[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex is shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 29
File: 1457685127712.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1457685127712.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>be 29yo kv
>chat with random chick
>meet her and fuck
>cum in her raw

THAT'S IT?
THAT'S THE THING THAT NORMIES TALK ABOUT ALL DAY?
THAT'S THE THING THAT GAVE ME SO MUCH ANXIETY THROUGHOUT MY YOUTH?
THAT'S THE REASON ROBOTS ARE SEEN AS LOWER CLASS CITIZENS?
THAT'S THE BASIS OF MODERN SOCIETY?

FUCK'S SAKE

AT LEAST NOW I KNOW NOT TO WASTE TIME ON IT ANYMORE

TOO BAD I PROBABLY HAD TO CATCH A BUNCH OF STDS IN ORDER TO LEARN IT

SEX: NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
>>28275582
>he fell for the casual sex meme.
Having sex with someone you both love and are attracted to is a euphoric experience
>>
File: 1461650327748.jpg (219 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1461650327748.jpg
219 KB, 2048x1536
Kill yourself, fampai

Or go complain on reddit where you belong, normie-kun
>>
>>28275618
>love
what the fuck is this supposed to mean?
>>
i was let down too anon.

do different pussies feel better than others?
>>
>>28275582
>less than 1 year away from wizardry
>gave it all up to some random succubus
>not even a succubus you loved

OP you god damned fool
>>
>>28275618
How are you supposed to love someone when everyone is doing this casual sex thing on the side?
Don't relationships start this way anyway?
Even if you're right, it's the love that makes it euphoric, not the actual sex (which is shit, physically feels no better than having a wank).
>>
>>28275648
What is the story on that picture?
>>
File: 1461534676260.jpg (28 KB, 425x323) Image search: [Google]
1461534676260.jpg
28 KB, 425x323
>>28275737
Just a roasty getting toasty
>>
>gave up imminent wizard to fuck some random fat bitch.
you fucked up, anon.
>>
>>28275582
Didn't it make you feel good that you pulled everything together long enough for someone to find you attractive? That was always my favourite part of casual sex when I could do it. Made me feel successful.
>>
>>28275735
>everyone
No
>actual sex is shit
No. It feels great when you're doing it right.
>>
Is >>28275648 what pussies look like after childbirth or something? Or are those burns?

>>28275777 looks different, just some thrashed unit who fucked a baseball bat or something.
>>
>>28275906
no, that's some kind of fungal skin infection I would guess, like a yeast infection gone crazy.
vaginas are not supposed to look like that ever.
>>
>>28275648
Kill myself for experiencing life for myself and making up my own mind?
Forgive me for straying from the r9k hivemind, fucko. You may be right this time, but robots are a sheltered bunch and can't be trusted without being highly critical.

>>28275661
Tried a few others since then. Pretty much the same. Kinda warm and kinda wet, but way looser than your hand, and ten times the effort.

Really don't understand why some people spend their whole lives dedicated to getting 90hr/wk jobs and $50,000 cars just so they can get more of this mediocre shit.

>>28275686
The wizard crap is a tired decade-old meme. Take it back to rebbit.
>>
>>28275815
That was the only decent part. Everything leading up to the sex was alright.

>>28275871
And how does one do it right? Normies always pull this shit out, but never actually say what it means. I didn't cum prematurely, I can go for hours if I want (that's how shit vaginas are). I did different angles, different rhythms. What was I doing wrong?
>>
>>28276202
>What was I doing wrong?

You didn't love her Anon. Casual sex just isn't for some people and that's okay.
>>
>>28276235
>Casual sex just isn't for some people and that's okay.
So why is it such a big fuckass deal to the point where virgins are considered losers and made fun of?
How does love change the physical feeling at all? I'd rather just cuddle someone and talk than stick my dick in a soft hole 500 times for the sole purpose of orgasm.
>>
File: 03-you_gotta_do_what_you_gotta.png (92 KB, 512x510) Image search: [Google]
03-you_gotta_do_what_you_gotta.png
92 KB, 512x510
But if you want a relationship, you gotta sex.
>>
>>28275582
sex is literally just using another person to masturbate. It doesn't feel "better" than masturbating but it does give you the ability to do the things you think about
>>
>>28276383
>How does love change the physical feeling at all?
It doesn't that's just a christfag trying to feel better. But yes it's amazing how much sex ruins people compared to what it gives you
>>
>>28275582
sounds like you're circumsized, maybe you should kill the people responsible for making you unable to enjoy sex
>>
>>28275658
Love is what you feel when you like the person you're having sex with
>>
>>28275735
>everyone is doing this casual sex thing on the side
>everyone
>pronoun: every person.

please explain
>>
>>28277804
so you can't love your parents?
>>
>>28277834
not legally
>>
>>28277834
>A WORD ONLY HAS ONE DEFINITION

kys
>>
>>28277833
Sorry, I meant normies.

You know, average people, with sex lives and stuff.
>>
>>28275582
You're the fucking idiot who built it up bigger than it was ever meant to be in his own mind.

You're lame as fuck senpai.

Sex is (fundamentally) about procreation.
>>
>>28275582
Yeah man, it's funny how it works like that. Sex is only a big deal if you aren't getting any.
>>
>>28275582
But normies don't talk about sex all day you retard. Robots do. Normies udnerstand that there is a lot more than sex in your life. Robots idealise sex and that's the very reason they end up not getting it.

Sure sec is nice and all, but it's not gonna change your life. You can only blame yourself for being so gullible and pressuring yourself about sex.
>>
>>28277945
>You're the fucking idiot who built it up bigger than it was ever meant to be in his own mind.

No, society does that since we are little kids.
>>
>>28277915
Oh okay, so to answer your question.

>How are you supposed to love someone when everyone is doing this casual sex thing on the side?

Normies go out on a Friday and meet a qt, try their luck and sometimes things work out and he goes back to hers for a fun night.

If that renders him incapable of love then you have a skewed view of the world.
>>
>>28277987
No no no, society makes fun of virgin because not because they don't get sex in itself, but because it shows that they're just socialy inapt, not being able to get it.

I know 2 guys that want to wait for marriage to have sex, no one mocks them. I personnaly believe that's a shit idea, because they might end up disapointed and without enough diverse experience, bur the fact remains that they're nor mocked, because they both have a healthy relationship with a girl that thinks the same.
Choosing to stay a virgin is okay, being too much of a social retard to get it is not.
>>
actual love goes beyond emotions or chemicals. it's beyond companionship, above when your heart beat quickens when you see a person. it's more than that, i know because i achieved it. it's when you intellectually, not emotionally or physically, care about them. it must also be devoid of emotional or physical affection. you can of course enjoy physical intimacy, but that must be as just a way to get off. it's hard to explain, but it's when you know, not feel, the love. and it's not what christfags think love is
>>
>>28278028
"Nothing personnel, kid."

oc.
>>
>>28278028
>>28277987

There are guys that wait for marriage, nobody makes fun of them because they are waiting BY CHOICE. They've been approached many times and have politely rejected many times. You're not waiting for marriage if you never get any attention to begin with.
>>
>>28278086
Yes, that's what I'm saying.

Society doesn't make fun of virgins per se, it makes fun of social retards, which late virgins are often part of.
>>
>>28278086
Dude #realtalk for a moment who HONESTLY makes fun of you for being a virgin? I genuinely don't think anyone gives a shit post-highschool. I think you're the one who's deeply insecure about it.
>>
>>28275658
It means oxytocin, it feels good but it's nothing spiritual. Personally I think it would be interesting to see if the feeling could be bottled, like we've done with all the other feel-good chemicals, but I suppose hormones are harder to deal with than neurotransmitters.
>>
This is the most Bags of Sand thread I've ever read.
>>
>>28275582
I fell for the "tight pussy" meme too anon

It's bullshit. Feels like jerking off. The best part is flirting and convincing them to let you put your penisn into their vagina

After that, it's all down hill,
>>
>>28278102
I'm not a virgin, I was taking a stab at all the "I'm waiting for marriage" fags on here, chill dude
>>
>>28278003
When that "fun night" involves doing the exact same things with a random as with someone you love, then something's a bit off.
>>
>>28278357
That's right something would be off, good thing you're not that fucking retarded to imply that you'd be doing the exact same thing.

I'm glad we agree
>>
>>28278028
>society makes fun of virgin because not because they don't get sex in itself, but because it shows that they're just socialy inapt, not being able to get it.
But why does it fucking matter, norman?
Why is a "stud" who gets meaningless casual sex considered higher value than anyone who gets less meaningless casual sex?
Who fucking cares who can get it? Why ridicule people who can't? It says more about society than it says about them.

>>28278062
If it's love that is so important, why are we not judged on that instead of sex?
>>
>>28278102
You should hit up twitter some time. Virgins get shit upon even more than manlets.
Virgin is literally used as an insult (only for men, obviously).
>>
>>28275582
That's what sex looks like for boring and ugly/average looking people. Believe me, the higher class of humans have more entertaining sex.
>>
>>28275582
The first time is almost always a disappointment. I remember being disappointed and confused too. It took me at least 10 times to fully "get it". Also, it is much better with girls you actually care about, and again even better with girls who you actually care about and who are good at it and willing to try new things (love alone isn't enough to make sex great if your gf is a dead fish in the bedroom).
>>
>>28278086
>>28278097
If you're judging people by how much sexual attention they get, you're judging them on sex.

Stop trying to vilify normie culture. It's fucking shallow. They don't care about love and meaningful relationships beyond the appearance of it for social value. Casual sex has at least the same value to them, and if you don't do it, you are seen as scum. All this despite it being barely worth the effort. I swear they do it more to look "alpha" or "empowered" than for the actual act. Don't most women not even orgasm 40% of the time or something like that? It's probably even less with casual sex where the guy doesn't care and is probably drunk.
>>
>>28278414
If you're not naturally curious about what sex feels like from ages 16-20, then yes there is something wrong with you, that's not normal. If you have okay social skills you will have lost your virginity by 20 if you're not a virgin by choice(meaning you reject attractive women semi-regularly, none of this "I shit in a bag and piss in a jar and am a virgin BY CHOICE")

>Who fucking cares who can get it?

Because most people who don't lose it by age 20 are kind of creepy. They say and do abnormal things and make everyone uncomfortable. hence why they didn't lose it.

>Why ridicule people who can't?

Because like above, being a virgin(a virgin NOT by choice(and no you can't just say it's by choice)) means that nobody has found you worth hanging around or interesting.

>It says more about society than it says about them.

No it just says a lot about how well people can pick weirdo's out of a crowd.
>>
>>28278401
What would you be doing differently besides using different words maybe?
Do people not do doggy style when they love each other?
Do people only do blowjobs when it's casual?
It's not like there's different sets of positions, all sex is sex. So yeah, you are doing the same thing.
>>
>>28278485
>If you're judging people by how much sexual attention they get, you're judging them on sex.

Yes I judge people by that, along with a plethora of other things, it's how humans interact.

People who can't find ONE person to have sex with generally fail when it comes to social interaction, have nothing to offer, aren't interesting or all of the above
>>
>>28278536
I'd know the person, silly.
A girlfriend of 1 year will be able to make funny inside jokes with you and achieve a level of connection you don't get with one night stands.
You learn what each other likes in and out of bed, are more comfortable around each other and generally have, build and maintain a rapport.

But you already know that because you're not fucking retarded
>>
>>28278543
>People who can't find ONE person to have sex with
You're making a big fucking assumption there, normie.

You realize not everyone chases sex, right? You realize there are smart, funny, good people that just don't want to go to nightclubs or take girls on dinners and all the other hoops you have to jump through for crappy casual sex?
How are they less of a person for not being as desperate as a teenage chad who cruises parties every weekend for pussy and only gets lucky 30% of the time?
>>
>>28278505
>>28278543

This is true. Altough you might add some more special cases.

I actually could have lost my virginity way earlier and had quite a few really good chances to do so, and even more girls clealrly showing interest in dating me but I fucked up partly because of the way I was brought up and partly simply because I was an insecure and socially inept little bitch.

I thought sleeping with a girl that I wasn't 100% into would be the same as "taking advantage of her". Thanks, mom and dad. Not that back then I would have dared to make the first step and bring up/push for sex anyway... If I could go back in time, I could have lost my virginity at the age of fucking 15, just like everybody else. Or at 18 at the latest. Why was I such a clueless, insecure faggot? I hate my younger self.
>>
>>28278623
So jokes are the main thing that makes loving sex amazing and casual sex shithouse? And casual partners can never have rapport or be comfortable?

Come on mate, it's basically the same thing.
>>
>>28278543
>People who can't find ONE person to have sex with generally fail when it comes to social interaction, have nothing to offer, aren't interesting or all of the above

This. Everyone judges everyone based on sexual activity, no one admits it though.
>>
>>28278672
Where you fail is that your making it about sex, just like normalfags.

The longer a good relationship, the better it is because the closer you get to your lover.

Its not all about sex
>>
>>28278505
>If you're not naturally curious about what sex feels like from ages 16-20, then yes there is something wrong with you
>If you have okay social skills you will have lost your virginity by 20

Fucking hell, when did normies take over r9k?

Why does everything have to be about sex?
Can't we just one place where we don't have to worry about competing with Chad and constantly proving our masculinity?

>Because most people who don't lose it by age 20 are kind of creepy.
> means that nobody has found you worth hanging around or interesting
>No it just says a lot about how well people can pick weirdo's out of a crowd.

Witness the normalcunt in his natural habitat. Notice how he can only agree with the hivemeind, and attacks anything different at all costs. Watch as he spouts meaningless diatribe in the hope of gaining social value amongst his peers.

Fuckwads like you made life living hell for actual valuable people like Nikola Tesla, Plato, Bill Gates, and other "creeps" that changed billions of lives. All because they didn't stick a penis in a vagina by the socially-accepted age.

Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>28278872
>Can't we just one place...

>muh safe space
>>
>>28278914
>he wants all of the internet to become a reddit/facebook space
>>
>>28278872
omg this is priceless.

>agree with the hivemeind

excuse me for acting in the best interest of the tribe, you should probably thank me for getting humanity to this point in technology since we're apparently taking responsibility for past generations with similar personalities

>Fuckwads like you made life living hell for actual valuable people like Nikola Tesla, Plato, Bill Gates, and other "creeps" that changed billions of lives.

like I just said, I don't make fun of virgins by choice

>Bill Gates

Fucking what? He has, and had a family since the beginning, explain how this charismatic family man was ridiculed?

>Watch as he spouts meaningless diatribe in the hope of gaining social value amongst his peers

I'm on r9k saying the exact thing r9k doesn't want to hear, try harder fuckface
>>
>>28278672
>And casual partners can never have rapport or be comfortable?

It can't be an amount, definitely either have it or don't am I right? There's definitely nothing different about knowing someone for 1 year and 1 day.

>Come on mate, it's basically the same thing.

uh-huh, any lived experience is to be promptly discarded I assume, or you know, basic logic. i.e. knowing someone for a longer period of time changes things
>>
>>28279048
>excuse me for acting in the best interest of the tribe, you should probably thank me for getting humanity to this point in technology since we're apparently taking responsibility for past generations with similar personalities
Not really, you're the faggots that probably started constant tribal wars in order to gain more vaginas.

>like I just said, I don't make fun of virgins by choice
They weren't be choice, you idiot. Almost no one is.

>Fucking what? He has, and had a family since the beginning, explain how this charismatic family man was ridiculed?
He was a nerd growing up. A creep. A weirdo. He didn't go to parties and fuck sluts, he spent his time programming and getting shit on by people like you. Of course he eventually rose above that and succeeded, so now you normies pretend you liked him all along.

>I'm on r9k saying the exact thing r9k doesn't want to hear, try harder fuckface
We hear it every day from our media, music, and gossiping normalshits. You're not smarter for repeating the same shit ad nauseum. In fact, you're dumber.

The fact is, you can't conceive of any kind of value outside of what society has mandated for you. And I don't even mind you being a moron, but when it starts to affect people's lives, and you start shitting on everyone that's different, you have become more than worthless; you have become destructive. And you don't even know it. It's pretty disgusting to watch. People actually kill themselves because your kind of mentality has deemed them worthless. People much more valuable than you. But you think you're better than them because some slut let you in her general vicinity.
>>
>>28279112
Thing is, those are true for everything other than sex.

So why is the sex part so important then?
>>
It's not a relationship without sex.
That's what we call friendship (ie you are beta).
>>
Sex is all about tension built up during courtship. If it amounts to about as much as brushing your teeth or some other routine, it won't mean that much. Some girls sell their pussy for real cheap these days, you barely have to earn it.

If you're still not impressed with sex, try doing some drugs along with it. Coke and weed are pretty good to enhance it, alcohol limits inhibitions and makes people fuck like animals. I can only dream what MDMA sex is like,haven't had that yet. Shroom sex is pretty damn good, too.

OP, luckily you didn't go the escort route. That was some of the most depressing sex I have ever had. No emotion robotic sex is the worst.
>>
>>28275582
i only fucked a hooker on accident once, with a condom on and i am uncut

i literally felt nothing while my penis was inside her, i don't know what's up with that, maybe the condom? lost my boner immediately

the blowjob felt really great though, much better than my hand and also greatly enjoyed the fact that i had a girl working my dick with her mouth because i gave her some money, this made me feel even better because i hate most women and think they are whores
>>
>>28279451
It's the condom.
Condoms should be illegal.
>>
>>28275582
Sex isn't great if you're not great at it. See, I'm the kind of guy that gets off in seeing my partner get off. I put her needs before mine every time I go to bed with a woman. Once you get more experienced you'll get more enjoyment out of it. If you're just in it to stick your dick in and thrust away until you spurt you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>28279476
yeah i thought so too but the blowjob was also with a condom and it felt great while moving my dick inside her pussy LITERALLY felt like nothing, maybe she had a rekt pussy from being a whore too idk
>>
>>28279492
Let me correct myself. Sex isn't great when you go in expecting to get more than what you give.
>>
>>28279509
>but the blowjob was also with a condom

Sacrilege.

Btw. blowjobs can be really bad if the girl doesn't know what she is doing or if she does them reluctantly. If the girl is into it, they can be awesome though. But pussy is always best. It's probably the condom.
>>
>>28279277
Hey thanks for the advice. Might be worth trying drugs, why not.
>>
>>28279451
>>28279476
Nah, I've done with and without condom. Not much difference, both felt too soft with too little pressure. We probably have deathgrip syndrome.
>>
>>28279592
That might be it. I'm really into female orgasms in porn, but I just couldn't get her there. My problem isn't longevity at least. Any tips?
>>
>>28279949
>Not much difference

i think your dick is dead dude
>>
File: DSC_0290.jpg (210 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0290.jpg
210 KB, 640x480
>>28275582
What the fuck are you talking about senpai, sex is amazing.

>tfw me and my gf teasing each other while watching a movie
>i'm hard as fuck, she's wet as hell
>Kissing her while holding her tight, look into her beautiful eyes and tell her i love her
>eat her, keeping her on the edge of orgasm untill she pulls me up and inserts my rock hard member into her
>looking each other in the eyes while slowly making love to good music
>after a while things start to speed up
>cum inside her while intensly looking into her eyes
>snuggle afterwards, maybe some massaging

My point being, there's a psychological factor you're ignoring. It also feels a lot better than fapping. I don't know what kind of roastie pussies you guys have been smashing tbqfh
>>
>>28280530
That's mostly foreplay you stupid cunt.
>>
>>28280667
Foreplay is necessary for good sex bro, also try having sex with someone you love
>>
>>28280711
Foreplay is just a waste of time.
>>
>>28280530
>>looking each other in the eyes while slowly making love to good music
What music, out of curiosity?
>>
I know that exact feel, OP.

Now you're home free. Not only are you now just "a guy who didn't get laid much" rather than a virgin, if you ever actually want to have sex again, you just have to say to the girl, "it's been a long time' or "I gotta say, I'm not that experienced" instead of "how do we do this sex thing"

But desu, when I did it, I could believe how unimpressed I was. It was cool (like 800% better than wanking) but not THAT great.

Incredible to imagine that men have killed and been killed, crossed oceans, and done crazy shit to put their penis in a slimy hole.

Honestly, once I had sex it confirmed for me that normies are literally beasts of the field. How could anyone do that and then have their whole life defined by a quest for it?

We are to normies as normies are to literal niggers in heat.

And I'm sure a wizard or two will be along to tell me that they're more evolved than me. And I have to say, they're probably right. I feel somewhat dirty at the thought that I actually let instinct and peer pressure overwhelm my reason. I could have had an accident and got her pregnant, got an STD, or anything.

>I fell for the sex meme
>>
>>28280815
>It was cool (like 800% better than wanking)

damn i already have pretty good orgasms from wanking, you are telling me i can get that 8x times from the average vagina?

is it too late to get a first gf at 26?
>>
>>28280887
Probably not, and it feels good man even if the girl isn't hot. Still you will be disappointed honestly. 800% better than wanking isn't as good as whatever you've built up in your mind, really.
>>
>>28280887
Nah that's a bit of an overstatement imo. If you're a typical robot whose been wanking his whole life, it won't even be 1x better. You just know what you like way more than any girl ever will. YMMV if you're cut though
>>
>>28280917
>>28281007
so which one is it you fucks, but yeah i have been wanking my whole life
>>
>>28281044
Obviously we have different opinions on this. But honestly for me I've tried 3 vags and they weren't that great. Maybe because I'm uncut so I'm used to lots of wetness, but vaginas just don't have that much friction, they'll feel pretty loose if you're used to your hand.

But hey everyone's different, try for yourself.
>>
>>28281085
yeh i am uncut too and that sounds pretty shit, i think i can't be arsed to do all the work in getting a gf only for a loose vag
>>
>>28281104
Like the other anon said, you've got to try for yourself. But don't be quick to judge. For me, it took a while to really be able to enjoy sex. But then again, I'm cut. Of course, bad sex can be worse than a good wank but, in general, sex is way better than masturbation, imo.
>>
>>28281104
>can't be arsed to do all the work
Haha, yep. Better get your cardio levels up and prepare for muscle cramps. Sex is a lot of work.
>>
>>28279972
What's your issue? Can't make her cum? Tease her clit with your tongue but don't go overboard cuz it's super sensitive and can also turn a girl off. Eating a girl out is probably one of the best experiences there is (if you're really into seeing a girl get off). People knock it because of the taste, or the smell, or whatever - but hey, if you can't be bothered to put your mouth on a vagina why should any girl be bothered to put her mouth on your dick?
>>
>>28281363
Maybe just because I'm a beginner. I actually tried eating her out but was obviously doing something wrong. My guess is I didn't have a stable rhythm, if that makes sense.
>>
>>28280771
Mozart is the clear winner tbqfh
>>
>>28280768
Nah mane, It's great
>>
>>28275582
lmao you lost your viginity at 29? fucking end yourself
>>
>>28276235
Tbh you cant expect to be so great after the first time. It takes time. And when you do it with someone you love or care about it feela better. Also sex is kinda overrated
>>
>>28277778
Of by one
>>
>>28278414
Because getting sex means that the women thinks you are good enough to spread your seed. Woman are gatekeepers. When a man gets to fuck he is basically told that he is good enough. When people stay virgin for a log time, not by their choice
It s society way of telling them that they are not good enough.
>>
>>28278442
Kek
BDSM and degenerate fetishes aren't high class
Sex isn't high class. It's literally poverty tier
High class niggas don't need sex
>>
>>28275582
Yeah, it's amazing how loose vaginas really are. You don't get the same pressure you would from your hand.
>>
>>28283355
My vagina doesn't even open. I highly doubt unused vaginas are actually that loose.
>>
>>28278105
>spiritual
>>
>>28280768
He fell for the "no foreplay" meme
>>
>>28283428
The inside is too soft and spongey, even if it it "tight". Kind of like how a mouth feels. Not bad, but not much actual friction or pressure.
>>
>>28276202
Sex is like cocaine; it's amazing but highly overrated
>>
>>28275906
I thought it was a post-op tranny
>>
>>28278663
This is funny. You're trying to justify your virginity to the Internet. How insecure are you?
>>
>>28283564
It's not a meme. Why you'd want to kiss some dirty slag you've picked up in a club is beyond me.
>>
>>28279171
LOL what makes you get to decide what's valuable? Do you realize how hypocritical you sound? You can say somethings valuable but in the end society decides and society decided you were wrong.
>>
>>28284053
>society's decision is somehow a good thing

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. Idiots like you are the bane of my existence.
>>
>>28284053
aaaaaaand you just wrecked the r9k mentality but you will be ignored/insulted because robots are not nearly honest enough to accept that.
>>
>>28284145
Haha wtf are you talking about? In what past did you not get laid and not save the world. I'm sorry you have different measures of worth than society but that doesn't make it bad
>>
>>28284145
And what, your decision is better than societies? Do you even hear yourself? How exactly does being a robot qualify you to talk about society as some sort of an expert? Not even trying to troll/insult, I'm just curious about what makes you so arrogant.
>>
>>28284053
You should actually kill yourself.
What society says doesn't mean shit either lmao.
>>
>>28284248
Means more than what you say though.
>>
my pussy smells like FUCKING FARTS

I FARTED IN IT

STINKY PUSSY FARTY PUSS

ANYBODY WANNA PUT YO PENAS IN MY FARTHOLE
>>
>>28284263
No, it really doesn't at all and the fact that you think this way is both hilarious and sad.
>>
>>28284053
So some random 14-year-old chav who sticks his dick in some 12-year-old sluts vag at a shit house party is suddenly more valuable than people who changed society as we know it and saved millions of lives.

Really? That's the argument you're going with?
>>
>>28284282
Again, nobody except for you and few other people close to you cares about your opinions. Plenty people care about widespread opinions, that's why they're considered general consensus. And they are the reason you are saying whatever you are saying on r9k surrounded by likeminded individuals, and not in public surrounded by strangers.
>>
>>28284301
Individuals aren't valuable unless they do extraordianry feats. However, that chav you described has a higher chance of being somewhat productive and useful than a NEET who lives in a basement.
>>
>>28284269
GIVE
ME
AN ADDRESS
FOR PENAS DELIVERY
>>
>>28284193
I'm not arrogant in the sense that I'm especially smart, but I'm vastly more knowledgeable than the majority of people because they're horribly ignorant.

>>28284188
I'm talking about the past in which "society" has shown itself to be a collective of disgusting, inhuman animals. And yes, my measures of worth are better, because mine come from the prefrontal cortex and society's come from the mammalian brain.

>>28284307
>argument from popularity

The fact that these people exist is terrifying to me. Seriously, please just pick up a book.
>>
>>28284307
No one cares about your opinions either, what's your point there?

What you pretty much said was most people don't actually think for themselves which basically says their views are worthless since it's based entirely off what other people say with no actual backing, it's only followed because many others follow it.
>>
>>28284337
>kid who makes a 12yo pregnant has higher chance at being productive than a robot who actually spends his time studying

Right, now I know you're trolling.
>>
>>28284373
I'll just say that if you were right, and society was wrong most of the time, we'd be extinct by now. And we're not.

Society isn't perfect, majority of people can be considered stupid/ignorant, but the fact stands society as it is is functional to some degree, no thanks to social outcasts who have little to none influence on it.

Again, I'm not talking about extraordinary individuals who can be either outcasts or accepted. I'm talking about your average normie and robot. Normie, while stupid and whatnot, is probably more functional for society than a robot.
>>
>>28284379
Because definition of a normie is someone who makes preteens pregnant and definition of robot is a person who is outcasted because he studies?

I think you're the one trolling here. Plenty of normies manage to both study and have a decent social life, that's exactly why you consider them normies.
>>
>>28284338
Ever meet a girl who didn't have a smelly cooter?

I DIDN'T MOTHERFUCKING THINK SO
>>
>>28284379
Also, I didn't compare the chav with a robot who spends his time studying, I compared it to a 30y+ NEET living in mothers basement.
Don't make shit up please.
>>
>>28284482
We're not talking about averages, we're talking about the value of sex.
By your definition, a worthless little shit like that is more valuable than Nikola Tesla. Because vaginas.

You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>28284515
OH MY GOD ITS ALL BEGINNING TO MAKE SENSE
IVE BEEN FUCKING FARTS THIS WHOLE TIME
>>
>>28284533
Yeah, I didn't say that, please quote me if I did mate.

I'm saying most robots aren't Nikola fucking Tesla, and most normies aren't making 12y old girls pregnant. Don't delude yourself mate.

Most extraordinary people in different fields actually would be normies by r9k definitions, with functional families and whatnot.
>>
>>28284448
>The best measure of worth is contribution to society

Society is a cancer. Of course it's self-replicating, that doesn't make it any less evil.

>>28284482
>>28284518
The point is that it's dehumanizing to value someone based on successfully fitting into society. Monkeys fit into their social groups, if you think we should value them more than outcast humans then please kill yourself, you are a dangerous sociopath.
>>
>>28284533
And when it comes to value of sex, it's just indicative. It means you're integrated enough to function in a society. Because, you know, society needs its members to be functional. Most of its members atleast.
>>
Hahahaha I just had sex while u faggots posted this shit... >>28284053 and >>28284188
Is me
>>28284248
It doesn't mean shit but by mattering to society I can reap more rewards.
>>28284301
Lol u didn't do shit for society. Newton and all those guys prolly fucked whores and didn't say anything cuz "muh virtue"
>>28284366
Hahaha you're values are shit I bet you have a crappy life and don't accomplish anything.
>>
>>28284518
>I compared it to a 30y+ NEET living in mothers basement.
Oh so you compared it to a cartoony embellishment of an internet meme? Wow, this validates everything you've said!
Of course, you realise that most robots are actually pretty normal people in uni and employment, right? You didn't take the memes seriously again, did you?
>>
>>28284577
But I'm not the one trying to value people. I'm just saying that the idea that someone is better than everyone else because he's not accepted is arrogant.

I only value people based on how they influence my personal life. I don't care if you are a normie or a robot, hell, "you" guys are the ones making that categorization.

Also, society isn't perfect because individuals aren't perfect, but what's the solution? Is there an alternative to society, other than extinction of humanity? Which I personally wouldn't mind, as long as it happened after I died.
>>
>>28284592
>Hahahaha I just had sex while u faggots posted this shit
Incredibly amazingly epic trolling my dude!
>>
>>28284597
You presented a caricature, I answered with a caricature. Neither a chav making a 12y old girl pregnant nor a 30y+ neet in mothers basement are representative of related social groups.

I just played the cards you dealt mate.
>>
>>28284634
Dude I'm dead fucking serious my gf came back right after I did that last shit post and we had sex. Like I'm not even kidding 100% serious I swear on my grandfathers grave I just had sex. I'm going to class now is that an epic troll?
>>
>>28284629
A person is better than others if he is not accepted because in that situation he feels pain, which forces him to develop empathy, and he gains perspective. Both of those things, empathy and perspective, do not develop naturally in a socially accepted person. That's not arrogant, it's just an unfortunate fact.

The solution is to abolish the hierarchical elements of society that encourage sociopathic behavior, but hierarchy is beneficial to reproduction so it won't happen. Maybe after overpopulation culls us down, who knows.
>>
>>28284665
I really hope so, because then you would be posting all these things unironically and then I would feel sad for you.
>>
>>28284564
>I'm saying most robots aren't Nikola fucking Tesla, and most normies aren't making 12y old girls pregnant. Don't delude yourself mate.
And I never said that.

Literally this whole argument is that society chooses who is valuable by who gets sex. That's your whole angle.
People like Tesla didn't get sex, so they are worthless by your argument.
Now you're trying to say that, oh, actually sex DOESN'T objectively decide someone's value.

Even if I ignore that lapse in logic, my main issue is that you only see guys like Tesla as validated AFTER the fact. That means you would have seen him as a complete creepy loser throughout his entire life, right up until you saw the results of his work (after he fucking died). People like you make life a living hell for people like Tesla, all for the fact that he didn't stick his peepee in a warm hole.

You are a complete normie fuckwad if you can't see what's wrong here.

>>28284583
>it's just indicative
That's not logic. That's how women think.
>Oh gee this badboy is confident, that means he has value!
>Oh look, Chad fucked another slut, which means sluts like him, which means I should like him!
>>
>>28284711
>because then
Because otherwise**
>>
>>28284686
Dude life is all about living for you. Take things, be degenerate, be happy. If the virtuous life is one of unhappiness then there is something wrong with that way of living. Live for yourself and see how happy you can be. Also read Juliette and Justine by de sade
>>
>>28284686
Empathy doesn't only develop when a person is outcasted, I have no idea why you think that way. Maybe I am wrong, I don't study psychology. Could you give me any legit source on that? Not calling you out, honestly curious.

That aside, hierarchy was there since first societies formed. There was always some sort of order, in pretty much all cultures. I do agree in todays society shit is getting out of hand, but at the point I can't see the alternative. Maybe you're right, hopefully really, and after further overpopulation something changes.
>>
>>28284721
I won't reply to you anymore. I can't argue like this man, take it as a victory or whatever you think it is.
>>
>>28284652
I didn't present the chav as a representative of normies, you retard. I presented it as a representative of YOUR values. You're the one that says this guy is better than anyone else who gets less sex, not me.

Your caricature doesn't work because, according to your theory, it doesn't matter whether the virgin is a NEET in his mother's basement or the saviour of mankind, what matters is the pussy.
>>
>>28284711
It's true man I'm in Spanish class now. I'm not being ironic sex is life.
>>
>>28284629
>But I'm not the one trying to value people. I'm just saying that the idea that someone is better than everyone else because he's not accepted is arrogant.

When?
>>
>>28284819
I'll just ask you to show me where exactly I said that the ONLY thing that matters is sex?
>>
>>28284732
For the most part I consider myself to be a hedonistic person, but I can't deny my empathy completely, so I try to enjoy myself while also helping others who need it.

>>28284743
Look at it this way: people who are socially accepted tend to see outsiders as less than human. Their empathy works fine when applied to members of their ingroup, but even then it only exists for the sake of strengthening a bond to make the group stronger. But when someone is cast out, they have a choice: they can either assume society is right, and therefore hate themselves and others like them; or assume society is wrong, and thus empathize with others like them.

Having made the second assumption, after deciding that self-hate was unproductive, I want to help others in my position see things the same way.

Of course, this way of thinking also leads to seeing society as fundamentally lacking and malevolent.

Obviously I can't give an objectively right answer, no such thing exists. But my choice is better for me, or for any outsider, so I prefer it.

And yes, hierarchy has always been around, since it's a product of the primitive brain.

>>28284834
In that case, I'm sorry.
>>
>>28284922
>>28284922
Empathy and its pleasures are one way to be happy. But don't think this is the only way to live and don't think it's better than taking and destroying. As man we create with one hand and destroy with the other.
Also I'm the same guy who said sex is life. I think I might be a sex addict 2bh
>>
>>28284922
>Look at it this way: people who are socially accepted tend to see outsiders as less than human. Their empathy works fine when applied to members of their ingroup, but even then it only exists for the sake of strengthening a bond to make the group stronger. But when someone is cast out, they have a choice: they can either assume society is right, and therefore hate themselves and others like them; or assume society is wrong, and thus empathize with others like them.

This part right there is the problem. Majority looks down on minorty (in this case, robots), while it develops empathy for others in majority.

Minority however looks down on majority aswell, and only develops empathy for others who are in minority.

Which means we all only develop ingroup empathy. Because that's in our nature.

That said, of course I understand you'd chose your way of thinking when you percieve yourself as member of minorty. Nothing right/wrong about that.

If more people could understand eachother (and the lack of real objectivity in the matter) the way the two of us do despite not being part of the same group, in my opinion world would be a bit less shitty place.
>>
>>28284850
>in the end society decides and society decided you were wrong.
>then yes there is something wrong with you
>most people who don't lose it by age 20 are kind of creepy.
>No it just says a lot about how well people can pick weirdo's out of a crowd.

The end result of your worldview is that you would have seen Tesla as the absolute scum of the earth right up until his death. You would have derided him as a weirdo and a creep and a failure, all the years of his life.
And in doing so, you wouldn't have been helping society, you would have been a burden to it. Because that man did more than 99.9% of vagina fuckers, and he did it in spite of you, not because of you. It's these minority weirdos that provide the actual real value to society, while all you normies are fucking around thinking you're better than everyone else and hampering the advancement of society by people who give a shit about things other than hedonism.

It doesn't matter if not every virgin is Tesla. It matters that you fuck them over incessantly, socipathically. If there is another Tesla in the world right now, he is living in a society that hates him, because of people like you. And he will be a loser until he dies, and then maybe 50 years later your grandson will be arguing on a taiwanese image board about how he was so valuable to society despite his virginity.
>>
>>28285196
Nah tesla would be Chad in modern day. Plus that was my argument not the guy your arguing with. 4chan trips really would help a conversation like this.
>>
>>28285196
>in the end society decides and society decided you were wrong.

Literally the only quote of mine. And, it was related only to sex.
>>
File: 1460726488044.jpg (167 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1460726488044.jpg
167 KB, 690x460
>>28283333
Is nobody going to recognize these fucking quads aka Lord keks WILL
>>
>>28285196
Ppl like tesla don't care about society. They would do whatever they want regardless of society. If you're not strong enough to do that you're not strong enough to be important.
>>
File: 1431290602315.png (433 KB, 1124x1968) Image search: [Google]
1431290602315.png
433 KB, 1124x1968
ITT: Normies and trolls forcing the "love" meme on OP to make themselves feel better about their wage slave lives

top cuck
>>
File: QTRed3.jpg (113 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
QTRed3.jpg
113 KB, 640x960
>>28275582
Yeah sex feels pretty good and all but it's not worth being put on the pedestal a lot of people here put it on. If you're not getting laid, rub one out. It feels almost as good anyway. Plus then you don't have to put up with some roastie bitch. If you have a gf that you actually like it makes it nicer because you know you're pleasing her and she knows she's pleasing you and it's a big pink happy fun ball of pelvic thrusting and body fluids.
But yaknow, it's really just OK.
>>
>virgin finally loses virginity
>"THAT'S IT?"

every fucking time. you're still a little cuckboy, quit trying to act like a man who's been fucking girls since he was 13.
>>
>>28285318
I don't have a job dude. If I were to get one I would work in an office for my dad doing nothing. Right now I just bum around campus and party with my fraternity.
>>
>>28285025
See, I don't think this is correct, because I've interacted with plenty of members of the majority and I just get the impression that underneath the facade, there's nothing there. I feel like if I were to give them my understanding and empathy, they wouldn't know what to do with it.

I think our terms might have been defined incorrectly, I don't just mean "robots" and "normals" here. The difference between the two groups is that some people have had an experience that made them reevaluate the way they treat others, and some haven't. Even though I was never socially successful, there was a time in my life where I treated others badly just to have a chance at that success, but eventually I became more mature and realized that was both cruel and pointless.

So I really don't hate people for not having developed this trait (I mean I do, but only ones who have wronged me personally, and it's only a visceral hate, not something I believe in intellectually); it's just that I highly doubt they would understand what any of it meant. It's like speaking a different language.

And I think the fact that you're here and having this conversation with me shows that you aren't really a dyed-in-the-wool member of the majority in the way that I meant it.

>>28284983
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that one, although I can't say the whole erotic immersion idea doesn't have its appeal.
>>
>>28285332
>party with my fraternity.
Tell me, why are you here? This place is so god damn vile.
>inb4 I come here for a confidence boost
That is literally feeding off of negative vibes and is unhealthy in the long run
>>
>>28277721
>implying no such thing as platonic friendships
bros before hoes, unless said hoes are sexless platonic friends then bros and hoes.
>>
File: 1358620580503.jpg (654 KB, 1363x4033) Image search: [Google]
1358620580503.jpg
654 KB, 1363x4033
original women desu
>>
>>28285372
It's not for a confidence boost. I had a really shittty home life growing up and just hate the world. I started coming here 5 years ago after a rough breakup and you guys shared my worldview so now I come everyday. I usually pretend to be a virgin but sometimes I show my true power level.
>>
>>28285371
Yah happiness and ones moral codes are up to the individual. Thanks for not calling me scum and understanding each will do his own and there is no absolute truth.
>>
File: 1358628541618.jpg (1 MB, 1127x3763) Image search: [Google]
1358628541618.jpg
1 MB, 1127x3763
"love" top kek
>>
>>28278451

What did you "get" in the end?
>>
>>28285245
Okay, so society decided Tesla was wrong. Treated him as the worst of society.
Then a century later, it changed it's mind.

You see no flaws with that logic?
>>
>>28278623

>I'd know the person, silly.
>silly

Roastie get the fuck out.
>>
Yeah it's mostly a status thing like having gold, diamonds and wearing furs. True pleasure is derived from within
>>
Normies fucked for the first time at 14, when it actually felt good to just fuck. They learnt how to fuck properly with time and gfs and at 18 years old they're really good at fucking, and keep getting better and better. Meanwhile, you got better and better at fapping with progressively hardcore porn as you got desensitized to the normal shit. Of course your first sex is gonna blow.
>>
File: my three marriages.jpg (544 KB, 1269x1226) Image search: [Google]
my three marriages.jpg
544 KB, 1269x1226
This is "love" guys
>>
>>28284019

Do you know where you are right now, brah?
Did you get lost on the way to >>>reddit/cuck/ ?
>>
>>28285522
Haha what? Like wait what? No one on here needs to justify shit. We're anonymous.
>>
>>28285446
Exactly. I don't mind it, as long as you've at least thought about all this rather than just following the rules blindly. The thing that bothers me about normies is that they're too stupid and/or self-righteous to admit to not caring about others, at least you have the balls to do so.

>>28285476
This is true for the most part, when I desperately wanted sex I cared far more about the status than the sensation.
>>
>>28275658
Its a feeling that causes animals to breed, it hits hard then slowly dies off leaving you in a failed marriage trying to figure out what went wrong
>>
>>28285371
I get it, but I've personally seen it coming from both spheres. In highschool, I was in a quite heterogenous class, with plenty of "weirdos", "normies", "chads", "stacies" and whatnot.

Thing I've noticed is, among the majority that is normies, only a small percentage actually showed no empathy towards the "outcasts". And a small percentage of "outcasts" showed lack of empathy towards normies.

Now, I can't say that's a representative sample or anything, but I feel that among any and every group, there are people who do and don't feel empathy towards others.

Also, most people, be it normies or robots, encounter "experience that made them reevaluate the way they treat others". That's because, someone who is an "alpha" in one social circle can (and at some point in life probably will) be an outcast in another.

Let me try and conclude my thoughts on this. People, no matter the social status, can feel more or less empathy towards others. That is why I don't live my life trying to figure people out before I interact with them personally to some degree. Only then I make judgements wether or not they are shallow, cruel, kind or anything else.

That doesn't mean some generalisation doesn't happen on my part, and it doesn't mean I'm right most of the time. I just think that judging people individually makes more sense since categorisation is never perfect, and in my opinion only makes sense in psychological/sociological/statistical research and whatnot.
>>
>>28285556
If that were a reason for people to not need to justify themselves, this site would be pretty much dead.
>>
>>28283333
Impressive repeating integers.
>>
ITT normies trying to trick robots into remaining virgins by pretending sex is just a meme

Don't fall for their reverse psychology. These normies come here to laugh at us and feel better about themselves
>>
>>28275618
>falling for the love meme
Anon, please. It doesn't matter if it's casual or not, if you have sex with someone who knows how to give pleasure, it's always a great experience.
>>
>>28285516
I sometimes wonder why I come here and read this shit.
My life is so empty. I thought sex'd fill it and after years of hard work it turns out it blows. So I think "well maybe I should fall in love".
But maybe I shouldn't fall in love. Maybe I should just kill myself.
>>
>>28285455
>Treated him as the worst of society.

Not really. But anyway, I never said society is perfect and can't be wrong. I just said that society mostly "does" (how silly it is talking about society as if were a person) what it considers functional. And it mostly is. MOSTLY.
>>
>>28280887

It'll be like your best orgasm + 20%
>>
File: my three stepchildren.png (47 KB, 1212x531) Image search: [Google]
my three stepchildren.png
47 KB, 1212x531
>>28285621
Nah bro, follow the normie love meme
>>
just a friendly reminder that if you edge yourself proper you can have an orgasm as intense as one when having sex using just your hands. now, i don't know if this applies to all of you cutfags with your dry dick helmets, but if your dingle got a hoodie, you can do it for sure. all you need is precum to help you lube it up and you go on an hour long edging session. when you decide it's time to jizz, you just do and you cum buckets. shake like a firsttimer and it's just as good, if not better than sex.
it's all in the friction and timing, faggots.
sex is indeed overrated. people do it due to frustrations from adolescence. if you can't make your self orgasm buckets, you're a pathetic turdlord.
>>
>>28285617
That's false. You can test this by jacking off to porn and when you reach orgasm think about someone you're in love with and the sensation becomes much greater and lasts longer, especially if you keep jerking while orgasming. I can make it last a minute.
>>
>>28285564
Yah I don't get why they pretend to care about everyone. Like I'll admit I care about some people, which they likely do too, but pretending you care about everyone is stupid and will likely make you unhappy. Why lie? We're all the same.
>>
>>28285623
Yes, but what it considers functional isn't actually functional. Maybe hundreds of years ago it was, but now outcasts have more of a chance to contribute to society in ways other than sex.

Why keep defending it? Sex is meaningless now, anyone can get it if they want. Why do you care so much if someone doesn't bother nurturing their sexual value in order to gain pussy, and instead spends that energy on other things that may or may not be more valuable to society?
>>
>>28285655
wow that's all? why are so many men spending so much money and time on clubs, fitness, cars and whatever when they could just go 20% lower?
>>
>>28285665
>Tfw you'll never be this beta
Feels good
>>
>>28285674
Truth right here. You need to learn the right technique. Breathing is also very important, it's why people sometimes choke themselves in sexual activities, that's extreme though, nasty shortcut. You gotta be meditating while jerking and get into a trance and completely lose yourself in it.
>>
this desu. I realized when I couldn't come during sex and had to think about a porn I saw to get closer that sex is shit, it's 95% psychology and the fun is mostly just a story in your head
>>
File: 1456186557210.gif (17 KB, 456x280) Image search: [Google]
1456186557210.gif
17 KB, 456x280
It's about everything BUT the actual thrusting my penis into some chicks hole that excites me, it's more about the conquest. The build up.
Talking to some girl for awhile. Suddenly feeling that charge of reciprocated attraction and its like electricity.
Casually brushing her arm. Watching her body language become receptive.
Saying something faux-meaningful and staring deep into her eyes, not breaking eye contact.
Feeling your power over her. Feeling like a wild beast. Feeling in charge. (like CIA in TDKR),
Not so casually brushing her arm now, deliberately touching her hair or her side.
Feeling that erection pushing against your pants.
Feeling that hunger, that thirst for a primal, instinctual drive, knowing you're going to quench that thirst soon. The thrill of the hunt.
Lying back after coming after 2 minutes, but still feeling like a rockstar anyway.
Stealing out of her room at an ungodly hour while she's still asleep.
Hitting the highway like a battering ram and screaming into the wind.

I like all of those parts. Actually having sex kind of grosses me out.
>>
>>28284665

AMazing d00d totallY!!! That's liek really cool and EPIC XDDDD !

Seriously, though, next time you troll, try not to appear underage, you could get banned.
>>
>>28285729
Sex is what drives the world. You can try to change this but unless you change every single person it won't matter. You can't argue away human nature
>>
>>28285787
Hahahaha what are you talking about. I'm 22 and a senior in college. Do I seriously read shit as memes? That sounds unhealthy
>>
>>28285729
Again, not everything is about sex. And outcasts today are in much better position than outcasts hunders of years ago. They can barely even be considered outcasts.

Since you wanna talk about sex, for the most part, how do you even know someone is a virgin? The problem is not that they didn't have sex yet, it's that there is a problem with them (in societies eyes, I don't fucking care, I'm not avatar of society) because other people can easily figure out they are a virgin.

If a person is terribly anxious, they make themselves outcasts. If they don't care about hygiene, they make themselves outcasts. If they go our saying women should only be sexslaves, they make themselves outcasts.

It's not like you become an outcast just because you're a virgin. It's because being a virgin at later age is often tied to things that are not only an ugly face or being a manlet.
>>
>>28285573
True, I tend to dwell on certain experiences that make me angry and then extrapolate from those. I still think it's a widespread pattern, but obviously it's also something many people eventually grow out of. Status is just something that shelters people for longer, and makes them able to stay closed-minded, but there are plenty of people who have status and are far from sheltered.

You might be overestimating the thoughtfulness of the general population, I might be underestimating it. Personally I hope you're right.

But even from this detached view, the ones who look down on me or others like me with smug self-satisfaction will always fill me with murderous rage. That's a feeling that doesn't go away, unhealthy as it may be.

>>28285709
It's pure virtue signalling, they do it without even thinking about it. They know subconsciously that it looks bad to say what they really believe.
>>
>>28275582
>the worlds first virgin father
>>
>>28285770
>Suddenly feeling that charge of reciprocated attraction and its like electricity.
>Watching her body language become receptive.

i am short and ugly so this never happened or will ever happen to me
>>
File: emotional boyfriend.png (40 KB, 864x386) Image search: [Google]
emotional boyfriend.png
40 KB, 864x386
>you need an emotional connection guys, not just a physical one
>>
>>28285815
>True, I tend to dwell on certain experiences that make me angry and then extrapolate from those.

We all do mate. I'm a nonwhite guy in eastern european country, I've been everything but sheltered, but by r9k definition I'm as normie as it gets. I still have somewhat optimistic outlook on life though, hence >overestimating the thoughtfulness of the general population
>>
>>28285812

You sound like an advanced memester.
If it walks and quacks like a duck...
>>
>>28285815
The fucked up thing is I tell normies how I really feel and they think I'm cool for it, especially women. People like it when you tell the truth and they all love evil.
>>
File: open relationship 1.png (349 KB, 636x2845) Image search: [Google]
open relationship 1.png
349 KB, 636x2845
WHAT IS original LOVE?
>>
>>28278296
>"tight pussy" meme
how has this meme even stayed a live?
A tight pussy feels like shit. Now I understand that Chad actually wasn't lying to me, and that fucking virgins is shit. Its tight and it hurts my dick.
>>
File: open relationship 2.jpg (499 KB, 1155x811) Image search: [Google]
open relationship 2.jpg
499 KB, 1155x811
BABY DON'T originally HURT ME
>>
>>28275582
>males being euphoric over sex
>males 25 and over
Pick one. No one (really) enjoys nor craves sex past adolescence dummy.
>>
File: open relationship 3.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
open relationship 3.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
DON'T HURT ME originally
>>
>>28275582
Yeah it's overrated. I don't like sex because it seems dirty and disgusting.
>>
>>28285929
Whatever you need to keep your worldview dude. Is it really that hard to believe someone else has sex if u don't?
>>
>>28285792
>Sex is what drives the world.
But why? It's shit.

Nowadays it would make more sense if MDMA drove the world.

Is it simply because of ease of access? More people can get sex than other, better things, so sex becomes the default currency?
>>
>>28285838
Ouch. Sorry anon. I'm average height and average looking with below average social skills. But extremely rarely I have days where I can put on a perfect mask of being an alpha and seduction comes naturally to me.

>or will ever happen to me
You don't know that man.
We're all going to make it.

I hope.
>>
>>28285946
Oh sure, the smart ones know exactly what they're doing and love to revel in it in private. Just thinking about it fills me with violent urges. Also makes it harder to believe posts like >>28285895 but I know enough decent or semi-decent people to know that not *everyone* is like that.

>>28286079
Mostly tradition, and a pretty unbreakable one. It's in our biology, not many people can rise above that.
>>
>>28285869
That pic is really dumb, but I think I definitely do need an emotional connection...I can't seem to get it up if I don't.

I met this 30 year old Russian woman on okcupid who was, to put it in crude terms, fucking nuts.

I didn't find her unattractive or anything, but I didn't get any joy or excitement from hanging out with her. I didn't think about the stuff I wanted to do with her.

After out first meeting, she began to text me a lot, telling me things about her life at strange times (midnight), like she had been sexually abused, and that she really wanted to fuck me--and this is after about a 1 hour date.

Next time I go to her apartment and we immediately start making out. I get a huge erection but somehow lose it as I'm eating her out. I lose all feelings of sexuality and connection and all of a sudden want to go home as I'm sticking my finger into her pussy and hearing her moan and say things in a Russian accent.

She was understanding, but I never saw her again...

I am sort of a virgin (I had my penis in a woman once, but due to certain circumstances the sex had to end).

I don't really want to try to have sex with someone I don't really like again.
>>
>>28285516
>>28285665
whenever I was passimistic in life.. whenever I saw the worst in everything.. whenever I was cynical and coldhearted, I always turned out to be right.
>>
>>28286041

Oh, I believe you have sex.

I just think you're an immature baby if you have to go brag about it on /r9k/ with "lol I LITERALLY just fucc'd my gf guise XDD haha SO funni :)"

I have had sex before but I would never even dream about teasing any robot about it, because I know what it feels like not to have sex, and I would feel disgusted with myself if I ever stooped to that level.

I'm having trouble believing you're actually that much of an insecure retard, which is why it would be better for YOU if you were trolling right now.
>>
>>28286118
> I'm eating her out.

Maximum cuck
>>
File: phantom dick.png (77 KB, 939x665) Image search: [Google]
phantom dick.png
77 KB, 939x665
Reminder, this is how the woman you love feels every time you fuck her with your tiny dick
>>
>>28286143
Lol I said it because they were all freaking out about my post while I was having sex it was ironic. You're dumb and ur opinion doesn't matter
>>
>>28286183
haha funny story here
>>
>>28286183

Moar, anon.

I need more motivation to stay single and avoid women.
>>
>>28285982
what the fuck did this guy expect. does he not know women can get sex on demand?
>>
>>28286183

Oh, god, you should see the reddit responses to that post.

It's like ants running around the torn-up corpse of a dead mouse, trying frantically to reassure everyone that it's all going to be fine.

"Adjusting" my ass.
>>
File: 1438552372717.jpg (245 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438552372717.jpg
245 KB, 1080x1080
>>28286118
>I am sort of a virgin (I had my penis in a woman once, but due to certain circumstances the sex had to end).

you cuthbert lilly mate
>>
File: the_sex_tape.png (181 KB, 653x829) Image search: [Google]
the_sex_tape.png
181 KB, 653x829
>mfw it's a cuck tales episode
>>
File: the_sex_tape_part_2.png (172 KB, 616x758) Image search: [Google]
the_sex_tape_part_2.png
172 KB, 616x758
Life is just a normie game, here in Cuck Burg
>>
File: indian cuck 1.jpg (274 KB, 600x807) Image search: [Google]
indian cuck 1.jpg
274 KB, 600x807
Frog posts, wizards and manlet kings, stop cuck sperg
>>
File: indian cuck 2.jpg (282 KB, 602x914) Image search: [Google]
indian cuck 2.jpg
282 KB, 602x914
Might stop the chastising, or start an uprising!
>>
File: 1429960628045.jpg (18 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
1429960628045.jpg
18 KB, 245x204
>>28286912
>>28286997
>>28287063

Wew lad, this is some carlcuckshit.
>>
File: 0099 - w6rbUP6.png (38 KB, 163x224) Image search: [Google]
0099 - w6rbUP6.png
38 KB, 163x224
>>28275582
try taking it in the asshole, feels fucking great

try stretching first
>>
File: unsavory details.png (70 KB, 538x859) Image search: [Google]
unsavory details.png
70 KB, 538x859
Cuck Tales! Woo-oo.
>>
File: my stepdaughter.jpg (712 KB, 878x1351) Image search: [Google]
my stepdaughter.jpg
712 KB, 878x1351
Everyday they're out here making
>>
>>28287412
most stories you post here are not from cucks but from people with balls to make what is needed.
i respect those people, they are vermin and normalfag but they fix what we prevent.
glad those bitches got what they deserve. "i was a slut but now i am good!" sluts are always sluts and you give away yourself for that. not many people think that wat but guess what? i am just a bitter virgin.
>>
File: cuck tales 2.png (110 KB, 954x765) Image search: [Google]
cuck tales 2.png
110 KB, 954x765
>>28287981
shut the cuck up
>>
>>28288194
i am a cuck? those men dump the whores on the first sight. a cuck would provide for it and even conform himself.
that print is from a degeneate cuck.
Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.