[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I think I did it. I've been friends with this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Guys, I think I did it.

I've been friends with this girl for a while and had no luck with actually making a move. I've been a robot/beta for most of my life also. A couple weeks ago we started making Skype calls and helping each other out with our depression and stuff. It's almost 1 am and were just talking and having fun.

Have hope guys. It's not as hard as you think.
>>
>tfw cuddled and watched a movie with a girl for the first time in 3 years today
Felt really good, I'm just scared that I'm too autistic to take it any farther and fuck it up.
>>
>>28277358
you make it as an beta orbiter? You are friendzoned dude.
You are not getting into her panties, ever.
>>
and then she goes back to her abusive ex chad when you're getting too stale an emotional tampon
>>
>>28277358
Just make sure at some point you put your intentions out there. You may as well just cast aside any hope and embrace not having a chance, because then it will be easier and if when she lets you down it wont hurt as bad.
>>
>>28277358
sorry dude but i can tell already that it's not going to go anywhere just from experience
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.