[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frogs and Feels Tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: frogs and feels.jpg (339 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
frogs and feels.jpg
339 KB, 900x639
Hey there, welcome to the Frogs and Feels Tavern, where you can chill, chat, and drink those feels away.

We've got something more classical on the jukebox tonight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5pX7dtn3Sc
>>
How you doing barkeep? Please pour me your favorite beer from the tap.

I need to wake up in five hours but sleeping at night is starting to be difficult again.
>>
Are u a normie yet, barkeep?
>>
This fucking barkeep just wanted us to listen to some shitty classical music. Fuck you m8!
>>
>>28315500
Doing a lot better since last month. Met this amazing girl.

>>28315519
I wouldn't be on /r9k/ if I was a normie

>>28315725
:^)
>>
Business is slow today. Might have to close the tavern for the day...
>>
File: bartender-customer.jpg (22 KB, 635x338) Image search: [Google]
bartender-customer.jpg
22 KB, 635x338
Check out Bartender the anime.

It's pretty comfy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuMFw4QmvJQ
>>
>>28316806
Shit, that seems pretty good. I'll check it out sometime, thanks
>>
>>28315397
Thank you for that amazing music, together with the comfy thread pics, you truly made me realize, that I should go to the other university near my gf's place. It's a beautiful small city with castles
>>
>>28317530
I'm glad I could be of service, mate. Best of luck with your gf!
>>
>>28315397
Give me your strongest, barkeep. I just watched another man kill himself, flunked college, and feel like a failure in my hobbies. Oh my, this song certainly is comfy.
>>
>>28317993
It most certainly is a wonderful piece. And that sounds rough. Did you know the guy?
>>
>>28318121
I knew him for the last five minutes.
>>
>>28318156
Shit, that's nuts. Can't really say I have expertise with suicides. I had a former friend attempt suicide, and I honestly wish she had succeeded so I wouldn't have to put up with the shit she put me through after the attempt. But that ship has sailed.
>>
>>28318229
Life is crazy, man. In high school one of my pals kept trying to kill himself and I always felt that it was my obligation to keep him alive. I wish I hadn't put up with that.
>>
>>28318333
She had tried before, too. Everyday I would worry if she would show up to school tomorrow. I couldn't handle all the stress her life had created for me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.