[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ways to commit suicide Preferably painless and easy to do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7
File: 1444605090142.png (73 KB, 230x285) Image search: [Google]
1444605090142.png
73 KB, 230x285
ITT: Ways to commit suicide
Preferably painless and easy to do.
Also if possible cheap.
>>
>>28301189
are you fucking stupid? Just get a fucking rope and hang yourself
>>
>>28301210
You think i havent already thought of that? Im looking for better alternatives then just that.
>>
>>28301233
use google we have enough of these fucking threads
>>
>>28301233
there is no better alternative fucknut
make an exit bag if you want to be technical, but a rope has been the foolproof method for over a thousand years
>>
>>28301233
jump off a building dummy.
>>
File: 1442729969383.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442729969383.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>28301189
>he's so retarded that he can't figure out how to kill himself

>also implying this isn't just a ":'( don't kill yourself thread, noooooooooo"
>>
>>28301259
Are you saying that there were no ropes or no suicide before 500 a.d.?
>>
>>28301279
are you fucking retarded?
>over a thousand years
>>
>>28301189
>cheap
nigga wut?
can you not save up $300 for a shitty pistol?
you don't need the money when you're dead
>>
>>28301275
Wasnt trying to get that kinda thread, literally just wanted some ideas to think about. From actual people.
>>28301323
Ausfag here so thats out of the question. Ive thought about trying to get a gun but its complex.
>>
>>28301189
>Preferably painless and easy to do
>>28301233
>You think i havent already thought of that? Im looking for better alternatives then just that.

>It's a "I'm not actually going to kill myself, I just want some attention and can't post this on facebook" episode
>>
>>28301323
>a shitty pistol
a shitty shotgun is more legally accessible, usually cheaper, and far better for the job
>>
>>28301366
As i said before its literally just ideas, maybe i should of made this thread like
>If you were going to kill yourself how would you do it r9k?
Maybe would of turned out better.
>>
>>28301366
I don't think it's uncommon to have no fear of death but still be afraid of pain. It doesn't necessarily mean the desire to be dead is ungenuine.
>>
>>28301189
Sit in your running car with a tube traveling from your exhaust into the cabin of the car. Youll start to feel sleepy after a bit if you did it correctly. Go to sleep and die faggot.
>>
>>28301627
Woah thats actually pretty neat if that works.
>>
>>28301640
Death by carbon monoxide. Works better in a sealed off garage.
>>
Most pain is tolerable for short periods of time, your main consideration should be speed

>>28301627
Normies will notice a fucking tube going from the exhaust. Getting caught mid attempt is worst case scenario for most suicide methods.
>>
>>28301665
>>28301627
I remember reading somewhere that cars today are actually designed so that the exhaust isn't as lethal and this method doesn't really work anymore and might just give you brain damage. Don't know how true that is.
>>
>>28301667
Then just shove an object into the exhaust that will block it. Either way will work. The tube will work wonders if you're alone.
>>
File: kek.png (368 KB, 710x609) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
368 KB, 710x609
>>28301189
This past winter i was close of taking the train to the mountains to kill myself by hypothermia.
Pretty underrated method desu, you need to get drunk/high, find yourself a nice place in the forest when its cold as fuck, alcohool will help you get lost, sit down drink vodka and wait.
After a while the pain from the cold goes away, you start to feel warm and dizzy,they say that in the final stages of hypothermia you get so warm that you start undressing, you have LSD tier hallucinations, and feel preety happy overall.
Just gotta wait for hypothermia to set in and after that is a painless pleasent ride...atleast from what i read about it.
>>
>>28301696
There was a news story of a mom and her kids dying by exhaust not to long ago. Its worth a shot.
>>
>>28301665
My house doesnt have a garage but i like the idea.
>>28301667
God that would be awful, i would fucking hate to be caught after ive decided to end it all.
>>
>>28301189
Jump off something really really really really really really tall
>>
>>28301750
Roll up the windows and plug up your exhaust. Should work all the same m8. If you want to go out without pain thats the easiest way.
>>
>>28301189
Why in the world would you care if the way you commit suicide is cheap?
>>
>>28301756
I honestly dont have something really really tall anywhere near me, closest tall builds are 1hr 30 minutes away.
>>28301727
Why didnt you do it?
Also that seems painful but its a sweet idea.
>>
File: images(13).png (28 KB, 691x444) Image search: [Google]
images(13).png
28 KB, 691x444
>>28301696
That dude who did it because that roastie told him to did it by running a diesel generator on his passenger seat.
>>28301345
You can rent one from kennards
>>
>>28301775
Yeah, im actually very tempted to try that. I would take my car somewhere discrete then do it. I live with my parents still so if i just did it somewhere close it would screw everything up.
>>28301780
Im pretty poor so the cheaper the better, i barely have money so if its out of my price range then i cant do it for a long time.
>>28301808
Whats kennards? Ive never heard of it.
>>
>>28301189
Carbon monoxide. Use a chep barbecue and ligth up some carbon coal. Seal yourself into a room and take a shit tons of drugs.
Easy.
>>
>>28301855
Nice idea, that one is possible considering my environment.
>>
>>28301847
>Whats kennards?
A place where you can hire generators to kill yourself

Jesus you do live in bumfuck nowhere don't you?

Im gonna guess... Lithgow?
>>
>>28301786
For me if i bothered taking the train, making the plans, buying the drugs and booze i knew there was no return and i couldnt back up ater doing all that, i was in the trainstation's mcdonnalds for a few hours procastinating from buying the ticket, in the end i pussed out and gone home.
Just read about the stages of hypothermia a little, its seriously pleasent as fuck after it gets to a point.
>>
>>28301887
Oh really? That seems alright, though i think my parents would take the payments as i would be dead. I dont know about that. I think i have a generator somewhere anyway if i really do it.
Ahaha nah im actually in rural areas, im just not well informed about shit around me.
>>28301889
Yeah ill have a read about them. Your reasoning for leaving is fair enough, i probably would of pussed out aswell. Im waiting till my mum passes, only a few more years.
>>
File: images(160).jpg (11 KB, 413x742) Image search: [Google]
images(160).jpg
11 KB, 413x742
>>28301877
Do your parents have a patio heater like pic related? If you set one up in your bedroom and go to sleep you won't wake up. If you get caught you can say you were just cold and plead ignorance.

Dozens of idiots kill themselves every year by mistake doing that.
>>
>>28301975
Holy shit i think i do, yeah that would so work, my parents think im just a computer nerd cause i spend all my time on the computer so pleading ignorance would work.

Do you have any idea how long it would take before i die? Its fine if you dont. My parents go away for weekends at a time so i guess i could do it then.
>>
>>28302011
Afaik you gradually get drowsier and drowsier as CO bonds to your haemoglobin more than O2. Time would depend on the size of the room.
>>
What's with all the aggressive normies ITT?
>>
>>28302051
Alright, thanks anon. My room is pretty small so should work fine. Just carrying it from the backyard might be difficult cause im really fucking weak.
>>28302096
I dont know, they all thought the thread was pretty stupid i guess. But i got what i wanted so all worked out
>>
>>28302096
they're mad because they never experienced the desire to kill themselves,so to them this thread is useless
A guy posted a picture some time ago with a suicide method like you tighten a rope around your neck and from the loss of blood you pass out and eventually die,supposedly painless.Does anyone have that image?
>>
>>28302113
>Alright, thanks anon.
Wanna tell me your story? I won't necessarily try to talk you out of it, I know how shit life can be, Im just curious I suppose.
>>
>>28302113
Good luck, anon. I hope your plan works so you can finally be free.
See you on the other side.
>>
>>28302164
Huh that sounds alright, aslong as its painless i think thats the most important thing for me
>>28302167
Its honestly not that great, i had a really shit upbringing, my real dad tried to kill me when i was in my mum stomach so im pretty sure they said that fucked me up. He is a crackhead but my moms fine. My step dad is an ass that sometimes decides that hitting things he doesnt like is alright. Ive been diagnosed with depression and im trying to get better but its just not working. I decided to get an easy method for when i finally commit. My mom is the only thing keeping me alive right now.
>>28302185
Me too, farewell.
>>
>>28301975
that would probably burn the house down before it kills you
>>
>>28302309
How so? I get that its a flame and shit but its concealed by the thing at the top.
>>
The patio heater idea seems clever but is it gonna kill his parents when they open his bedroom door and the toxic air rushes into the rest of the house?
>>
>>28302332
That metal thing is going to get hot.
They normally suggest 2-3m clearance and that is when it is outside.
>>
>>28302354
Oh fuck i didnt think of that. Maybe i could put the suicide note on the door.
>>28302365
Yeah they usually do. There isnt anything that could really burn in my room besides my bed. I would have to think further on that.
>>
>>28301189
Drive your car into the garage and close the door and let the engine run
>>
>>28302389
Suicide note costs you your deniability. I doubt it would kill someone who opened the door. The CO would mix with normal air and be diluted.

The reason it's fatal in small spaces is that the heater turns O2 into CO
>>
>>28302365
>>28302309
http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/170873/ballarat-man-dies-using-patio-heater-inside/

It's in the news occasionally
>>
>>28302444
Yeah true, i was thinking about doing it during a weekend that they're gone but if you say its dilutes when it touchs normal air then it should work fine.
>>28302460
Theres my evidence it works, thanks.
>>
>>28302460
thats about one hour drive form me
>>28302469
if you actually do this, make sure its not too hot
>>
>>28302491
>if you actually do this, make sure its not too hot
Yeah that was one of my concerns, wouldnt the heat build up over time? Also stupid question but turning a fan on wouldnt do anything right?
>>
>>28302530
Fans don't actually cool the room, the air moving across your skin evaporates sweat and oil and that's why it feels cool.

Would do fuck all to the temperature of metal.
>>
>>28302625
Yeah i thought it was a pretty stupid question. Any suggestions to cooling down the room?
>>
>>28302256
>i had a really shit upbringing,
How old are you?
> my real dad tried to kill me when i was in my mum stomach so im pretty sure they said that fucked me up. He is a crackhead but my moms fine.
That sucks man
>My step dad is an ass that sometimes decides that hitting things he doesnt like is alright.
No job prospects or moving out?
> Ive been diagnosed with depression and im trying to get better but its just not working.
If you showed this convo to your shrink they'd schedule you for sure. That would be a better way to get help if you're getting desperate
> My mom is the only thing keeping me alive right now.
> right now
There was something else? There is hope that there will be something else?

Also, not important, but if you're aussie, why mom not mum?
>>
>>28302651
Aussie home:
> fire rated gyprock in walls and ceilings if its a new home, asbestos if it's old
> neither is particularly good at burning. Smoulder and turn black maybe.
> if you got cellulose insulation in your roof, yeah, she'll go up like a Christmas tree
> if you got glasswool blankets (pink batts) those are also designed to be fire resistant
> the most flammable things in your room will probably all be plastic
> even things like polyester blankets and mattresses will light up pretty good, so move them as far away as possible
>>
File: 1455131148543.png (252 KB, 856x2456) Image search: [Google]
1455131148543.png
252 KB, 856x2456
This should do.

Fuck off robot
>>
File: wakemeup.jpg (51 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.jpg
51 KB, 800x600
>>28301189
pretty sure I should kill myself, going bald at 19, NEET and KV. there is literally no hope for me.
>>
>>28302939
Have you tried being yourself?

lol original
>>
>>28303014
No woman above a 3/10 would even look twice at me, I don't want to settle for whales. there is no point living in misery
>>
>>28302939
>has a full head of hair
>"going bald"

You're probably just have MPB which is when you're hairline recedes, 95% of men have this. Real balding is when your hair starts to thin out from the crown or the top of your scalp.

You're 19 ffs, you still have a chance.
>>
>>28301210
This.
It's also pretty shocking.
>>
>>28302939
damn brother, i feel for you. a lot of people go thru plastic surgery, try that before you end it i reckon
>>
>>28303081
I don't even think plastic surgery could save this mess, I just lost the lottery of life. some people win it some people lose.
>>
>>28301189
dont do it anon, just play vidya instead
>>
Mind streaming?
I remember people streaming their death's on /b/ and it's always been oddly calming and comfy.
>>
>>28301189
Shotgun to the dick
>>
>>28303118
Ugh there's been more than one?
>>
>>28301393
Does blow your whole head off though, instead of just a tiny hole below your jaw and a pretty nasty one on the back, which would suck for any family trying to identify you.

>>28301696
You're right, they have catalytic converters in most cars built recently, but you can just smash them, or use a charcoal fire in a small sealed up space if you can't, it's about the carbon monoxide.
>>
>>28301189
Helium
You could try oding on heroin, but I am unsure if the extreme high would counteract the shitty feeling of suffocating on your own vomit
You could go the female route and try sleeping meds(quite high chance that you won't die or end up with brain damage)
Don't jump infront of a train it fucks up everyone else
Jump from a bridge or shoot you
>>
>>28303905
>shoot you
rself
roblxoxo xoxoxox xoxoxxxx
>>
Carbon monoxide + sedatives + alcohol + (optional) any not stimulant fun drug of your choice.

Painless. Can be comfy as you want. Easy to do while hard to completely screw up, pretty cheap if you already have a CO source.
You just fall asleep and never wake up again.
Its the way I would do it if I felt I had to but for some reason had the luxury of setting up however I liked.
>>
>>28301189
leave your stove on and let the monoxide carbon end your life while you sleep, it usally takes 30 minutes.
>>
>>28303947
It's CO not OC
>>
>>28301727
This isn't the best method. Someone in my state tried it last year in the middle of winter and ended up being found by police helicopters as she'd been reported missing. So not only did she get found but she lost most of her fingers and toes to frostbite.
>>
>>28303984
You telling me you never heard of monoxide carbon.
That shit is the bomb. I put that shit on everything.
It really make my bake goods pop with flavor.

Only problem is if you cook it too long it burns and releases this gas that kills you.
>>
Hey anon,

I haven't read all the other posts, and I know things have been posted about four hours ago so I don't know if you'll ever read this, but you probably shouldn't kill yourself.

You could if you really wanted to, and you wouldn't regret it because you'd be dead. But honestly, I don't think you should. I'm not going to go through all the details as to why you shouldn't because more than likely you'll just reply with reasons you should. I think life is difficult and an absolute struggle, but it's also worth living and struggling to survive is why were here. Struggling to find all these momentary flings of happiness can be very beautiful and I'd like knowing that perhaps someday you'll find and enjoy all these beautiful experiences and that you'll make very beautiful memories among all the hardship you'll undoubtedly face.

I hope you'll reconsider.

With lots and lots of love,
Anon
>>
>>28301189
Look, there is no magic tablet you can buy at the pharmacy that will put you to sleep peacefully. Killing yourself will fucking hurt. If you shoot yourself in the head you might not feel any pain because it's so quick.
>>
Learn how to shoot heroin
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.