[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manly General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: fit the natty crab 1.jpg (66 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
fit the natty crab 1.jpg
66 KB, 1024x768
/manlygeneral/

post manly things, talk about manly experiences, discuss topics with your fellow manly men. what have you done manly lately, r9k?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ri3Uj4AgvY
this is a very manly podcast video
>>
>>28311028
I killed one of those big fugly mosquito things earlier.
>>
>>28311028
A guy fucking walked on me on the street. And I turned around and asked if he had a fucking problem. His answer was yes and I fucking kissed him.

He never saw it coming, that fucking faggot.
>>
Is urbex manly or just lonely beta male walking
>>
I drank a gallon of milk today, and now my guts are gurgling.
>>
File: 1442665920715.jpg (21 KB, 259x365) Image search: [Google]
1442665920715.jpg
21 KB, 259x365
>>28311028
> Taking pictures of yourself flexing and posting them to social media is manly
>>
>>28311097

ABSOLUTELY

VIRILE
I
R
I
L
E
>>
File: 5months30lbs.png (905 KB, 1088x588) Image search: [Google]
5months30lbs.png
905 KB, 1088x588
rate my cutting faggots

turn 19 in one month. 220-225lbs down to 190-195

have some beer bloat in my current pic
>>
>>28311152
wtf is wrong with the left side of your body
>>
>>28311028
Just got done with my daily gallon of protein milk. I feel fucking PUMPED! Gonna go hit the Deadlifts now
>>
>>28311171
i don't know, what looks abnormal to you?
>>
File: fit the natty crab 2.png (513 KB, 518x573) Image search: [Google]
fit the natty crab 2.png
513 KB, 518x573
>>28311114
you mad, twink?
>>
>>28311227
it is the sun light.
>>
>>28311152
keep cutting
>>
>>28311301
>>28311337

>tfw the permabulk meme is finally starting to pay off for me

i was lifting weights in high school and was a fat kid and social pariah the whole time, now come fall i will be aesthetic and not know what to do with myself. kek
>>
I bought a new crescent wrench the other day. Its those big cobalt ones I love it
>>
>>28311152
The bloat is very noticable mate. I was like that a month ago. Cut out the beer to only once a week and keep cutting hard and you'll look way more lean pretty quick.
>>
>>28311380
yeah, i had a bad weekend that carried over into early this week. cheated on diet, drank. whatever, i'm back to counting my shit as usual. i think i'm going to increase my deficit soon
>>
but we're all sissy beta twinks :c
>>
I want a manly bro to take me under his wing and teach me about the world and make me give him a blowjob occasionally
>>
>>28311450
I hear ya, I got pizza and a bottle of vodka this weekend. Fuck it. lol
I don't even count my calories I just eyeball my portions and eat like a gerbil. I've been shredding weight.
>>
>>28311518
if i didn't count i would be lost, that's part of why it's taken me so long to even look like i lift, because i never counted anything

when i started counting i realized that i used to average around 80-100g protein a day, when i should have been getting nearly double that amount. why i always made slow ass gains and was always fat, coupled with shitty form lifting
>>
File: IMAG0639.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0639.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
>>28311642
Oh yeah, when you're bulking you need a lot of protein as long as you lift to your maximum ability
During this cut I've been mainly sticking to a vegetarian diet. Which I think is helping a lot in keeping my calorie count very low. Brown rice and tofu is the shit. Couple it with some veggies and make a nice sauce for it and you got tons of possibilities for healthy dinners.
>Me rn
Still got a little ways to go. My chub layer is considerably smaller than it has been but I don't really have hypertrophic abs yet
>>
>>28311028
>>28311238
Taking selfies is what women do. Narcissism and vanity are female traits. If you need to be externally validated for your accomplishments (I.e. getting "likes" or whatever on your Instagram lifting pic), you are not a man. The sense of accomplishment and bettering yourself as a man should be more than enough.
>>
>>28312275
mad twink spotted
>>
>>28312275
I think it's more insecurity than anything, but you're ultimately right that posting stuff like this is essentially feminine. I feel as though guys who do this should read Aurelius or something and be able to live off of their own achievements as you said

It reminds me of that scene in Fight Club with the calvin klein advert desu
>>
>>28311369
Just walk around and notice your surroundings. You will get tons of attention. Don't give in to it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.