[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dearest robots, I have a gift for you. Fear is the only thi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: whoran.webm (2 MB, 688x425) Image search: [Google]
whoran.webm
2 MB, 688x425
Dearest robots,
I have a gift for you.

Fear is the only thing that is going to permanently stop her from posting and associating herself with this board. It's unfortunate and I'm really sorry Eliza, but enough is enough. I'm so sick of you. So fucking sick of seeing you.

http://pastebin.com/qiXAWbDe

She needs to leave and never come back, she really doesn't belong here, it's been said too many times, and she's been given so many chances. Eliza, be content with what you already have, most of us on here are just lonely permavirgin betas, and I hate the way you present yourself as someone attainable and the perfect qt gf. But in reality you laugh at us behind your back with your online friends, and you take advantage of the betas lonely enough to add you. You've hurt too many people.
>>
File: 1461447763178.jpg (168 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1461447763178.jpg
168 KB, 1080x720
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28213269/#q28263571

dont you ever let your orbiters see the stranger in yourself
>>
>>28268407
You're doing God's work anon.

Eliza is a whore and she deserves nothing less than eternal exile. Probably worse.
>>
>>28268407
She hurt no one except dumb fucks betas like you
>>
oh shiiiiiiiit hahahahahaha this is awesome. forming plans
>>
>>28268459
She literally just showed that King Black Chad trip her nudes on that thread. BLACKED again. Why didn't she learn the first time?
>>
>>28268729
because I have a 8 inch dick and her bf had a 5 incher you do the math idiot lmao
>>
>>28268879
Think u could upload that shit? I want high res
>>
>>28268921
why would I upload my cock to a bunch of dudes?
>>
>>28268879
black chad king, you're a fucking subhuman. getting uderage no0dz won't change the fact that 'muh dick' ing is a surefire way to spot low iq.

I hope you get arrested and put in jail for cp, and raped by a bignig tyrone, a big one.
>>
>>28268974
but I'm already big for one I'm 6'3 and 297 pounds
Secondly, I get nudes from tons of girls even ones older than me.
Also, my IQ is rather high hence why you can never stop me
And my dick is 8 inches which is why girls want me and cause I'm a tyrone lmao
>>
>>28269002
>muh dick: the post

Whatever man, you're still an ugly fat nigger and you'll still be killed by Aryan Chads in the race war.

You're actually an agent of the white Jews, too, who trick you into rooting out inferior race traitors (who will also be killed by Aryan Chads) for free.

Your failure to understand this basic principle proves that you have low IQ, typical of a negro.
>>
>>28269129
If I have such a low IQ why am I capable of keeping anonymity on the internet something most r9kers can't even do and successfully defeat everyone on this tag. Chads don't even compete with me they try to befriend me cause they are afraid of me. So like I said I win intellectually dick wise sociable wise and women wise. This is what makes white guys afraid of me. : ^ )
>>
Not only she has awful hygiene and disgusting teeth, but she also likes niggers. And she's only 16. Damn, Ciara will really ride the cock carrousel during her teenager/youngster years. Not only that, she is also manipulative and cheats on her bf, while putting the "cutie introverted gf" facade. Wew lads, turns out /r9k/ was right again.
>>
>>28269249
No it's just that I can make any white qt like me it's easy as fuck lmao
>>
>>28269198
Noone's afraid of you, the only reason you think these meme-tier fallacies you're spouting are true is because you are a low IQ narcissist.

Literally all you need to keep anonymity is an ounce of self-control, has nothing to do with intelligence. The only reason a Chad would try to befriend you is because they're blue pilled and/or they don't know who you are. The Chads on the tags are 99% curious outsiders.

You're still a dumb fat nigger. You're still doing white man a favor. :^)
>>
None of this is a real evidence and that vagina can be of any girl
>>
>>28269300
No 90% of r9k nowadays tries to befriend me that actually knows whats up.
I cuck you and this is why you're upset

>>28269311
It's real she deleted her videos and all that shiet
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.