving the cock.
>>
>>28395614
>prostate massager
>same as a dicc
anon pls
>>
can't even find one that doesn't have a powerful vibe in the actual head/contact part instead of the base

any suggestions
>>
>>28395623
Just get a boyfriend faggot
>>
>>28395433

>is addicted to fabricated endorphin rush via stimulation of sensitive organs
>realizes it does not bring happiness
>proceed to find better ways of stimulating sensitive organs

Literally degenerate senpai
>>
>>28395693
>>>/pol/
>>>normiebook
>>
File: Pure Njoy.jpg (162 KB, 1199x1199) Image search: [Google]
Pure Njoy.jpg
162 KB, 1199x1199
The Pure Njoy Wand, while somewhat expensive, has a fuckton of positive reviews on sites like Amazon. Strangely enough, Walgreens also sells it. I'm definitely ordering one once the semester is over.
>>
I got one of OP pic related a few years ago and never got much out of it, if you want to stick things in your ass I've found that ice cubes feel pretty good
>>
File: 1444527511623.jpg (19 KB, 228x227) Image search: [Google]
1444527511623.jpg
19 KB, 228x227
Had one for a while. Done the whole hands free thing. More powerful but not amazing so far. maybe using it more or getting a bigger one would help. The sensation has definitely has improved over time so maybe I have just not pushed it far enough, so to speak.
>>
I did it successfully one time using my fingers, after a week of nofap. I came for about 10 minutes, but when I was done, my fingers had blood all over them which ruined the experience. Never going to try it again.
>>
File: Huh.gif (2 MB, 492x277) Image search: [Google]
Huh.gif
2 MB, 492x277
>>28396006
Put some Respek on it.
>>
File: 1366549147794.jpg (890 KB, 3000x2886) Image search: [Google]
1366549147794.jpg
890 KB, 3000x2886
>>28396400
>my fingers had blood all over them
>>
>>28395531
>Tbh unless this thing comes with an instruction manual not sure if its worth it
It's not a fucking TV. You put it inside your ass.
>>
>>28395433
>Apparently a lot of men give up when their Aneros doesn't work

Guilty. I used mine two or three times in the month after getting it and haven't touched it since. The handle makes it impossible to sit or comfortably lay on your back when it's in, and the preparation and clean up are just too much of a pain in the ass to make it worthwhile.
Apparently you're supposed to stay hard while using it, but that was pretty much impossible for me unless I was messing with my dick, which you're not supposed to do. Any sense of sexiness or sensuality I had before (which I usually have when fapping) would just evaporate completely when it was in. It didn't feel good or bad, it just felt like something was in my ass.

I would buy the shit out of a prostate massager that could work through the perineum. I don't get orgasms from rubbing there but I get a super comfy, heavy body feeling, almost like I'm stoned. And no prep / clean up would make it so much easier to use spontaneously, without having to dedicate an entire goddamn evening to it.
>>
>>28395531
I've read that it's good for older guys to massage it. Keeps your plumbing in good shape and all.
>>
File: tumblr_lmv5irSHEt1qkcsvio1_500.jpg (59 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmv5irSHEt1qkcsvio1_500.jpg
59 KB, 500x350
Something squishy with a head on the end is good. I like to start out with something continuously vibrating and then pulsing to finish it off.
>>
>>28395586
You gotta use the dildo thing to unlock your own power within
>>
File: 1442830959324.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1442830959324.gif
1 MB, 500x281
Get pegged homey
>>
>>28396786
This faggot doesn't shove televisions in his ass, Fucking casual.
>>
>>28398323
so hot

this comment is not original
>>
>>28396786
Yes, but there's a technique to it, you fucking mongoloid embarrassment to the human race.
>>
>>28395729
Had one and it wasn't great since my prostate is straight in and not at an angle like most people and since it's curved it would get stuck before it. I would check beforehand
>>
>been doing butt kegels since I was a wee lad
>can have prostate orgasms by squeezing my prostate with internal muscles while I'm orgasming the normal way

produces a lot more semen than usual 2bh
I'm glad I discovered this magic secret because butt stuff is muh fetish but I don't like actually sticking things up there in practice
>>
>>28399568
i want to fuck your butthole while you squeeze the muscles tight to be honest post a gif/webm of you squeezing for science of course
>>
>>28395531
Google: aneros wiki
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.