[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you meet a cute and sexy blonde girl who is single and virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Alexis-Ren-cafe.jpg (160 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren-cafe.jpg
160 KB, 1080x1080
How can you meet a cute and sexy blonde girl who is single and virgin?
>>
>>28364979
>Convert to Mormonism.
>Move to Utah
>Go to church
>Have your pick.
Literally that easy. Worked for me.
>>
Utah, 13-17 year olds
>>
>>28364979
You're like that idiot kid who asks people retarded questions for the sake of it
>>
Try moving to utah.
>>
File: boner-theif.jpg (36 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
boner-theif.jpg
36 KB, 500x377
>>28364979
move to South Korea
>>
>>28365019
That was my exact thought.

There's probably a reason you haven't OP.
>>
>>28364979
>why do women have such high standards? >:{
>I'm so desperate for a gf ;;;;_;;;;;
>she has to be cute, sexy, blonde and a virgin tho

male logic
>>
>>28365091
*neckbeard logic
>>
>Cover yourself in shit
>Immigrate to Sweden
>Say you're an unaccompanied minor from Syria (They won't do a background check because it's 2016 c'mon)
>Get to hang around all the lolis
>
>>
>>28365117
Can I do this even though I'm brown and have a beard?
>>
>>28365326
Even better. They will give you free money, free housing, and a free blonde loli.
>>
File: scepticalconstanza.jpg (118 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
scepticalconstanza.jpg
118 KB, 1000x1000
>>28365074
>Korea
>she
>>
>>28365091
Actually that is the logic of both sexses since we humans want to breed and pass on good genetics incstinctively
>mah bio
>>
>>28364979
>Be dark-skinned Muslim.
>Immigrate into a Eurofag nation.

That's literally all you have to do.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.