[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with Tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (701 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
701 KB, 750x1334
I added a job on Facebook but it doesn't show up on Tinder. How do I add a job to my Tinder?

Do you guys pimp out your Facebook/Instagram or will a throwaway be good enough to get conversations going?

Do you guys have to message first when you have a picture of Chad?
>>
Original bump I need help
>>
>>28311764
I hope you're not catfishing. Surely there are better things you can do with your time
>>
>>28312342
I'm not meeting the girls irl or anything. Just want some dank conversations.
>>
>>28312387
Get some freinds then, how old are you?
>>
>>28312401
Toasty needs to read the rules.

>Global Rule #2
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you have under 1 Y chromosome.
>>
Please let me fuck you up the fart hole and I will be in so much warm, stinky poopoo juices flowing from her hot bowels and then you can poopoo on me on the toilet and I will wipe your shitty butt crack after you are done with me!

hawwyisss
>>
I used all of my likes two hours ago. Only 4 matches and 3 of them are probably fake because they matched right away. 4th one hasn't responded ;(
>>
>>28312985
I use all my likes every day and haven't gotten a single match in 2 months.

end me
>>
>>28313122
I'm using a Chad account though
>>
Original tinder
>>
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Content
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.