[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The NEET Kardashian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 123132164564.jpg (92 KB, 634x723) Image search: [Google]
123132164564.jpg
92 KB, 634x723
>sisters look down on his depressed neet ass while they make millions spreading their assholes and divorcing niggers
>mom offers to buy him a house and sisters tell her to cut him off
>>
>>28319827
He's a pathetic fat piece of shit. Literally given everything to him in life, won every genetic lottery, and turned out like this. Comparing him to other NEETS is an insult to NEETS everywhere.
>>
>>28319913
But anon, his sisters would be in the same position had they been born males. He'd be rich if he'd been born a female.

His mother got her daughters rich but couldn't bother with Rob.
>>
>>28319827
what a waste, could literally be friends with qt Kanye and he throws it away
>>
>>28320389
Wasting away, and not joining forces with yeezy and making the sickest album of all time, not smoking with madlib while he foes all the production. I shiggy diggy Robby.
>>
he's trying to tell us the neet life is superior
>>
He's NEET manchild pathetic fuck royalty tbqh.
>>
>a NEET Kardashian active on social media
I feel we need to intervene with a little meme magic.
>>
>>28319827
he seems to trigger normalshits, so i like him
see
>>28319913
>>28320613
>>
>>28319913
He really let himself go. He could have been pretty rich being a male kardashian. Could have been a model or something.
>>
>>28320641
Kardashians only make their money by spreading their assholes and divorcing niggers out of their money...can only do that by being a female...Bruce figured that out.

Rob is a true robot. He's basically "dating" a Hollywood hooker.
>>
Let's be real. Rob should probably kill himself.
>>
>>28319913

Shut the fuck up, nigga. You probably live in a first world country and you still ended up here.
>>
File: 321546545613.jpg (47 KB, 479x783) Image search: [Google]
321546545613.jpg
47 KB, 479x783
>Rob
>Robot
well that settles it. he's our hero
>>
>>28319913
Do people think he's attractive? I've been told I look like him and I can't tell whether that's a good thing or not.
>>
He has a hot black gf now and is getting his own TV show supposedly
>>
>>28321082

definitely not a good thing, those people were at best making a back handed compliment and at worst blatantly insulting you.
>>
>>28321128
Yeah, I figured as much.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 256x144
>>28321082
It's definitely not a good thing. (pic related)
>>
>>28321284
Well, I'm not fat. I'm actually underweight.
>>
>>28319827
ITT /r9k/ Keeps Up With The Kardashians
>>
Oh wow, I really identiy with this-
>He's a non-virgin
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>His girlfriend cucked him with one of his sisters' husband.
Damn
>>
>>28323029
Oh I just read the headline. I read the article and turns out this was before their relationship and he was aware of it. Fucking disgusting.
Like to dislike to ambivalence to hatred.
>>
I feel bad for him. His new "gf" is just doing it to make his sisters mad. Shes doing a good job tho. marrying your exes gfs brother, oh the dramz.

I kinda feel like blac chyna and tyga r in it together tho scheming to destroy the kardashian sisters or smthng like that.

Yes I.pay attention to whats going on with the kardashians. I have no life of my own so I have to feed off their dramz.

I feel like in my family....im the Rob.
>>
>>28320641
He isn't good looking though
>>
File: large-1457624540.gif (523 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
large-1457624540.gif
523 KB, 500x309
>>28323986
Hes pretty cute, and his family has money. Oh and.they are famouse.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.