[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/snitch/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1450921554378.jpg (787 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1450921554378.jpg
787 KB, 1600x1600
Who /snitch/ Here?
>Kids playing outside
>Too loud while I'm playing vidya
>call police saying kids are throwing snowballs on my street, bombing cars
>haven't had a problem since
>>
File: mik russ.jpg (137 KB, 605x568) Image search: [Google]
mik russ.jpg
137 KB, 605x568
>normie stacey neighbor blasts techno music 20 hours a day
>see her at a convinience store buying swisher sweets
>put 2 and 2 together
>call police and tell them she is smoking weed and hosting a party
>cops come and put her in jail for a few days
>mfw i smoke in my apartment
>>
>trying to fap
>jehovah's witness knocks at door
>god damn it.PiNGas
>open door
>"hello sir have you accepted-"
>pull cock out and start jerking
>"please sir, masturbation is a sin"
>"oh my bad, come in, come in"
>they come in
>"I'll BRB, gotta go to the bathroom"
>walk into basement
>sneak out widow
>call cops
>tell them crazy preach fuck broke into my house
>cops come
>take the preachy faggot
>he yells about the bible as he gets put in the paddy wagon
>laugh
>go back inside
>Google
>"hmm..."
>Google "Virgin Mary Hentai"
>beat off to that
>rip off a page of the bible
>cum on it
>laugh satanically
>>
>tfw can't play Virtue's Last Reward
>>
>>25210367
I'll take things that didn't happen for 500.
>>
>>25210367
Real or not this gave me a laugh
>>
File: 1439062107974.gif (1 MB, 479x272) Image search: [Google]
1439062107974.gif
1 MB, 479x272
>>25210367
I was fine until laughs satanically
>>
>>25210200
How is this a dilemma? Confess everytime.
>>
>>25210543
Because then you've missed out on the opportunity of potentially shaving 4 years off your sentence...
>>
>>25210200
>Children are having an active social life and playing outside like healthy human beings
>calls the cops on children because he can't put on headphones to drown out the sounds of happiness and glee that he wishes he could feel

Wew, you're a special type of loser.
>>
>>25210543
you know what, that's true. if you dont confess you can get 1 year or 20 years. if you confess you can either get out instantly or in 5 years. wtf kind of puzzle is this? i guess thats why its the snitch general.
>>
>>25210543
>>25210572
http://paulcooijmans.com/philosophy/prison.html
>>
>>25210616
Exactly, staying silence has a higher standard deviation of prison sentences and a worse best case scenario.
>>
>>25210543
Simple, you can't control what the other prisoner will say, so you may confess and so may they, resulting in 5 years both, where as both remaining silent could land you only 1 year
Sure they could stay silent and you could confess getting you off Scott free but there's no definite promise this will happen
Essentially you could have anywhere between 0 to 20 years even if you snitch
>>
>>25210718
Lol, ur retarded
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.