[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25-year-old /wiseguy/ here. Over the years spent on my computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 11
File: 1460214782161.png (224 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1460214782161.png
224 KB, 500x330
25-year-old /wiseguy/ here. Over the years spent on my computer I've collected rare gems of solid information found on various websites; some including from r9k. If we somehow filter out information overload, we can get to the good-good. My method was time and attention. Some of these topics I've done a lot of research on, and I'll add my input whenever deemed necessary.

Ask and you shall receive.

Topics:
>health/diet
>spirituality/life purpose
>girls
>general day-to-day life purpose & coping
>the dark side of western society
>what not to waste your time on

No personal blog posts, please. I don't want to read too much ITT, but I also want to help as many as possible.
>>
File: 1460058707959.png (58 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1460058707959.png
58 KB, 436x425
I won't be here forever, lads
>>
>>28311655
What is the dark side of western society?
>inb4 degeneracy
>>
>>28312069
Bear with me a minute while I see what I've got in store
>>
>>28311655
so you're sort of a modern day librarian?
can you make your entire library public?
>>
Which Kong has the biggest Dong?
>>
>>28312069
>>28312108

Alright so I'm not rich with notes on that one specifically (though it connects quite deeply with a lot of my other topics), but I've learnt a lot about it.

It comes down to the fact that, due to money greed of psychopaths, the structure of society is very convoluted. And they want it that way. Psychopaths are generally the ones that get high positions because they're prepared to be ruthless and make illusory and dangerous promises to secure their positions. This is why the political system is always run by shit leaders. The mindset it envelops low-level consciousness whereby humans are expendible because the psychopaths don't understand the natural of consciousness and their emotional intelligence developed enough.

This leads us to a society that values quantity over quality. Maximum production for maximum profits of the psychopaths at the cost of everything else. This is exactly why health/diet is poor and is directly the result of nearly all diseases and most ailments due to the denatured process of modern-day food production as well as big companies paying money to fund "research" to promote their dangerous products as healthy and further prevent vibrant health. The pharmacutical industry does the same and plays the role of "filling the gap" of bad health with their dangerous, deceptively marketed and researched medicines designed purely to make big profits.

Continue?
>>
>>28312204
>so you're sort of a modern day librarian?
Most my information isn't from books, but from websites. Though I have run into some extremely important books as well.

>can you make your entire library public?
Give me a resource to do so and I will
>>
>>28311655

who won in the us, guns or butter?
>>
>>28312317
Tell me about girls.
That's what we all want to know about.
If you can, specifically, how to attract them
>>
>>28312317
>The mindset it envelops [includes] low-level consciousness whereby humans are expendible because the psychopaths don't understand the natural [nature*] of consciousness[,] and their emotional intelligence [isn't] developed enough.

Sorry for the awful fucking writing there, I'm a bit tired.
>>
>>28311655
Why should anyone try?

No matter how good you get, there will be thousands better.

Nothing really matters, we all die anyways.

What is the answer to nihilism and apathy?
>>
>>28311655
I need purpose in my life. Have you perchance studied metaphysics?
>>
>>28312368
Wish granted. Gonna drop off some text-bombs. Bear with me.

1/?

Women are different than men. They often (if not always) rely on their feelings to tell them what to do. And sometimes, their feeling assume all control and they switch to their hardwired limbic auto-pilot. Don't argue, don't explain, don't reason, don't react in a similar fashion (don't yell, don't act offended, etc). Instead, be the calm force that just let's everything pass through you and watch them come down from their emotion-high. They'll often try to insult you or mention something that you 'did to them' to get an emotional response from you.

2/?

Women are easy. The fact that I had "fucked all those women", yet completely ignored her, made her feel insecure that she was worth less than all those women. So in order to validate herself, she became desperate to fuck me.

If there's one thing universal to chicks, it's insecurity. Take advantage of it robots, and you'll be reeling in pussy.

3/?

Degradation turns women on. When they feel like they're not in control and that someone is dominating them they get their panties dropped.
>>
>>28312432
I like what you've given so far
>>
>>28312428
I used to study philosophy a bit, but not anymore. Spirituality trumps it in every way. Follow my posts related to below:

>>28312426
>What is the answer to nihilism and apathy?
Spirituality. I was an atheist until ~23. Took me about 1-2 years of constant research before I could call myself 100% spiritual. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll help you understand the delicate barrier between atheism and spirituality. Gonna drop a few miscs on the topic while we're at it:

>1/?

After NDE (near-death experience) - "He also had been shown that he had wasted his life chasing after success and material things. He told me that all that matters in life is that we do good to others. He died a few days later."
>>
>>28312426
>Not OP

Because the underlying ideal is to do cool stuff. Cool stuff isn't necessarily a result of being better than everyone else. There's a lot of interesting stuff that you can do. On the whole, as a human you are a statistic. But in a redusctionstic approach you're a human with a unique life (if you put in a little effort) and that's what counts. You should focus more on your own life, not on else's lives.
>>
>>28312474
And I like your feedback.
>tfw non-ascii text not allowed

>4/?

http://www.nicknotas.com/blog/why-youre-not-actually-flirting-when-you-think-you-are/

Women are attracted to men with honest intentions. It takes confidence to display who you are and what you want unashamedly. It shows you're a leader who prioritizes yourself in life.

They know why you're there. They know that if you're investing time in them, you're more than likely interested in them sexually. Playing it "safe" isn't fooling anyone - it just makes you seem scared or disingenuous.

>5/?

Day-game:
The perception of your confidence does most of the work for you.

>6/?

I'll tell you about girls now.

Girls have no particular standards, at least not the ones you are bothered with, all they are seeking is safety, thats why the push you, its a test.

Thats really about it.
If you want to be a gentleman, then be it, but dont check twice if she approves, thats the moment you fuck up.
Actually when you hold a girl the door open and she gives you that creeped out face, it might happen, just hold the door open a bit longer, mockingly giving her a little smirk.
Ruse her.

Thats all the magic.
So no matter what youre doing, as long as you dont force something violently onto her, keep doing what youre doing and dont be affected by her shitty testing.

I dont know any genetic explanations, nor neurological other than that they seem to be wired like that pretty often, especialy those young girls laughing about you over petty things.

Again, simply dont care, go on with your business... Then youll get girls like mad.
>>
>>28311655

How do I give a good job interview?

What's the easiest/cheapest staple food that I should subsist on?

What's the deal with marijuana?

Best place to invest your money short/long term?
>>
Is buteyko a legit method or deep breathing is better.ITS REALLY IMPORTANT please have a credible source.
>>
>>28312588
Thank you very much! I can sense that this will be insanely useful for me and my friends.
Best of luck in all of your future endeavors!
>>
>>28312549
I'm no atheist, I'm an agnostic. I wouldn't say god is even a matter in these troubles though, just a belief that anything is worth it's effort.

Spirituality always seemed a little silly to me, is it simply tricking yourself?
>>
>>28311655
Do you have anything on relieving fear, anxiety, or general self-consciousness? Whether briefly or in the long-term.
>>
>>28312317
yeah bro im smart as fuck did you know corporations are run by evil rich guys who dont give a FUCK about us??
>>
>>28312604
Jesus man, stick to the topics.

>What's the easiest/cheapest staple food that I should subsist on?
Read below. One of the biggest mistakes you can make in life is negelcting your health, which is very lagely done by the food/drink choices you make. It is factually your number one physical asset.

>>28312634
Same to you, buster.

Luckily I know a huge amount about health. Breathing exercises are meant to be pretty good for health from my understanding, but health lies almost ENTIRELY in diet, and nearly all diseases can be reversed (most often), if not minimalised to no-symptom level. I can offer my notes and what I believe to be potentially the best diet/health book you'll ever find
>>
>>28312726
You miss the point of this thread. Ask a question: get an answer

It's that simple
>>
>>28312726

t. pathetic poor-person
>>
>>28312757
Go on then.You know we want it just post it already.
>>
>>28312757
You fail to give any actual real life advice. You're a god damn poser. Now get out of here.
>>
File: 1461547600764.jpg (74 KB, 600x705) Image search: [Google]
1461547600764.jpg
74 KB, 600x705
I want to eat healthy. My two main priorities are to have a healthy diet and to lose weight, both 50/50 in importance. Any advice senpai?
>>
>>28312703
>Do you have anything on relieving fear, anxiety, or general self-consciousness? Whether briefly or in the long-term.

Please stick with the topics from now on, lads.

But from personal experience, yes. Mindfulness can immediately cure in-the-moment anxieties. Practising mindfulness, combined with meditation (say 20 minutes a day) is better than any therapy out there.
>>
>>28312757
Can you tell me specifically what kinda of foods/workouts are best for cutting a bunch of fat while putting on lean muscle?
>>
>>28312814
>>28312823
I'll post my personal write-up on health. It's better than say 98% of "diets" you'll find out there.

>1/?

Your body's feelings are what largely shape your subjective experience of reality. Your diet has a huge long-term impact on your entire body; therefore a consistently good diet will literally change your experience of reality for the better.

One thing to understand from health/diet is that your body is designed to repair itself. See: a hammer blow to the thumb - you injure your body and it repairs itself. Yet if you were to hit your thumb every day with a hammer it wouldn't get the chance to repair itself and would eventually end up in a bad, irreparable way. This analogy is what's going on with your body on a larger scale. Keep shovelling shit (bad food) into it and the ablility for it to repair things such as organs and prevent diseases manifesting will be highly reduced. The body systematically prioritises what it should repair first and puts off lower-priority things (non-immediate death-threatening) for when it has the energy for it (from a good diet).

First thing's first: pay a lot of attention to your body at all times when it asks for it. It's been honed over many years of evolution to grab your attention, expect you to listen to it and respond accordingly. Pain is the body's attempt of getting you to listen to it and prevent further damage to it. That's the only purpose of pain and it will never happen at whim in any area of your body. Unfortunately, today's painkiller-culture goes entirely against this, so it will require an initial conscious effort and a change in attitude to your body to restore the relationship between pain and action.
>>
Please let me fuck you up the fart hole and I will be in so much warm, stinky poopoo juices flowing from her hot bowels and then you can poopoo on me on the toilet and I will wipe your shitty butt crack after you are done with me!

auaugh
>>
>>28312830
Actually OP, additional question: What is the fastest way to lose weight that isn't starving myself?
>>
>>28312830
>>28312839

Forget everything you know about food, diet and weight loss. Never aim for weight loss without a good nutritional knowledge and understanding of the effects of toxins and how the body deals with them. Keep listening.

>>28312886
>2/?

Everyone's body chemistry is different and therefore their bodies react differently to certain foods. I strongly believe stomache aches especially and also other digestion-related pains are a sign that the food (or the food combination) you're feeding your body (even if it's considered healthy) is not what or how your body wants (it). In these situations, either some of the food in your stomach is blocking absorption of certain nutrition from other parts of the food, OR you're giving your body an imbalance of a certain nutrient or whatnot which will imbalance your body's system - both which will lead to systemic issues down the road which you'll really wish you prevented by listening to your body. I believe that just a few weeks or months of ignoring these signs alone will lead to diseases and chronic issues and which will never stop until addressed.

Aside from tastebuds also being one, there is some other mechanism built into your body around your throat area which will cause mild pain in certain situations to let you know you're having too much of something at once which will cause an adverse reaction (e.g. insulin spike). This is likely what the sickly feeling is when you eat a high-sugar food such as chocolate cake.

The main things to follow:
>advice above
>cut processed foods hugely or entirely out of your diet
>anything natural is good and best for you unless your body reacts badly to it (see advice above)
>significant daily amount of raw fats
>proper detoxifying (see 'detox')
>>
>>28312935
Since I wrote this mostly last year, my understanding on detox has changed and requires a more careful approach to guarentee safety. I'll recommend the books afterwards.

>3/?

Some very healthy stuff to consume on a daily basis (google for doses etc):
>coconut oil (the raw, organic, cold-pressed kind)
>butter (melt it on ALL your veg and meat, fucking delicious too)
>unheated honey (not just 'raw', must state 'unheated')
>berries (blueberries are best)
>nuts (walnuts are the superfood one, but google "phytic acid" firstly)
>avocados
>all animal fats (full-fat dairy, whole eggs, bacon/sausage grease, duck fat, chicken skin, etc)
>dairy (cheese, cream, full-fat milk, butter) - always preferably raw/unpasturised and organic
>english breakfast (eggs/bacon/sausage) is a good one
>seeds (again careful with the phytic acid)
>dark leafy greens
>herbs and spices
>high-cocoa dark chocolate
>1-2+ grams of natural mineral-rich sea-salt (celtic is best and safest out of all I've researched; this alone can have a big positive impact on your health)
>liver (extremely healthy but bad taste; can take dessicated liver supplements instead)
>MSM crystals supplement (sulphur) - essential to good health; soil is largely depleted of sulphur these days
>sweet potatoes
>juicing (see below)
>raw apple cider vinegar
>bone broth
>fermented food (e.g. sauerkraut) - very important for digestive health, 100x cheaper & infinitely more effective than probiotic supplements

Stuck for ideas? Think natural.

Eating nutritious food as well as good fats means you need to eat less since your body is satiated and fulfilled, so this type of diet isn't necessarily more expensive, plus you likely won't get any diseases in your lifetime if followed consistently.
>>
>>28312967
>4/?

Myths BTFO:
>saturated fat is actually the best fat for you (most stable), then mono-saturated fat, then polyunsatured fat is the worst (a root cause of heart disease)
>fat doesn't actually make you fat, excess carbs and excess calories do
>fruit doesn't actually spike insulin, eat that shit all day

Other stuff:
>traditional fats = best fats
>use vegetable oils with high saturated fat and low polyunsaturated fat, plus a high smoke-point (less oxidation - less disease)
>vegetables are great, add a healthy fat to them (butter) to absorb more nutrition
>avoid added sugar
>inflammation, toxic overload and cell oxygen starvation is the root cause of pretty much all disease
>detoxification is very important since the dawn of the industrial revolution (chemicals everywhere) and awful-fucking-diet-"revolution" (see 'detox')
>bad diet can cause chronic depression, serious learning difficulties, anger problems, insomnia, ALL kinds of shitty stuff
>good diet + good detox = almost no diseases, ever
>excess carbs from added sugar = regular insulin spike = chronic inflammation = disease
>avoid fluoride if possible - use fluoride-free toothpaste; your dreams will feel like another life you've been missing out on for starters (plus there's a few significant health benefits)
>oily fish is great but read up on mecury-toxic fish before picking one or avoid it entirely
>table salt is poison and entirely unnatural, ditch it
>organic stuff is usually a waste of money because it's still grown with many carcinogenic natural chemicals
>heavy metal toxicity will fuck your body up big time; and you bet your ass you've got a lot in your body
>careful with heavy metal detoxification - it must be done gradually or you can end up killing yourself
>microwaves are dangerous and destroy food nutrition, avoid using them
>avoid hydrogenated fat (store-bought lard for example is garbage)
>avoid margarine like the plague (it's mostly polyunsaturated fat)
>>
>>28312983
>5/5

Detoxification has become a money-making meme with all these mostly-useless supplements out there, but its foundations are still real and extremely useful. A proper detox is hugely beneficial and can be life-changing. With all the chemicals in food and the atmosphere on top of our bad diets, our bodies' detox systems are very weak. These are fast-track ways to getting your health back on track. You can of course just eat healthily, but doing things like the juicing above speeds it up VERY rapidly, and it's a very motivating and eye-opening process but is also important to do if your health is noticeably bad.

Note that detoxification is a constant process your body does naturally (liver, kidneys etc) - good food just enhances the effectiveness of it and things such as below are able to "supercharge" your detox system (think of it as significantly upgrading the hardware on your PC)

Detox:
>best detox is the most natural
>juicing - get a juicer and do a no-food home-made juicing fast detox of about 5 500ml bottles of mostly-vegetable juice a day, drinking 250ml per hour at the most (to avoid your body wasting it), spread across the day; do this until your piss stops smelling like strong chemicals (its the toxins) and you start to feel fucking amazing; add small amount of extra virgin olive oil to each bottle for extra absorption of nutrients; keep the bottles chilled and google which veg and fruit to use
>maintenance juicing - 250-500ml or so of juice a day - drink it very fresh
>heavy metal detoxer - food-grade sodium/calcium bentonite clay (internal + external (bathing with it) use)
>activated charcoal powder (toxin remover)
>food-grade diatomaceous earth powder to kill parasites
>unprocessed cheese
>>
>>28312998
Thank you.
It just occurred to me that you never finished
>>28312588

I'd like to see more of that, please
>>
Thanks for this thread OP, this is really interesting stuff. Can you tell me what I should avoid in order to not wasting my time?
>>
>>28312983
>>oily fish is great but read up on mecury-toxic fish before picking one or avoid it entirely

So what about farmed fish? I'm talking about large finfish that consume fish meal like farmed salmon and trout, not the stuff like tilapia which subsist off plant matter.
>>
File: smeags.jpg (59 KB, 960x403) Image search: [Google]
smeags.jpg
59 KB, 960x403
>>28313075
Of course, master.

>7/?

Talk to chicks as if you are interviewing them on a radio or talk show.

>8/?

Excellent first impression + make the end of a date the best part - serial condition effect (remember first & last memories of you best)

>9/?

All feminine women are, to a lesser or greater extent, servile towards a figure of power. Submission and femininity go hand in hand, and submissives will never be free and autonomous - they want to be controlled. Surrendering power and responsibilities, feeling protected, all of this gives a servile pleasure.
>>
>>28313100
Farmed fish is garbage because they feed them garbage. Some farmed fish are fed astaxanthin to make it a nice looking colour, as opposed to the dead grey colour resuling from their unnatural lives.

Also, the bigger the fish, the higher the level of mercury since they eat lots of smaller fish. Small fish don't live as long and can't accumulate as much mercury in their bodies.

Here's a good article on it: http://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/avoid-mercury-poisoning.html
>>
>>28313165
Precious information!
Precious indeed!
>>
>>28313165
>10 (pt. 1)/?

a healthy relationship is not possible, because all relationships are based on power games. specifically women will constantly intentionally test you in order for you to assert your power, if you fail, you lose her attraction, fail multiple times and you'll end up alone. the reason why a healthy relationship isn't possible is because women have the need to turn the entire interaction into a power game where she is only capable of feeling love if the man successfully emotionally manipulates her. emotional manipulation is the very basis on which relationships are formed. courtship is defined by the man successfully reading what the woman wants to hear and giving to her regardless of how genuine that portrayal might be. by and large women want to feel like they're with a confident, successful man who has little if any issues with himself. this means that in order to obtain a woman in the first place, you need to portray the image of her being disposable to you. which is rather ironic. and that is something that has to be consistently reinforced throughout the relationship, because if she at any point starts feeling like you can't easily replace her she will feel like she can do better and promptly dump you. a woman's attraction for a man is basically correlated to the options he has with other women and his indifference towards her. a healthy relationship where both parties invest equally is not possible, the man is forced into a power game by the woman herself, if he fails it or refuses to participate then the woman will not be interested.
>>
>>28313248
>10 (pt. 2)/?

A female's nature enjoys being degraded. Chad is everything she dreams of. While you might get disgusted by scenes of women being treated like shit, they are actually turned on by it because they perceive the man who is doing it somewhat superior to someone who doesn't. Women get attracted to men who beat up their boyfriend. They have zero loyalty, or any kind of moral compass. They do not really even think, they are simply drawn towards monkey branching higher and higher and will throw out any beliefs or morals they might have to achieve it. Brad Pitt wants to spit in your face and fuck your ass? Yes please. You can always rationalize it later and you're free of guilt and only left with that cozy feeling of being used up by a Chad as the slut you are. You think a woman is disgusted by being treated like shit, physically harmed, psychologically abused? Fuck no, her attraction GROWS by it. It is impossible to be in a loving relationship with a woman because she herself is completely opposite to everything that love is, she is disgusted by love because if a man loves then that must mean he is weak. The only way to have a successful relationship with a woman is to break her mind, she needs to know that you are basically her God and that she can't do better. If she gets the slightest notion that you might have a weakness, that there might be some men higher on the ladder than you, it's over. She will eventually act on it. So if you want a long-term relationship with a woman you better be ready to constantly play power games. Ever notice why Chads rarely have a gf? And if they do, they are never loyal to her? Once she feels you love her she won, she stops being interested and she moves to the next "challenging" guy. If you want a relationship with a woman you basically have to reassure her that you MIGHT have a feeling for her but that you are on the cusp of leaving her, that's when you are "interesting" enough for her.
>>
>>28313264
>10 (pt. 3)/10

And who is a man who could stand up to that standard? Why certainly there are a few men who are willing to play that game just to get that little bit of miniature affection they crave. Do they like the game? Of course not. Do good men play it? No, good men drop out. Because being a vile person isn't worth the trade off, they'd rather stay alone and give up on affection than to bend their spine for female affection. So who it is that succeeds? These women are actually having sex, going out, dating etc. So who is actually doing it? Why, it's the men who are themselves the only type that can live up to that standard without cognitive dissonance forming. It's the assholes of course, the douchebags, the criminals, the psychopaths and the sociopaths, the ones who already ARE inherently what women are attracted to. They are the only ones who are willing to play that game, because they play it with everyone, male or female, coworker or boss or what have you. Every other man that is part of the dating scene is suffering through cognitive dissonance and doing things they don't want to, to get that bit of affection they desperately need. I pity them. Pity PUA. Pity self-improvement that is aimed at women. I pity women too for they will never know what it means to be of good character and I pity Chads much in the same way.
>>
>>28313280
Thank you, OP.
May I ask, where are you from?
>>
>>28312432
>If there's one thing universal to chicks, it's insecurity. Take advantage of it robots, and you'll be reeling in pussy.
>take advantage of it robots
example please?
>>
>>28312998
[Diet stuff]

Here's three books you need if you value your health and don't want you or your family to get any nasty diseases, including Alzheimers (read them in this order for maximum clarity):

>"Trick and Treat - How 'healthy eating' is making us ill", by Groves
>"We Want to Live - The Primal Diet (2005 Expanded Edition)", by Vonderplanetz
>"The Recipe for Living Without Disease", by Vonderplanetz
>>
OP you're a dumb fuck loser

>I get my information about girls off the Internet

Guaranteed virgin shut in.

>Posts generic opinions on things we've seen a million times
>For some reason this deserves its own thread
>LE CORPORATIONS ARE EVIL OCCUPY WALLSTREET XD

Total fedora loser
>>
>>28313363
I'm from the UK. Why do you ask, friendo?

>>28313379
The guy that wrote it probably means you can manipulate women by taking advantage of their insecurities such as by saying something about them isn't good, thus them trying to get your approval to fill the void in their self-esteem.

Wouldn't recommend it though. I don't recommend being a cunt because it's not cool (just makes the world a shitty place) and people should care about each other's wellbeing and feelings, and secondly, karma is actually real.
>>
>>28313436
>I've seen it everywhere, but why doesn't anyone want to go out with me!?

Protip: It's because you're autistic
>>
>>28313451
My friend was just wondering.
Thank you. I have no idea why he needs to know that
>>
>>28313436
>I get my information about girls off the Internet

I wouldn't perpetuate what I haven't found true in my real life experiences.

>LE CORPORATIONS ARE EVIL OCCUPY WALLSTREET XD

Nice job at downplaying the severity of the situation. This attitude actually demotivates people from trying to fix the planet and bringing psychopathic businessmen to justice
>>
>>28312836
what is mindfulness/meditation and how do you practice it?
>>
>>28313537
>what is mindfulness/meditation
A meme

>how do you practice it?
It's basically just be urself combined with yoga
>>
>>28313537

>what is mindfulness/meditation and how do you practice it?

It's also known as introspection. Others call it "inquiry".

Dedicate time to sitting quietly and observing your thoughts and feelings as they appear and disappear from your head, but without "losing yourself" in them or attaching any positive/negative judgements.
Try and understand them.

It's basically what therapy tries to do, but without having to pay ridiculous amounts of money doing it with a random person.

>>28313558
No yoga involved, neither is it "being urself". It's not being anything, just observing and inquiring. Basically what any humble, questioning, and well-adjusted human being does naturally.
>>
>>28313537
>mindfulness
Essentially it's lowering the overload of the part of reality that's constructed by your thoughts. It allows you to mentally step back from a situation and understand that everything's fine. Any online resource or simple book will likely do the job.

>meditation
Somewhat similar but temporarily removing sensory stimulus and going deeper into what the real you actually is. Many techniques out there, but I believe a simple one is just to shut your eyes in a peaceful area and focus on your breath and keep bringing the focus back onto it whenever thoughts arise. This actually changes the structure of your brain, and it's the best spiritual stuff you can do. It will reward you in more ways than you can imagine.
>>
This guy >>28313649 describes mindfulness better. My description was how it can be used to aleviate stress and resistance.
>>
>>28312549
Just realised I didn't finish [spirituality] off. Anyone still in the thread wanting more dumps of it?
>>
>>28313486

>Implying your fat ass will change anything

Lol
>>
>>28312666
>Spirituality always seemed a little silly to me, is it simply tricking yourself?
Not at all, friendo. See: >>28313860
>>
>>28311655
What should I not waste my time on?
>>
>>28313860
I want spiritual dumps
>>
>>28313899

Autistic 25 year olds who've spent their whole lives online giving you advice and information
>>
>>28314004
God damn that's deep

Original contemplation
>>
>>28313899
Trying to improve yourself at every angle to get the things you think you need. Despite my [girls] dump, I don't recommend wasting time trying to please girls just to get them. Life is too short to improve enough things to satisfy your materialistic needs. And yet, when you get the things you think you need, the happiness is always short-lived. An example being that most rich celebrities are depressed and/or suicidal.

The solution is very simple and very real, but very rarely applied: focus on what you love doing. Don't waste your time on "improving" yourself in order to get approval from people so they can be your friends/girlfriends - this will be disastrous. Focus on your time on your hobbies and listening to your intuition and directing yourself towards it in any way possible. All the other things you thought you wanted will fall into place as a result, and at a much much higher quality than if you actively persued them. This includes friendships. Don't lift for girls, lift only so you can experience your body's physical capacity and if you need to use it as a small self-esteem boost. Don't do anything for anyone's approval, essentially.

>>28313920
Prepping some spirit dumps for you, m8.

2 (pt. 1)/?

We all start out knowing magic. We are born with whirlwinds, forest fires, and comets inside us. We are born able to sing to birds and read the clouds and see our destiny in grains of sand. But then we get the magic educated right out of our souls. We get it churched out, spanked out, washed out, and combed out. We get put on the straight and narrow and told to be responsible. Told to act our age. Told to grow up, for God's sake. And you know why we were told that? Because the people doing the telling were afraid of our wildness and youth, and because the magic we knew made them ashamed and sad of what they'd allowed to whither in themselves.
>>
>>28314114
2 (pt. 2)/?
After you go so far away from it, though, you can't really get it back. You can have seconds of it. Just seconds of knowing and remembering. When people get weepy at movies, it's because in that dark theater the golden pool of magic is touched, just briefly. Then they come out into the hard sun of logic and reason again and it dries up, and they're feeling a little heartsad and not knowing why. When a song stirs a memory, when motes of dust turning in a shaft of light takes your attention away from the world, when you listen to a train passing on a track at night in the distance and wonder where it might be going, you step beyond who you are and where you are. For the briefest of instants, you have stepped into the magic realm.

The truth of life is that every year we get farther away from the essence that is born within us. We get shouldered with burdens, some of them good, some of them not so good. Things happen to us. Loved ones die. People get into wrecks and get crippled. People lose their way, for one reason or another. It's not hard to do, in this world of crazy mazes. Life itself does its best to take that memory away from us. You don't know it's happening until one day you feel you've lost something but you're not sure what it is. It's like smiling at a pretty girl and she calls you "sir." It just happens.
Robert R. McCammon
>>
Should i waste my time becoming a sysadmin, oh wise one?
>>
>>28314131
3/?

See what is good in your life. Be thankful. Be grateful for all that is there. Every time you do this, every single time, you raise your vibration. So, if you wonder how to raise your vibration this is how you do it! You change your thoughts. Your thoughts become positive. You focus on what you are thankful and grateful for and your vibration has increased. The more you stay in that, as Ashira has said, the more you move into the higher vibrations and dimensions and you will stay there longer and longer. The next thing you will know is here comes Ascension.

4/4

And the facts reveal that ancient civilizations dedicated their lives in preparing for the afterlife, their use of sacred plant medicines was the key to this connection, and their temples, monuments, artwork and literature directly reflected this passion. And the message IS clear, without proper understanding one can fumble the ball upon ascension, as our crossing is not guaranteed a safe passage, thus why religions speak of the realms of heaven and hell. As for the one without proper preparation, may get scared with fear and fall into the darkness, once they discover IT is not what they thought IT was or what they were taught. For the one that carries a heart as light as a feather, can ascend to the higher levels, but this takes one who does not 'cling' to the realm of ego, as far too many of us live a life only denying the facts, that the old must die for the new to rise
>>
>>28314207
This thead isn't about personal questions for personal needs. It's about generic questions relating to the topics that can apply to everyone.
>>
>>28314131
>>28314225

Yeah that got EXTREMELY silly at the end.
>>
>>28311655
will a zero carb diet keep me from getting diabeatus
>>
>>28312350
Make a large torrent file?
>>
>>28314389
Yes. But it's not simply carbs that cause it, it's an excess of carbs that can only be achieved through a diet high in processed foods, most namely sugar-added foods.

See
>>28312886
>>28312935
>>28312967
>>28312983
>>28312998
>>28313389

>>28314365
>Yeah that got EXTREMELY silly at the end.
Do I look stupid to you? I don't post things for no reason. See >>28312549 and feel free to ask more about it.
>>
File: 1454860968788.jpg (45 KB, 410x480) Image search: [Google]
1454860968788.jpg
45 KB, 410x480
>>28311655
How do I break a horrible procrastination habit?

I can't get anything done without losing focus. When I do get motivation it fades quickly.
>>
>>28314594
That would be [>general day-to-day life purpose & coping]. Well chosen, my man.

Look into minimalism. Then, after you've hopefully done that, oraganise your life and make it a habit to keep it that way. Throw away pretty much everything you haven't used in the last few years. Never have more than a few tabs open at once. If you can't read them all within a day, chuck them in an organised bookmarks folder for when you have more free time.

This will work towards making it a habit to not overstress your brain's "main-memory". Just putting things in organised spaces where you can't see them is perfectly enough to ease your "main-memory" so you can better focus and get on with one thing at a time. I'd recommend applying this to all areas of your life. Example: don't buy 10 games at once. More choice devalues all the other options. Less allows you to focus on and appreciate the little you "have" without thinking about what could be or what's next, etc.

Also, low blood glucose can cause demotivation. That, as well as depression can be relieved with: >>28314504
>>
>>28314741
>low blood glucose can cause demotivation

I've had type 1 diabetes for like 10 years so I always keep it under control. Have to test and do a shot every time I eat.

Would you recommend any techniques for improving retention and to keep focus -while- learning something?

I didn't really care about my procrastination habit before. I've had it since I was a kid. But I'm trying to learn Nippon and improve my handwriting and it's severely hindering my ability to do so.
>>
>>28314912
>I started to only eat fruit for almost 8 months
Fruitarianism is bad for your health in the long-run. Even if you're genetically predisposed to something, you can prevent getting it and often even reverse it with the correct diet. See my [health/diet] posts here >>28314504
If you want better structure, read the 3 books I posted. If you're an open-minded person, you can skip the first book if you wish

>>28314930
You might have heavy metal toxicity. See my [health/diet] posts here, and especially read the part about detox: >>28314504
I'd also very highly recommend the books. As I said, most diseases can be largely reversed.
>>
>I'm 25 please listen to my bullshit!

Why does your age matter, you're still a moron posting pointless drivel.

>Proceeds to post fake and idiotic information
>People are dumb enough to go along with it

The fact that you're 25 should be a warning sign because you probably haven't done shit with your life except do "research" and come up with just plain wrong secondary texts

You fail at life and even 4chan
>>
>>28315096

>Most diseases can be cured through diet

So I guess they finally got wifi at your hippie commune?
>>
>>28315096
>most diseases can be largely reversed
Are you referring to the diabetes or the heavy metal?
>>
>>28312726
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy_in_the_workplace

> although psychopaths typically represent only a small percentage of the staff, they are most common at higher levels of corporate organizations
>>
>>28314912
>fruit diet
That was a fucking terrible idea. You should have gone with veggies.
>>
File: Zoro spitting the truth.jpg (23 KB, 199x213) Image search: [Google]
Zoro spitting the truth.jpg
23 KB, 199x213
Fellow 25 year old reporting in.

You're not old enough to act as you are. Sure, many people of the same age are vastly more mature than their peers because of different upbringings and whatnot but to speak of it this soon and with such importance suggests that you are not quite there yet.
>>
>>28315153
The only people who use this shaming tactic are the ones who haven't taken the time to read and research outside of mainstream information. Keep believing what you're fed, friend. And remember: DON'T QUESTION THINGS!

>>28315179
Diabetes type 2 and 3 can be cured, at least to the point of no-symptoms. Type 1 I'm not so sure about, but I imagine you can improve it at the very least. As I said, read those posts and get the books.

Heavy metals can be detoxified from the body with the right diet and time, yes. Though they are capable of causing permanent damage. Sooner you detox, the better.
>>
>>28315153
>Falling for the Jewish pharmaceutical conspiracy
Wew goy
>>
File: 1448414774435.jpg (38 KB, 349x352) Image search: [Google]
1448414774435.jpg
38 KB, 349x352
>>28315223

Always some fucker pointing out who's wrong, but never giving any solutions themselves.

>you are not quite there yet.

That's how I know you don't understand shit.
>>
>>28315286
Just a tip, then. Type 1 can't be reversed or even improved. I've got a better than average A1C than most and my sugar still spikes and drops whenever.

You can only lessen the long-term effects like going blind and the neuropathy by keeping your A1C low. Type 2 is typically caused by obesity but you're born with type 1.
>>
>>28315482
>Type 1 can't be reversed or even improved
Is that what the health industry has told you? Most diseases they say are incurable are in fact, curable. They oporate on primal doctrines that are largely in co-operation with the pharmacutical industry, who also provide the training for doctors.

Do you think it's a coincidence that doctors never prescribe diet for ailments despite all the evidence out there that the body can only really heal itself that way? That they're paid bonuses by pharma for prescribing medication?
>>
File: 1461652708997.png (51 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
1461652708997.png
51 KB, 500x517
>>28315560
>muh evil corporations
You can't be serious.

If it was curable they wouldn't be wasting millions testing insulin on rats.
>>
>>28315671
Cancer research has gone on for over 50 years with no success. All that money and time wasted.

Yet cancer can be entirely prevented and cured with diet. You're welcome.
>>
OP signing out. I'll be back tomorrow if the thread's still alive.
>>
>>28315818
citation fucking needed fampon
>>
>>28316043
Aajonus Vonderplanetz. He cured himself of terminal cancer. Read the [health/diet] books I mentioned. Cancer is a billion-dollar industry, friendo.

Diseases are nothing but a product of both the toxic environment and the lack of nutrition fed to the body. See my [health/diet] posts here >>28314504
You really think something as complex as a body isn't capable of preventing disease without the un-denatured resources it demends?

Peace out.
>>
>>28311655
Hey wiseguy, how do we prevent the jews from wiping all of us normal people out and establishing the New World Order?
>>
>>28313280
So then what's the point in getting married then? IMO I'd rather just switch partners once im bored with said woman? I'm not trying to say what you said is wrong. I'm just legitimately curious, if it's just a power game why should i want to invest so much of my life to maintain this woman? To me it just sounds like unnecessary stress.
>>
File: 1461839991334.png (48 KB, 341x410) Image search: [Google]
1461839991334.png
48 KB, 341x410
>>28315818
>the health industry is lying! they only want your money!
>yet they're spending billions in research
>it can all be cured by a diet btw ;)

Well I guess everyone who took years studying medicine and diseases are retarded by your logic.

Fucking hippy.
>>
>>28315818
>Yet cancer can be entirely prevented and cured with diet.

oh okay, i can breathe in asbestos and get sunburn every other day, and smoke cigarettes but as long as i eat raw food i'll never get cancer

maybe cancer happens for a number of reasons, and there are different kinds of cancer, it's not all one disease. people who believe proper diet can cure everything are people who feel weak and want to take control, and they can't deal with the fact that maybe if you do everything right you'll still end up getting sick.
>>
>>28316391

Your problem is that you think the people at the top who control shit are looking out for your best interest.

Look at how something like weed is illegal compared to other shit that is 10x worse easy, its all politics, they don't give a fuck about us.
>>
OP
how do I get more interested in what I study
how do I avoid opening Skype and /r9k/ constantly and depending on them so much to distract myself
>>
What are you thought on porn and masturbation?
>>
>>28311655
some really good info there OP. I feel we all could have learnt much more if it weren't for the naysayers bombarding the thread. i really like this >>28314114 and it led me to some questions. What if my main hobby is improving myself? Is it an inferiority complex i developed at an early age that leads me to value self improvement so much? Will my endeavor to optimize myself till death lead me to fulfillment or should i just accept that i am perfect now, everything is perfect in the bigger picture and all that i need focus on is bringing love to others? It's just that lately i feel as i though i will never quite reach that level of "preperation" and the only way to go about improvement is to throw myself into the deep end of being unprepared. I may have already answered my own questions although I am filled with doubt and would enjoy feedback from one such as yourself?
t. 20 NEET soon to be UN-NEET
>>
>>28317502
read >>28314114

It answers your questions.

>>28316317
There is no point to getting married especially not today. The point of marriage to create a foundation to provide for a nuclear family. That model is now outdated and marriage a relic of that time. It is a bad investment and a waste of money. You could downplay the wedding costs easily enough if she'll go for it though.
>>
>>28311655
Can you just upload everything you've saved onto mega or something? I'd like to go through it. S799.
>>
File: 018.jpg (24 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
24 KB, 625x626
>ITT: normie reddit user teaches you about magic and how atheists are autists
>>
lmaodjfdks
>>
File: is it time.jpg (45 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
is it time.jpg
45 KB, 550x397
>>28318666
oh shit I didn't mean to post that whoops
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.