[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should wealthy fathers have prima nocta rights to their daughters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Should wealthy fathers have prima nocta rights to their daughters?
>>
No. Women are not property.
>>
>>28277285
Ivanka lost her virginity to Trump, anyway
>>
>>28277317
Yes, women are property.
>>
>>28277352
well you are being outsmarted, outlived and taken advanteged of by property
>>
>>28277352

Not of men.
>>
If there dad is a king, maybe. Otherwise nah.
>>
>>28277364
Men built society. Women owe us their existence
>>
Women are the property of no man, pauper or King.
>>
>>28277285
why would anybody want to marry her even?

and no, money is not an excuse, since he already cucked you what makes you think you'll gonna get some of his money?.
>>
>>28277406

Maybe they did in another century.
>>
>>28277285

She's cute. She doesn't seem like the marrying type.
>>
>>28277285
This is why r9k is retarded when people here say they want to go back to "traditional" values. Historically, Chad was actually getting more pussy because kings, knights, and aristocrats had so much power they could force the lower classes to fuck on demand. It was kind of like that /b/tard who made his maid pose nude and perform sex acts on him
>>
I bet Ivanka and I could raise qt daughters, they would be Jewsian.

It's a coin toss on our sons.
>>
>>28277521
>It was kind of like that /b/tard who made his maid pose nude and perform sex acts on him

explain please
>>
File: image.jpg (411 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411 KB, 960x1280
>>28277547

I take this back - it was harder to find a proper Jewsian qt than expected.

>>28277633

Some old 50+ yr old Latina maid doing bjs.
>>
>>28277521
traditional values =/= medieval degeneracy
>>
>>28277633
there was a /b/tard who paid women to clean for him and eventually he got them to suck his dick.
>>28277659
He had one maid in her 20s
>>
>>28277406

Did you personally build society? If not, why would you be owed a woman?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.