[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mysterious Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Y4RZmQf.png (80 KB, 529x327) Image search: [Google]
Y4RZmQf.png
80 KB, 529x327
Hey robots

I'm planning on killing myself but I want it to be a mystery.

I want to go down as one of those guys who died under mysterious circumstances. I want to have a Wiki entry. I want to be featured on some mystery shows

How can I do it and leave a mystery?
>>
>Leave a letter at home or some place it will easily be found, typed, from someone telling you they're looking forward to meeting you at a given place
>Make the letter cryptic
>Go to that place and call the police, crying for help, but hang up before giving useful info
>Dispose of self in river, leaving behind evidence

That's like, my initial thought on how. But my initial solution is you should make a friend and not kill yourself. OP, I could be that friend.
>>
Spend a week telling everyone you know that you discovered proof aliens exist and that the govt knows

mess up house like someone was looking through it

go somewhere far away without telling anyone
>>
If you want a legacy you should probably make it by living your life and doing interesting things that people will remember you by.

No one gives a shit about some depressed phaggot who killed himself, there are thousands of those everyday.
>>
>>25207181
Write a note about how you are going out into the woods to investigate something, and that you fear your life is in danger. Say that your discovery will "change the world".

People will think you were a hero who discovered some conspiracy. Only works if your body is never found.

But don't kill yourself anon you are capable of great things.
>>
>>25207219
>>25207277
why are so many normies hanging out here now?

asdfljasldf
>>
>>25207181
>find the name of some person who went missing in your local area years ago
>leave suicide note with that person's name along with coordinates far out in the fucking forest
>people will spend weeks turning every tree digging for the remains of that person
>people will think you killed that person but there is no evidence to prove it
>you go down in local history as the mysterious guy who killed someone, hid the body, regret it, and killed yourself years later to make up for it
>they never find the body so they never really know if it's true
>generations after will believe the forest is haunted by the missing corpse
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1100x1380
>>25207366
Do this OP, it's pretty mysterious.
>>
>>25207181

My grandpa sort of did this (or says he did). Supposedly, he robbed a bank and then hijacked an airliner and jumped out in mid-flight with a parachute. He made a couple of newspapers at the time and has a scrapbook about it and some other stuff, but I don't think anyone remembers it.

This happened quite a long time before I was born though, so like no internet, closed-circuit cameras, mobile phones, and all that shit...it was easier for people to do that stuff then and not get caught.
>>
File: 1355874756017.jpg (281 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1355874756017.jpg
281 KB, 960x720
>>25207181
HOLY FUCK I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!!!!!!

My idea OP: Get a really trusted friend or find someone on the internet who you know you can trust.

1. Go to work normally OP
2. Go to the washroom
3. Have friend phone you.
4. Act like the conversation is making you really nervous. Make sure everyone notices that something is up, and you are troubled.
5. Leave wherever you work.
6. Get friend to pick you up in a car with plates dirtied or something.
7. Have friend kill you.
8. Have friend mail bits of your body to random people. Or something like that

What do you think OP? I've actually thought of this "mysterious suicide" before. I thought I was the only one though.
>>
>>25207277
Fuck off if you have nothing to contribute faggot.
>>
>>25207563
who is that chubby goddess in the middle?
>>
>>25207219
>>25207232
Moar like these. This thread is good.
>>
File: 1450319882401.jpg (13 KB, 540x296) Image search: [Google]
1450319882401.jpg
13 KB, 540x296
>>25207563
>tfw no bro to kill me and mail pieces of me to people in spite and mystery.
>>
>>25207181
Hire one of them hitmen on the deep web to kill you, but not when you're expecting it

I mean, I guess people will just assume it was a senseless murder, but no one will ever suspect it was a suicide
>>
>>25207181
>go to hotel
>late at night run around the halls and hide places like something invisible is following you
>jump off of building

the tricky part is making sure that the surveillance footage of you being chased by a ghost gets online somehow
>>
Try to get some random ass SIM cards
Get a Koran, maybe a keffiyeh
Go to synagogue and blow your brains out.
When you do, put the gun to the back of your head.

If you really wanna be devilish, toss an extra spent casing or two on the ground before you do it. Wipe the prints off the casings first of course.

Better yet. Find the place where the local law enforcement practice and try to find a casing in the parking lot or something with some cops prints on it for extra lulz.
>>
>>25210772
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam
>>
>Save up a some money
>just randomly disappear one day, somehow get to Antarctica anonymously
>get close to the south pole, strip off your trekking gear, but on some casual outfit you'd have been wearing on the day u disappeared in your home town
> load all your other gear onto a weather balloon and send it off
> die

voila, one mysterious death
>>
>>25211079
Thanks italian guy.
>>
>many balloons
>tied to a gun
>in an open field
>shoot self in head
>gun floats to the sun
>died clearly of gunshot wounds
>but who was gun?

DO IT
>>
>>25211330
Some poor cunt has already tried to replicate that episode xD
>>
cut certain parts of your body in a pattern to confuse the police when they find you
>>
OP you need a job for this one to work
1. Go to job really happy (mqke it clear that you're happy)

2. Pretend to be on the phone with someone everyday

3. Turn into a sad thing, try smiling less and less, always put on the "empty eyes" face

4. Tell a few coworkers (they will tell everyone anyways) that your gf got lost in a haunted forest or some bullshit and that she isn't calling anymore

5. Make them believe that you made research on the forest and insist on it being haunted but that you don't believe it

6. Tell your coworkers that you're going to find her

7. Leave a note at home, where you write everything about you ( age sex phone number etc...) and "well built, very young, adventuring in the (haunted place you said your gf got lost in)"
Leave a back pack with your name on it and your phone in the said haunted place, travel across the country ( if you don't have a car then pay a taxi driver) and kill yourself there.

They won't find you, which is scary, but they won't find your gf neither, and that's the best part, because you must make sure that no one knows her name, if they ask for her name say "katie" or "Chloe", or whatever you want, something common.

After a few months your story will go viral and l'll be kekking hard at home senpai desu
>>
>>25210821
She just didn't take her medicine.

This case has generally already been settled
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.