[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you have to deliver a message to your oneitis that Chad wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>you have to deliver a message to your oneitis that Chad wants to meet her
>you know that if she goes Chad's friends are going to gang rape her
>if you don't do it Chad and his friends are going to beat you up and make your life a living hell

What do!?
>>
Deliver it but tell her what might happen also that he'll kill me... We set up a sting op I find some people from craigslist with guns and when oneitis goes to door we sit outside in a car and open fire on chads gang member that opens the door, killing him and we kill the other gang members with guns, at the house, chad flees on his bike and I the only alive one chase after him and eventually run into him in a car, killing him. I then return back to his house and fuck my oneitis.
>>
>>28320465
Now tell us what you're really gonna do anon
>>
>>28320202
>oneitis
>What do!?
get off this board and go hang out with your girlfriend
>>
>>28320465
>I then return back to his house and fuck my oneitis.
>mfw she tells you she sees you as a "big brother" and doesn't want to ruin your relationship
>>
>>28320649
tell her that she is going to get gangraped by Chad, Tyrone, and Chad 2
after she gleefully pushes me out of the way to run in their general direction I unzip my pants on the spot and start spanking it to the thought of her being fucked by several men at once.
>>
Chad bet my ass?
HA.

Even if he brings his homies, I got a squad of my own
>>
File: 1289190683980.png (319 KB, 979x1400) Image search: [Google]
1289190683980.png
319 KB, 979x1400
Ask her to be my girlfriend.

If she says yes, give her the message. When she starts walking to them immediately call the cops. Wait outside the door and listen for signs of a struggle. If the cops don't make it in time I'll have to bust in to save the day. By which I mean I'll get beaten to a pulp but I'll draw their attention away from rape just long enough for the cops to make it.

If she says no, give her the message.
>>
Kill chad and his friends, then myself
>>
File: trolley problem.png (98 KB, 1042x804) Image search: [Google]
trolley problem.png
98 KB, 1042x804
This is now a trolley problems thread
>>
>>28322374
From what I gather, the 5 guys are going to be killed regardless but for different reasons, "moral" or "immoral". The orphans are going to live in both cases so they don't really matter.

If you go left, the 10 hearts die, but their kidneys save 20 people. 1 cures cancer and the other is Hitler, both of which are great things.

Going left causes a just war with war crimes.
Going right causes a unjust war without war crimes.

Obviously, the correct answer is going Left.
>>
>>28322707
But the kidney patients would be saved regardless
>>
>>28322797
How so? If the ten hearts don't die, the 20 patients don't get their kidneys. There are other kidneys available but it's unknown if the 20 people will actually get them
>>
>>28322374
>if you go left Hitler grows up and a just war fraught with war """"crimes"""" will result

:^)
>>
>>28322707
>implying there is such a thing as a just war
>>
>>28322374
This is way too long winded. Whatever happens that is bad from going right pales in comparison to saving Hitler by going left. WW2 claimed like 60 million lives, so a second go at that is bad. Right is the correct option.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.