[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot paradise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 22
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 1000x666
What if we all chipped in and bought some land and then movies in crate homes. I've been thinking about this for awhile. Not only are crate homes cheap but also small and cozy
>>
>>28371664

Have fun having to deal with freezing cold weather and boiling hot sun
>>
That with a nice garden would be super cozy.

>>28371686
I've lived in those conditions.
You get used to it desu.
>>
looks nice but I don't want to shit in a portapotty
>>
>>28371664
Like a billion people have already had this idea before

1: You'll never get together enough currency
2: You don't have the planning skills required to pull it off
3: Anyone who would arrive would just be a drain on your hypothetical crate village and even if you did by some miracle actually produce the thing, they'd send it spiraling into oblivion
>>
Google Image search turned up this:
http://www.domain.com.au/advice/shipping-container-homes/
http://www.containerhomes.net.au/

(17k dollarydoos is 12,5k yankee or 10k euro)
>>
Impossible desu, it'd cost too much setting up the property and then you have to account for monthly bills, a slowed internet connecting because 90 people are on it downloading shit, everyone would just want to keep their money without contributing anything, the amount of people would outgrow the amount of money made very quick, and the government would probably fuck you over somehow.
>>
http://www.containerhomes.net.au/products/container-homes/item/container-house-xgzch008

>fourty thousand dollars
n o p e
>>
File: desktop-1408565989.png (475 KB, 650x435) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1408565989.png
475 KB, 650x435
Robots are naturally anti-social, so this would last about a week before everyone just noped out and stayed in their boxes.
Also a bunch of poorly socialized man-babies living together in shipping containers sounds like hell
>>
>>28371664
i'm sure the government will happily give neetbux for you to live in a dumpster
>>
>>28371712
people have had this idea before and some have failed and some have succeeded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91pBFyLWIx4
these are just dirty hippies and they made it work
>>
I tried to rally the brobots to build a commune out in the middle of the words somewhere. I doubt you're going to have any better luck than me.
>>
File: mycomfyview.jpg (123 KB, 800x527) Image search: [Google]
mycomfyview.jpg
123 KB, 800x527
Why don't you guys just make cabins? They're so much more comfy, more customizable, and you can make towns. I have 80 acres of land in Kentucky that I live on. I have a creek with a dam in it, internet access, and electricity. I live off of NEETbux because of autism, and this land was paid off by generations way before me.

Would you guys be interested in making a society here? Here's a picture of the nature there.
>>
>>28373142
contact? gmail?
>>
>>28373104
Dirty hippies aren't 4chan autismburgers. There are all sorts of "functional" communes built by hippies, but they resemble third world countries. It's evident in their daily lives. They tend to all wear filthy looking stained clothes, live in shacks, etc. If that's the kind of thing you're interested in join something in America like East Wind or one of its partner communities.
>>
File: 277288.jpg (243 KB, 2000x894) Image search: [Google]
277288.jpg
243 KB, 2000x894
These places already exist. They're called trailer parks.
>>
i unirocically want to live in a shed, all you need really is enough space for a computer and a bed, you can use a gas stove to cook and that seems like the /comfylife/
>>
File: IMG_20160506_094401.jpg (44 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160506_094401.jpg
44 KB, 1000x1000
Thanks for stealing my thread

Anyways I'm actually starting my project for this in a month. It's a plan some polacks and I developed called Redpilgrim. We'll buy land, develop it, and run a business onsite as well. Been planning and counting down the days for seven months now and it's almost here.
>>
Yea but we need to come up with some kind of system for all the pee jugs and poo poo bottles. How will we know whos are whos?
>>
File: 1356579178118.png (337 KB, 353x617) Image search: [Google]
1356579178118.png
337 KB, 353x617
>>28373295
gib contact friendo
>>
>>28373185
contact [email protected] or give me your email or Skype.
I'm very interested 3bh.
>>
>>28373324
My Skype is hack_blastard and my company email is [email protected]
>>
What about heat? How would we manage insulation? We can do doorways, windows, wiring, gas, ect with a plasma cutter. Electricity could run off of solar, we only need computers and lights. Gas, we can just buy large containers of gas for a stove/gridle. All modifications to containers could be done with a MIG welder, plasma cutter, basic appliances, and a decent set of tools. I'm just concerned about heat.
>>
>>28373379
you can also make email correspondence
>>
This will not work simply because of the social element to it.

>lets put a bunch of autists together in a box and see what happens
>>
File: IMG_20160412_143836.jpg (60 KB, 549x495) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_143836.jpg
60 KB, 549x495
>>28373379
>solar
In all of my research and planning I have concluded that solar is the biggest meme of the century.

>ridiculous starting cost
>minimal output
>constant expensive upkeep
>always breaking
>if a leaf falls on it it will burn into the receptors and it will never work again

I should have listened to the people older and more experienced than me about solar, but instead I wasted days getting quotes and drawing plans. Deny this meme and deal with traditional power costs.
>>
>>28373413
>Wants to create a self-reliant community
>Which is dependent on fossil fuels
Yep, there's sure no mistaking that /pol/ made this shitty commune.
>>
And Eliza and polarbear would be your container park Stacies :3
>>
>>28373413
>cost
just steal it, they put them on bus stops and shit all the time

>minimal output
for a minimal lifestyle

>upkeep
>wiping it once a day is hard
>>
>>28373413
>is using his reddit username
>redditsplaining us about solar

go away reddit
>>
Also no non whites allowed, this is pretty much a given.

However exceptions will be made, provided you're the right type of non white - the kind that loves freedom.
>>
File: IMG_20160324_002051.jpg (182 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160324_002051.jpg
182 KB, 800x800
>>28373430
Pol didn't make it, it is comprised of various anons. Many of the supporters are from pol, but just as many are from s4s. The home board doesn't matter, ifs comprised of individuals.

And to further it, solar wouldn't be too bad but the startup costs are killer. I have money to work with but I'm not comfortable dropping that much day 1. One of our members is in the Navy for nuclear power and energy studies, if we do end up doing this he'll be tasked with setting up our power.

It all depends on money. You just need a shit ton of panels.
>>
why not stack containers on top of each other to have a 2nd floor?

Or some kind of container castle/mansion?
>>
>>28373489
You are a moron. You really tried to make us buy that a leaf would short out the solar. We can see that solar has glass over it moron. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1368832252917.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1368832252917.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>28373489
>s4s
>serious considerations
>>
>>28373413
I too have hear that solar is sort of a meme. What other energy options are there? We could go full Doug Coulter and make a fusion reactor out of shit, but /r9k/ can't into nuclear physics.
>>
>>28373489
Of course the homeboard matters because your ideas are fucking retarded. Literally just go buy a trailer park in the south. It'd be identical to what you're planning.

>And to further it, solar wouldn't be too bad but the startup costs are killer
This is true, but that wasn't your argument. Your argument was typical anti-environment, pro-corporation-dependence conservafat tripe.

>One of our members is in the Navy for nuclear power and energy studies, if we do end up doing this he'll be tasked with setting up our power.
FUCKING KEK! What're you gonna do? Build your own memerorium plant? Fucking conservashits. Your community will be a trainwreck before it even gets off the ground. You can't build a city on urban myths, reaganite propaganda and memes, moron. You actually have to have the skills required to do the job. And republicunt corporate shill political views won't build anything but a ghetto.

>>28373521
People already do this.
>>
>>28373544
Yeah, you heard it from conservashits who don't know a damned thing about electrical power generation and just suckled on nuclear industry propaganda like good stupid goyim.
>>
Hack narc is actually an agent trying to lure robots to live in FEMA camps.
>>
>>28373185
Look nice man :)
>>
>>28373569
>your ideas are fucking retarded
>i know you're going to fail because doing something like this is extremely complex and every detail matters
>but i magically know exactly what you're planning and how it's going to fail. it's because i simply dont like you
>>
>>28373479
hi, chad!

>>28371664
are you talking about living in the middle of nowhere? you'd starve or die of some mild disease that autists are normally protected from.

if not, apartments are a thing. living with robots sort of defeats the point of being a robot.
>>
File: IMG_20160221_163612.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160221_163612.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>>28373459
Our business would be a business first and a barracks second, so we can't get into any illegal nonsense to later tarnish our name. Hypothetically this would work though, as long as you know someone who knows how to use them (it isn't just a plug).

>>28373462
I tripfag only because of Redpilgrim. I started using it when I started redpilgrim and I continue using it to remind people that I am still here and active.

>>28373544
That's why we have a nuclear energy guy.
>>
>>28373585

I believe in green energy, but I am hesitant to believe in solar just because of what I hear. But to be fair I'm not well versed in it. Now, I know wind is pretty based. A vast majority of Norway's energy comes from wind turbines, they're pretty effective to my knowledge. Nuclear is also pretty good.
>>
>>28373413

IF you can pay the starting cost for quality panels they make excellent additions to a house on the grid. Not sure how one would go living of them though.
>>
>>28373605
The faggot doesn't even have an actual plan and he's "almost ready" to build not a fucking house, but an entire community. That's a recipe for disaster.

>>28373635
Here's a tip: don't listen to fucking ignorant teenage conservashit wannabes on 4chan for solar power advice. Actually talk to people or read up/watch videos on people who USE it in their every day setups. They'll be more than glad to point out the pitfalls of their experiences. /pol/ and by extension 4chan hates solar because the nuclear industry told them to and they're corporate slaves just like all the coservacucks they're trying so desperately to emulate.

>>28373636
>Not sure how one would go living of them though.
People do this literally all the time. This isn't a new phenomenon people. Jesus, get at least a tiny fraction of your information about the world from somewhere other than 4chan.

I'm convinced at this point that the internet is not a tool for good. It's making too many stupid people way stupider than they already were.
>>
Let's move to Pitcairn.
Only 50 pedophile people live there so we could take over the place
>>
>>28373633
>That's why we have a nuclear energy guy.
Do you seriously think you're going to have your own nuke power plant? How is this supposed to be valuable in any way?
>>
I've also seen SO MANY of these threads before and they go absolutely nowhere. The closest I've ever seen to a success is a separate free webpage created by someone from /out/ that got about 4 messages on it before it died.

But, if you really think about it, this type of community is much easier to do by yourself than involving a hoard of anonymous folks with no money off of an internet board.

So, OP, why not just do it yourself? I've done something similar myself. There's loads of info on the net about it. Here's another guy who's done it, I really like his videos:

https://youtu.be/9npdnI7dKCg

The biggest problem, though, is not housing, it's income. Even though it's fun to dream up of how to build a small cabin in the woods out of rocks and trees (or whatever), the more important part of this is to set yourself up with a small income stream.
>>
File: IMG_2343.jpg (617 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2343.jpg
617 KB, 1600x1200
>>28373258
>>28373608
posts like these have a point. there is no point to not getting an apartment or something like that unless you make it a point to work the land you will be buying, or are just obnoxiously affluent to begin with

i for one would much rather work the land with as little initial investment as possible
>>
>>28373861
there are places that require almost no income whatsoever but you generally need a small group to start with. Canada and Spain come to mind but it seems to me you would rather live a halfway normal life

the problem with starting a group is the same problem with having a stable income; you don't always know the people you're getting involved with. that's the biggest barrier I think most of us face
>>
>>28373935
Why would you need a small group to start with?

And why would Canada and Spain be better? I've lived in Canada and things are much easier to do here in the US, I think. The cost of living can be really low.
>>
>>28373866
if you want to "work the land" you need a lot of land and modern agricultural equipment. they're both very expensive investments, most current day farming families have carefully grown their operation over generations. it's become a very large business.
>>
>>28371664
People are not interested in this. You guys post about it all the time but when people give you the chance to go through with it you coward out.

Like 6 months ago i offered to buy 100 hectares for a 4chan homestead group and nobody wanted to do it after all.

Just gonna do it myself now. Spring 2017 im gonna leave society and live in the woods (need some time to get the right piece of land and build a cabin)
>>
>>28374050
Good on you, meng. I agree, there's zero real interest on this. What you should do is also start a blog or something so people can watch the progress. I'd definitely subscribe.
>>
>>28373985
well for going completely off the grid because there's a lot of work that needs to be taken accounted for; mutual protection since you can't always rely on the local law enforcement, particularly if you're a weird outsider, someone to manage law, someone to hold down the fort if someone else needs to participate in society for that income you're talking about on account of a passive income is unlikely

obviously if you already live in a community that you don't have to worry about that, or any resources as you are comfortable with what you can buy from the store or are friends with people who offer what they have, then my concerns are lost on you

for those of us who live in suburbs in a society that doesn't really allow for small scale self sufficiency this is of concern
>>
>>28374050
>>28374077
I'm always interested but I'm not omni fucking present. I've been trying to get a group going and right now I'm definitely going to make an effort. please contact
>>
>>28373706
>/pol/ and by extension 4chan hates solar because the nuclear industry told them to and they're corporate slaves
the solar industry is bigger than the nuclear industry
if anything I'd suspect the opposite
>>28373815
this though
you cant run a nuclear plant in a commune, that's just retarded
>hey guys look at me a I can make a nuclear power plant with a microwave and uranium ore from the internet hurr durr
>>
>>28371664
>I've been thinking about this for awhile
Clearly not for long enough.
Container homes are not only expensive and shit, they also come with the additional benefit of potentially poisoning you. Literally the only people who want/have container homes are hipster retards.
>wanting to make a commune of people who are unable to function like a normal human being and have to mooch off their parents or the state
great idea, the vastly increased responsibilities will surely work out for everyone
maybe take some loans while you're at it
>>
>>28373991
>homesteads didn't exist before mechanized agriculture
>fuckhueg farms that are not at all for self sufficiency in middle America have been established on highly fertile land instead of shitty prairies that require obscene amounts of fertilizer and investment
it sounds like you aren't interested in the concept in the least
>>
>>28374161
i mean if you want to move to the middle of nowhere and read old books by lamp light go ahead

i'll keep my comfy cozy trailer with high speed internet access
>>
>>28374188
and this is feasible with what, neetbux?

nice 8s, hh
>>
>>28374258
or a part time job

or like... moderately successful youtube channel?
>>
>>28374130
The least retarded solution to power in a commune is building a dam, assuming it's viable. Great value all around. The second least retarded solution is wind. Third is, assuming the location permits, a solar steam generator. PV solar is the worst, but it's the easiest to deal with on very small scale.
It's not a great idea to try making a commune off the grid though, electricity isn't that expensive. A good dam might be worth the bother, but not the rest. For wind you need a legit $200k big-ass turbine, on small scale it's miserable, the absolute worst of the lot, solar steam relies too much on good weather and PV are just not really worth it unless you can somehow secure lots of low grade cells really cheaply and produce your own panels. And even with all of these, you still want a grid connection to be able to use it as a buffer instead of needing batteries.
>>
>>28374108
Its not a problem when people are clear about their semi commitment.

Gonna go solo in the beginning might open up for more people later (not usa)
>>
>>28374294
off grid is stupid. civil engineering is real the grid is very well designed. it's the cheapest and best option.

like yeah okay keep your gasoline generator and rainwater collection barrels for temporary denial of services but you'll never really need more than 72 hours worth
>>
File: 1358734233597.jpg (29 KB, 308x304) Image search: [Google]
1358734233597.jpg
29 KB, 308x304
>>28374273
>youtube channel
christ
>>
>>28374294
it's not good management to decide on the details before selecting your site
>>
File: backyard_farm.jpg (732 KB, 900x2793) Image search: [Google]
backyard_farm.jpg
732 KB, 900x2793
do you guys consider yourselves well versed in the theory of ditching society?
>>
>>28374333
write dumb articles on wikihow

record yourself saying anything for $5
>>
>>28371664
it'd be like that book The Boxcar Children. Except you'll have no sanitation so you'll be throwing shit and piss out all over the place and around your home and it'll run through the walking paths you use like it ran through the streets of medieval Europe or modern day middle east cities and towns.
I'd give it two or three months before someone dies of dehydration but since that can happen in a few days I think you'll do alright for a while.
>>
>>28374090
I think you're focusing on completely the wrong problems and this whole thread is over-complicating things.

Here's the steps

1) Buy some land
2) Buy a simple shed
3) Go out there on the weekends to fix up the shed as per one of the thousands of plans for free on the net
4) When it's ready, move out there

The real truth is that you are NOT going to be completely self-sufficient, nor should you TRY to be, since it just makes things incredibly hard. Sure, have a garden and maybe some chickens, but you'll still need to go to the store every once in awhile. Even the pioneers needed to do that.
>>
>>28374349
It's a good idea to look for a site with good water supply either way, since dams are a great power source, income source even.
I was in one of the bigger 4chan-commune attempts quite some time ago and I've been mildly interested ever since, and there really isn't much to be said about power production. After the initial FUCK THE SYSTEM hype it was eventually just agreed that we'd stay on the grid no matter what, and to date my opinion hasn't changed.
If you have the 200k for a wind turbine, go get one, or try to get a dam going, otherwise don't bother. Solar steam generators are fantastic if you're in a desert, but you really shouldn't put your commune in the desert.
>>
File: 1457543926068.jpg (31 KB, 448x545) Image search: [Google]
1457543926068.jpg
31 KB, 448x545
>>28371686
>buy solar panels to place on nice flat roof
>install heating and air-conditioning
>>
>>28371664
who's idea of paradise is being neighbors with you guys?
>>
>>28374475
I wouldn't worry about that, they'll get kicked out sooner or later because they probably won't pay federal taxes on the land that add up every month.
>>
>>28374324
>not usa
Where are you doing it then?
>>
>>28374460
would you like to be my friend? i would like to know more about your attempt
>>
>>28374454
the only thing you'd need immediately that can't be provided by a historical homestead life is metal products, and sanitation products if you dont trust your health. if you look at history, pioneers and the like made sure to bring with them products like pans, hatchets, nails, hammers etc
>>
>>28374361
Images like that that include pigs (or cows for that matter) show they don't know what they're talking about. Pigs are so smelly that on a space that small they'd drive you to get rid of them and never restock ever again. And you can't support even one cow on the size plot most of those infographics show without importing food for them.
>>
>>28374471
>install heating and air conditioning
>implying you need electricity to maintain a comfortable temperature
it's called insulation and all you have to do is build with mass
>>
Thought I'd share this link with you guys. It's an interesting read

http://ranprieur.com/index.html

I found it on /out/. His FAQ is particularly interesting. He lives on about 10k per year, tried the off-grid thing too.

Also, here's another link I post often. Also a good read

www.earlyretirementextreme.com
>>
>>28374475
Also and most importantly, THIS. I would actually kill to stay away from /r9k/ and /pol/ as neighbors.
>>
>>28374608
I can tell you what I remember about it but I'm not sure how much of the documentation still remains, there was a decent amount of research into everything, buildings, vehicles, power, water supply, agriculture, defense. It was initially a 4chan island project, but islands brought forth so many issues that it regressed into a land commune. Was aiming for buying land in Argentina as some of their laws allow for a large amount of self-governance assuming your settlement has a certain number of people, I think it was around a hundred or so.
>>
File: 'mcmansion'.jpg (66 KB, 900x529) Image search: [Google]
'mcmansion'.jpg
66 KB, 900x529
>>28374636
ive never lived around pigs but i would be totally comfortable with goats

also this is the benefit of not doing it alone; the more people you have the larger plots you can deal with, so one person could devote his land to farming or living space and another person, possibly downwind from the rest, could have a few pigs
>>
File: 1461106367264.jpg (777 KB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1461106367264.jpg
777 KB, 4000x3000
>>28374674
are you still in contact with any of them?
>>
>>28373185
Still interested.

>>
>>28374632
Sure, you'd of course need these types of things too. That would be part of the plan to bring those as needed. But, I think you see my point; why make it more difficult than it needs to be, right? Insane huge farm plans are almost doomed from the start.
>>
>>28374695
A few of them still use Skype so I could talk to them, but the project is completely dead. One notable thing is that the demographic such a project attracts tends to be pretty underage, the average age then was around 18-19, I think like 1-2 people were out of school entirely, meaning that nobody really had much cash to contribute. Money was definitely the biggest issue, even the most conservative startup would've required around 60k.
>>
>>28374669
robbers and murderers are normies, all of them

losers are not dangerous, but for some reason normies are scared of them anyway

(you) are probably a woman too
>>
>>28374757
that makes it much better, you have x more years in which to set up a community because the initial start up requires healthy bodies. and there's ways around the money problem; the problem of age can only be worked around for so long
>>
>>28374678
That's one of the infographics I typically see. And it's also one of the absolute worst because it has pigs a hop from the house and a fucking cow in a sideyard sized pasture. You'll also note not any hint of a well or central watering source. This image was made by a city-dweller hipster.

And the more people you have, the more bullshit you have to put up with. Yeah, communities can build more, but they also add more crime, domestic problems, security risks, stupid ass opinions that'll rip your commune apart, etc., etc., etc.

>>28374767
>Implying /r9k/ isn't loaded to the gills with textbook actual real life socio and psychopaths

>(you) are probably a woman too
Yeah this is another major reason a 4chan commune would NEVER work. It'd be a total sausagefest and every single retard would think they were the leader or worship whoever became the town demagogue. Absolutely doomed to fail.
>>
>>28374796
It doesn't make it better because people lose interest and move on. You need to be able to start getting things done within maybe 2 years, otherwise all your members disappear.
>>
>>28374803
>Implying /r9k/ is loaded to the gills with textbook actual real life socio and psychopaths
it's mostly losers who are too afraid to leave their homes

good point, but you being a woman is relevant because women tend to worship chad whether or not he is a criminal (which is very often)
>>
File: 1410693861416a.jpg (1 MB, 2606x801) Image search: [Google]
1410693861416a.jpg
1 MB, 2606x801
>>28374803
im not going to say its a great image but it's clear to me that it implies that it's in a community; probably in a community where there is a water source and grazing areas for the livestock. i dont think it's an image for homesteaders but it is an image that provides something a person might want to work towards

>And the more people you have, the more bullshit you have to put up with. Yeah, communities can build more, but they also add more crime, domestic problems, security risks, stupid ass opinions that'll rip your commune apart, etc., etc., etc.
this is a city dweller's opinion
>in a place where land is cheap and people aren't trapped financially or socially, people will still kill each other

>It'd be a total sausagefest and every single retard would think they were the leader or worship whoever became the town demagogue. Absolutely doomed to fail.
religious reclusive communities exist and have existed successfully for millenia separate from the general society.

all it takes is commitment
>>
>>28374828
thats why you need to start building networks and shit, start making connections with as many like minded individuals as you can because yes, most of them will lose interest and you wont find any who will stay with you

i have hope that we can establish contact. the plan comes after a reliable group of friends is built
>>
>>28374828
it sounds like you in particular have given up desu senpai
>>
File: 1400995146566.jpg (34 KB, 327x657) Image search: [Google]
1400995146566.jpg
34 KB, 327x657
>>28374897
>it's mostly losers who are too afraid to leave their homes
Yeah, who masturbate to child decapitations. Don't try to prove that /r9k/ is mentally stable.

>you being a woman
I'm not a woman, you're just a butthurt faggot.

>>28374903
>i dont think it's an image for homesteaders
I'm pretty sure that graphic is supposed to be.

>this is a city dweller's opinion
No, this is a hermit's opinion. If you want a shitty little inbred village, sure, those exist and they're always cancer-holes, at least in America.

>in a place where land is cheap and people aren't trapped financially or socially, people will still kill each other
People kill each other over all kinds of stupid shit. My family knew a child rapist who kidnapped one of their friends' daughters and killed her. All happened in a village/the country.

>religious reclusive communities exist and have existed successfully for millenia separate from the general society.
You're not monks. You people are the absolute OPPOSITE of fucking monks. Monks are holy, pious individuals who give their lives over to religion. You people are autists who want to fap to furry porn and snort cocaine. It's not going to work.

>all it takes is commitment
>4chan
>commitment
What level of delusion are you operating on?
>>
>>28374936
I would suggest doing >>28374050
Just get out there and do what you can, keep a log of it. People are vastly more likely to actually go there and team up with you if you're not literally on the start line, but have gotten a few basic things set up. Also if it only requires a minimal investment on their part.
>>28374963
I'm in university now and will be for a few more years, and even once I'm done I can't, or shouldn't, just fuck off wherever. And then once I'm past all that and actually have money, I don't really see any massive benefit to inviting random people from 4chan to live with me. I do intend to build a house in the middle of nowhere, with a whole lot of land around it, so if it ever comes to that I can expand or have other people move nearby, there's just simply no reason to make it a grand 4chan commune as such.
>>
>>28375032
>everyone here masturbates to child decapitations
yeah that's exactly how r9k is good job buddy
>I'm not a woman
you think like a woman
>>
>>28375055
>I don't really see any massive benefit to inviting random people from 4chan to live with me.
that's why you start early so you get to know people. you think when it comes time to expand, that your mind will change about inviting random strangers? you'll probably be more hesitant even, with more to lose
>>
>>28375199
I will definitely not be inviting random strangers. I don't aspire to make a chan commune. If there was one, I'd want to try living there for a short period just to see what it's like, or even help out a project that's just starting out, but I don't really want to actually live in one for a long period of time.
>>
>>28371686
ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNCH! !!11!!!
>>
>>28375299
>I'd want to try living there for a short period just to see what it's like, or even help out a project that's just starting out
so you want to be one of the strangers?

it's a fucking shame people can't come together and instead urge others to do their own thing despite waiting themselves
>>
>>28375087
>4chan is normal!
>GET OUT NORMIES REEE!
Make up your mind, you fucking schizo.
>>
>>28373185
hit me up famax.

[email protected]
>>
>>28375470
I didn't wait. I made it happen by myself.
>>
>>28375508
r9k is full of weirdos, but we're non-violent weirdos for the most part
the normalfag brain cant fathom somene being weird and harmelss at the same time, can it?
this is one of the reasons you should get out
>>
>>28375587
>but we're non-violent weirdos for the most part
That's because you don't leave your house. And you don't leave your houses because you're too fucked up even for this world. I can only imagine how horrendous a society of you lunatics would be.

>being weird and harmelss
But you sick fucks AREN'T weird and harmless. Enjoying guro has real world effects. Fapping to furshit fucks up your culture. There is no such thing as a fucked up habit that doesn't affect society. And if society is comprised of ONLY people who are into fucked up shit...
>>
File: 1448907003408.jpg (68 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1448907003408.jpg
68 KB, 625x626
>>28375671
>Enjoying guro
>Fapping to furshit
>all weirdos do the same shit
ok normalfriend
>>
>>28375032
>>28375671
Unfortunately, this is the actual truth of the matter.
>>
File: IMG_20160418_182648.jpg (200 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160418_182648.jpg
200 KB, 800x800
>>28373185
Kentucky anon, if you're still on email my other alt. Having issues with cock.li.

>[email protected]
>>
>>28373185
>I live off of NEETbux because of autism
Can I shoot you in the face and claim the land. Nothing of value lost in the long term.
>>
>>28373295
>polacks
no thanks im not right wing
>>
>>28377418
Then you aren't invited, berniebro

>>>r/berniesandersforpresident
>>
>>28377450
implying democratic socialism isn't the best government form

you angry polacks are going to tear eachother apart and won't get anything done
>>
File: 1405288709403.jpg (43 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1405288709403.jpg
43 KB, 600x399
>>28375299
if there was one, theyre not going to advertise on the internet and you would have no way of knowing about them
>>
>>28371746
just a plain container is like 2000 dollars. even 40000 is 1/3 the price of a normal small house.
>>
>>28373309
sharpie name
>>
>>28377620
>4chan commune
>"they're not going to advertise on the internet and you would have no way of knowing about them"
>>
>>28377739
yes that's correct. dunno how new you are but 4chan fucking hates itself
>>
>>28377812
I've only been here seven years, but I'm pretty sure that if there was a commune of people from 4chan that however never ever advertised itself on 4chan, it wouldn't be a 4chan commune, it would be a random commune where members browse 4chan. This has to do with basic naming logic rather than 4chan's self-hatred.
If you mean to say that if one of the many projects happened to succeed, they wouldn't advertise themselves any more after the fact, that might well be the case, though I think that it's very unlikely that people wouldn't leak it out, just to cause drama.
>>
File: tiny homes.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tiny homes.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>>28371664
I'm doing something similar with an autistic guy I know and some of his friends, except with the tiny homes on wheels. Probably not going to happen though.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.