[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My son, attendenth to my wisdom and bow thine ear to my understanding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (64 KB, 415x683) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
64 KB, 415x683
My son, attendenth to my wisdom and bow thine ear to my understanding
that thou mayeth regard discretion and thy lips may keep knowledge
but the lips of a strange woman drop as a honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil
but her end is bitter as wormwood and as sharp as a two-edge sword
her feet go down to death, her steps take hold on hell
to keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman
lust not after her beauty and thine heart
neither let her take thee with her eye lids
for by means of a whorish woman, a man is brought to a piece of bread
and the adultress will hunt for the precious life
let not thine heart decline to her ways
do not astray in her path, for she has cast down many wounded
many strong men have been slain by her
her house is a way to hell, going down to the chambers of death
>>
Where is this masterpiece from?
>>
T_T

shekhinah desu
>>
File: Monk Praying in Sunset.jpg (31 KB, 602x471) Image search: [Google]
Monk Praying in Sunset.jpg
31 KB, 602x471
>>28269492
But, anon, I feel like I might have a chance at having a future with a qt who is of the same faith as me, and in-general and upright person.

If Nothing comes of anything though, I will devote myself to the worship of God. If I do not, then let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth.
>>
Who /LovesTheLord/ here?

my flame will never die
>>
>>28269576
The Bible. Somewhere in proverbs; gimme a second and I'll find it.
>>
File: 08.jpg (34 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
34 KB, 620x350
>>28269725
Wisdom. Let us be attentive. The reading is from the Book of Proverbs.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.